Sharing Black Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shy B
Shy B
3 Followers

“Will you ever forgive me?”

I don’t know, cause you really fucked me over.”

“Please Jori, you are the only friend I have.” Sarita begged.

“That’s a fine way of treating a friend.” I replied. She hung her head low and covered her face.

“I was just so jealous of you and Black, I didn’t know what to do.”

“Me and Black?” I questioned.

“Ain’t no me and Black, so what is there to be jealous about?” I asked.

“I’d hear him talking about you in the halls, how you had a fat ass and how he wanted to get to know you better.”

“Then when I heard him ask you to the game I tried to get you to go somewhere else with me.” “When you refused, I had to think of a plan to get him to just fuck you and dump you.” “Now that’s the truth and the whole truth.” “I feel so ashamed.” she shook her head and kept her face hid in her hands. “What time is it?”

“It’s about 12 why?”

“I promised Robert I would come in early and help him with some packing and stuff.” “You think you can give me a ride to work please?”

“Sure let’s go.” I hugged my friend of eight years and ran upstairs to grab my keys.

I questioned her sincerity as I descended the stairs. Just as I closed the door the phone rang.

“Hello”

“Sup Jori” Black asked, “how you feelin’?”

“I’m fine, I got to go so…”

“Jori please don’t hang up, let me come over there for a minute and explain something to you?” he begged.

“NO! I got to go!” I said and hung up. I ran down stairs and flew out the door. I jumped in the car and opened the passenger door for Sarita and sped off.

“What kind of packing you gone do today?” I questioned her.

“Well the packing of me full of steak, again.” she smiled.

“Nasty ass, I hope you used protection.”

“I did but, the question is did you use protection, last night miss thang?” I felt as I was gonna shit bricks.

“Did he tell you that we did something’.”

“Didn’t need to, your walk was self explanatory.”

“Look, I ain‘t say me and Black had sex Sarita!” I put my free hand in her face.

“You walk like you just jumped off a horse.” Her reply embarrassed me.

“Remember what happened to me.” she replied as she jumped out the car before I came to a complete stop.

On the ride home things started rumbling through my head. I was so into it last night I didn’t use a condom. Damn it I preached condom, condom, condom, all last night to Sarita, then my dumb ass didn’t use one. How could I be so fuckin’ stupid. Damn what if I could be pregnant? Lord I hope I’m not pregnant. What should I do? My mind was racing a million miles a minute. I know I’ll call Sarita, she’ll know what to do. When I got in to the house I picked up the phone. I began to dial the job number when I caught a glimpse of a shadow behind me. I picked up the glass bell that was on the table in front of me and swung it as I turned around. I hit Black directly across the head and knocked him to the floor. He looked like he was dead at first until I leaned over to see. When I kneeled to touch him he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the floor beside him.

“Didn’t I tell you not to hit me no more.”

“Black what the fuck you doin’ here?” I asked him angrily and pulled away from his grasp. “I told you that I needed to talk to you.” “I was just pulling up when I saw you and Sarita pull off.” “You really shouldn’t leave the door open like that, someone could break in.”

“Yeah like now,” I said “let me called the police.” I stood up to pick up the phone.

“Jori please, let me talk to you, let me explain!” he begged.

“Get out Black, or I will call the cops!” I threatened and pointed to the door.

“Girl you trippin’!” he said, got up slowly and walked out. I heard his car engine start and his tires screech off. I was so tired I locked the front door and went upstairs to bed. My head hurting so I laid down and slept another five hours. When I did wake up, it was past dinner time. I fixed myself a bowl of cereal and sat in front of the T.V. set.

LASHAUNDA

2:00p.m. Shauny’s den

Twon came in at 2:03. “Sup Shauny!” he said. “Sup.” I returned dryly. He sat next to me on the couch. “Shauny can I talk to you?” he begged. I picked up the remote and cut off the T.V. “Now can you look at me please?” he begged again. “What?” I huffed and turned to face him. “Baby you know I am so sorry for the things I did, and said to you. Will you please forgive me?” “I don’t know what came over me!” he said and pulled a box from his pants pocket. He saw me looking at it and he opened it up. “I really want you to be my wife!” he said and took the ring out of it’s container. “LaShaunda will you marry me?” he asked and got down on one knee.

The ring was so beautiful and the diamond was so big. “How do I know you will never hit me again or rape me again?” I asked him.

“Baby all you can do is give me a chance, I can only prove it!” he said and kissed my hand. It made me smile. “Baby I would do anything for you, if only you’d be my wife.”

