Sharing the Stepdaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife's lush lips and teeth were glistening with my second hand seed, and Paula's nectar. The look of her tongue flicking over those ivories almost made me demand that she do the deed. Instead, I said, "Kiss me."

Kim obeyed instantly, her lips melding to mine. She shoved her tongue deep into my mouth, forcing me to taste the cocktail we had created. I had never tasted anything like it. I had never even tasted my own semen before. Neither Paula nor Kim had been big on oral sex, and neither would ever kiss me on the rare occasions they had swallowed. I was still deciding whether I liked the flavour when Kim pulled back for air and panted, "my turn to come."

I noticed that her fingers had replaced mine in her cunt, and that she was rapidly manipulating her own clit.

"You like watching me fuck myself?" Kim teased," you don't mind? You don't feel like you should be my only pleasure source?"

Her smile grew wider with each question. Way back in the last functioning logical part of my brain, I wondered about how Kim would behave after we got home from vacation. Sure, I would benefit from her more liberal attitude, but at what price. Which of our friends would also get to taste her, to have their cocks up her ass, to be eaten by her? I just knew that we were past the point of no return.

"As long as I get you most, and last,' I replied, instantly and without contemplation proposing a new rule.

Kim chuckled. "Maybe, sometimes, when you are around." Her fingers were thrusting deep into her pussy, and she was using her other thumb to fuck her own ass.

"Well, how about as long as you tell me how hot it was when you next see me afterwards?"

"That sounds fair." This wasn't Kim speaking though. It was Bernice, who had recovered from her climax commenting just before she resumed carefully licking the underside of my balls. She then ran her tongue up the underside of my hard shaft, swirling her tongue around my girth.

Bernice's head blocked my view of Kim at just the crucial moment as my wife sighed and slid to the floor beside Paula, sobbing with ecstasy.

"Why did I wait so long to find this happiness?" Kim whispered, her voice manifesting the pleasure of climax.

Meanwhile, Bernice raised herself up a bit more and swallowed the bulb of my cockhead. She began slowly lowering her mouth down, and then rising up, taking a bit more of me with each repetition. This prolonged, almost torturous pleasure permitted time for Paula and Kim to recover again. I was positioned now with my head back, so I could not see well, but I heard them shifting into what I guessed were better positions to watch the end of this game.

"Bernice is so hot," Kim murmured to Paula, "you should be so proud of your girl."

"And she tastes even better than she looks," Paula replied, "you should give her a lick."

"Maybe I should just taste her off of your lips."

"Go for it," I managed to mumble, encouraging Kim to add another experience. "Try the real thing and see if you like pussy generally, since Paula's is the only one you've tasted so far."

Kim said nothing further but Bernice's teeth accidentally bit down on my flesh when she was startled by what I assumed to be Kim's tongue rimming her upraised cunt from behind. Paula's giggle punctuated the tiny room, echoing off the walls.

"Isn't my baby just as sweet as honey?" she asked. Kim didn't answer though. My wife had always been one never to do half a job, whether cleaning out the garage or sorting the sock drawer. Obviously, she was the same way when it came to eating pussy. Bernice's odour blossomed even more intensely and the sound of Kim munching her rug.

"That's it, lick her in long strokes," Paula coached Kim, though I quickly guessed that the comment was as much intended to be play by play for me. As Bernice took my entire length deep into her throat, I marvelled at my good fortune, falling in with three hot horny women who liked sharing.

"Suck on her pussy lips," Paula continued.

Bernice was moaning around my cock, her saliva dripping out of the corners of her stretched mouth.

"Move your tongue around her clit," Paula coached, "in circles, tightening with each turn until you suck it into your mouth."

Bernice gasped as her body tensed. She accidentally bit me again, a bit rougher this time.

"Oh, dear, you better finish him soon," Paula told her daughter, seeing me wince. Then she instructed Kim. "And you suck Bernice faster so they come together."

Which we did, thanks to Kim's efforts, Paula's coaching, and of course the fact that Bernice controlled the timing of my explosion, by releasing the fingers which clamped off my flow. I came as Bernice took my shaft deeper into her throat than on any previous effort. Without warning, she unleashed the torrent. At first it seemed that Bernice would vacuum all of my cum down her throat, but Paula reminded her: "Kim and I want a share of that seed, young lady."

After that, Bernice pulled her head back a bit and allowed her cheeks to puff with air. She exhaled the air out her nose as she suctioned my semen into the pockets of her mouth. Kim and Paula, having finished their last orgasms, positioned themselves on either side of Bernice, close enough that I could feel their breath on my thighs. Someone's fingers reached under me and milked every last drop out of my testes. I never did find out who performed that act.

Finally, Bernice's mouth was so full that goo was oozing out of the corner of her mouth. Paula, undaunted by the fact that this was her daughter, flicked her tongue out to capture the first drops. Kim then copied that action from the other side. Bernice then backed off with a grin, her teeth shining with my deposit. Kim and Paula bumped heads closing in to see who would kiss Bernice first. Kim won out, kissing my ex stepdaughter just inches above my wilting dick.

As she watched her daughter kiss my wife, Paula slid across and met my lips with her own. Her tongue danced across my teeth, allowing me to taste myself. Paula then quickly stabbed her tongue as deep into my mouth as she could but then pulled back, laughing.

"My turn, Kim," she said, tugging my wife off of her daughter. Now it was Paula's turn to taste my cum off of her daughter's teeth. Unlike Kim, who had been gentle and tender, Paula seemed to fuck Bernice with her tongue, hungrily thrusting her organ into the orifice. Quickly, but I suspect after all of the stray seed had already been swapped, Bernice and Paula collapsed into a heap on the floor of the cabana, mother and daughter fingering each other, cupping tits, tweaking nipples, and violently fingering clits.

Kim sighed as she watched this debauchery, her head pillowed on my chest. As another series of orgasms wracked the incestuous pair, Kim whispered, "Let's leave them to deal with the aftermath, and go back to our room for a nap."

From Paula's howl and Bernice's cooing, I was pretty confident neither of them noticed our departure.