Shannon Stewart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was enjoying her fine rack, Brande guided my hand down to her pussy. She knew exactly what she wanted and she had both my fingers and hers working over her pussy lips and clit. She was starting to breathe rapidly and she was making little Os of pleasure with her lips. She also had a very nice smile.

Every once in awhile she would check my cock and once it was standing at attention she gave me a big grin. "It's show time!" she said. Yes, that's what she said. She was full of corny sayings like that, but believe me if you had a goddess like Brande about to ride you like a cowgirl you wouldn't care if she was singing show tunes.

Well, she sat up and spread her legs in front of her. She was holding herself above me with her arms and slowly maneuvered the tip of my cock into her swelling lips. Once the tip was all the way in she paused and gave a little groan, but perhaps the sexiest groan I've ever heard. She slid down a little more, and then started to come up. That's how it worked, slowly in increments up and down. Once my shaft was fully engorged by her wet pussy she began to go wild, pumping up and down and flailing her blonde hair wildly. And she liked to make noise, "Oh yeah, Oh god! Fuck me, That's the way, Oh yeah." You know -- show tunes.

Brande was really enjoying herself and I was doing my best to match her bucking with my own thrusts. As she sensed me coming again she squeezed her hips and I could feel her flooding her juices all over my cock.

She leaned down on my chest and kissed me. She kept my semi-limp member inside of her and kept swaying her hips. That's when the door opened.

At first I panicked, thinking it was Shannon and I was busted. But it turned out to be Brande's girlfriend who had been sent to get more champagne. Brande didn't like to run out of wine. Jennifer gave me a quick peck but she dug into Brande's mouth like it was her own personal property. It didn't take her long to have her dress off and her mouth completely engulfing Brande's pussy.

My job now apparently was to keep the wine flowing which was not bad work. Jennifer liked to dominate Brande the way Brande had just dominated me. She held the blonde girl down and gobbled up her pussy like it was ice cream. When she finished Brande was out of breath but Jennifer didn't waste a second. She had her snatch on Brande's mouth and was helping her tongue by moving her hips as they held Brande's head in place.

When that was over Brande decided the three of us needed a shower. It was there that Jennifer invented the Brande Sandwich with champagne dressing. I found myself behind Brande, cupping her breasts while I drilled her great ass with vigor; Brande was bending over Jennifer who was on her knees giving her clit a major tongue lashing; both of us were pouring champagne on her skin and licking it off.

We were in the shower for quite awhile. After I came in Brande's ass Jennifer was very gentle but very careful to soap my cock down and get it good and clean but she did it reaching between Brande's legs which was driving the blonde beauty nuts with excitement.

By that point I was done. I practically crawled to the bed. The girls joined me but I was pretty useless. Jennifer was only into Brande anyway and she kept going at her even as I drifted off to sleep.

It was close to dawn when I was awakened by Brande's hand working up and down my now erect shaft. There is nothing like being waked that way and still half asleep I rolled on top of her and entered her quickly. She threw her legs around me and I instantly began pounding her. The whole time Jennifer was watching us. As soon as I came Jennifer was right in there slurping and sucking. I guess that was her job. I went back to sleep to the sounds of both girls moaning with ecstasy.

My next wakeup call was not as pretty. Frank was standing at the end of the bed pulling on my toe. "Hey, wake up lover boy. It's 9:30. We need you." I shot up. Brande and Jennifer were up now too, with the sheets pulled up to their chins. They did not look happy about the surprise.

"Brande, Jennifer, this is Frank."

"Fuck that. Get dressed and come on. Sorry girls, but your boy toy has work to do."

I threw on some clothes as fast as I could. I tried to say goodbye to the girls but Frank shoved me through the door into the impromptu studio. "Let yourselves out girls," he said.

The room being used for the shoot was now buzzing with activity. There were several men working on lights and a woman was working on redecorating different parts of the room with props and a variety of fabrics. There were two men to work the video cameras, plus a sound guy, and the still photographer. A half dozen other guys looked busy with jobs I couldn't figure out. It didn't look very sexy.

Frank was guiding me through the chaos and shoved me into Shannon's room. Get her out here. Fast."

