Shared Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa...ok, but I'll dry and I'll try not to break," he said firmly.

"By the way, nice choice of music. I hope you don't mind this robe, but since we're not going out tonight, I thought I'd just get comfy, instead of putting on fresh clothes."

"Of course not," he smiled. "If I had a robe as plush as that one, I'd choose it over clothes too."

"Funny you should say that. When I was shopping this afternoon, I saw the most beautiful dark blue man's robe. I immediately thought of you since you didn't have one and it gets mighty chilly around here when the snow flies...wait right here." She quickly walked up the hallway and grabbed the large Macy's box by her door. She came back to the kitchen and presented it to him. "I hope you don't mind a gift."

"Oh, Joyce, you shouldn't have bought this. Thank you."

"Why don't you run back and try it on while I start the dishes. By the time you get back, you'll have some to dry."

He got back to his bedroom and thought to himself "This is beautiful but what in hell should I wear under it?" Then he decided to simplify things and wear nothing at all. He stood in front of his mirror, took off his clothes, and admired his semi hard cock. Then he put on the robe. It was deep blue and extremely soft. It came down to his shins and fit his arms and shoulders perfectly. "Here goes," he said to himself as he left his room.

When Phil got back to the kitchen, she was already washing the dishes. He had to reach around her to get the dish towel and as he did, Joyce tilted her head over his arm and rubbed her cheek against the sleeve of his robe. "I love how it feels...so soft and cuddly." He looked down over her shoulder and saw that the top of her robe was gaping a bit, enough for him to see that she wasn't wearing a bra. Just enough of her cleavage was revealed without showing her nipples. He felt his cock stir again and knew that he's have a hard time hiding his erection under the robe so he nestled up close to the counter in front of the dish rack.

In two minutes, the dishes were washed and dried. "Let's go sit in the living room and listen to that CD," she suggested. "I love that music. Who's the artist?"

"Otmar Liebert, how 'bout an after dinner drink?" he offered. "I bought a couple of bottles of Champagne to go with the lobster, but we never got to it."

"Sure, but be warned, Champagne goes right to my head," she giggled.

"Good, you deserve a good buzz every once in a while." He reached into the refrigerator and grabbed the closest bottle, uncorked it and poured it into their wine glasses." I couldn't find any Champagne flutes so these will have to do for tonight." He turned to walk into the living room and found that she was already curled up in one corner of the couch. Setting the glasses and bottle on the coffee table, he sat down in the space that was left. He handed her a full glass and he took the other.

This time she offered the toast, holding her glass out to him. He held his glass up and she said "Here's to a wonderful relationship between you and me and the business. And here's to a full buzz tonight."

He clinked her glass and said "I have no doubts," staring into her eyes. He noticed that her robe was gaping again, but unfortunately it was not in his direction. They sat in silence for a couple of minutes listening to the sounds of passion rising out of the speakers across the room. With her eyes closed, she took another sip.

"Have you ever had a foot massage?" he offered boldly.

"No, not yet. My feet are very ticklish, even when I touch them." She was relieved when he broke the ice. She wanted him to touch her but she couldn't invent a way without seeming too obvious.

"How 'bout if I promise not to tickle?" Up to this time, the only physical contact they had was accidental, down in the darkroom. But now he was anxious for the touch of her skin.

She shifted her position and put her feet across his lap, with her back leaning against the arm of the sofa. She took another sip of her drink and closed her eyes.

Phil leaned forward against her feet and placed his drink on the table. He blew into his cupped hands and rubbed them together to warm them up. Then he lifted one foot by the heel and began massaging the soft area below her ankle with his other hand. As he expertly squeezed and kneaded her foot, he absently examined her robed body. He noticed that as he brought her foot closer to his body during the process, she had moved her other foot away, down closer to his knee. The effect of this unconscious movement was to spread her legs a little bit. Her robe had fallen away from one leg and left part of her inner thigh exposed, which he thoroughly enjoyed. Joyce was relaxing her feet as best she could, but she was feeling very excited at the intimacy which she hadn't felt in over two years. She deliberately bent her knee and placed her foot on his thigh, just inches from his cock, as he manipulated the other foot. In doing so, the robe dropped away even further now nearly but not quite exposing her pussy.

"How's this feel, I'm not tickling you am I?"

"No, this is glorious." She opened her eyes and asked, "May I have another drink?"

"Of course, my dear." He let go of her foot and leaned forward to refill both of their glasses. She made no move to cover her naked leg, but she shifted her position again, slouching down and resting her head on the arm of the sofa. She took her refreshed glass and supported it with both hands on her chest, just below her breasts. "How'd you ever learn to do this?"

"Oh, I just imagine the way I'd like it to feel if someone was doing it to me."

"Well, you've got a good imagination, 'cause this feels marvelous!"

