Sharing Lily with Louis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES! Put it in, hurry, fuck me!" she cried, as she bent over, her face in the sheets and her pussy spread open for his dick. Her free hand clenched the bed sheets, and she looked back at him, smiling. I was outraged. It was rare that I would get to fuck Lily without a condom, despite the fact that she was on the pill, but here she was, letting Louis fuck her bareback without so much as a pause of hesitation.

"Mmmh, guests get served first," she said, her legs shivering in anticipation.

I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could, Louis, with little ceremony, grabbed his huge dick and lined it up with her thoroughly wet pussy, before sliding in, her pussy barely accepting his girth and hard, 8 inches of cock.

"OOH-" she cried, as if the wind was knocked out of her, " -- myyy Goood!"

Louis leaned in, putting his full weight behind his thrust, holding onto Lily's nice round ass, as he pushed her into the bed, while she pushed back.

"Fuck, Louis, that's big!" she moaned, feeling her pussy fill up entirely with his big, hard dick.

"Yeah, fucking take it!" he said, with a smack on her ass to punctuate it. Lily simply moaned in reply, unable now to form syllables, as her pussy walls clenched around his cock. I stood there, unsure what to do, not wanting to ruin the mood, but wishing to remind him that he was not allowed to cum in her.

Louis, feeling her pussy massage his dick, groaned, "ahhh that's good Lily."

"Yeah? You like that, when I massage your big dick like that?" she replied in a lusty voice, starting slowly to gyrate her hips in response to his rising moans of pleasure, and sliding her pussy off, slowly, only to stop and return his dick to the depths of her vagina, with a long "mmmmmh."

For a while they just stayed like that, Lily slowly sliding on his dick as her pussy got used to his size. Her eyes shut and her moaning got quieter, but she continued the rhythm as Louis simply enjoyed the amazing feeling of my girlfriend's tight pussy on his cock and put his hands behind his head, letting her do the work. After some time Lily's moans grew louder, more intense. She started riding faster, humping his dick. Soon there came a low moan, which grew, rising in volume and pitch as she continued fucking him, her eyes now screwed tightly shut. Louis responded and matched her rhythm with thrusts of his own, grabbing hold of her hips to steady him. Suddenly the moan turned into a wail, and she picked up pace, as her hips started shivering.

"Aaaah, oooh f-f-f-uu-" she cried, unable to contain herself anymore and burst into a full-body orgasm, her entire body shaking, "Fuck! AAHH!! FUCK YESS!" she screamed as her arms started flailing and pulling sheets loose. Unable to keep up the rhythm during her knee-rattling orgasm, she shouted "FUCK ME! OH FUCK, LOUIS, FUCK ME!"

He responded immediately, tightening his grip on her ass, and thrusting harder, now fucking her deep as her pussy clenched and spasmed around his dick.

With every thrust Lily cried out, "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OOOH LOUISSS FUCK ME!" As he pumped into her, he started spanking her, "AH!! YESS! FUCK, SPANK ME, YES, AH! AH! AH!"

Incredibly turned on, I had started jacking off as Lily looked up at me, her face in a rictus of pleasure at the feeling of having her pussy completely stuffed with hard, thumping cock. She seemed in as much pain as pleasure as her mouth opened and closed, her expression almost apologetic while Louis fucked her doggy-style, giving her a loud and intense orgasm. I jerked my dick as I looked into her beautiful eyes, when she lowered her head, Louis having started to slow down. She was panting, legs still shaking at the aftershocks and coated in her juices, when Louis smacked her one last time on the ass, before pulling out. She collapsed, still on her knees, but face down in the bed, as she heaved for breath and tried to recover, moaning loudly and shaking violently.

Apparently my misgivings about Lily letting Louis fuck her without a condom were unnecessary because Louis was far from done with her; not having cum and still rock hard. He pulled her ass up to present him with a full view of her quivering, wet pussy and asshole. Then, plunging down, he proceeded to eat out her pussy. With broad strokes, he licked from her pubic mound to her ass, alternating between tonguing her clit and sucking her lips with loud slurping sounds, enjoying the excessive amounts of pussy fluids she had produced during her lengthy orgasm. Lily loved a messy pussy eater and groaned, still not fully calmed down, but thoroughly enjoying the treatment. With an arm around her pelvis, hoisting her ass up, Louis pushed his face into her wet pussy.

"Mmmmmhhh!" she moaned, again staring up at me. Then, noticing my lack of action, she beckoned me over, saying "come Sam, give me that dick."