Shannon's room was equally chaotic and crowded. There were racks and boxes of clothes everywhere. One of those make-up mirrors with lights was set up and there was a card table with tons of makeup near it. This room had only two other people in it. The wardrobe and makeup girl and the beautiful playmate, Shannon Stewart, who was wrapped in her robe and curled up on the bed crying.

The makeup girl looked relieved to see me. She pushed me to the bed. "Here talk to her. We got to get her made up and dressed RIGHT NOW."

I sat on the edge of the bed. When she saw me Shannon

sat up and hugged me. "Everybody's yelling at me."

"Well Shannon, they're anxious to get to work."

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"I'm not pretty enough."

What!! Here I was holding a gorgeous playmate in my arms, a woman I've had endless fantasies about, and she doesn't think she's pretty enough?

I held her chin in my hand and told her exactly that.

Shannon sniffled a little bit. "Do you really think I'm pretty?"

"Shannon, I need you to get out there because I am dying to see these photos."

"Really? What should I wear first?"

The makeup girl mouthed 'black leotard' and she pointed to a nylon garment on the bed that might have been big enough for a Barbie doll. "Um, I'd love to see the black leotard."

Shannon kissed my neck lightly. "I'm so glad you're here to help me."

The makeup girl figured it was time to work. "OK," she said, "You wait out there and Shannon will be ready in about five minutes."

I stepped back in the other room and the whole crew was waiting for me. "Well?" Frank asked.

"Five minutes."

That was the cue for more chaos as everybody turned back to work. Frank's job seemed to be to find the right place for me to sit. "We're doing the leotard thing first right? That's a couch scene." The video and still cameras were already in place and the lights were coming on. Frank sat me down between the two different camera setups.

Finally Shannon emerged. She was wearing a black robe and I could see the tight leotard underneath. It covered her from her toes up to her neck. Her hair was piled in big curls on top of her head. The makeup girl guided her to her mark and slid the robe off her shoulders. The whole crew applauded but I soon realized that they were applauding because they could finally start.

I was too stunned to applaud. She stood there looking at me. The black nylon stretched over her body and looked more like thin black film flowing over her skin. I didn't think it was possible for a woman to look anymore sexy, but I was soon proven wrong.

Shannon kept her eyes on me as she began to vamp and preen for the camera. She put one leg in front of the other, one arm akimbo, the other on her flat belly. Flash, a picture. Then one hand behind her head. Flash, a picture. There was a brief conference among the crew and then they moved me to a stool right behind the camera.

By now I realized my job. I was the adoring eyes that made her feel sexy. I guess it was type casting.

Ever so slowly Shannon began to peel off the garment. First one side was pushed off the shoulder; after several poses, the other side came off the other shoulder.

It seemed to take about twenty minutes for her to pull the top down over her nipples. She was licking her lips and staring at me. I was licking my lips and longing for those mounds to be in my mouth.

The nipples were the first of many money shots because the camera was going fast and furious now. In fact, the slower she moved the more shots were taken. One video camera was stationary but the other guy was moving around.

Once both breasts were uncovered the makeup girl came up to spray Shannon's supple skin with a atomizer Shannon whispered in her ear, the girl nodded and whispered to Frank. Frank came over to me and said, "Next time, I'll call 'mist' and you do what Cindy just did."

Now Shannon was slowly pulling the leotard back up. But one breast was always out. She kept writhing and twisting slowly, watching me watching her the whole time.

Finally she sat on the arm of the couch and both breasts were out and looking luscious. "Mist!" called Frank.

I was embarrassed to get up

since I probably had the biggest erection of my life. But duty called. Shannon gave me a sweet smile as I sprayed her chest. The nipples seemed to reach out to kiss me. She glanced down at my crotch and smiled again. Worse, she lightly ran her fingertips over my fly. "Thank you," she mouthed silently.

That's how it went. I thought it had taken all morning for that leotard to finally be pulled off her feet and tossed into my face with a laugh. But the whole thing took about an hour. As each inch of Shannon was exposed to me she seemed to get more and more into teasing me with her eyes. And the instant the leotard got tossed away, Frank yelled, "Let's go!" and the camera's were moved to another part of the room where a large roll of paper was pulled down to create an endless scene of maroon.