“I really have to think about it Twon!” I told him, with a heart wanting him so badly. “Well here,” he said sliding the ring on my finger, “here’s something to keep you thinking about it.” he said and stood up. “Baby I miss you!” He hugged me.

I hugged him back just as heartfelt as his. He kissed my neck, then my cheeks, then my lips. His first kiss begot a second, third and a fourth long French kiss.

As our tongues danced the love dance, his hands began to roam.

“NO!!” I backed off.

“I’m sorry, Shauny.” he sulked and sat down.

“Listen Twon, give me a while and I will have an answer for you.”

“Have you seen Black lately?” he asked looking around the room, getting off the beatin’ track.

“He was here this morning why?” I asked, wondering if he knew something.

“He’s probably with LaJoria again, I’ll call his cell.” he said. LaJoria, why is he with her? I questioned myself, having mixed feelings.

“Look Twon, I got to go somewhere for Janet, so, I’ll call you later!” I said and walked him to the door. He kissed my hand and said good bye.

LaJoria, I thought as I closed the door. LaJoria is that girl that hung around with Sarita, that hoe. I bet she was a hoe too. I‘mma kick that bitch ass next time I see her.

“What the fuck he think he’s doin’, playin’ me like a fool!” I fumed. Wait we aren’t goin’ out! But how could he just fuck me and not want a relationship with… Am I just foolin’ myself, believing that someone could love me for me and not just my pussy. I didn’t know what to think. What were Black and I doin’? What was it just a fuck between friends, a casual fuck here and there? My mind went crazy so I just went to my room and took a nap. I woke up around dinner time and cooked myself a baked potato and a pork chop. I took it into the den, and ate it. I sat there and watched T.V. until I fell fast asleep again.

9:00p.m.

“Shauny!” I felt someone callin’ and shakin’ me.

“Yeah YEAH!!” I yelled.

“Come on, so you can go to bed.” Black said, pulling me to my feet.

“What are you doing here?” I questioned sourly.

“What am I doin’… Shauny you ok?”

“Yeah I’m fine!” I said and snatched my arm out of his.

“O.K.! Well, come on so we can go to bed.” he said.

“WE ain’t goin’ no where, Look don’t you have somewhere you wanna be?” I fired more out of jealousy than rage.

“Somewhere I want to be?… Shauny what the fuck are you talkin’ ‘bout?” he spat. “LaJoria is what I’m talkin’ ‘bout, aren‘t you fuckin‘ her, ain‘t that where you want to be, with her?” I growled.

“What do me fuckin’ her have to do with me being here, or anything for that matter, I told you I’d be here for as long as you need me!”

“Well I don’t need you here anymore!” I lied. I wanted him there forever, I wanted him to be mine forever. I don’t know how it happened but I think after he conforted me after the incident with Twon, I guess I kind of got attached.

“Forget it Black I know you fuckin‘ her… Look you don’t have to spend the night here anymore, cause me and Twon is back together!” I fired hoping he would be as jealous as of us as I am of him and LaJoria.

“Ah fa real…”

“Yeah FA REAL!”

“Shauny what is this about?” he asked.

“This is about you fuckin’ Jori, then come in my house and fuck me!”

“WHO TOLD YOU I FUCKED HER?” he fired.

“IT DON’T MATTER!!! YOU FUCKIN’ HER AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT!” “WHAT THE FUCK YOU JEALOUS… SHAUNY YOU AIN’T MY GIRL YOU HIS NOW!!!” he fired knocking over the picture I had of us on the nightstand. That made my heart explode.

“Then what was that in the bed…OH!! I see, I am only good enough to fuck when you get horny, or when LaJoria’s not puttin’ out huh?” I cried and turned my back to him. “Shauny, I’m sorry!” he said and walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed the back of my neck and made my pussy sing.

“I didn’t mean to give you the wrong impression of us.” he threw salt on my wounded heart.

“You know what… Twon is on his way here so I think you’d better go now.” I said through tears of pain and a heart full of jealousy.

“Shauny…” he began.

“Black please go, NOW!” I sparked and pushed his hands from around my waist. I didn’t even turn to see him leave but when I heard the door close I turned to look to see if he was still there. He wasn’t.

____________________

LAJORIA

9:22p.m. ( in the house)

“Jori what you doin’?” Sarita questioned.

“Nothing” “

Well how about coming with me next Saturday huh?” she asked.

“Robert’s throwing a party and he said I could invite some of my closest friends.”

“Sure I’ll go.” I agreed.

“Look Sarita I’ll talk with you tomorrow ok I’m kinda sleepy.”

“Alright then I’ll talk to you soon.”

