Shannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay like that for several minutes regaining our composure, enjoying the afterglow. Suddenly, Amber got up grabbed up her camera and a few other things and shoved them into her purse. I looked at her, puzzled. Amber assured me that I would find out soon enough and jumped in the shower. I followed her in and after washing her hair; we washed each other's bodies and made slow, sweet passionate love in the shower. Afterwards, I massaged some lotion into her feet and legs; brushed her hair, and we climbed into bed together where my sweet, loving wife fell asleep cuddled up next to me with her head on my chest almost immediately. I kissed the top of her head and told her sleeping form that I loved her and drifted off to sleep myself.

----------------------------------------------

The next morning at work, I smiled as I saw Shannon walking up the hallway. I waved to her and went back to my desk. When Shannon got to my desk, my back was to her.

"Hey Jeff, what's up?" she asked.

I turned around, "Happy Birthday, Shan! Here are some pretty flowers for a pretty lady."

Shannon turned bright red and thanked me profusely and gave me a chaste hug. Other coworkers of ours had wished Shannon a happy birthday too and before Shannon left to back to her office, my phone rang.

"Is that your wife?" Shannon asked.

I checked the caller id and told her it was.

"Let me talk to her!" She lunged for the phone, "Jeff Carabello's phone, this is Shannon. Can I help you?" I shut my office door and walked behind Shannon, putting my hands on her hips and pressing my semi-erect cock against her ass. "... Oh HI Amber!!" Shannon leaned back against me, "... Yeah, he's right here. He couldn't answer the phone because he's got something ...pressing... that needs his immediate attention." Shannon took my left hand and put it on her breast. I tweaked her nipple to full attention, continuing to grind against her. "Listen, I hadn't had a chance to ask Jeff yet because I just walked in, but it's my birthday today and- ... well thank you! Anyway, I'm having a few people come over and I would like for the two of you to come." I almost choked. "I'm not going to take no for an answer... great! 8 o'clock, I'll give Jeff directions, see you then! ... What? Oh, you don't need to bring anything! ... Well if you insist, why don't you bring something we can watch? Alright? I'll see you then. Bye-bye."

"Umm... what just happened?" I asked Shannon as she turned around to face me, putting her hands on my waist.

"I invited you and Amber over to my place for my birthday." She smiled, kissed me on the cheek, thanked me for the flowers and went to her own office.

That night, on our way over to Shannon's, I had asked Amber what she brought to watch. She told me it was a surprise, but that she knew that I would like it, so stop worrying we're going to be late. Shannon greeted us at the door when we arrived wearing a string of pearls and a lightly-colored sun dress similar to what Amber had chosen to wear. To see my wife and mistress together and the contrasts and similarities between them both was mind-blowing. Beautiful and petite Amber with her perfect breasts and firm, shapely ass and legs, long dark-brown hair, porcelain skin, full lips and glasses standing across from Shannon. Also beautiful, but tall, Shannon also had perfect breasts for her frame, and an impeccable set of hips and ass. Shannon had gotten her medium-length auburn hair cut short after work and had blonde highlights put in. I loved it. Shannon's skin was a deep bronze from tanning. The two most important women in my life and they were both absolutely stunning. I had to adjust myself while they hugged so as not to give myself away.

We went inside and found that Shannon's house was lit up with candles and that only three places were set at the dinner table with a bottle of wine chilling in ice next to the head seat.

Shannon turned to face Amber and I, "I'm almost done getting dinner ready. Amber, would it be okay if I stole you for a minute to help me out?" Amber agreed. I asked if there was anything that they would like for me to do. Amber suggested I start the movie and to pour us all a glass of wine.

I rummaged around Amber's purse for a few seconds, listening to the girls giggling in the kitchen wondering what could possibly be so funny, until I found the DVD. It was a blank disc, but it was the only one in there so I put it on and turned to pour the wine. Judging by the sounds coming from the kitchen, Shannon was mumbling something and Amber was having trouble finding something in one of the cabinets. I called in to them to see if everything was alright in there. Amber shouted yes a little louder than necessary and then they both giggled, making me wonder again just what the hell was so funny. After I had filled our glasses, I turned around to see just what Amber had brought for us to watch. Amber was on the screen. She had my cock in her mouth. I couldn't believe I was watching my own home-made porn in Shannon's house. I was speechless and paralyzed. I couldn't move to turn it off even if I wanted to. My wife looked so hot sucking my cock! I instantly became hard again as I watched her pinching her nipples while stroking my cock into her mouth and then I almost came watching Amber come on my face while I came down her throat. 'Holy shit! I can't believe she grabbed this one!' I thought to myself. 'I better get this off before they come out here!'

