Sharing...Heidi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like it was a well rehearsed ballet, Heidi lifted one leg onto the bench as the two men stepped to her, one in front, one in back. The man in the back – Owen – reached around Heidi and cupped her firm breasts. She moaned slightly as he kneaded them together, kissing up and down her back. The man in front – Kane – kissed her mouth softly. He reached between her legs and began to massage, sending shivers up Heidi's spine. Owen guided his prick to Heidi's anus, the throbbing head sticking here and there as it moved into position. A long line of spit fell from Owen's mouth and ran over his shaft. He worked in slowly, causing Heidi to gasp and bite her lip. She had done her first anal no more than an hour and a half before. She wasn't sure if she could take it again.

Unaware of all of this, Owen began working faster and deeper. At the same time Kane was slipping into her vagina, not taking the time and care Owen had. He thrust hard, rocking her up onto the balls of her feet. He withdrew to the tip, almost slipping out, and slammed in again. Owen began to move in concert, pulling out as Kane was driving in. Heidi would be coming down off the balls of her feet and get thrust back up. Both men were a good deal taller than her, and the force with which they hammered her was driving her up into the air. Kane grabbed her legs and pulled them around his waist, so she was clinging to his chest. He held her hips steady in his large hands, with fingers reaching all the way to her ass and digging in and spreading the cheeks giving Owen more purchase. The onslaught continued, both men thrusting with all their might.

After what seemed an eternity of getting drilled, Heidi was set down. Kane spun her around, his hand placing itself between her shoulders and forcing her to bend forward. Kane grabbed her arms and pulled back as he drove into her tight, throbbing ass. Owen grabbed a handful of hair, but gently, and tilted her chin up. He grabbed his member with the other hand and smacked Heidi's face with the head of his prick. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, the collision creating a wet and meaty slapping sound. Then Owen dropped his hips and drove into Heidi's mouth, filling it with his girth. He used both hands to grab the hair and started fucking her mouth like Kane was fucking her ass. Orgasms rippled through Heidi's body, over and over. She had enough time to think that she had never cum this much in her life when she was shoved to her knees.

Both cocks forced their way into her mouth. She felt like she might suffocate- the water was hitting her square in the face and both cocks reeked of anal sex. The hot, steamy shower couldn't cover up where they had been and her nose filled with the aroma. Kane pulled out as Owen took complete control of her face. He was going fast now, hitting her throat like a jackhammer. His body tensed, the massive hands forcing her mouth to the base of his dick. He flooded her throat with thick streams of gooey cum, pumping slightly with each new burst. Heidi's gag reflex finally kicked in and cum poured out of her mouth like a flood. It was dripping in massive globs over her lower lip and onto her breasts as Owen continued to empty his reservoirs.

He pulled out, thick strands of his semen trailing from his shaft to Heidi's face. Kane turned her head towards him and blasted her right in the eyes with his cum. He had just as much to give as Owen, thick wads of his load shooting into her mouth and onto her nose, eyes and hair. His head was tilted back as he moaned, stroking himself dry on Heidi. As the last of it dribbled onto her chin, he forced his stinky cock back into her mouth, working in and out as his member turned flaccid. And in a moment the two men were gone, leaving Heidi to lean against the bench and revel in the hot water.

12