Sharing with Friends and Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Estelle's son, Tommy, was married and lived in a distant city. He got back to town several times a year to visit his mother. They swapped visits for the Thanksgiving holiday. Christmas was always at his house because of his three school-age children.

"Tommy is in town. I wondered if you and Noah would like to have a drink and catch up?"

Carla muted her phone, groaning as her son continued his languidly thrust into her.

"You're bad, making me moan while I'm on the phone."

"Tell whoever it is on the phone to come by and watch us fuck!"

She loved these moments when they had quenched the urgency of their lust. They could lay joined, relishing the feelings. Today was a day where they could fuck all day.

"It's Estelle Levin," Carla giggled! "Tommy is in town, and she wants to drink and catch up!"

Noah's cock moved slowly in and out of his mother's honey hole. It was sloppy with his seed and her cum. They both loved this feeling, the long afterglow of touching, kissing, and licking became foreplay for more fucking. It was during these times that they discussed their sexual fantasies.

"Sounds like fun! I haven't seen him in months."

Despite his seeming enthusiasm, Noah had misgivings about seeing Tommy. There was a history between them. For years they shared Noah's ex-wife, Brittany. They shared an intense open relationship that began their senior year in high school when they were 18 and continued through Noah's marriage to Brittany.

Noah rose to his knees, his cock still buried in Carla.

"Why not have them come by here? I could make a pitcher of my world-famous margaritas and put some steaks on the grill! And you know how you get when you've been drinking!"

He affectionately smacked her ass while stroking her pussy.

"Stop it, you," Carla giggled. "You just want to ogle my friend!"

She pumped back slowly, matching her son's thrusts.

"I love her big ass! I want to fuck Aunt Estelle while you watch."

They sometimes fantasized that Estelle was the third. It fed into Noah's lifelong lust for his best friend's mother starting in their freshman year in high school. Back then, Tom took exception to Noah calling his mother a MILF.

"I will make you whimper while you talk to Aunt Estelle."

Carla unmuted the phone. "Estelle, why don't...!"

She tried to stifle a moan as Noah slowly stroked deep in her, rotating his hips as he did.

He is a better lover than his father, she thought. With him, it's all about me!"

"Are you okay, Carla?"

It sounded suspiciously like a sexual moan to Estelle. She reflected on the neighborhood gossip about the impropriety of a nearly 40-year-old man living with his mother. Neither of them dated, and they went everywhere together.

In their unguarded moments, she sometimes witnessed actions that seemed inappropriate. Like when Estelle went to visit Carla Yesterday. She walked through the small stand of trees separating their properties. Across the patio, through the sliding glass patio door, she saw Noah embracing his mother from behind, his hands cupping Carla's breasts.

Estelle's eyes widened at the ridiculous outfit she wore.

Her eyes bucked when Noah threw the plaid skirt on her back and ground it against her ass. Estelle's pussy moistened, and her mouth gaped open when he pushed his boxers down, and she saw his considerable length and girth. Caught up in the eroticism of the scene, she inadvertently kicked over a clay flower pot.

"SHIT," she exclaimed, retreating to the cover of the trees. She couldn't be sure, but she thought Noah had entered his mother. Her clumsiness prevented her from being sure.

Estelle hid in the shadow of the trees, her heart in her mouth and her panties flooded with her juices. The rumors were true. She was all but positive they were having sex. She crept back to her home.

However, when she was alone in her marriage bed on those long nights, she fantasized about having sex with Noah. She imagined his thick black cock filling her aching hole. She usually had this fantasy while masturbating with her black veiny vibrator.

There were even times when she wondered how it would feel to fuck her son. Those thoughts embarrassed her. They made her wonder if she was in the early stages of dementia.

"I'm fine, Estelle!"

Carla turned her head toward her son and mouthed 'STOP.' Devilishly, he lay on top of her letting his length fill her. He continued slowly rotating his cock in her as she tried to talk.

"Look, Noah just had a great idea! Why don't you and Tommy come by here for steaks and margaritas? Not necessarily in that order!"

Estelle squealed when her son, Tommy, walked up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist, and kissed her on her cheek. She felt the warm glow she always felt when he was affectionate with her.

His father was a good provider and a passable lover. However, he shunned open displays of affection. It was an outgrowth of his puritanical upbringing.

"Stop it, Tommy! I'm on the phone!"