"Let's try the other foot now," he said with authority. She took a sip and closed her eyes again, trying to concentrate on relaxing her foot muscles. But now, all she could think of was sex. She knew that her leg was fully exposed to his view and that one more little move would cause her robe to separate even further and allow him to see the hair between her legs.

He was now actively massaging the foot closest to his cock. He gently turned her foot inward, causing her knee to spread toward him. There it was in plain view...her beautiful pussy. He was mesmerized with the sight of her womanhood as his hands worked. He gently placed her foot back down in his lap, barely touching his cock and balls underneath the robe. He took a minute to reach over and take a sip of his Champagne. She looked at him and smiled, still making no attempt to cover up.

Phil sat back and started massaging her calf, still with her foot resting against his now erect cock. "Oooh, that feels so good," she said closing her eyes again, encouraging his progress. He could still see her crotch, covered by light brown pubic hair. She knew this was the moment of truth. She had made the decision long before dinner that this was going to be a night of seduction, regardless of who made the first move. Now it was rapidly becoming a reality and it was wonderful. There was no turning back. She gave a slow moan, "Mmmm," smiling.

The CD changed silently to a slower romantic mood. Phil's massage also changed to slow gentle stroking and petting of the delicate skin under her leg. As each movement of his hand went a little further up her leg, she increased her foot pressure against his cock. She took another sip of her Champagne.

It wasn't long before both hands were massaging her thigh, all the while with her crotch exposed to him. Phil thought to himself, "I'm wasting valuable time here. I know she wants me and I'm so damn aroused, I'm going to chance it." Without warning, he placed the palm of his left hand completely over her pubic mound, with his long fingers extending up toward her bellybutton. As soon as Joyce felt his hand touch her pubic hair, she jumped ever so slightly, being startled since her eyes were closed. She opened her eyes only to see his eyes burning back at her. With one hand she put her glass over on the table and with the other hand, she reached down and wrapped her fingers around his wrist. She pulled his hand to her crotch and whispered "Don't stop."

With this invitation, he lowered his hand, spreading her legs more and slowly began stroking her labia. She began to move her hips very slowly and he could feel the moistness between her lips. He wanted to be gentle and take it a little at a time. He shifted his position so that her leg was now across his chest, with one of his arms underneath and the other arm over her stomach so that he could meet her needs with both hands. With his left hand, he moistened his fingers with her juices and began delicately tracing her inner petals up and down. With his right hand, he moved his fingers to the top of her slit and burrowed through her pubes to find her clit hood which he gently pulled back to reveal her little pink button.

Joyce started to moan and move her hips to the motion of his fingers stroking the outer lips of her vagina. She'd never felt stimulation like this before and she quickly became lost in a growing frenzy. While Phil was masterfully manipulating her delicate tissue, Joyce gripped the lapels of her robe and spread them, exposing both of her large breasts. She grasped both of her hard nipples with her fingers and began pulling and twisting as hard as she could stand it. He looked up to find her eyes locked lustfully on his face. He smiled as her eyes then rolled back in her head and her hips started bucking up and down on his lap. With his right hand, he was massaging her clit in all directions. With his left hand, he inserted two fingers into her wet vagina and began to move them in and out in rhythm with the movements on her clit. The scent rising from her crotch was driving him wild at the same time. As her climax began to build, he felt small spasms around his fingers and he saw the muscles of her abdomen begin to jerk involuntarily, as if stimulated by electric shock. Her hands had left her nipples and were squeezing both breasts hard. Her face and neck flushed deep red. He stopped both hand movements and just applied pressure to her clit, as if pressing it back into her body. She raised her hips completely off his lap, her body tensed. There was an expression of absolute abandon on her face.

He removed both hands from her crotch and he leaned over her and wrapped his arms around her hips with his head on her stomach and gave her a gentle long lasting hug. He must have held that position for five minutes and then he felt her combing her fingers through his hair. He didn't move; he just held the pressure of his hug until she spoke.

"Where did you ever learn to do a foot massage like that?" she asked rhetorically in a quiet voice. He looked up at her face and just gave her a gentle smile. Minutes passed.

He began to nuzzle his way up toward her breasts, letting his hands massage the muscles in her lower back. He rested his head between her breasts and started kissing the inside swell of her right breast. She continued to run her fingers through his hair and stroke the back of his neck. Then, with one hand, he lifted her breast so her still erect nipple met his lips. He sucked it into his mouth and began massaging it between his tongue and teeth, all the time sucking deeply. She responded with a quiet gasp, and she pulled his head even more tightly to her chest. He turned his head and inhaled her left nipple while catching the other between his fingers. As he sucked and massaged the one, his hand gently squeezed her other breast and rolled her hardness. Her breathing became more rapid and again her legs started to squirm.