Frank patted me on the shoulder as Shannon was led away by the makeup girl. "Thanks man. Listen, Margaret needs to talk to you. Better use your room."

Margaret turned out to be the woman who was decorating for the shoot. She was rummaging through boxes that had been moved in there while I was busy watching Shannon.

"Hi, hope you don't mind us borrowing your room."

"Hey, you all paid for it."

"Yeah, well, we all want to say thanks for your help. Shannon is great; she's really sexy and fun, but she just gets her head a weird place. She a smart girl and a strong business woman but she's under a lot of pressure right now. You're a big relief."

"Well, I'm having fun."

"Right, it's easy to see how much fun you're having." And she nodded down at my cock which was still at half mast. "Anyway, ..." With that she was on her knees and had my pants open in one motion. It didn't take long for her to have me inside her mouth and it didn't take long for her to get me coming too.

She stood up and patted my now limp rod. "Poor baby." And she started to go back to work.

"Gezz," I said, "I don't like to take advantage of a woman that way. Can't I ..."

She gave me a grin. "I'll take a rain check. I've got work to do. So do you in fact. Get out there."

Shannon was in front of the maroon paper. Her hair was down now and she was wearing a sheer white robe and going through the same slow tease as she was undressing. She gave me a big smile and mouthed a question, "Margaret?" I nodded and she gave me a dirty leer.

That shoot went really quickly because there was no video. They then moved to the bed. Shannon was ready fast since all she had to do was drop the white robe and pull on a blue silk slip.

She told Frank she wanted me on the end of the bed and he OK'd it but warned me to "stay out of frame." It was amazing to see this beauty rolling and writhing on the bed. At one point she put her bare foot on my crotch and rubbed.

"Shannon, we've got tape rolling. We can't do that!" Frank yelled. Shannon turned over and away and began to pleasure herself. I realized that when Shannon looked like she was having orgasms in her photos, she probably was.

She lay there with her head pointing at me and her hand working her own clit. Her nipples were hard as rocks and her face was flush with the bliss she was giving herself. Her hand kept going faster and faster and it was all recorded on camera.

When she came it was a slow and steady flood of ecstasy. Her groans kept coming, slowly subsiding as she lost herself in dreams. Frank called out, "Looks like lunch to me."

The crew worked their way over a buffet that had been set up. Cindy, the makeup girl came over with a robe for Shannon. The two girls whispered for awhile. Cindy was nodding her head and then she went briskly into Shannon's room.

Meanwhile, Shannon called me over. "I need to ask you a big favor." I gulped. 'It's not that, silly!" she laughed, "But I'll bet you'll like it."

"Shannon I'd do anything for you."

"OK," she was up now and took me by the hand and led me to her room; as she opened the door she said, "I want you to make love with Cindy while I watch."

Cindy was on the bed completely nude. She was a blonde and she looked to be about twelve years old except she had enormous breasts. I was stunned by the suggestion and stunned by the body spread out before me.

Shannon actually pulled my pants down which drove me wild. Cindy pulled me on top of her and proceeded to squeeze my cock between her breasts. She let out a squeal of delight and used her tongue to lick the tip of my shaft whenever it appeared.

This didn't last long. Cindy pushed me off and got herself on all fours facing Shannon. I knew exactly what to do. I got behind her and put two finger inside of her bush. She was already wet so my cock went right in. Shannon was sitting in a chair at the end of the bed using her own fingers on herself. She was twisting with erotic bliss but her eyes stayed on me and Cindy. Cindy came first but kept bouncing herself against me until I followed her. Finally, Shannon started to howl and sob, her hand moving franticly on her clit. She gave out a gasp and collapsed into the chair.

Cindy got up and took her into the shower; she told me to rest up and then get lunch.

The shoots continued through the afternoon and into the evening. I was amazed how with the change of a bedcover or a lamp they made the place look completely different. They even did some really amazing stuff in the bathtub, making it look like three different scenes.

The weird thing was that, after the scene with Cindy, Shannon didn't seem to need me much any more.

She was still nice and gave a smile every once in awhile but now she was playing directly to the camera. After the dinner break I even lost my job as mist guy. At one point Frank sent me down stairs to a van to get some gear. I busied myself helping with the lifting and moving but that was it.

