Sharing Sara

Story Info
Sam watches as Sara is taken hard.
2.1k words
4.29
56.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara T
Sara T
7 Followers

I am new to Literotica and would really like some feedback on my stories. This is my second story and is taken from real events. I look forward to both good and bad feedback. Sara. Oh yes and remember to vote. Please-Please-Please.

Sam and I had been together for a little over a year. We had been having a lot of fun together. Life was good. We are friends’ first, lovers second. That attitude has allowed us to be more honest about our fantasies and our desires. (As it still does today)

From our first meeting Sam knew some of my sexual tendencies. Primarily that I am submissive at heart and like to be the center of attention. (OK so I’m selfish, it’s what I am so deal with it) But he didn’t know what my limits were and neither did I.

We had to talk about that issue and explore ourselves, as well as instruct and give insight to each other. If we hadn’t done this we would have run the risk of going to far and hurting our relationship. One of the things I like most about Sam is his ingenuity in coming up with ways to communicate sexual desire and prospective limits without actually telling each other what you want them to do. (This really can take away the spontaneity and the rush associated with knot knowing what’s coming next)

One of the things we like to do is to read stories (like from Literotica.com) and highlight things we liked. We will also look for porno films that have a theme we are interested in and let the other person see it or find it. If I was in the mood for, oh say, rigorous sex, Sam would know from looking at the history on my browser to know I had been looking at those types of sites. (Anyway you get the idea)

One night I was perusing a web site that specialized in bondage pictures and stories. Sam got a glimpse over my shoulder and made a mental note. (I know this because he told me later) I was looking at some pretty rough stuff at the time. There were pictures of women tied up in various positions being spanked with paddles or whipped with those long whips that have several strands of leather tied together. As well as dildos and butt plugs stuffed inside them.

The pictures were making me horny and I had been playing with my self at the computer imagining Sam doing these things to me. I have fantasized about that kind of stuff but felt like I couldn’t trust anyone to do them to me until I met Sam. And even then we had been together for a year before I felt like I wanted him to go there.

Later that night while we were in bed Sam started playing with my pussy under the covers. (I never wear anything to bed) While he was working his fingers in and out of me and using his thumb on my clit he started whispering.

“I saw the pictures you were looking at. I know what you want.”

I immediately felt a little surge of nerves when he spoke. He was talking softly the whole time he was working me close to orgasm.

“You want to be constrained don’t you?” I nodded yes.

“I want you to say it” he whispered.

“Yes I want to be tied up and used” I said. “I want you to do everything to me that gives you pleasure.”

I really wanted to be the center of his attention but I truly wanted to please Sam too, I love him and the longer we are together the more important his pleasure becomes to me.

As I was speaking, telling my lover that I want him to use my body in anyway he wishes I was getting closer and closer to Cumming.

“I’m going to use you like a toy, like your little body was a blowup doll. When I’m done you won’t be able to walk or sit for days.” He was getting louder and more dominant in his tone and he reached for my hair with his other hand and pulled. Making me arch my back and cum hard.

He didn’t say another word. He just rolled over and went to sleep, but I knew from experience he was thinking of a way to follow up on our conversation and I couldn’t wait to see what he would come up with.

Several weeks had passed since that night. We had made love or just fucked our brains out several times, and each time somewhere near one of my orgasms he would tell me again that he was going to use me, that my pain would be his pleasure and it would send me over the edge every time. What I know now is that he was testing, telling me things he would do to me to get my reaction. Spanking, whipping, gagging and humiliation as well as public and private acts of debasement and degradation were all topics he would talk about. The more things he brought up, the more orgasms I had. (I was still learning so much about myself)

Then one Friday night I got to Sam’s house and he was there with two of his drinking buddies from softball. I told Sam I didn’t realize he had company and would see him tomorrow and was about to leave when he told me it was OK and not to worry about it. We sat around for a while drinking and I was getting really buzzed.

Michael and Mark were Sam’s buddies, Michael is younger, in his early thirties I guess and Mark was about Sam’s age. They are both around six feet with short dark hair and decent builds. I thought they were both attractive. I was cuddled up on the couch trying not to flash everyone. (I was wearing a short jean skirt without panties and a white blouse with a camisole underneath and no bra.) Of course the conversation by now was exclusively about sex. Mark asked what I thought he should do to get his girlfriend to like anal sex. I hadn’t told him I liked anal sex so I asked what made him think I would know.

“Sam said it was one of your favorite things to do when he had you tied up.” I would have choked if I had been eating or drinking anything.

“So you told them a lot about me did you?” I asked Sam

“Guy talk you know, no big deal.”

