Shaping a Proper Young Lady Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Evers?" Heather said.

"Yes, Heather?"

"Your ahh...your thingy is really warm," she said.

Robert explained that when a man's penis is engorged with blood it often feels warm to the touch.

"Oh, okay. Well, it really feels yummy; all warm like that," she replied.

Meg almost couldn't contain her giggle. But, she did; not wanting to embarrass Heather and she placed her hand on Robert's, giving him a knowing squeeze as she waited for the next question that would inevitably follow.

"Mr. Evers?" The question came after only a few moments of silence.

"Yes, Heather," he replied.

"Is your penis like that every night?"

"No, not every night," Robert replied and explained how a man's penis only gets hard when it is stimulated and that when she knocked on the door he and Meg were having sex.

"Oh, okay," she said and without thinking she began nervously pulling on Meg's nipple and wiggling against Robert's cock.

"Mrs. Evers?"

"Yes, dear?" Meg answered, wondering what on earth she was going to ask next!

"Was Daddy's penis hot when it was inside your vagina?"

Meg answered, "Yes it was"

"I've never had a penis in my vagina, Mrs. Evers."

"Yes, I know that, Sweety," Meg answered.

Meg explained how it felt inside her and how it filled up her vagina. She told Heather how it moves in and out of her vagina and is very hot and that her vagina gets hot too and it feels good. She added that afterwards, it gets soft and cool again; and then they both get sleepy and hold each other until morning.

Heather took some time to digest what Meg had told her and after a few moments she spoke again. "Mr. Evers, can you put your penis inside my vagina?"

Robert kept his cool; reminding Heather that although she was eighteen, "You're still a virgin and my cock would probably not fit inside of you very well." He added that she was young and inexperienced and that it is probably best if she just tried to go to sleep.

"But, I'm not sleepy and I thought if you would put your penis inside me it would feel really good and then I would be able to go to sleep."

Robert's cock was still throbbing against Heather's ass when Meg spoke up. "Darling, just put the head into her opening so she can feel what it's like. She's so curious and it's natural for her to want it."

Robert agreed and told Heather to pull her panties off.

"Oh, goody!" she said and quickly slid them down her legs. She then resumed her position, spooning between Meg and Robert, and nervously waiting for him. Knowing how nervous she was, Robert took his time and let his cock lay in the crack of her ass while she pushed against it and wiggled.

She impatiently began scooting her hips up his belly to get to the tip, but he would have none of it. "Calm down, Heather, I know it's your first time." he said.

"Yes, Mr. Evers. I'm just so excited," she replied.

Meg turned onto her side, facing them, and ran her fingers through Heather's hair. "You're so precious, Heather. This is all so new to you. You'll be fine," she told her.

Her virgin body trembled as Robert lifted her leg onto his hip, creating a nice gap between her legs. He grabbed his big cock and ran it down the cleft between her cheeks, pausing only to tickle her anus with the head. Heather squeezed her glutes together as it poked at her anus. Robert pushed it down the soft flesh on the pussy side of Heather's tight sphincter and found her wet slit.

Heather's body quivered as Robert's cockhead spread apart her lips, pushed across her wet hole and then onto her clitty; allowing her pussy lips to close behind it. "Ooohhh, that feels so good," she moaned.

Meg ran her index finger down Heather's face and into her willing mouth. "Eighteen years old and still a virgin. You've been wanting this for a long time haven't you," she told her seductively as Heather sucked her finger.

"Uh-huh," Heather responded. After Meg pulled her finger away from Heather's lips she added, "I don't care how old I get. I always want to be just like this."

Robert centered his cockhead on her opening, spread her lips apart with it, and pushed it in until the helmet disappeared.

"Mmmmmm! Oh, Mr. Evers," she moaned. Heather's entire body reacted. She began undulating her hips, kneading Meg's breasts and rubbing her nipples against Meg while she nibbled nervously on her neck.

"Oh, Mrs. Evers," she said. "His cock feels so yummy!"

"Yes, it does Heather," she replied, pulled her golden hair from her face and watched as her expression revealed her arousal.

Upon feeling the wet, velvety skin Robert moved his penis another two inches inside her virgin pussy and let the head sit inside her; throbbing while it stretched her open

She buried her face against Meg's neck, opened her mouth open and gasped.

Heather's face was still expressing her lust for her very first cock as Meg reached across her and kissed Robert passionately. As her lips found her husband's, her breasts rubbed across Heather's soft shoulder and her nipples found their way into her young Heather's willing mouth.

Heather began whimpering as she sucked Meg's nipple. Her hand reached between her legs and curled around the base of Robert's cock and her hips squirmed as she tried unsuccessfully to get more of him inside her vagina. She opened her mouth, and with Meg's nipple still inside she murmured, "Fuck me......Please fuck me," before once again suckling Meg's teat.

Robert let his cock twitch and pulse inside her. He grabbed Heather's wrist and placed her hand between Meg's legs. Meg spread her legs apart as Heather pushed her finger into Meg's pussy. Heather played with Meg's pussy the way she played with her own, tickling her clitoris and plunging her fingers in and out.

"Mrs. Evers, your vagina is wet like mine," she said.

"Yes, it is Heather. Mmmmmm, yes it is," Meg answered and squirmed on Heather's hand. Both women were sharing moans of pleasure as they played with each other and Robert played with them both; squeezing their boobs and caressing their bodies. He still refused to push his cock any further into Heather's pussy. But, he tweaked her nipples with his fingers and kneaded her soft virgin orbs as he kissed Meg.