What the hell. I had no complaints. After last night, and even with Margaret and Cindy today, I had gotten plenty of fun. And the image of Shannon Stewart's alabaster flesh was seared in my brain forever.

Around 9PM the crew began to move equipment out as they finished with it. Most of the wardrobe racks and props were already gone.

The last set up was a real shock for me. About 11 o'clock an actor came in. Apparently he had other commitments and this was the only time they could get him. I figured I didn't want to see this so I split to my room. Around 12:30 I checked what was going on and in fact everything was over. The last of the gear was rolling out and Cindy and Margaret were packing the last costumes.

"Hey, Shannon was looking for you. She said to say thanks, and she hopes to see you before we check out in the morning." Frank shook my hand. "You did great. Thanks. Oh, and that room is good through the weekend." The rest of the crew was saying goodbye too. Margaret and Cindy came over and Margaret said, "Well, I'm pretty busy but I'll call you to see about that rain check. Cindy and I always work together you know.' Cindy just smiled and coyly bit her thumb. They both gave me quick kisses and suddenly I was alone.

1AM in Los Angeles, a beautiful playmate sleeping next store, and a club full of hot women upstairs. I decided to go to bed.

I lay in bed and turned on the TV; an old Bogart film was playing and I got myself lost in the story.

I woke up to a knocking at the door to the other room, an insistent, urgent knocking.

I must have fallen asleep while watching the movie, I was having an awesome dream of Shannon and that beautiful, luscious body of hers.

I rubbed my eyes as the knocking grew more urgent; the clock blinked 3AM.

I stumbled off the bed towards the door; there was another knock, this time a voice said, "Are you there?" I realized who it was and I gulped.

I hurriedly popped the door open, and standing in front of me was my beautiful playmate and she had tears streaming down her face and she was shaking. She was wrapped in the bed covers from her room.

"Shannon! Are you OK?"

She rushed to me and flung her arms around my neck and burst into a huge torrent of tears. I could feel how upset she was; she was shaking uncontrollably, so I picked her up by bringing my arm up underneath her legs and took her to the bed where I had been not five minutes ago dreaming of her holding that beautiful body of hers against me.

I held her for what seems like hours until she calmed down enough to let me go.

"I am so sorry for it being so late and waking you" she said "I didn't know where else to go. "

"Oh Shannon. It's OK. I am worried about you though. What's going on? You want to talk or something?" Inside my skull I heard little demons praying that she wanted the "or something" option.

"Hmmmm OK, but first can I please have some water?"

I jumped up off the bed and got her a drink.

When I came back she had my television back on and was now watching the late night music video channel, curled up on my bed with her bed covers tented around her body.

I sat down on the bed at her feet; she swung her body around and rested her head in my lap. She may have been comfortable, but I was going nuts; I mentally sent an army of little men to strap down my cock so it didn't grow right in her face; I thought it might be a mood killer right at that moment.

"Can you tell me about it?"

"I just felt so lonely." I pulled her up close to me and held her as she started to cry again.

"Oh Baby I am so sorry about that."

"Can I stay here with you for awhile."

"Of course you can, Shannon. Take as much time as you need." Well, she was paying for the room and even wrapped in the paisley polyester hotel bed cover she still looked fine.

She lay there awhile watching the videos. I couldn't begin to fathom what's going on here. I occupied myself by studying her body by the light of the TV. She looked fantastic in a short, red silk negligee.

Suddenly, while still staring at the screen, she asked, "Do you think I'm pretty"

What the hell? About five million guys have whacked off to her pictures and videos. What was I supposed to say?

Figuring that silence is golden I put a hand to her cheek and slowly brought her face to mine and kissed her ever so gently.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and I thought I had done the wrong thing; she kissed me on the lips one last time and then she said, "I think I had better go back to bed".

What the fuck! "Um, Shannon? We are in bed. You may as well stay here."

She looked at me and then used the remote to turn off the screen. We were now completely in the dark. I pulled her up to the head of the bed and dragged the sheets over both of us.

My brain was splitting over the idea of a cozy and platonic slumber party with a sexy playmate. On the one hand, between the girls from the club and the girls on the crew I had little to complain about. And also in the plus column I've seen just about everything Shannon had to show. Now her long and languid body was radiating sexual heat right here next to me.