“Alright” I said and hung up without saying goodbye.

6:45a.m. (Home) Sunday

“Jori” I heard my grandmother call through my door.

“Yeah Big Momma?” I said still half sleep.

“I’ll be leaving for church early today so you’ll have to fend for yourself this morning.” I was so lookin’ forward to Big Momma’s big breakfast.

“Ok Big Momma thank you” I said and my stomach growled. I only had a bowl of cereal for dinner and I was starving.

“Oh before I forget, we’re having company for dinner!”

“Who Big Momma?” I questioned.

“Sister Michaels and her family.” Sister Michaels, I remember her, she was the lady that gave out candy at church all the time to the kids.

“O.K. Big Momma, did you want me to do something for dinner?”

“That’s another thing that I wanted you to do. Here’s a list of things I want from the store. I need you to wash the greens, put the turkey in the oven, and make the corn bread fa the dressin’.”

“Danm Big Momma we doin’ it up right huh?” she smiled.

“I’ll leave the money on the table down stairs.”

“O.K. Big Momma.” she turned, left out and closed the door. I got up, still a little sore from yesterday but I was able to walk better. I hopped in the shower and took a quick wash over and put on my clothes. I retrieved the note and the money off the kitchen table and jumped in my car heading for the store.

8:09a.m. (Store)

I walked through the aisles and retrieved the items on Big Momma‘s list. I was looking at the items on the shelf to find the one Big Momma wanted then I heard some one ask,

“Big Momma’s at church?” I turned around to see that it was Sister Michaels from the church. She was a hefty woman, she had tit’s and ass galore.

“Yes ma’am” I said.

“Good then I will see her at church then. I was going to ask her if she’d mind if I’d bring a peach cobbler to dinner.”

“I don‘t think she‘d…” I was interrupted

“Ma, this is all they had.” Black thundered from behind me holding up a can of peaches. “Ok baby, I need two more cans.” she told him.

“Alright” he said and looked at me. “Ma did you meet my new girlfriend LaJoria yet?” he said and put his arms around my shoulders.

“I ain’t yo’ girlfriend Black,” I growled, and pushed his arm off my shoulder. He laughed and walked away to get the other cans.

“She wouldn’t mind if you bring it” I told her.

“Alright baby, thank you” she said and a look of concern crossed her face. I smiled at her and walked away. I walked down the last aisle to retrieve the final object on my list. “You cookin’ Sunday dinner?” Black asked.

“Yeah why” I asked him sarcastically.

“I just asked cause I couldn’t wait to taste yo’ cookin’ so I can see if you’d make a suitable wife.”

“What the fuck you talkin’ bout? I ain’t gonna be yo’ wife nor are you comin’ fa dinner.” I snapped.

“Well I’ll just tell momma that you said that we can’t come to dinner tonight.”

“Fine you do that!” I said and walked away.

Black definitely got his looks from his dad, all except those gray eyes and dark smooth skin. I turned around to see if Black was still standing there but he was gone. I walked down the aisle to see if I could find him. I saw him standing in line behind Sis. Michaels. Black looked at me and tapped his mom on the shoulder. I saw them talking and then Black looked over and pointed at me. His mom looked at me and shook her head and said something back to him. He left the store with his mother . I checked out and went home.

10:15a.m. (home)

I washed the turkey first, seasoned it and stuffed it into a baking bag inside a roaster. I covered it and put it in the bottom oven. I started to make the cornbread when the doorbell rung. I made sure I locked the door since Black made it a habit of entering the house without permission. I opened the door and Black was standing there with one rose, and a small box of chocolates.

“A rose for a rose, and some sweets for my sweet.” he said and handed them to me. “Black what are you doing here.” I asked him.

“I’m here to make a peace offering.” He stepped up in the door and kissed me on the cheek.

“I don’t smell anything cooking!” he said as he pushed pass me. Just the smell of him made my nipples hard. He turned the corner to the kitchen.

“Well I just started, Mr. Know-It-All.” He turned to look at me as I put the flower and the candy on the mantle.

“So what is this peace offering you talkin!”

“Well I’m finna help you cook.”

“And what do you know how to cook?” I questioned him.

“Well… fa starters I know how to make the bomb ass Kool-Aid.” he joked. I couldn’t help but to laugh even though I put on a mean front. How could I stay mad at this fool. My heart ached just to be near him. Could this be Love or is it Lust?

“What are we having?”

