Sharing Sara, My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your honor, the defense requests permission to fuck the bailiff."

"Watch your language in my court, sir."

"Sorry, your honor. The defense requests permission to fuck the big beautiful bouncing boobed bailiff."

"That's better. Permission granted." The judge groaned and pumped harder.

"Objection, your honor," Kirsten pleaded. "Isn't it highly irregular for the defense lawyer, oof, to engage in sex with, aah, an officer of the court?"

"I remind you that your lawyer is working pro bono. He isn't paid. The big beautiful bouncing boobed bailiff is his only compensation."

"Oh. Eee, your honor, your nightstick is probing my evidence most thoroughly."

The judge pulled his glistening nightstick all the way out before slowly twisting his way into her evidence again. The big beautiful bouncing boobed bailiff lifted her skirt as she leaned over the bench on straight arms, her heavy boobs bouncing in Kirsten's face. Quickly stepping out of his pants and removing his suit jacket, the defense lawyer began probing the big beautiful bouncing boobed bailiff's own evidence, fondling her boobs and the defendant's alternately.

The writhing defendant observed, "Your honor, you called it pro bono, but, aah, it looks more like pro bone."

The judge came with a roar, and shortly after the defense lawyer did the same. It was only then that I realized that Kirsten had just had sex with another man in front of her husband, and vice versa. They were quite a couple. Later we found out that the big beautiful bouncing boobed bailiff and the judge were also a couple.

The judge opined, "I'm withdrawing from the evidence. The probe with my nightstick has found you guilty of public sexual behavior, and..."

"But your honor," the defendant whined, "That's not what I was accused of! And you are the one who..."

"Silence! Having found you guilty, I sentence you to be restrained on the bench with your evidence exposed for a period of one hour, during which any of the witnesses are free to explore it with their own nightsticks. You will be tied with your hands above your head and your legs spread wide, straddling the bench."

From then on there were no cocks and pussies, only nightsticks and evidence, with accompanying chuckles. The cast of the little drama lined up, bowed to the audience, and flashed them repeatedly to applause and whistles. Finally the judge stepped forward.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our little trial was obviously staged, but the defendant's punishment is very real. You are all welcome to fondle, stroke, probe with your nightstick, or if you lack one, your fingers. A few minutes before the end of her punishment interval she will be turned over with her ass in the air, for those who prefer probing from behind. The defendant has a statement."

Already restrained with smooth nylon ropes, Kirsten lifted her head and announced, "I assent to this punishment, since I was so very naughty. You're all welcome to use me as you like."

Another round of applause, and the crowd burst into loud conversation, realizing that now all restrictions were off. Several of the women jumped up on tables and did strip teases, more strip than tease, their men banging on their tables and glasses for a percussive accompaniment. Sven came over and asked Sara if he could probe her evidence with his nightstick; she looked at him, then me, and assented. Slowly they stripped each other right there, Sara uncovering her large heavy boobs and teasing Sven's evidence with them. "Look, Jim," she mused, "He's got a thick nightstick. I'm going to enjoy this."

Mary, still sitting beside me with our arms around each other's waists, watched transfixed. "They're actually going to DO it, right in front of you? Isn't that your WIFE? Aren't you JEALOUS?"

"I might be if you weren't distracting me," I replied.

On a whim I yanked down on her two shirt pockets, revealing a pair of perfectly formed boobs with protruding sexual flesh on the tips, poking through ragged holes. Mary gasped in surprise, then gave me a subtle smile and turned to show the whole group what I had done. Methodically I unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her narrow shoulders. She bit her lip and looked at me, her nipples already straining to erection.

"You're going to probe my evidence with your nightstick, aren't you? My friends are all WATCHing. I've never done it with an older man. Beat me HARD with it, I want to see what it's like ROUGH."

"Mary, For the next while, you will do everything I ask."

"EVERYthing?"

"Yes."