I hurried over before Louis had a chance to 'misinterpret' again and kneeled on the bed. She sat up a little, and, as I was still holding my dick, took my balls in her mouth. As she needed to keep her head low and her ass high, we shifted, and I sat down on the bed, with my crotch and asshole facing her, as Louis continued the assault on her pussy. She took the hint and continued her attention, licking and sucking on my balls. I loved it and kept jacking off as she made her way down to my taint, keeping it wet and tonguing me vigorously. Lily moaned, vibrating her lips, and moved down to my asshole, licking it and kissing it wetly. I started moaning loudly, when suddenly she stopped, and looked back, "Louis, fuck, you're amazing at this!"

He looked up from his work and smiled "dude, wow, she is so nasty."

"I know, right? I fucking love it!" I replied.

"You can take quite a lot of punishment Lily," he said, now moving his hand up to start playing with her pussy.

She moaned, "don't be afraid to just use me, hun," she said, before giving me a wink, "I want you two boys to do what you want with me," and lowered her head to envelop my balls in her warm, wet mouth, tongue running continuously across my sack and sending tingles up my spine.

"Fine," he said, and placed a finger coated in her pussy juices at her asshole, pushing gently and rubbing at the entrance. As he did so, he lowered his head again to continue eating her out, staying on her clit. Lily moaned, humming around my balls as she sucked and licked them, before gasping with surprise as Louis pushed a finger gently into her ass. He started tentatively, rubbing her sphincter as he rested with his fingertip in her asshole. Lily lifted her head to enjoy the feeling. I got off the bed to let her enjoy it as Louis attempted to slide his finger further. At this, Lily had a sharp intake of breath, and Louis paused his oral work to kiss her ass and drop a trail of spit to run down her ass-crack. When it reached her asshole, he rubbed it in carefully, to Lily's encouraging moans. Then he started again, sliding his finger in, slowly going deeper and deeper in her tight little asshole. As he reached his second knuckle, he slowly started pulling out, meanwhile moving his finger about inside of her.

Slowly, but surely, Louis was able to move faster, and with greater movement sliding his finger in and out of her loosening asshole, as Lily spit in her hand and helped lube it. This was more or less uncharted territory for me and Lily, having only once or twice given anal a proper try, but she seemed to be enjoying herself.

Deciding I wasn't needed for the moment, I had taken up position on the couch, with my cock in my hand, enjoying the show. I had decided to make the best out of the situation and started jacking off again, as Louis continued his patient work of loosening her up.

As Lily seemed to grow comfortable with one finger, now deeply buried and thrusting inside of her, Louis upped his game, and spat on her asshole, before carefully inserting a second finger. Her sphincter tightening, Lily let out a short groan, but as her ass was more stretched and lubed up with copious amounts of spit, the second finger was soon accommodated alongside the first. Now with both pointer and middle finger in her asshole, Louis grew a little more confident, or rough. Twisting his hand to have his palm facing up, he curled his two fingers up inside Lily's ass.

"AH!" she grunted, lifting herself from the bed to follow the fingers' movement, now on her hands and knees. Louis leaned over her back and whispered something in her ear, fingers still curling and uncurling in a "come hither" movement, plunged deep in her tight asshole. She seemed in pain, panting as Louis' fingers did their work inside of her. With his free hand, Louis cupped Lily's tits, massaging them and pinching her nipples, before lifting her up to sit on her knees in the bed, shifting her weight to push her further down on his fingers. She groaned again as her weight settled, forcing his fingers deeper inside of her, and started grinding, riding his hand with slow, circular movements. Louis clasped his free hand around her throat, keeping her pinned back against him, his cock resting on her ass-cheeks, and his tongue moving a playful dance in and around her ear. As she continued riding, Louis started biting her earlobe, and moving his hand faster, making larger movements and beginning to slide his fingers in and out along her sensitive asshole, while keeping a firm hand across her throat which kept her head back, resting on his right shoulder.

"Mmmmmh," she moaned, biting her lower lip, screwing her eyes shut in response to the conflicting feelings of hot pain and intense pleasure at having her ass finger-fucked. Seeing her so totally out of control, entirely submissive to Louis' power, her hands roaming her own body, pushing her tits together, playing with her nipples, scraping along her belly, made me ache to join, to help use her and fulfill her fantasy, which was mine as well.

