Shari Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shari could contain herself no longer and stood, moving close to Monica and moving her finger tips along Monica's shoulders. Her smooth skin rippled with goosebumps in response to Shari's touch. Monica sighed as if so relieved to finally feel Shari's fingers.

"Oh Shari, just your fingertips are making me tingle."

Shari continued by moving closer still, and inhaling the sweet smell of Monica's perfume from behind her ear. Monica's nipples were reddening with arousal. Shari felt her own nipples harden, along with her clit. She could already feel the moisture developing between her thighs.

"Shari, I can't wait any longer," Monica said, pulling back. "Let's go to my room. But you have to promise me that you'll show me what to do. You are my teacher after all."

Shari was immediately ravenous. The naughty talk from this innocent little woman put her over the edge. She grabbed Monica firmly, almost forcefully by the hips and wrapped her arms around her, locking her lips onto Monica's in a deep, passionate kiss. Monica wholeheartedly returned the kiss, swirling her tongue around Shari's lips and tongue, and reaching back to grab Shari's ass as the stumbled almost drunkenly down the hallway toward Monica's room, neither woman wanting to let go of their embrace.

They landed on Monica's bed almost in a heap, with Shari rolling onto her back and Monica straddling her. They continued to kiss as Shari's hands stroked Monica's smooth, muscular back. Although Shari was rapidly losing control, she didn't want to scare Monica and be too forward with undressing her any further, so with great difficulty, she stayed away from Monica's bra.

Monica however, went straight for Shari's shirt, and with amazing speed unbuttoned it and began to caress Shari's full breasts. The softness of Monica's young hands sent chills through Shari's body with every stroke. Shari was marveling at how natural, and seemingly skillful Monica was at touching her. She could have sworn that this wasn't the first time that Monica had ever touched a woman. But she supposed that a woman knows what another woman likes, no matter what the age or experience level. Before too long, Shari was moaning and groaning as she lay there, her eyes clenched shut as Monica pulled her breasts out of the top of her bra and began to play with her nipples, gently and softly.

"Does that feel good, Shari?"

"Oh god yes.....it feels wonderful."

Monica giggled. "I'm glad. I just want to make you happy."

Shari reached up and pulled Monica close to her "Monica, baby, you already have. She moved her hands to Monica's bra and snapped it a loose. Monica eagerly slipped the straps from her shoulders. Shari beckoned Monica to move up higher, so that she could take her perky breasts into her mouth.

"Oh Shari, oh god,"Monica moaned as Shari kissed and sucked lightly on her nipples. "Nothing has ever felt like this before."

And in truth, nothing had ever felt like that before to Shari either. The taste of her skin feeling the tiny hard point of her Monica's nipples in her mouth was like heaven. It felt as though something that she had been longing for her entire life was finally there. It was sweet, smooth and natural. It was nothing like the encounter that Shari had with Tanya and her friends in the bathroom stall. There was no raunchy, hurried, carnal instinct at that particular moment. It just felt to Shari as an innocent, natural moment of intimacy. She felt that she truly was Monica's teacher, teaching her how to cherish someone that you adore.

Monica suddenly sat up and rolled off of Shari, flopping down on the bed next to her and turning away and curling into a fetal position.

"Monica, oh my, what's wrong, did I hurt you?" Shari rocketed up and knelt over Monica, caressing her face, terrified that she had done something wrong.

"Oh Shari, I'm sorry. I'm acting like a stupid little girl." A tear started to roll down her cheek. "I'm just...i'm just scared. I've never felt like this before. "

Shari felt as if she could cry any moment herself. "Monica, oh, you didn't do anything wrong, everything is OK." She laid down on the bed behind Monica and put her arm around her, pulling Monica close. Monica didn't resist. "I'll never do anything to hurt you, in fact, I won't do anything if you don't want me to."

Monica was silent, except for a light sob or two. Shari took that as her queue to leave. Dejected, she began to pull herself away. Monica suddenly stopped her as she began to sit up, grabbing Shari's hand and pulling her back down, wrapping her arm tightly around Shari's waist and nestling her head under Shari's chin.

"Shari, would you just lay here with me for a little while?"

Shari wrapped her arm tightly around Monica. "Of course I will. I'd love nothing more."

And Shari felt instantly relieved, satisfied and content, cradling Monica and hearing the sweet sound of her breath.

She didn't need anything else.

12