Phil changed his position raising himself off the sofa, removed his bathrobe, parted her legs and lowered his body so that his stomach was resting on her pubic mound. As he did, placing both elbows on either side he took both breasts in his hands and squeezed them together so that her nipples were nearly touching each other. He took both nipples into his mouth and sucked furiously, nibbling the very tips. Her automatic response was to wrap her legs around his butt and press him into her crotch. Her hips were undulating and he could feel her pubic hair rubbing against his belly. He knew she was ready for him. He moved upward again and held himself over her, looking directly into her eyes. He could feel his cock touching her labia. A look of intense desire came over her face. She reached down, grabbing his cock, and began rubbing it against her clit. "I want you so much," she whispered.

He bent his head down and kissed her delicately on her lips. "I want you too, Joyce." She placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her vagina and he pushed just a little, enough to insert the head. She felt so wet and slippery. A quiet hiss escaped her clenched teeth. He kissed her again and buried his face in the small of her neck. She felt increasing pressure build in her vagina as he pushed more and then withdrew a little. It had been so long since she'd felt the girth of a man between her legs. Her juices started to flow heavily, and he no longer felt resistance.

Phil eased his full length into her and held fast, giving her a strong hug. She wrapped her right leg around his left and he raised his hips to withdraw and thrust upward and thus began their dance of love. As he fell into his rhythm, she began to meet his thrusts with greater and greater strength. He raised himself up on one elbow and took her nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. At the same time, he rolled his hips to the side and began massaging her clit with his free hand, stronger and stronger with each thrust. She began to cum violently with huge moans and gasps. But he wasn't ready yet. Her second orgasm lasted about a minute and he felt her body relax beneath him. He held his position at the top of his last thrust and he could still feel the spasms of her vaginal walls around his throbbing cock. As she began to relax a bit, he brought his hand up and stroked the thin hairs on her temple above her ear. He delicately kissed her forehead and her closed eyelids and the tip of her nose. They held their embrace, his hardness still twitching inside her.

Minutes later, he offered, "Want some desert?"

"Oh my god! What do you have in mind?"

"You'll love it, I promise".

Phil stood and pushed the coffee table away. He pulled a fleece blanket off the corner of the couch, spreading it out on the carpet. He knelt down and with his hand, motioned her to join him. She slid out of her robe and joined him on the floor. He guided her to roll over on her stomach. She rested her head on her crossed arms. The softness of the fleece felt delicious under her arms, and her breasts and stomach, on her thighs and the tops of her feet. He straddled her legs, his cock still rock hard. He began to softly massage her buttocks and lower back. As his hands kneaded her muscles and moved up towards her shoulders, he inched himself upwards also. He had learned long ago that a woman's soft back is both very sensitive and very stimulating. He placed his hands on the floor in front of her shoulders and started rubbing his cock and balls over the entire breadth of her back, up the right side to her neck and down the center, then up the left side and back down the center. He would brush the sides of her flattened breasts with the head of his cock and let the pubic hairs on his balls lightly tickle the skin of her lower back. He could feel, by her hip movements, she was once again becoming aroused.

Phil laid down flat on Joyce's backside, supporting much of his weight on his toes and elbows. He spread her legs with his feet and inserted his cock all the way through her crotch so the head of his cock fit in the pocket of her labia. As he pressed with his hips, his cockhead would rub up against her clit and then recede again. He continued this motion, stimulating all of her feminine parts, until she lifted her rear to him in a pleading motion. He then let his cock penetrate her wetness again, but from behind. As he had opened her legs before, he now closed them tightly with his knees and feet. He was locked into her. He raised himself up on his knees and began strong thrusts downward against the front wall of her vagina, hitting her g-spot each time. Joyce became almost frantic in her excitement, grasping the fleece blanket in her fists and grunting wildly, trying to push harder and harder on his cock. Finally, he felt his balls tighten and the sperm begin to flow.

"Baby, I'm starting to cum." His thrusting got faster...there was no stopping.

"Yes, do it now," was all he heard, as they were moving in perfect rhythm. He felt like he exploded in her. He strained and pushed, and shook. It seemed as though he would rip her open with all of his rigid strength.

Out of breath, he collapsed on top of her and she lay motionless except for her rapid breathing. Both were perspiring and exhausted. Still hard, he could feel her vagina contracting around him.

They both began to come alive again. He got up on his knees as he withdrew his glistening cock. She turned over underneath him and extended her arms. He lowered himself once again and they embraced. Then it was Sunday.

Everything had changed for both of them. Sexual release was only part of it. Now there grew a strong emotional bond, the kind that occurs when there is a major transition or evolution from one kind of human relationship up to a higher level of understanding and affection. Neither could proclaim love for each other at this point, but both of them knew each other's most intimate personal secrets. Each had new found respect, admiration and desire for the other. This was just the beginning.