Shivering with anticipation already, she stood in front of me while I slipped off her tiny skirt. Her evidence was soaked. This girl was into sex. "Mary, you're naked and you're leaking fluid. That means your body is getting ready to get, um, probed. Step up here so I can explore you. That fluid is a great lubricant, you know."

Mary looked at her friends, who were staring wide-eyed at her, and stepped up. I grasped her slim thighs, then lubricated a couple of fingers in her dense thatch and began probing. She shuddered, her hips rotating involuntarily forward and back.

"John, do me a favor and hold Mary's leg up so we can all see her, um, evidence better."

He was happy to comply, gently stroking the inside of her thigh as he lifted her leg high. My little victim confessed that she'd only 'done it' twice, well, three times, once with John and twice with Joey. John looked surprised, but said nothing.

"Jim, I've never done it EVER with people watching, this is SO nasty, and exciting!"

I had John and his friend Joey lie her down on the grass and lift her legs up and out, exposing her prominent evidence to her friends and to a small group that had gathered to watch this tiny ingŽnue go all the way in public. She looked so vulnerable, I couldn't resist teasing her a bit, kissing her evidence and probing it with my tongue, driving her wild. Thrashing from side to side, she grabbed my head to pull me in further, then pulled it up and demanded that I enter her.

By this time Sven and my wife were naked, petting furiously. Bringing Sven along Sara padded over to us, grasped my iron-hard nightstick and slid its tip up and down along Mary's open, wet lips, found the right spot, and pushed me in.

"OOF," Mary gasped, it's so BIG and so HARD! And that was your WIFE who pushed you into me! Omygod, it feels SO GOOD!"

I began slow strokes inside her very tight pussy, going in a little further each time until she took all of me. The boys were fascinated; the girls were too. Sara pulled a compliant Sven over and laid him down with his crotch near Mary's face, sitting up on him so that Mary and her friends could see everything. So I was watching Sara get probed again, still a huge turn-on for me, and probing this little minx at the same time. Mary's eyes were half-closed, her hips thrusting forward and back, biting her lip and staring alternately at my eyes, at our point of carnal contact, and at the point where Sven and Sara were in contact an arm's-length away. The boys, still stroking the insides of Mary's thighs, began playing with her nipples.

With all this erotic stimulation, I didn't last long. I tried to slow down as I felt myself getting close, but Mary demanded that I keep penetrating, "HARDER, FASTER!" Her face and torso were blushing red, her nipples were pulsating, a sheen of sweat covered her body, twisting and thrusting to get maximum friction. She was a natural.

She screamed, her evidence convulsed. I came harder than I ever have before, it seemed, watching my Sara move expertly up and down on Sven's large nightstick and forcing myself hard into Mary with my first release. Over and over, it seemed I would never stop, Mary's friends cheered and clapped as I spurted my last over her exhausted body. Their two chaperones, each with a hand in the other's crotch, exchanged knowing glances.

"Oh Jim, that was so INTENSE, and so DIRTY, and so GREAT! I need to get your address!"

Ignoring that plea, I told her and Sara that I wanted to investigate Kirsten before she was turned over. Excusing myself perhaps too abruptly, I walked over to the bench where she was restrained, hoping that I could recover. Another guy was just withdrawing as I got there; I could see his white fluid leaking from her raw, obviously well-probed evidence. She looked at me and said casually "Oh, hi Jim," as though she weren't tied to a bench naked with her legs spread.

"I assume you came over to fulfill my punishment. Everyone else has."

I asked Kirsten how many had punished her already. She had lost count at four or five. Her evidence, red and raw, was leaking white goo and clear fluid onto the bench. She told me she had never done this before, restrained and available for unlimited sex; well, maybe once, but only with Rod and one other guy for a short time. But the cast had rehearsed for the play, of course - a lot!

Kirsten confessed, "I'm sore already, but the somehow soreness adds to the intensity of this whole thing. I feel the nightsticks more, they irritate in a good way, I'm super-aroused, this is a big fun."

