Sharing the MILF List Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers

I smiled. "When does your plane leave?"

"Nine tomorrow morning." Mrs. Honeywell said.

I shrugged. "Before then. So? Decide."

Alissa's eyes left me and pointed into an unseen distance. "I want you to invite your mother to watch us. She already knows. About us, I mean. I want you to bring her in here and fuck me, hard."

"No. But eventually. I'll be right back. Eventually. If she wants to return or I will take her home if she is done. Either way, I will be back." I walked out to the garage. Mother lay placidly on the hood of our car. She turned her head towards me as I descended the stairs. I helped her to stand up. "Do you want to go now? Are you done or do you want to continue?"

Mom turned her blindfolded head several times, listening. "We were not alone in there, were we?"

My mother was no fool. "No." I said.

"So someone just watched you spank then fuck me, right."

"Right."

Mom nodded. "We must be at Honeywell's house. You said this was Alissa's idea."

She got all the clues just right. "Right. She is shackled to the bed. I need to get you home or we need to go fuck her right now."

"We?"

I removed Mom's blindfold. "We. I will fuck her. Well, I may have time to eat her first and then I will fuck her. Once I have filled her up, I want you to go down on her."

"Alissa? You think she will . . . ."

I walked towards the steps and went up a couple. "Coming? I am going to go give the poor woman some relief."

Mom nodded and followed. At the bedroom door I hesitated. Mom bumped pleasantly into me. I moved into the room, going immediately to the bed and bending to kiss Alissa on the mouth. She kissed me back, straining at the shackles. I backed away and got onto the bed. "I think you need some relief, Mrs. Honeywell." I began by kissing her neck and down to her breasts. I took each one in my mouth and sucked on the nipple and sucked lightly on it.

Alissa groaned and arched her body at me, sliding and slumping down till her hands were suspended well above her head and she was prone on the bed.

"Mrs. Honeywell, I understand you have been fucking my son." Mom said behind us.

Alissa's head snapped up. I moved out of the way. Then I resumed kissing her body, sucking on the other nipple while she tried to talk.

"Hello, Cici. Oh, oh, ohhhhh." Alissa moaned as I sucked her breast into my mouth. "Yes, I am your son's woman. Aaahhhh." I kissed her other nipple again and this time I bit down on it and Alissa yelped, her whole body flinching, dislodging my cruel lips.

"You just watched him fuck me." My mother asked.

"Yessssssss." Alissa moaned while I sucked at her breas. I released it and moved down her body. "I watched him spank your ass till it was bright red, too." Alissa said.

"His cum is dribbling down my legs." Mom said.

"Uuugggghhh." Alissa responded as my tongue swabbed her bare crotch. The knot of her clit scrapped along the surface of my tongue. I felt the earth move and looked up to see mom sliding onto the bed from the other side. She bent over and kissed Alissa on the lips, a light, gentle kiss.

"Alissa, what are you going to do for me if I let my son fuck you?" Mom whispered, a stage whisper but still a whisper but one I could clearly hear.

I moved to the chocolate and cherry pussy and ran my tongue down the center of her pink, protruding lips. Aliss'a whole body lurched.

"Alissa! Alissa, look at me." Mom was proving a fun partner.

"What?" Alissa almost shouted.

I pressed my tongue against her lips and entered her as far as a tongue would go before curling it up towards the top of her entrance, searching for the g-spot.

"Alissa, what will you do for me, for us if Sonny fucks you?"

"Anything." Alissa said biting the word off just before screaming at the top of her voice when the very tippy tip of my probing tongue touched the rough skin of her tender g-spot. Then she was coming into my face. I had prepared, wrapping both arms around her thighs so I could ride the wild pussy with my mouth. I clamped down on her spasming cunt and sucked and she quaked, slamming up at me and trying to dislodge me from her tender, sensitive pussy. I sucked and Alissa climaxed, three times; each time her body arched and lifted my body and soul off the bed where her flesh shivered and quaked before dropping back to the bed. The first two times her ass merely bounced up again. With one hand I found her clit and twanged it with a thumb which might have helped. It did not distract her from her orgasmic trajectory. I was so proud I could hang on. I felt like a bronc buster walking away from the encounter with my cowboy hat still on.

The third orgasm left Alissa sated and compliant. She lay still as I untangled from her heaving body and sat between her open legs.

"Alissa?" My mother persisted. "You said anything but I cannot think you mean that. What would Sam think?"