She partially turned her head, and Tom's lips accidentally brushed hers. He was barefoot, clad only in his jockeys and a t-shirt. The bulge of his package pressed against her behind.

She held the phone away from her mouth.

"It's Carla Krane. She suggests we come by there instead of going to a restaurant!"

Tom Levin, 38, moved away from his mother and poured himself a cup of coffee. He was glad he took care of his morning wood before coming downstairs. It would have been awkward if he got hard when he embraced his mother. Since his father died, taking with him his puritanical attitudes, he and his mother were more comfortable with open displays of affection.

His mother's pear-shaped body with grapefruit-sized breasts and broad hips was alluring. Earlier that morning, he resisted the temptation to use a pair of her panties to masturbate like he used to do.

"Sounds good! Tell Noah I said 'hey," and I'm looking forward to seeing him!"

Tom was happily married now. However, he recalled the days of intense soul-shaking sex with Brittany and Noah. He occasionally saw Brittany when he was in town.

Sex with her was still mind-blowing. The only thing missing was Noah's cock to suck. His tool hardened as he recalled 69ing with Noah, his thick black cock filling his mouth, while Brittany alternated finger fucking their asses. He moistened his lips, remembering the pungent taste of Noah's cum.

Chapter 05

Estelle stood in her walk-in closet, trying to decide what to wear. She wore only red lacy booty shorts and no bra. At 34B, most times, she didn't need a bra. Estelle often wished that her 38" hips were closer to her bra size. She was self-conscious about her big jiggly butt. Like many White women, she thought being rail-thin was the ideal female shape.

She decided on a floral print Japanese-style kimono and flip-flops with a red rosette over the toe. They would compliment her fire engine red nail polish and her greying ginger hair.

Her husband's death freed her from his puritanical lifestyle and opened new vistas for her. She began wearing sexy lingerie and walking around the house in her undies. Occasionally even naked. She felt free and wicked.

"WHOOPS! Sorry about that!"

Fresh from a shower, Tom stood at her bedroom door with a towel wrapped around his waist. His greying auburn hair hung damply about his face.

Startled, Estelle turned at the sound of her son's voice. The heat rose in her face as she realized she was naked from the waist up. She snatched the kimono from the hanger and held it in front of her.

"I'm sorry, Tommy! I'm so used to being home alone that I forgot to close my door."

Her eyes widened at the bulge in the towel around her son's waist.

It was nearly three years since his father died. With his long illness, it was five years since she had sex. At 57, she was experiencing a resurgence of her sex drive. It was unexpected, and in some ways, it was annoying.

The men she dated were her age. They couldn't keep up with her resurgent volcanic sex drive. She relied heavily on her fingers and her extensive toy collection.

"Don't mind me," he laughed, "I'm enjoying the view!"

Tom caught sight of her small bare breasts with their prominent nipples before she covered up with the raised kimono. A thicket of grey pubic hair shot out of the leg holes of her panties.

Mom needs a trim, he thought. I wonder if she ever trims her bush? Now there's a thought. I wonder what she would say if I offered to shave her pussy?

"Get out of here," she giggled, "a lady needs her privacy!"

Estelle experienced a dichotomy of emotions. She was both embarrassed and aroused that her son was checking her out. As Tommy's eyes roamed over her partially clad body, a warmth suffused her. She felt giddy.

WHOA! Check yourself, old girl! That's your 38-year-old MARRIED son.

"Look, I'm going casual, just some jeans and a tee-shirt."

"I was thinking about just wearing this!" Estelle held the dress away from her body and pirouetted. She grew warmer. Even though the kimono covered her breasts, she modeled topless for her son; she knew he could see her behind!

"Careful! Noah always had the hots for you! You go like that, and he might jump your bones!"

"STOP! " Estelle exclaimed, feeling the warmth permeate her body.

Except for brief glimpses when he was growing up, this was the first time Tom saw his mother without her clothes. Her fleshy but firm ass was enticing. He imagined her on her knees, his cock buried between those dimpled thighs, her ass reacting to him plunging in and out of her pussy.

Easy boy! It hasn't been that long since you had sex with your wife!

Estelle was the antithesis of his model, slim wife. A subtle pattern of lines covered her face. Freckles covered her chest, extending down into her shallow cleavage. Her breasts were small but still conical. Her nipples were hard pink erasers. Yet, she excited him.