Sara appeared, saying Kirsten looked a mess, and knelt down to lick and suck her helplessly exposed evidence. That surprised me - Sara had never done that before, or even expressed any interest in it. When she finished, the white goo had vanished.

"Oo, that felt so good! Now Jim, I assume you're going to probe me like everyone else has."

"No, I'm going to do it better."

By now my nightstick had nearly recovered, but I started by stroking my vulnerable victim all over - on her flat belly, her sides, her armpits, the soft insides of her thighs, even her feet. I kissed her on her earlobes, her lips, her stiff raw nipples. She really was a lovely woman. Finally I grabbed her hips and lowered myself into her. Again Sara aimed my nightstick at the right place as I explored a surprisingly tight, warm tunnel.

"Do you like my evidence, Jim? I exercise to keep it tight, Rod likes it that way. God, I can never get enough."

I leaned forward to rub against Kirsten's lithe body while repeating long, smooth strokes. The angle was perfect, probing her was effortless. She moaned and writhed with pleasure as I continued, stroke after marvelous stroke, each a new discovery. Sara played with my balls, and squeezed gently as I released into my well-used victim, who thanked me and was already playing with another man's nightstick before I withdrew.

I thought I was finished for the night, but after we wandered around a bit, enjoying the sights and sounds and smells of people enjoying one another, Ruth found us and pulled me inside Rod's party room, where several mattresses were conveniently laid out. Her lacy top was already untied, so I enjoyed bouncing her great expanse of boob-flesh in my hands as we sat down. I apologized that I was already played out, but she wouldn't take no for an answer, and worked on me manually and orally until to my surprise she got me erect. Standing up and straddling me she pulled her dress over her head, revealing an open gash surrounded by generous amounts of pink-red sexual flesh, ruffly and quivering. She told me she stretches her inner labia so that they always protrude, it's nastier that way. A steel ring near the top end grabbed my attention.

"Go ahead, grab the ring, it goes through my clit, Sven had it pierced so he could always stimulate it and expose me. I love it, it draws attention there. Pull hard."

I pulled, Ruth gasped and gushed. She couldn't wait any longer, lowering herself onto my well-exercised nightstick while I still held onto her ring. Sara curled up beside us, naked, watching fascinated. We both lasted a long time, Ruth providing most of the energy but demanding that I fondle her boobs the way I had at the start of Rod's gathering. We both came at nearly the same time, a quiet but enormously satisfying gush on each side. As we reclined, still coupled, Ruth explained that the little Alice-in-Wonderland legal play extended a tradition with this group. It had started as the hostess just coming out topless at some point; then every month the sexuality, and the sacrifice of the hostess, escalated. She and Sven were hosting the next party, we had to come, could we help figure out a scenario for them?

I promised that we would, and we said our goodnights, one last nip at her juicy nipples and one last squeal. Sara lamented that the men for all their bravado couldn't outlast the women; though most of them including me were exhausted, the women (at least these women with exceptional appetites) were still ready for more. But she mused that inviting more men than women would mean unattached men, and perhaps more problems than solutions.

Just then Sara almost literally stumbled on her own solution. We bumped into one of the Catholic boys, I forget which one, who was having the time of his young life. Naked, he was wandering around with a very slick and stiff nightstick, observing the activities. He exclaimed that this was a great party, he had already fucked the Indian girl, and Angela, and of course Mary. Of course. Sara overwhelmed him, burying his head in her generous boobs and then his nightstick in her evidence. She took charge, as the inexperienced boy accepted her ministrations, and after a long bout of pumping ejaculated into her. I never tire of experiencing her sexuality, directly or indirectly.

That was just about the end of the night for us. We found Rod and Kirsten, lying next to each other but cuddled in the arms of the big beautiful bouncing boobed bailiff and the judge respectively. As we thanked them for a fantastic evening Rod said we were now on their list, we'd be invited for other adventures.

12