Shared Fetish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leather cuffs." Megan said through her smile. "I like being bound sometimes."

"How about right now? Lock your arms behind your back cunt." He said with a sinister tone in his voice.

"But then I might not be able to get them unlocked and get myself cleaned up before he gets home." She said with fake concern.

"I don't care. If you can't then he gets to find you used and fucked like a slut."

"mmmmm. Fucked by a real cock and left sloppy on the floor. I like that." she said as she reached to the table and picked up the keys. She undid the locks on the leather straps and then using the same lock she hooked them together behind her back, and the small click that signaled she closed the padlock was quite loud in the quiet room.

"Ride my cock again" he yelled at her. "I want your pussy so stretched out that you can't feel him next time you fuck him."

"I can barely feel him now." She said as she she began grinding on the cock. "And after this who knows if he'll ever get to put his tiny little thing anywhere near me again. I like having real cock to much to let that thing inside my wet pussy."

Quick to move from grinding to her up and down movements Megan was again slamming her pussy up and down on the cock inside her. She was screaming again, but still I could here the sloppy squishing noises as he pussy she pummeled her cunt on the dildo. She was building again to another orgasm, but would slow herself before she came. She would look towards me occasionally and then would speak to the couple watching her defile herself for their pleasure.

"Oh god that was such a great orgasm. It's been so long since I've cum like that. I never cum when he's fucking me. Fucking him is like masterbating with a pencil. I love this big cock, I never want to fuck him again. I only watch big cocks splitting open my pussy." She was panting now. She was tired, but she kept going. She wanted to cum again, but she was prolonging it. Probably just to torture me a little more. I was enjoying watching her. She was ecstatic with the game we were playing and I wasn't one to put a stop to a game we were both enjoying.

"I want to have real men with real cocks fuck all my holes. I want to have them use my body like a fucking blow up doll, and toss me aside when they're done with me. I want them to cum in all my holes till it's leaking out everywhere. I want to feel their cum sloshing around in my belly while they continue to pound my filthy twat. And I want him to watch it all, knowing that all those cocks are giving me a pleasure that he never could, and that I'll let them fuck me as much as they want before I let him near me with his pathetic little thing."

Megan was bouncing hard on the plastic cock now. She was riding for her finish line the muscles in her body were tense now, and her entire body was glistening with a coating of sweat. When she came she screamed. The noise echoed off the walls of our apartment. And she collapsed forward onto the floor, the chair following her. She lay there panting and looking up at the screen and then at me. Looking at the screen she told them goodnight and reached up onto the table using the wireless mouse to disconnect from chat. Then looking at me she said. "Oh my god that was wonderful, I really need to get a real man in here with a cock that big."

12