I got on the bed, positioning myself in front of her on my knees, still unnoticed as her eyes remained closed and her mind was focused on the violation of her tight ass. I leaned in and, careful to not make her aware of my presence, I placed my lips around her left nipple. She gasped suddenly, taken by surprise by the new feeling of her nipple being sucked and nibbled, and then moved her hands to scratch the back of my neck and grasp my hair.

"OH! F-f-f-f-fuuck," she murmured, and then, as I moved my hand down, first cupping her pubic mound, before running my middle finger in her slit and penetrating her deeply, immediately finding and fingering her G-spot, she cried "OH! FUCK!" her knees now quavering, and her juices beginning to flow more freely. Before she could cum, though, Louis slid his two fingers out of her asshole, and spanked her, hard, on the ass.

"OW!" she yelped, but as she tried to look back at Louis, he restrained her, still holding her by the throat, and smacked her again.

"Shhh," he whispered, "I thought you could take your punishment."

Lily struggled again, but he kept her pinned and spanked her again, which I followed with a smack on her pussy lips; another yelp, followed by another smack from both of us.

"You have to take your punishment like a good girl, and not make a sound, is that understood?" I asked, grabbing her by the hair. She bit her lip and looked at me, pleadingly.

Louis spanked her again, "is that understood?" he repeated.

"Mmhmm," she replied, shyly, pouting her lips and putting on an innocent face. With that, Louis bent her forward, and lined up his big dick with Lily's now loosened, and very ready, asshole. I took over holding her throat, as she leaned towards me, with a pleading look on her beautiful face, and looked me straight in the eyes.

I almost came right there and then at the sight of this innocent, young girl being dominated and used by two men for their own enjoyment, but Louis, without missing a beat , said "it's 'mmhmm' sir," and landed another spank on her ass.

"Mmmh," she moaned, "yes, sir."

"Don't worry baby, you're gonna love this," Louis said, his cockhead pushing against her balloon-knot, his right hand guiding it, as he rested the other on her ass-cheek.

"Mmmh," she moaned again, as he pushed, trying to get his dick past her tight muscle. With my free hand I reached between her legs and found her clit, covered in juices and started rubbing it, before kissing her on the lips, moving my hand to grasp her tightly by the hair. I bit her lip and she continued moaning as Louis rubbed his dick against her ass, trying to gain entry.

Finally, with a short grunt from Lily, his cockhead popped through.

"Fuck, that's tight... here," he reached around with his hand and placed it at her mouth, "spit."

Though he was only about half an inch in, Lily was struggling to fit Louis' big dick in her tiny, hot asshole, and this, in combination with the pleasure from my unceasing assault on her clit, made her unable to form a single syllable, and she simply took his fingers in her mouth, coating them richly in her saliva.

With that he was able to slide his dick further in, and as she felt it enter her fully, aided by her own spit, slowly reaching deeper and deeper into her asshole, Lily let out a long, low moan. I stopped rubbing her clit and, now stroking myself at the sight of my girlfriend, her ass filled to the brim with my friend's big dick, I looked into her eyes, big and blue, with an innocent and piteous look in them.

Louis paused, unable to fit any more of his big cock in her tight ass, and let the walls of her ass stretch to accommodate him. She moaned, as her ass slowly got used to his size, and he began the slow process of sliding it back out. Lily shuddered as her ass emptied again, but before leaving it completely, Louis stopped, keeping an inch of his hard dick in, then leaning in and sliding it back.

As she moaned, I grabbed her hair with my free hand and kissed her, and then asked, "you like that big dick in your ass, baby?"

Looking into my eyes still, she nodded, moaning her assent. I yanked her hair back slightly, and she gasped, before remembering and saying, "yes sir."

"You want him to keep fucking you like he's doing?"

"Yes sir."

"You want him to start fucking you properly with that dick?"

Biting her lip and looking worried, she hesitated, and then nodded, "yes sir."

Needing no further encouragement, Louis started picking up speed, keeping his dick lubed, and sliding it faster and with more enthusiasm, slowly picking up the pace until he was humping her, burying his dick deep with each stroke. Lily started moaning louder, grunting at the apex of each thrust, as I stepped back, and Louis put one hand around her throat, as the other snaked across her belly, holding her upright on her knees, now fucking her fully from behind. Her hand reached back, caressing the nape of his neck as he put his chin on her shoulder and nibbled on her neck. As he continued picking up speed, Lily got used to his size and the feeling of her ass being filled, and the pain started subsiding, to be replaced by an unbelievable pleasure which she never believed possible. She cried his name as he pounded into her, choking her and fucking her ass relentlessly. Her hand was running through his hair, grasping and pulling it, as her other arm clawed helplessly at the arm holding her fixed in place by the throat.