Before I could move, the scene changed and again, Amber was on screen and she was enjoying some expert oral ministrations. As I reached the DVD player, I wondered to myself how I didn't notice she was filming this time as well when Amber turned the camera to the head in between her legs. It was Shannon. She looked up and smiled her amazing smile before returning to the task at hand. The scene changed again and now it was Shannon being eaten by Amber. The sight of my wife's face buried in the snatch of my lover was too much for me. I pretty much ripped my clothes off and standing stark naked in Shannon's living room, started to stroke my ravenous cock which was profusely dripping precum.

The scene changed again. This time it was me and Shannon in the shower... -Wait a minute!... That's ME fucking Shannon in the shower! The scene changes again and there I am again, really giving it to Shannon. All I've got; my balls are slapping heavily against Shannon's ass, I'm holding her legs together and over one shoulder, I'm holding on to her breasts for leverage and I can tell that I'm about to come. As a matter of fact, I tell Shannon so on TV and she tells me to come inside her. I do. There's some editing done and I'm gone, but Shannon is still lying in bed, completely naked.

Shannon: Okay, he's gone. Amber: Did he come in you? Shannon: My god! It was like a hose going off in there, I thought it was going to come out of my nose! (Amber climbs in between Shannon's legs and hands the camera to Shannon) Amber: I want you to video tape me sucking my husband's come out of your pussy. (Amber starts licking and sucking Shannon and very quickly brings Shannon to another powerful orgasm)

At this point, I feel another hand on my cock. I was so startled that I shot a huge blast of come. It was then that I noticed that both Amber and Shannon were on their knees in front of me. Shannon had reached up and grabbed my cock, but the angle she grabbed it, made me blast Amber right in the eye. I was too far gone to be able to stop and I just kept coming and coming. Two shots on Shannon's chest, a shot on Amber's, and a shot for each of their faces. Once I had finished, they turned to each other and started cleaning my come off of one another. Even though I had just shot off one of the biggest loads in my life watching the two of them together in real life right in front of me, I was hard again almost immediately if I even went down at all.

Shannon and Amber looked at each other and then at me. "Bedroom." They said together. I was more than happy to oblige and had to stop myself from running to the bedroom. Once there, I turned and waited for them to join me. They both walked towards me; slowly, crossing their ankles as they stepped making their hips sway in an exaggerated manner. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen in my life. Amber put her hands on my chest and kissed me on the lips. Amber then side-stepped out of Shannon's way and Shannon kissed me too. I tasted Amber's cum in her kiss. 'So THAT'S what they were doing in there.' I thought. Shannon then suddenly pushed me on to the bed and immediately straddled my face. I started working her clit, pussy and ass with my tongue and fingers like my very life depended on her appreciation of my ministrations. Amber had jumped on my cock and with little effort was able to take me full hilt on her energetic down-thrusts.

Shannon and Amber were facing each other on top of me and were kissing passionately. Amber reached over and started caressing Shannon's breasts, then Amber started to tweak, pinch, twist and pull at Shannon's erect nipples causing her to writhe and moan even more. It was all Shannon could do to continue concentrating on rubbing Amber's throbbing clitoris. I felt the first of many orgasms boiling up from my balls. At the very same moment, I felt the tell-tale shudder from Amber's vaginal walls, and with my finger completely buried in Shannon's ass and my tongue into her pussy as far as it would go, Shannon charged full-steam into an orgasm of her own. As the first wave of Shannon's orgasm drenched my face, I unleashed a huge load into my wife as she doused my balls with a load of her own. As our orgasms subsided, Shannon crawled over to Amber and sucked my come out of her dripping snatch and with a sultry smile, crawled over to me and snow-balled me my own come from my wife's cunt. My flaccid cock sprung back to full attention immediately.

"My turn!" Shannon said delightedly.

