Shannon and Zach

Story Info
A year later.
1.5k words
3.71
8.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With it being Zach and I's one year anniversary this week I was panicking. I didn't know what I was going to do I hadn't ever needed to do something for a boyfriend, they had never really lasted this long. After I spent that night with him last year we had agreed to start dating after realising that we had more than just sexual feelings for each other. We then started going out and in 3 days it will be 1 whole year since that. The only problem is I have no idea what to do. He's a man I mean what do you get a man as an anniversary gift? Then it came to me.

I stepped out of the shower and walked to my bedroom. I stood in front of my full length mirror and looked at my naked body. I smiled as I picked up the baby blue lacy bra and thong set and slipped the thong on. I put on the bra and linked it at the back. I put on my outfit and got my hair and makeup ready.

I walked down the stairs and sat downstairs waiting for the doorbell my stomach doing back flips as I heard his car pull up on my drive way. I listened to the metal music stop playing and his door closing, his footsteps up to my porch and then the bell ring DING DONG even though I knew it was coming it still made me flinch. I had no idea why I was so nervous it wasn't like he was a stranger or it was our first date or anything. My stomach was inhabited by butterflies as I stood up and walked to the door. I pulled it open to reveal my boyfriend and ex music teacher Zachary Danes in all his muscular, brown spiked haired and tropical coloured eyed and tattooed glory. He had on a pair of black jeans and old school Converse All Stars with a white button down shirt. He looked just pure gorgeous.

"You look amazing, Shannon." He said looking at my small black dress that hung onto every curve and made my tits look amazing. I had on a pair of ballerina type shoes and he smiled as he saw them.

"You wont ever wear heals will you?" He chuckled and I smiled at him, glad that he pays attention.

"Never in the world, you look amazing Zach." I breather and walked into his arms.

I felt his arms wrap around me and the scent of his cologne filled my senses. I felt the dampness increase between my legs and doubted I'd be able to make it through dinner. He kissed my forehead and cheek and then finally my lips. I instantly ran my tongue over his bottom lip and felt his tongue snake onto mine. I moaned into his mouth and pressed my body closer to his. He groaned and chuckled.

"Not now baby, I have a reservation," He said his hands rubbing my ass.

"So?" I sang and began to grind myself against his leg I felt his hands tighten around my waist.

"Fuck the reservation!" He growled into my neck and I smirked.

"No fuck me!" I breathed and it pushed him over the edge as he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist.

He walked me to the couch and sat me down on it and took a seat next to me. He attacked my neck with his mouth nibbling, kissing, licking and sucking. I moaned softly as I felt one of his hands rub my left tit. His mouth found mine and we were deeply kissing again as he laid me back on the couch. He smiled down at me and ran a hand down my body and left thigh. He hiked my dress up and raised a brow at my new undies.

"Nice," He nodded in approval.

I couldn't help but smirk and push him off me. I stood up and kicked my shoes off and pulled my dress off. He bit his lip and rubbed the huge bulge in his jeans as I got down on my hands and knee's. I crawled over to him and rested my hands on his knee's and slowly pulled them apart. I got to work on his belt and jeans. When they were off I rubbed his erection through his boxers. I bit my lip and pulled the black shorts down and off. I gripped his hard cock in my small hand and rubbed it slowly looking up at him. His eyes closed briefly as he groaned and he looked at me.

"Don't tease me," He almost begged and I smirked as I carried on with what I was doing but dipped my head and took one of his balls into my mouth sucking it softly and letting it pop out of my mouth. I done the same to the other and then ran my tongue along his length then sucked on the tip.

"Shan-oh!" He moaned as I took him all in my mouth and began bobbing my head up and down. I continued listening to him moan. The more he moaned the harder I sucked and the deeper I went down on him until I felt him throb in my mouth.

I was pushed back so I was laying on the floor and Zach was on top of me kissing me again as he ground his cocked against my lace covered pussy. I rubbed my pussy against his dick and heard him growl into my mouth. He lifted his head up and looked into my eyes and bit his full lip.

"I'm going to make you cum so much tonight," He stated and I licked my lips.

He worked his way down my body his tongue skimming my body as he went. He hooked his thumbs in my thong and slowly pulled it down. I moaned at the feel of his warm breath on my pussy. I bit my lip when I felt his tongue on my slit. He flicked it up and down completely avoiding my clit and dipping his tongue inside me a few times. He was getting me back for my teasing and I smiled to myself. My boyfriend is just to good at teasing me. I groaned as he finally ran his tongue over my clit. I pushed my hips into his face as he continued to lap at my pussy. His finger entered me and rubbed against my g-spot and I moaned loudly. I just knew he had a grin on his face as he added another finger and began fucking me hardly with them. He sucked my clit into his mouth and then released it, he blew on it making me shiver and then sucked it into his mouth again. Suddenly I felt something vibrating against my clit and lifted my head up to look at him. He winked and continued fucking me with his fingers holding the vibrator against my clit. I felt myself heating up all over my body as my moans became louder and I gripped onto my lace clad chest.

"Mmm, that's right baby, squeeze those tits for me," He murmured looking at me like a pure sex maniac.

I couldn't really say that he had been like this before I mean yeah we have sex a hell of a lot but he wasn't ever like this and he hadn't ever used a toy on me before and I must also say it was fucking sexy as hell!

"Oh! Zach, I'm so close!" I cried out throwing my head back as my pussy walls clamped his fingers that stopped thrusting into me and started to rub my G-spot. I literally screamed his name out loud and came all over his fingers.

He removed his fingers from me and sucked on them. He smiled at me and winked before he picked me up bridal style. He went towards the stairs but went outside to his car. I was still naked and he he only had on his shirt and boxers.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he smiled at me.

He drove out of town while I sucked on his hard cock and rubbed my clit. He came to a stop and I lifted my head to see we had stopped in somewhere that I recognised. I smirked and giggled slightly. We were in a lay by on the highway, the first place we had ever had sex. I sat up and crawled onto his lap, straddling him. I kissed his neck softly then moaned when I felt him rubbing my clit. He caressed my cheek with his other hand and looked into my eyes. He smiled at me and then pressed his lips against mine as I felt his cock slide into me. I moaned against his mouth as I began to ride him. His hands gripped at my hips as he helped me with the riding as I got harder and faster. I could feel my climax coming and it puzzled me as it was so fast but I didn't care, he did tell me he was going to make me cum loads tonight!