Sharing Tina For The First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loginer00
Loginer00
51 Followers

Without hesitation she put his dick in her mouth. I couldn't believe she did that, her tender lips wrapping around his slimy cock.

"Spread your legs and pussy sweetheart." he said.

She opened her legs bit and I could see a white trail on her slit.

"More," added John.

She opened her legs wider and I could see her pussy lips were gapping open, which wasn't the case before. As I looked, sperm started to flow like a river down to her ass crack and onto her towel. She was still sucking John when he reached for her pussy and spread it for me to see. I was amazed to see that her white pink pussy was now dark red. John had a satisfied smile on his face and asked me, "What do you think? "

Before I could answer, Ann kissed her husband and told me to see how many fingers I could fit into my girlfriend now. When I touched her pussy she jumped a little because she was still sore from John, but Ann told her to relax. I easily pushed two fingers into her stretched 19 years old slit, but when I tried a third she asked me to stop. Ann laughed and told me that if she could fit John's shaft inside, three fingers wouldn't be a problem, so I pushed in a third one.

Tina shrieked at first but then calmed down. I could feel John's sperm inside her. It wasn't "only bit of sperm" like Ann had promised, but instead it filled every part of my girlfriend's opening.

End of part 2.

Loginer00
Loginer00
51 Followers
12