Alissa's eyes were closed. "We are separated. He found a little white girl to fuck." She pulled at the cuffs and the chains rattled. "He packed to be gone a while when he left this time. We talked once but only agreed to take some time. He told me to get laid, said that was what he was going to do. I called Sonny." Alissa opened her eyes.

My mother bent over her and kissed her on the mouth. The kiss became passionate; my mother put a hand on Alissa's breast and Alissa arched her torso into the contact. My mother broke the kiss. "Fuck her, Sonny." She was looking back at me. She bent and kissed Alissa's breast, pulling at the nipple with her teeth then went to the other and did it all again. Alissa made a choking noise deep in her chest and arched under the woman's attention. Alissa shivered with arousal, quivering as we touched her body. She pulled her legs up and parted them further, the invitation in the action as clear as pleading words could be. She opened her eyes and gazed down her voluptuous body at me. "Do as your mother says." She said to me.

I shuffled forward and hooked a finger into her pussy. With the other hand I positioned the cock head at her entrance and bore down. I glanced past my mother's naked back at the clock. Eight o'clock. I had to hurry. I had no more than 30 minutes. Sammy was a creature of habit.

I plunged my cock into Alissa's pussy and its reaction changed my thinking considerably. I needed to stall and the way she was kneading my cock, I would come long before Sammy arrived to find his mother helplessly bound on her bed.

Alissa grunted. Her ass punched up at me and my cock knifed into her furrow to the core of her quivering body. "Oh gawd!" She proclaimed. And then she screamed and her body jerked, the new cock-driven climax controlled her, possessing her body and soul for several minutes while I ploughed her relentlessly and steadily. Her head rolled and whipped about. When I rose up on my arms or sat back on my haunches, my own mother would swoop in and suck at Alissa's tits making the poor woman gasp in the middle of trying to catch her breath. I lay down on Alissa's body and grasping her ass, began to pound into her cunt with increasing ferocity and force. She responded, hunching up at me with remarkable synchronization so that we pounded together at once and pulled apart, titillating the tip of my cock with the rim of her trough for just a shuddering moment at the apex of each stroke before slicing into her convulsing pussy as our bodies slammed together again. We assaulted each other, toiling at our individual passion with complete devotion.

"Ohhhhh fuuuucccckkkk meeeeeeeeee!" Alissa sang as I pounded her. Her body flexed and arched and my climax erupted in me. I felt my mother's hand on my ass, fingering my ass hole again. If she pierced me this time, I thought my head would explode. My body was quaking and jerking as the climax rifled through me, rippling and twitching. Alissa lay beneath me panting and praying to Dionysius or Aphrodite or whoever could help her breathe. I rolled between her and Mom. Mom immediately descended and took my flagging cock into her mouth. She licked the effluvium from it and roused it when I thought it would dissipate completely but I could not get hard again right then. She abruptly pulled her mouth from my cock and climbed between Alissa's legs, pushing them roughly apart.

I glanced at the clock. Eight forty. My how time flies when you are having fun!

"Mrs. Honeywell, my son has a fantasy. You have a fantasy. We think a trade is in order." Mom bent and ran her tongue up the cleft of Alissa's pussy. The black woman convulsed like she had touched a live wire. Her eyes flew open and her hands strained at the chains. When Mom's tongue left her flesh, Alissa's body relaxed.

"A trade?" Alissa muttered. "It is hardly fair to negotiate when I am shackled by chains and lust. Can't we discuss this over wine after you eat me?"

Mom descended again but this time ran her tongue to the top and thence searched out and sucked on the poor woman's clit. Alissa screamed and her body bucked with passion, shaking as she came just a little. Mom released her and sat back again. My cock was fascinated but still seemed lethargic.

"My son wants to make you airtight. You know, mouth, ass, cunt. You want to be spanked and fucked. I propose a trade. You make yourself available to be airtight and we will give you the beating of your life."

It was at that precise moment that I remembered that she had specifically asked for a belt. I rose from the bed and pulled my broad, black belt from the loops of my jeans. I doubled it and slapped it against my hand so hard it stung. "But no paddle, or at least, not just the paddle, Mrs. Honeywell." I muttered. Her eyes fixed on the belt. Alissa Honeywell shivered.