Estelle recalled the day she witnessed Noah and Carla through the glass patio door. The memory of Noah cupping Carla's tits with his freakishly large cock hanging out popped into her mind.

She hated herself for being so clumsy; she might have seen something fascinating. She might have seen Noah fuck Carla. For a moment, she was envious of Carla. She shook her head to clear it and changed the subject.

"I saw his ex-wife at the supermarket the other day The shorts and halter top she wore left nothing to the imagination. What was her name?" I should cover myself. He's staring.

"Brittany! How is she?"

Tom had first-hand experience with Brittany's sexual appetite. He and Noah shared her in high school and through the early years of their marriage. The three of them indulged every sexual fantasy three people could. They took turns, spit-roasted her, even did DV, double vaginal penetration.

Afterward, they took turns for cleanup duty. One ate the cream pie from Brittany's pussy and sucked the other's cock clean. The cleanup cocksucking became a feature of their threesomes.

It graduated to one of them sharing the other's cock with Brittany. Tom remembered the incredible taste of Noah's cum when he came in his mouth.

At Brittany's urging, he and Noah 69ed. They became addicted to sucking each other's cock. They would finger each other's anus while sucking cock.

The relationship began to sour after Noah and Tom started having anal sex. Tom found that he loved getting fucked more than he loved fucking Noah.

That realization was the beginning of the end of their three-way relationship.

All of this quasi-sex talk is getting me hard. I better get dressed before I embarrass myself. Impulsively, Tom strode across his mother's bedroom and swatted her ass.

"OUCH! Thomas Allen Levin! You stop that! I'm your mother!"

The shock of him smacking her behind shot through her nether regions. Her knees weakened, and her pussy got wet. She spun around to see his towel-clad ass retreating through her bedroom door.

Why she thought, did he do that? And why am I so wet?

Chapter 06

Tom leaned back on his lounger by the pool and patted his full belly.

"Noah, that steak was excellent!"

"Thank you, Tommy! Grilling is my hobby. Mom and I do it every chance we can."

Estelle Levin sat on the recliner with her son's legs on either side of her. Her back rested against his chest, and his arms were around her belly. The position was more intimate than she was usually comfortable with. However, she was too drunk to get up and move to another chair. Besides, what harm was there?

Estelle giggled at Noah's unintended double entendre. She was on her third margarita, two more than usual, and was at that stage of drunkness where everything was funny. She felt relaxed and a little woozy. Her kimono had risen to mid-thigh.

She moistened her lips when Noah bent to wipe off the grill, and his shorts pulled tight across his ass. The outline of his cock bulged in the leg of his shorts. She fantasized about how it would feel to have his cock in her, bent over the sink like Carla was that day.

Estelle and Tom watched the interplay between Carla and Noah all evening. The more they drank, the more handsy they got. They couldn't keep their hands off each other, confirming Estelle's suspicions. They were having more than a typical mother/son relationship.

Despite the fact it violated social and sexual mores, Estelle decided not to judge them. It seemed to make them both happy. Carla was positively glowing.

Estelle sighed and covered her son's arms with her own. A warm glow of contentment, fueled by a full belly and alcohol, bathed her. It felt good to have a man embrace her, even if it was her son. It made her feel protected and wanted.

Tommy's hand occasionally touching her tits made her uncomfortable. She pushed his hand away the first time, giving him a stern look. As the night and the number of the potent margaritas progressed, she let him cup her breasts through her kimono. She stopped him when he unbuttoned the top buttons and tried to pinch her nipples.

Tom was in hog heaven. His mother's ass was pressed against his hard cock, and she finally let him touch her breasts. He knew it was a side effect of the potent drinks. Tomorrow she would be hungover and remorseful. Tonight she was enjoying his attention and watching Carla and Noah.

Tom watched as they sat hip to hip on the patio couch. Their hands were stroking the inside of each other's thighs.

Oh my fucking god, he thought. Is Noah fucking his mother?

"So, how long are you in town, Tommy?"

Carla watched as Tommy played with his mother's breasts through heavily lidded eyes. Sober, she would have been shocked. Drunk as she was now, it was a sensual display. She never suspected they had the same relationship as she and Noah.

Tom rucked up the hem of Estelle's kimono, exposing the lace edging on her red boy shorts, and slowly stroked her bare thigh.