"Mom, are you getting all excited like me?" Heather said and moaned and moved her pussy up and down on the two inches of cock inside her.

"Mmmmm! Yes!" Meg replied.

"Ooohhh! It feels soooo good....Mom?"

"What is it, dear?"

"Can I put my mouth on your vagina?" she asked, breaking up her words with moans and whimpers, still trying to squirm further onto Robert's cock.

"I haven't taught you how to pleasure a woman yet, Heather," Meg replied.

As Meg spoke, Robert pushed another inch into her wet pussy.

"Ooohhh, Dad," she said, responding to his thrust. "I want to try. Please?" she asked.

Robert held Heather down with his strong arms so his cock wouldn't slip out and in one swift motion he rolled onto his knees and placed one on each side of her. He lifted her right leg and pulled it across his chest, rolled her onto her back, and placed her legs over his thighs as he sat on his haunches and slowly moved his shaft in and out; but only as far as he was before; three inches. "You need to be taught properly, Heather," he said. "Meg will give you instruction."

"Yes, sir. Mmmm, yes!" she replied, still moaning to the feel of being completely under his control.

Meg lifted up, threw one leg over Heather and centered herself above her face, her knees on each side, facing her husband, and kissed him before focusing on her pupil.

"Are you ready to begin, Heather?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," she replied eagerly.

Meg set her hips down gently until her pussy was an inch above Heather's lips. "First, smell me by taking in a long, slow breath."

Heather pushed the tip of her nose between Meg's labia and pulled air into her nostrils. "Mmmm, you smell musky and sweet at the same time," she replied.

"Thank you, Sweety. I smell sweet because I clean myself with scented douche each night before Robert and I make love. Now, put your tongue on the outer lips of my pussy," she told her. Heather stuck her tongue out and contacted the warm swollen labia. "Yes, just like that, dear," Meg told her.

"Mom, your vagina is hot, like Dad's penis."

"Yes, it is Heather. But, when you pleasure a woman you don't use the clinical term vagina. From now on I want you to call it a pussy. Can you say that word for me?"

"Pussy....Yes, I'll always call it a pussy," she stuttered.

"That's it, Heather," Meg replied. She walked her young Heather through the steps of eating pleasuring a woman; teaching her how to lick up the sides of her lips; then how to tickle her clit with her mouth and tongue and how to grasp her labia with her mouth and gently play with them.

Meg's cunt was sopping wet and dripping her juices all over her young pupil's face."Mom," Heather asked. "Do all mothers' pussies taste sweet like ice cream?"

Meg told her no, only ones that take very good care of themselves and practice proper hygiene. Then, she instructed Heather on how to plunge her tongue deep inside her cunt.

"Are you ready, Heather?" she asked. After Heather said she was ready, Meg nestled her pussy onto her mouth and nose, pushing against her face and wiggling as Heather's tongue probed her cunt.

Robert felt Heather's pussy tightening on his fat cock and he pushed in another inch, further exciting her. His cock was almost halfway inside her now and he stoked it in and out, and thumbed her clitoris with the tip of his index finger as she tongued Meg.

Meg kept herself on top of Heather as she pulled and caressed her orbs; only lifting up occasionally to let her gulp air for short periods before setting back down. The lack of oxygen was causing Heather's mind to spin and she was losing herself in the lust of the moment as Robert slowly plunged his cock all the way inside her.

She let out a slow guttural moan as his staff reached the back of her cunt. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned and gulped for air when Meg leaned forward to shove her tongue into Robert's mouth. With Heather no longer a virgin, Robert pushed harder and more rapidly; his balls slapping against her buttocks. This was far too much for Heather to take and she lost control of herself, moaning uncontrollably and bucking against him.

Meg and Heather began cumming at the same time; their bodies tightening with a wave pulsing through them. Meg tightened her legs around Heather's face, letting her orgasm race through her, but again cutting off Heather's air supply and told her to push her tongue in deep. It was difficult for Meg to hear her reply but it sounded like a muffled, "Yes, Ma'am."

Heather was full of Robert's cock and her hips were pushing back as hard as she could as he fucked her. She was close to blacking out. Her lungs burned and she desperately needed to breathe when Meg finally lifted up onto her knees. Heather gasped loudly and pulled air into her lungs, expanding her chest to its limit and then repeating it as her orgasm continued and her vision returned.

"Oh, Mr. Evers.....Mrs. Evers! Oh, yesssss!" she moaned and bucked on his cock until her orgasm faded. When Meg pulled off she saw Heather's pretty face covered with her cum juices and she reached down and gently kissed her on the mouth.

"That was very nice, young lady," she told her. Heather's mind was still spinning when Robert pulled out. He mounted his wife, missionary style, and after a few pumps he shot his load into her, telling her he loved her afterward. Heather watched intently as he came and a quizzical look came over her face.

"Mr. Evers, what did your penis just do?" she asked.

"That's enough questions for now, Heather. Let's all get some sleep."

The three reassumed the spoon they had previously held, with Heather in the middle, backed into Robert's now flaccid, but still substantial cock.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Heather?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Heather," she said.

"Dad?"

"Yes, Heather?"

"I love you."

"I love you too," he responded.

"Mom, it worked just like you said, because now I'm feeling sleepy."

Meg and Robert said goodnight. Heather was already asleep. It had been a long, emotional day in the Evers household.