Sharing My Wife Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I responded, "No. Please do."

"I have an idea," Ray interjected. "Why don't you lie on top of Rob, and I'll fuck you from behind?"

Needing no further encouragement, Liz quickly rolled over on top of me. Her soft, warm breasts were pressed firmly against my chest. Ray then stood and fumbled through his pants pockets; apparently looking for a condom. During our email exchanges, I had mentioned that condoms were a must if he were ever to fuck Liz. Apparently he remembered our conversation.

Liz began to kiss my neck, chest, and nipples as I turned to watch Ray produce a condom from his pants. As he opened the wrapper and rolled the condom onto his hard cock, Liz and I started French-kissing once again. As Ray moved back onto the bed, Liz stopped kissing me and gazed into my eyes.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" She questioned.

"Yes. But only if you want to." I answered.

Liz nodded in approval.

As Ray moved behind my wife, he looked down at me as if to ask for my consent

"Go ahead, fuck her." I said.

I glanced over Liz's back and watched as Ray prepared to mount my wife with his thick cock. As Liz spread her legs, Ray used both of his hands to pull up on her hips; motioning her to raise her ass slightly. I then lie down so I could watch the expression on my wife's beautiful face. As Ray began to insert his cock into her moist pussy, I watched intently as Liz's expression changed from one of anticipation to one of pure exhilaration. As she closed her eyes, Liz bit her lower lip.

"Mmm." She moaned.

Laying her head between my shoulders and neck, Liz whimpered, "Oh yes."

There was no turning back now. Ray had inserted his cock into Liz's wet pussy. For the first time in over fifteen years, another man's cock was inside of my wife.

For the next five minutes Ray worked his cock slowly and seductively in and out of Liz's neatly trimmed pussy. I could only watch in amazement as Liz whimpered from the skilled fuck that she was receiving.

It wasn't long before Liz's body began moving to meet Ray's subtle thrusts with some movement of her own. She was also moaning rather loudly into my neck.

"Are you getting close?" I whispered.

"Mmmm. Yes, very close." Liz moaned.

I promptly, but slowly, moved from beneath Liz's warm flesh. She looked at me with a questioning. Ray didn't miss a beat however, and continued fucking her slowly.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I want to watch." I responded with a grin.

I positioned myself upright on my knees beside the two of them. Once again Liz closed her eyes. I then began to stoke my cock a I watched the show.

As she often does while I'm fucking her from behind, Liz bowed forward and balanced her weight on one elbow. She then started rubbing her clit with her free hand.

The room was filled with sounds of slapping skin and loud moans.

Within a few minutes, Liz whimpered.

"Oh yes. Fuck me, Ray. Give it to me. Harder! Yes, that's it. Harder!" She pleaded.

I watched intently as Ray began to give her what she had begged for.

With one hand pushing down on the small of her back, Ray placed his free hand on the back of Liz's head. He then playfully (but forcefully) grabbed a handful of hair and tugged. This caused Liz's head to suddenly snap backwards.

"Oh yeah." Liz cried out. "I like that. Fuck me, Ray. Fuck me hard."

While continuing to rub her engorged clit, Liz began pushing herself back against Ray and was meeting each of his powerful plunges with a hard thrust of her own. Her ass slapped loudly against his toned groin. I couldn't help but notice the perspiration that was beginning to build on Liz's back and ass. She was in heaven.

"Oh yes. Oh yes." Liz moaned.

As Ray continued to give her the hard fucking she had asked for, Liz's fingers began rubbing her clit very fast. Watching this incredible scene play out before me, I felt the cum begin to boil in my balls.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Liz screamed into the pillow.

Hearing this, Ray stopped moving and simply let Liz grind her pussy hard against him while she continued rubbing her engorged clit. All at once her body froze. Both Ray and myself watched in sheer astonishment as Liz's fingers moved lightning fast across her clit.

"Oh my God. Oh my God!" Liz cried.

She was clearly in the throws of one of the most intense orgasms ever.

"Uuummmph." Liz moaned as she collapsed on the bed.

Liz fell face down on the bed and was virtually motionless for the next several minutes. Her back arched from the deep breaths that she was taking as she recovered.

"Holy shit." She laughed. "That was incredible."

Ray and I didn't know what to do. I had stopped stroking my cock and was utterly speechless. Ray, still positioned on all fours behind her, sat there in silence.

Still lying face down in the pillow, Liz moaned, "Mmmm, now it's your turn."

"Whose turn?" I asked.

"Both of you." She said coyly, as she slowly began to rise from her prostrate position.

Liz was acting insatiable. Once again she positioned herself on all fours and pulled Ray's cock deep inside her. As Ray slowly began to fuck her again, Liz took my cock in her hand and started to stroke it.

"I want you to cum in my mouth." She said softly.

Liz then started sucking me with an eagerness that she never had before. I could only close my eyes and throw my head back in sheer pleasure.

A short time later, I heard Ray begin to groan.

"Ummm, yeah. I'm close to cumming. You're going to make me cum again, Liz."

Much to my chagrin, Liz stopped sucking me and began to verbally urge Ray to fuck her harder.

"Yes, Ray." She begged. "Cum for me. Cum all over me."

I opened my eyes and watched as Ray's pelvis pounded hard against my wife's rear, making her round ass bounce up and down. I could tell that Ray wasn't going to hold out much longer. He was clearly on the verge of his second orgasm of the evening.

As Ray moaned loudly, Liz looked back at him. All I could do was sit there and smile. Ray abruptly pulled out of Liz's pussy, removed the condom, and started stroking the slippery length of his cock. He instantly began to erupt. The first blast of cum was so powerful it nearly hit Liz in the face. I watched in amazement as blast after blast of his white cum shot from his cock onto my wife's back and ass.

Halfway through his orgasm, Liz reached back and replaced his hand with her own.

As she stroked him she moaned, "Yeah, cum on me, Ray. Cum on me!"

I stared in disbelief at the amount of cum that was coming out of this guys cock. After all, he had just cum a short time before this. If Ray's first orgasm was anything like this one, Liz had certainly swallowed a huge load of cum earlier.

Satisfied that Ray was finished, Liz slowly released his cock and turned to me. She proceeded to suck my cock again. Being so turned on from watching everything up to that point, I was very close to cumming myself.

"Turn over." I asked.

Liz did as requested and rolled over onto her cum-soaked back.

With Ray out of the picture (and sitting on the chair), I positioned myself between Liz's spread legs. For some reason, I no longer wanted to cum in her mouth. Instead, I wanted to fuck her and then cum all over her body.

I quickly entered her and began to fuck her hard.

Within seconds I was over the edge.

"I'm going to cum." I announced.

"Cum for me. Cum for me, baby." Liz pleaded.

I pulled out and began stroking my cock. I coated Liz's chest and belly with a thick layer of my warm cum. When I finished, Liz moved down and once again took my cock into her mouth.

She whispered, "Mmmm. I love you."

A few seconds later I collapsed on the bed beside her.

The three of us left the hotel that evening with a promise to get together again real soon. As it turned out, this was just the first of many get-togethers with Ray. Over the next six months, Ray and I turned Liz into the cuckholding slut that she is today.

Sadly though, Ray moved away a short time later. This left Liz and I wondering who we would replace him with. That, however, is a story for another day.

The End (for now).

12