Indolently, disoriented by the alcohol, Estelle swatted at her son's hand, trying to shoo it away. She grasped his hand, squeezed, and mumbled, "Stop!".

He ignored her. His other hand kneaded her breast.

"Until the end of the week," Tom said. "There are three sales offices within 100 miles of here. I'll visit them all before I head back home!"

Unsaid was that he made a date to spend the last night in his territory with Brittany. She was still single and lived just outside of town. The downside of spending the night with her was she always asked him about Noah.

Tommy eyed the bulge in Noah's shorts. As much as he enjoyed the tripartite relationship the three of them had, he most missed Noah's cock. He regretted foolishly breaking up with them.

After the explosive breakup of their trouple, Tommy meets Hannah. They dated and eventually married.

Tommy tried to recapture what he had with Noah with other men throughout their courtship, marriage, and move to another city. He frequented the gay bars and bathhouses, trying to recapture but failing the magic. It was Noah's cock he wanted in his mouth and ass!

Estelle was in that twilight zone between drunkenness and sleep. The patio was slightly out of focus, spinning slowly. She snuggled back against her son's chest, trying to slow the spinning. The summer breeze blowing across her exposed panties and his warm hand caressing her thigh was relaxing.

Estelle squirmed when her son's fingertips slipped under the elastic of her panties. She made a half-hearted attempt to push his hand away. Estelle sighed when her son's finger slipped up the thigh hole. Instead of pushing it away, she caressed it, patting it as his fingers tickled the edges of her hairy bush.

Noah was the soberest of the foursome. From his position across from them, he saw the bulge Tommy's finger made in the gusset of his mother's panties. He never suspected Tommy and Aunt Estelle had a relationship like he and his mother.

He was entranced. Even as a skinny teenager, he thought Aunt Estelle was hot. He often wondered if the hair on her pussy was red as her head. Now she was a sexy GILF. He looked up to see Tommy looking at him with a lopsided drunken grin. His hand was entirely up the thigh hole of his mother's panties.

I wonder if he would share Aunt Estelle like we shared Brittany? I wonder if momma would go along with it? She and I have talked about sharing her. Until now, that was all it has been.

Carla also watched Tommy's hand inside Estelle's panties. She was too high to be shocked. Her own hand slipped over and squeezed Noah's cock. When Estelle's back arched, she guessed that Tommy was fingering her pussy correctly. Carla squeezed her son's rigid tool.

WOW! This barbecue is going in a direction I never suspected, she thought.

Estelle lay with her head against her son's chest. The twin sensations of Tommy pulling her sensitive nipples and his finger in her wet slit had her riding a wave toward orgasm. She reflexively grabbed her son's cock as her orgasm overtook her.

"FUCK," she moaned, her mature hips pumping against her son's fingertip between her cunt lips. "FUCK! FUCK!"

Estelle was lost in the reality of her fantasy world impinging on her real life. Her son was fingering her, and it felt amazing. Through an alcoholic fog, she watched Carla unzip Noah's shorts.

Carla fumbled with her son's zipper. She could not take her eyes off the tableau playing out in front of her. Her straitlaced best friend was cumming from her son's finger fucking her in front of them. She finally extracted Noah's cock. She stroked it slowly as she watched Estelle writhe on the lounger.

"Are you sure about this," she whispered, her head lying on Noah's shoulder.

"We've talked about opening our relationship. What better way than with friends!"

Tom's eyes were glued to Noah's cock as Noah massaged his mother's pussy through her shorts while she stroked his cock. He pulled his mother's kimono up, exposing her breasts. The crotch of her boy shorts was soaked and pulled between her meaty pussy lips.

"Stop, Tommy! Please stop!"

Estelle's actions belied her words. She raised her hips so he could slide her dress further up, exposing her coral-tipped grapefruit-sized breasts. She was out of body, simultaneously reacting to her son and watching him as though from above. She knew that she was letting him go too far.

"Please, baby, can I suck you, " she pleaded?" A light sheen of sweat covered her face.

Noah tore his eyes away from watching Tommy fingering Aunt Estelle. So many fantasies were coming to fruition.

"Say it, momma! Say what you want!"

He smiled at a perspiring Tom, trying to simultaneously finger fuck his mother and watch Carla stroke Noah's cock.

"I want to suck you right here! I want to feel your cock pulsing in my mouth! I want to taste your pre-cum!"