I looked Mark in the eyes and said. “What else did he tell you?”

But before he could answer I continued.

“Did he tell you about my fantasies?” Mark looked at Sam not knowing whether to answer or not. Sam just shook his head in the affirmative so he looked back at me and said.

“Well, you are essentially a submissive exhibitionistic voyeur willing to do anything he tells you.”

I was floored. I know guys talk but I guess I didn’t think they would talk in that much detail and I was really buzzing so much that I wasn’t sure if I was mad or turned on (Although I was definitely turned on) but I knew it was time to find out what was going to happen next. My pussy was getting wet and I could feel my nipples harden under my blouse. I guess it hit me that this was a set up all along, so I went for broke.

“Did Sam tell you that my biggest fantasy is to be tied up, whipped and fucked hard by a group of good looking guys like you?” Now I expected surprise from Sam, but it wasn’t there. I was looking at Sam when Mark stood up and moved closer to where I was sitting on the couch. He reached down and gently stroked my face with the back of his had, he leaned in and whispered

“yes, and now its time to give you what you want.” I was looking at Mark when I noticed Sam had moved over to a chair and Michael had stood up.

All of this seemed like it was happening in slow motion to me, then it started. Mark reached behind my head with his hand and took my pony tail pulling me away from and down off the couch. I was on all fours on the carpet.

“We’re going to fuck your brains out cunt. Your boyfriend is going to watch and nothing else, now stay on your hands and knees and don’t move until you’re told to. If you’re a good little whore we might let you cum.”

I looked at Sam; he was staring but not speaking. Even as stoned as I was, I knew I wanted this to happen. I wanted it badly.

I stayed in that position catching glimpses of the two of them removing their clothes. Mark had nice body and his cock was almost as big as Sam’s. Michael’s body was nice too but his cock was smaller, although fatter then both of theirs. One of them, (I’m not sure which) reached around from behind me and unzipped my skirt and pulled it down.

“Lift your knees whore.” I did as I was told. I felt a hand on the back of my head pushing me down somewhat so I couldn’t look up and my blouse and camisole were pulled over my head.

Now I was nude on the floor. My head was held down and my hands were pulled up behind my back. A mans tie was placed over my eyes and a belt was used to tie my hands behind my back. Another tie was used to tie my feet at the ankles. The man in front of me lowered my head to the floor which left my ass sticking strait up in the air.

I felt the sting on my ass as the belt hit me for the first time. I yelped (For lack of a better term) a little too loudly I guess, because a rubber ball gag was stuck in my mouth and tightened around my head. (Yes they were prepared) I could have moved away or tried to roll away but I didn’t want to. I wanted to be used, especially in front of Sam.

I felt the belt hit me again, a little harder this time. Then again and again and again, it was getting harder and harder. Then it was on my legs and down to my feet. They were whipping the souls of my feet and I was about to cum from it all. Mark was still calling me names like cunt, whore and slut. I was all those things at that moment and more. While my feet were being whipped I felt a finger go into my pussy and I came. Then there were two or three fingers inside me, he pulled them out and stuck them in my ass.

I thought I was going to cum again. While someone was finger fucking my ass, a cock pushed up inside my pussy. All the time my feet and legs were still being whipped at a steady pace. I came again as soon as that cock got inside me. After that it became more of a blur. Over the next what seemed like several hours I was beaten on my ass, my pussy, legs and feet. My tits were slapped at will; my nipples were pulled, pinched and bitten. The gag was eventually removed and I was fucked in the mouth by Michael’s thick dick while Mark fucked my ass. All this time Sam was sitting quietly watching all of this happen or so I thought. (Later I got to watch the tape Sam was making)

Before the night was over I swallowed cum three times and one was after Mark pulled out of my ass. (I hate when that happens) My tits, ass, legs, stomach and feet were red and burning from the belt and I lost count of how many times I came. I orgasm a lot anyway but that night was incredible.

After they had their fill so to speak, they untied my hands and feet and took me to the master bath were they laid me in the tub and washed me gently. I was then taken to Sam’s bed and covered up for the night.

When I awoke in the morning, Sam asked me if I enjoyed my little surprise.

“Yes Sir I did” then I asked.

“Have you ever thought about being the submissive?”

“I guess I have thought about it” He said. “What do you have in mind?” I just kissed him and rolled over for some more needed sleep. I’ll think of something I thought to myself, just not right this minute.

I wouldn’t want to do that every night, but once in a while sure is something I can live with, as long as I have Sam there to ensure my safety.

Sara T
Sara T
7 Followers