Still keeping her back pinned against him, Louis reached down with his free hand, and started fingering Lily's pussy. Running his fingers freely across and between her lips, passing roughly over her clit, Louis bit her earlobe as she started crying out in pleasure.

"AAAH! OH FUCK LOUIS!" she screamed, as he fucked her senseless, "ooohh that's so good, baby, FUCK!"

"YEAH, TAKE IT!" he shouted, and pushed her down on her hands, before proceeding to pound her with deep, long strokes. He got up and leaned down on her, forcing her down, forcing her face into the bed-sheets. Though muffled, Lily's groans were still very audible as she chewed and bit down on the sheets. Louis reached down, still thrusting into her, and pinned her down with one hand holding her arms behind her back, while the other grabbed her hair, yanking her face up. From my position on the couch I could look once more directly into her eyes, now lustful and teary, her teeth clenched and her ass rising up behind her like a mountain, the image completed by the dominant form of Louis bearing down on her, ruthlessly fucking her abused and submissive asshole.

Before long, however, he had to slow down pace himself, and Lily's loud moans of pleasure lowered, and slowed down as he did.

"Okay, wait, wait," she murmured, unwilling to make him stop, "I want to try both of you, I want both of you inside of me."

Louis smiled, and pulled out, carefully, before lying down on his back.

"Come suck my dick first," he said, and Lily eased her way up on her knees, wincing as her brutalized ass stung, missing the cock already. Then she winked at me, and turned to face Louis, and, getting between his legs, took his dick in her hand.

"Yes sir," she answered, meekly, biting her lower lip in submission, before letting a thick string of saliva drop from her tongue to his cockhead, and stroking it, her fingers nearly unable to close around the thick shaft.

As I got on the bed, Lily pouted her lips and wrapped them around Louis' dick. She went down deep, now used to his size, and took him in as far as her throat, before having to pull off with a suppressed retch. Louis smiled, and reached down, stroking her face, and running his hands through her hair as she went down on him again. Keeping a tight seal on his dick, Lily sucked Louis off, meanwhile running her right hand up along the inside of his leg. She touched his balls, carefully at first, then massaging and scratching them while he moaned.

Placing myself behind her, I ran my dick along her pussy, still wet with her unbridled horniness, and she moaned, humming around Louis' big cock, now buried deep in her mouth. I collected her pussy juices with a couple of fingers and rubbed them on her asshole.

Sensing my plan, she moaned with soft sibilance, "mmmh, yesss," and I inserted first one, then the other finger, into her now-loosened ass. I slid them in as far as I could, the full length of my middle finger penetrating her, and then curled them up like Louis had done, producing a pleasured grunt from Lily.

She looked back at me, her eyes begging me to keep going, but Louis tightened his grip on her hair, forcing her back around, and thrusting into her mouth with his dick. He reached deeply again, and Lily gagged and pulled off. But Louis kept a strong hold on her hair and forced her down on his cock again, pushing up as he did so, again reaching her throat opening. Lily gargled, and opened her mouth widely, pushing her tongue out to lick his shaft as he kept her there. Keeping her mouth open wide, Lily started pushing down by herself, bobbing up and down on his dick. Still clenching her hair, he started thrusting in rhythm with her head, now fucking her face with deep strokes. Lily played along, her hands now roaming his body, scraping and clawing as he pounded into her roughly. Meanwhile, I had been fingering her ass, now sliding three fingers in and out of the tight hole almost effortlessly.

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. With a smack on his thigh, Lily pulled off, releasing Louis' cock in a splutter of spit and started coughing. Louis laughed, amazed at her tenacity and said "Fuck, you really can handle dick, can't you?"

Hoarsely, but with a glint in her eye, Lily replied, "I just love it," and then, looking back at me, asked "so are you fine fellas gonna fuck me, or what?"

"Of course," I said, and pulled out with a kiss on her butt-cheek. She shuffled forwards, and straddled Louis, his cock now well lubed. She leaned down and kissed him, as he placed his cock at her pussy entrance and pushed in. I was less worried about the lack of a condom now, considering his impressive stamina and staying-power, and went along with it, excusing Lily since we were in the heat of the moment.