“Well…” I began “we are having greens, turkey, sweet potatoes, chicken n dressing, um…” I looked away. “Corn on the cob and now peach cobbler, Vanilla ice cream...” I finished and turned around. Black smacked one right on my lips. His tongue lashed into my mouth as he threw his arms around my waist and held me tight. I couldn’t get away from his kiss. He found my lips every where I turned my head. My pussy started to tingle. I uncontrollably took my arms and wrapped them around his waist. I too found myself kissing him. We backed up against the wall and like mad started to undress each other. I tugged at his belt as I tried to keep my lips locked on his, and he unbuttoned my blouse. Our breathing became heavy, rhythmic, and deep. His hands wrapped around my titties over my bra and squeezed them.

“Wait, we can’t!” I interrupted and pushed him away.

“Yes we can” he said and grabbed at me again.

“NO!! we can’t,” I fired back at him. I turned away and started buttoning my blouse. “I have to have this stuff done by the time Big Momma gets home from church.”

“Alright what do you want me to do?” he asked.

“Well..” I said looking back at him and smiled “you could start with that bomb ass Kool-Aid you know how to make.” He returned the smile and grabbed the pitcher out the cabinet.

I worked as hard as I could not to look at him, cause every time I did my pussy would crave his meal. It was already drippin’ wet from the tongue lashin’ he just laid on me. I threw the bread in the top oven and started on the greens. I washed the turnips first then the mustard.

“Kool-Aid,” Black handed me as he stood behind me. I could feel his erection on my ass. I took the glass and drank the red drink. The glass looked so delicious in my hand, just to look at it made me hot. Or was it his dick on my ass? I don’t know. I took a sip. The sweet smooth taste slithered down my throat.

“MMMM, it’s good.” I told him.

“I know’ he said and kissed my neck. I lifted my glass to finish the drink. He then put his arms around me and pressed his dick up against my ass hard. He leaned in to kiss he placed on my neck and slid his hands down to my crotch. I choked.

“You ok Jori!” he asked grabbing my arms and pulling me in close to him. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. I finished clearing my lungs and looked up at him. “Thank you, I’m fine now” I said and pushed at him. He held tight. I pulled away and backed up against the counter. He walked up to me, leaned over me and rested his hands on either side of me on the counter top.

“Kiss me” he told me.

“Move Black, I have to finish” I said and pushed him out the way. I pulled the cornbread out the oven and put the greens in a drainer on the sink.

“Lets go into the T.V. room and watch something.” Black offered.

“Alright.” I followed.

He put in an old classic Breakfast at Tiffany’s. I took the clip out my hair and scratched my head and he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me over to him. He pushed my head back with his cheek and started kissing me. I instantly got wet again. He leaned in and pinned me down on the couch.

“MMMM, baby you smell good.” he said and flooded my face with kisses. “Black.” I moaned as he went up my blouse to play with my nipples.

“Big Momma will be home soon Black, stop!” He continued his exploration of my body.

He pulled at the buttons of my shirt and tore them off. He snatched my shirt off and tugged at my bra. He lifted my bra up enough to put his hot mouth over my nipples. He let up just enough to take his shirt off. He took off his belt and threw it over the back of the chair. He undid his pants and tugged at mine. I pulled my legs out the pants and he collapsed over me again.

“I want you so bad,” he whispered in my ear and rose up and planted a sloppy kiss on my mouth. His dick grew out his underwear and he took them off. He kicked his underwear under the chair and broke the strap on mine trying to get them off. After they fell to the floor he laid on top of me and pulled my leg up. He eased his hard cock in my pussy and I melted.

I couldn’t believe it didn’t hurt as bad as it did yesterday morning. His dick filled the entire capacity of my pussy plus some. In and out my pussy he went with his 12 incher. “Damn it’s good,” I moaned and returned his sloppy kiss. Just as I got into it, all of a sudden I heard the keys in the front door.

“Damn Big Momma’s home!” Black snatched out my pussy fast and fell to the floor. I jumped up and help him grab his and my clothes. I pushed Black up the back stairs. We traveled so fast he stumbled over his clothes. We ran into my room and jumped into the bed. I covered up and he did the same.

“Shouldn’t we be getting dressed?” he questioned.

“No Big Momma’s cool,” I said and pulled him on top of me again. His dick was still hard. He pushed in and I came instantly.

“Damn girl, you so tight I’m finna cum too” he said and dove deeper inside my begging cunt.

“Here I cum baby!” he said and laced my sugary walls with his hot creamy icing. His stroke slowed down and I started cummin’ “I’m cummin too” I grabbed and pinched his shoulders as my pussy contractions milked the last of his nut deep in my pussy.

“I like to feel you cum on my dick” he said and rolled off me. I laughed.

Shy B
Shy B
3 Followers