I picked Shannon off of the bed. Shannon's arms were wrapped around my neck, my arms were under her luscious legs and my hands cupped her perfect ass. I slowly lowered Shannon on to my raging manhood until she touched bottom. Then I lifted her up and slammed my cock into her pussy as hard as I could. Amber got on her knees in front of me and underneath Shannon and proceeded to massage Shannon's bouncing ass and lick and suck on my balls. Occasionally Amber would stop playing with my balls and ream Shannon's puckered ass hole. When Shannon came, it hit her like a lightning bolt; Amber had Shannon's ass cheeks in her little hands and Amber's tongue was darting around Shannon's rim was probing her rectal opening, I had hugged Shannon's body to me tight and slammed her down onto my cock and we erupted together. Shannon was beauty defined as she ground my cock through her second orgasm, her face was completely flushed, loose locks of her hair had stuck to her glistening brow, a completely satisfied smile curled her lips and as the last aftershock rippled through her, her body was covered in gooseflesh. I kissed her passionately and lay her back on her bed. Amber wasted no time sucking my fresh seed from our lover's love canal.

I was still hard after having come for the third time that evening and now I was standing behind my petite wife who was wantonly sucking Shannon's pussy for all she was worth. I stepped behind my wife and slipped my insatiable cock into her waiting quim. Amber squealed with delight into Shannon's mound which caused her to tremble slightly. I pulled out of Amber's velvety folds, got down on my knees, spread apart her exceptionally taut ass-cheeks and reamed her out. Amber was now moaning uncontrollably into Shannon's snatch and they both had a short but intense orgasm together. I stood up and slipped back into my wife's honey pot and Shannon reached over to her nightstand and pulled something out of the drawer. It was a strap-on dildo. Amber was very excited and helped Shannon put it on. Before lying back down on the bed, Shannon modeled it for me. It was HOT!

Shannon lay down and beckoned Amber to her with her finger. While I continued to thrust into my wife from behind, Amber started deep-throating Shannon's plastic phallus. After a few minutes of this, Amber pulled off of my cock and straddled Shannon. I helped line them up and then while stroking a massive hard-on, I watched my lover Shannon fuck my wife Amber. I was in heaven. I moved to come around to their mouths hoping to get some attention.

"What the fuck *uh* do you *uh* think *uh* you're doing?" Amber asked me between Shannon's thrusts. "Get back there and fuck my ass!"

This was a first! I've always wanted to fuck my wife's perfect ass but because of my above average size and her petite body, she was always reticent to try it. The day just kept getting better! I decided to lube my cock up in Shannon's pussy for a few strokes before slowly entering Amber's impossibly tight rectum. Even after all the anal play that evening, it still took me at least five minutes to fully work my 8.5" cock all the way in. Shannon continued pumping into Amber's pussy to help Amber relax and eventually Amber told us that she was ready. Shannon and I pulled out to the tip and then together slammed our respective pieces into Amber's willing holes to the hilt. Amber screamed out in total ecstasy, begging for more. Shannon and I were only too happy to oblige and together we fucked my wife senseless. Amber's ass was on fire and I was having some real difficulty holding back my impending orgasm.

"Amber, I'm going to come in your ass baby. Are you going to come for Papi?"

Amber couldn't form any real words, but moaned some kind of assent.

"Is Mami going to come all over Shannon's cock for Papi? Shannon, do you want Amber to come all over your cock like she comes all over her Papi's big, fat cock? Just like YOU come all over Papi's hard cock?"

Shannon looked into Amber's eyes, "You're gonna love this baby!"

Shannon reached down between her and Amber and turned on the vibe in the dildo. Amber literally EXPLODED in orgasm triggering my own and as I filled Amber's quaking rectum with my sperm, Amber's petite body was shaking uncontrollably racked by the biggest orgasm her tiny frame had ever experienced. As the aftershocks of Amber's might orgasm subsided, I fingered and licked Shannon's pussy to one last orgasm. I collapsed between them on the bed, completely drained and lay thinking about the events of the day and burning all of the details into my memory. Just before sleep overtook me, I felt both my wife Amber and our lover Shannon cuddle up to me, laying their heads on my chest and holding hands on my stomach.

I have never felt so loved in all my life as I did in that moment.

12