Mom lowered her mouth to the woman's cunt and began to feed. In moments, Alissa's ass was bounding about on the bed. Mom discovered the same thing I had and resorted to a similar tactic, wrapping her arms around Alissa's thighs. My mother proceeded to suck on Alissa's pussy, drawing out the elixir Alissa and I had mixed together there. Alissa grunted.

"Airtight?" I prompted.

"You and who else?" She said, trying to focus on the mouth at her cunt and talk at the same time. She looked at me without turning her head, pulling her eyes high in their sockets.

At that moment, I heard the sound of the car arriving in the drive. I brought the belt down hard on my mother's ass and she raised her head and screamed. I moved to Alissa and kissed her. "I have to go to the car to get something. I'll be right back."

I hoped neither woman had heard Sammy arrive. I got to the door before he did and opened it. His face was so comical when he saw me naked, I felt I might going to giggle myself to death. But I could not even crack a smile. Instead I put a finger to my lips. "Hush, little baby." I whispered.

Sammy glared. "What the fuck, Sonny? What are you doing in my . . . . " He slapped his forehead. "Oh, duh!" He grinned. "I am not the brightest star in the firmament, am I?"

"Just the luckiest." I whispered. "Take off your shoes and be quiet. Go look in your mother's bedroom. I followed Sammy, several steps behind him. He crept back to the door and peered in. The look he gave me was priceless, like a Jewish-Protestant kid first realizing he gets two holidays!

"Holy fuck!" He mouthed, barely making a sound. "What should we do?"

"You should walk in there and fuck my mother. I have. Then fuck yours. I did. I'll be back in a minute." I was high. I scampered out to the garage and retrieved my phone from the car. I called Landon. "Buddy, tomorrow, ten o'clock. Sammy's house. Bring your cock and cancel the rest of the day."

"Tomorrow? I can't I have . . . "

"I do not care if you have a meeting with God, Landon. Ten tomorrow morning." I waited.

After several beats, he said, "that soon." A statement.

"You said don't be slow."

"That is not slow, certainly. Do you want me to call the other guys?"

"Sure. No need to call Sammy. Make sure everyone is here."

"I think maybe Brent has a big test tomorrow."

"No worries, tell him to come when he is done. He got the pussy the whole time last time. We are going to do the Annie but not with Annie."

Again, Landon hesitated. "Mrs. Honeywell?"

"Ten o'clock." I hung up.

By the time I returned to the bedroom, Sammy was fucking my mother. Mom was still wrapped around Alissa's legs and from time to time she would suck on Alissa's pussy but mostly she was chanting about the cock in her pussy. I arrived just about the time Sammy began to pick up speed, his tight black ass blurred as he pounded my mother. She laid her head on Alissa's thigh and held on till the man who was planted in her pussy orgasmed. Sammy wobbled and fell over onto the bed like a felled tree.

Mom crouched between Alissa's legs for several minutes, resting or thinking.

I walked into the room, still naked but aroused from watching my mother get fucked between a shackled woman's legs. I moved to the head of the bed. Sammy rolled to his side and looked up at me. I was so glad we had been naked with another woman before now. He did not look at me for long but resumed studying my mother and his, switching back and forth like he was looking out a train window on a foreign country, afraid he would miss something. I looked down at Alissa, shackled to her own bed. She looked back at me.

"My son just mounted your mother." She said sotto voce.

"I have a favor to ask of you." I said, equally softly. "You are going to be gone, right?"

She nodded.

"Do you mind if we have a party at your house tomorrow, during the day I mean. Just the five of us." I lay a hand on my mother's head, gently stroking her black hair now tousled over her face. She roused a little. "And my mother." I finished the thought.

Mom roused more and sat up. "A party? I have to get to work tomorrow."

"Sick day, Mom. I am going to give you to my friends tomorrow." Now Sammy sat up, well, his eyes opened really. The rest of him remained in the lethargy of a post-orgasmic haze.

Mom, surprisingly, nodded just a bit then actually sat on the side of the bed. I pointed at Sammy. "Take him over to the chair over there and suck his cock. His mother and I have some unfinished business and then we need to go home. The girls will worry."

My mother looked over at Sammy and then nodded, still not talking. She stood up, finding her sea legs or giving them back, maybe. She wavered and balanced like the ground was moving under her then tottered around the bed and rolled Sammy onto his back. She pulled her hair back and kissed him soundly. His cock jerked and began to rise. Mom released his lips and said, "Care to come sit in the cocksucking chair?"

