Sharing Her Best Friend's Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking the calf of one leg he raised it well above his head and proceeded to kiss and nibble her ankle and then along the inside of her leg until he reached the sticky wetness on the inside of her thigh. With a broad flat tongue, he quickly cleaned both thighs. Feeling the tremors his attentions were causing her, he turned his focus to the pouting, glistening lips between her legs.

"We're going to need you to be good and ready," he murmured as he bent his head to sniff her scent.

"Wha" Sophia started to ask, but the words were driven from her head as he parted her and placed another kiss on her nether lips. Thrashing under the prolonged probing, she turned and looked at Maria, who lay smiling at her reaction.

"Good kisser, isn't he?" she slyly winked at Sophia. A hand reached out and cupped one of Sophia's breasts and her fingers began worrying the nipple.

Sophia tried to get her feet planted on the mattress to provide her leverage to thrust back at the tongue inside her, but the wedge was too high to afford her enough lift. She felt, more than heard Mike chuckle at her efforts. "Patience, my dear. Patience." Pulling her hips up to his mouth she felt his tongue stroke along the top of her slit, worrying the shaft of her clit buried within her body. Then his tongue swirled around from the top down ending insistently on the hood of her clit.

"Oh please, please this is too much," she gasped. "I am ready, please," tears rolled from the corners of her eyes as she begged for release.

"Yes, yes you are, Sophia. You are so wet and hot." A finger slid inside her folds teasing her as he knelt up between her legs, displaying himself, finally. Laying his cock on her mound, she was instantly aware of its....heft. He was long, of that there was no doubt, but it was the sheer circumference of his cock that caused her to gulp. In a saner moment, she might have thought twice about her next move. Grasping him, she directed the head of his cock to her waiting pussy, levelly looking him in the eye said, "Do me, now."

Winking at his wife, he pressed forward. As he entered her body, Sophia felt Maria lean over to suck the nipple she had been idly toying with. As her body slowly adjusted to the invader inching his way inside her, Maria sucked harder on her nipple, nipping at the pert bud, distracting Sophia with intense sensations. Her delicate fingers slipped down to Sophia's clit and began stroking it and her husband's cock as it slowly disappeared within her friend's pussy.

Wrapping her legs around Mike's waist, Sophia urged him in further, bucking against him, stretching around his throbbing cock, working her hips to encourage him to pick up the pace.

"You are so hot, I want to slam myself all the way inside you," he groaned, pressing even deeper inside her. His shallow strokes became more forceful, in addition to Maria's attentions, Sophia felt the long denied orgasm quickly approaching.

"Ah ah, I'm cumming," she announced breathlessly as the sensations rolled over and through her body. Her muscles gripped Mike firmly, nearly causing him to lose what little control he had. He was not ready for this to be over. Leaning over her body, he tenderly kissed her throat, then her gasping lips, his hips gently thrusting, prolonging the orgasm, secure in the knowledge that there would be more to follow this first one.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, Sophia met his kiss with an unbridled passion. At the intensity of her response, Mike slipped his hands under her shoulders and pulled her to him, feeling her breasts crush against his chest. Kneeling up, he pulled her with him, her legs wrapped around his waist and her quivering pussy still impaled upon his shaft. Pausing, he took time to allow his hands to roam her body, cupping a breast and bringing it to his lips, dragging his fingers down her spine to flutter at her anus. As she regained herself, he grasped her hips and began to move her back and forth on his engorged member, still not fully encased in her warm, velvety clasp.

"This is so incredible, Mike," she whispered into his ear. "You are so big, you touch every part of me. I love the way you are fucking me."

"Wait until I am fully inside you," he growled back, his words arousing her even more, as she silently shuddered into her second orgasm. The quiet whimpers she made into his ear, spurring him on as much as the contractions of her pussy on his cock.

Placing her hand flat in the center of his chest, Sophia pushed to encourage Mike to lay back. "I want to ride this gorgeous monster of yours."

Shifting her hips to better receive him, Sophia slowly settled further onto his cock. Her motions were slow and languid as she worked up and down on him, gradually taking a little more each time. He watched her cup her breasts with her hands, squishing them together, roughly massaging them, as she writhed above him. Mike fought to control himself, struggling to accept her pace, thrusting to meet her each time she slid back down his pole.

"You are so hot, I need to be fully inside you, Sophie." Mike's hands grasped her hips on the next downward stroke and rammed himself home. Time stopped as she felt herself stretch to accept the whole of him, the sensation of being completely filled as she teetered back and forth on his cock was something that she was unlikely to ever forget.

"Ahhh," he groaned, staying her hips "I'm so close to cumming, but I just want to feel what its like to be quietly buried deep inside you. Just for a moment," he promised holding her hips in a vice-like grip as he attempted to regain his control.

Barely a moment passed before he began to guide her hips back and forth, first gently and then with increasing urgency as he slammed himself deep within her over and over again. The sound of their ragged breathing filling the room, the smell of sweat and sex hanging in the air.

Sophia felt him swell impossibly larger as he pulled her down to meet his lips, his tongue probing her mouth much in the way his cock was punishing her pussy. With his final thrust he filled her completely, as they screamed their mutual release.

Collapsing across his chest, it was a minute before she could breathe properly. "Wow!" she laughed shakily.

Mike mustered up a smile, "Yeah, 'Wow' is a good word for that."

Resting the side of her head in his matted chest hair, she reached out to Maria, their eyes met and fingers intertwined, "Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you for sharing Mike with me."

12