Sammy got up surprisingly slow; his cock beat him upright by several seconds. Mom took him by the hand and placed him in the chair on that side of the bed. He sat forward till she pushed him back into the chair. He understood and slouched. She parted his legs and eased into place between them, took hold of his cock and licked it, the cock so lately planted inside her hallowed grove. She licked and liked and then gradually fit her lips over the head of his cock and it began to disappear into her mouth.

I finally broke my gaze to look down at Alissa. Her eyes were fixed on her naked son and his disappearing cock. I caressed her hair and after a few moments she looked up at me. "Don't worry, Alissa, your turn is coming. But now, we have some unfinished business."

For a moment she did not seem to understand but then her eyes blinked and the light went on. She nodded, though it looked like she could not breathe. I unhooked her arms and she rubbed them then rearranged the bed and lay face down. She grasped the headboard again and I hooked her up again. She moaned as I kissed her bare shoulder. Her ass rose and fell a time or two and then she was still.

I looked about the room for the belt and found it hanging on the foot of the bed. I picked it up and cracked it across my hand. Sammy's head came up. I stared hard at him for a moment and then turned my attention to his mother. "Say it, Alissa." I whispered. But she was too slow. I lifted my arm and the belt whistled through the air and cracked onto her raised ass. Alissa moaned and buried her head between her arms. The cuffs were not far apart but high enough to hold her arms up but left her elbows planted on the bed to cradle her face. I struck her ass again.

"Hey Sonny, what the fuck?" Sammy grunted, trying to set up. Mom sucked hard on his cock just then and he groaned also.

I ignored him. "Say it, Alissa." I whispered again.

She lifted her head and turned to look over her shoulder at her son, or perhaps at the woman sucking his cock, I could not tell. "Sonny, whip my ass with the belt. Make me scream and then fuck me on my back. For that, you can have me as you like, as you said, give me to your friends as you wish. I agree." She turned and dropped her head back into place. The belt fell again and her ass pressed down onto the bed.

Mom came off Sammy's cock. "A pillow." She said, panting, clearly out of breath. "Put . . . a . . . pillow under . . . neath her." Then she put her lips onto Sammy's cock and sucked him out of sight again. Sammy groaned again, the exact same sound and his head dropped.

I retrieved a pillow from the pile beside Alissa and patted her ass. She grunted and lifted and I slipped it under her crotch, propping the cheeks of her ass higher than the rest of her body. When I struck her again, she moaned. The second time, her ass flinched downwards. The third time her head came up. She was panting, blowing her breath out in huge puffs. I struck her ass again and she mewed deep in her throat. I struck her ass again and she turned her head to look at me.

"Fuck me." She breathed.

I struck her ass again. The flesh quivered and her legs went wide then back together.

"Touch me." She muttered.

I struck her ass again.

Alissa groaned loudly this time, so profoundly that Sammy raised his head but his eyes did not open. Mother's cheeks were dimpled and then she blew out and sucked down hard on the cock in her mouth again. I struck Alissa's ass hard, harder than before and she wiggled, twisting her body as though to avoid the next blow. I waited till she lay still and flat again and then I struck her again.

"Eeeooooowwww!" She cried out.

Sammy's eyes did open then.

I moved to the head of the bed. "Get to your knees, Mrs. Honeywell."

Alissa lifted her head and looked through her tousled hair at me and then struggled to get to her knees. The belt descended and she wailed then for I put force and effort into it and the sound of the impact on her hips was loud and sharp.

"Again." She grunted. "More." The words barely eased out of her throat, nearly sticking to her lips. Her hands clung to the metal lattice of the headboard. Her breasts hung below her body. I took the opportunity to pinch a nipple. I pinched it hard and then twisted it, harder. Alissa grunted and spread her legs wider. "Fuck me, oh please fuck me." She groaned.

The belt whistled through the air and then again and again. I fell into a rhythm and soon Alissa Honeywell was yelping at it struck her, then crying out with each blow; 'yes' or 'more' or 'fuck' by turns. Mother rose up from her knees and sat back down on the cock which had been in her mouth, fitting it into her cunt and sinking down onto it without hesitation. Sammy struggled out of the slouch and held her hips but all she did was make little twisting motions while he dried to lift her but did not have enough leverage to accomplish it. Finally he put his hands on her breasts and twisted her nipples. Mom's head snapped back and cracked Sammy on the nose, not hard but enough to give him pause about making surprising moves in that position.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,187 Followers