Sharmila: A Very Exciting Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

At this time there was a light knock at the door. It was Aroti inquiring if we would go for lunch. As she found Sharmila still asleep, she came close to me. She chatted with me in whispers and affectionately moved her hands over my belly. From her touch I could swear that she was a little horny, but she kept herself restrained. I watched her closely. But for her partly grey hair, she looked late thirties. The softness of her body, abundance of body hair and the streaks of grey in her large pubic bush were very appealing.

Despite hectic rounds of sex that I had I was feeling aroused again. I touched her breasts, and played my fingers in her armpit and pubic bush. At this stage, Sharmila’s body stirred and we promptly removed our hands. Sharmila woke up and said we should go for lunch. She said she was not feeling like wearing a sari (and that’s the only dress she wears) and if I don’t mind she would remain without clothes. I said I have no problem and also would avoid wearing any thing.

We went down to the dining room, which was air-conditioned. A very elaborate meal was served in silver crockery. I again felt rather strange, as two fully naked women were serving two other fully naked women. After lunch we retired in the bedroom again and within minutes I was asleep.

I woke up as I found my self in embrace with Sharmila. Sleep had re-charged my battery and I climbed on top of her and rested my head on her breasts. With that another round of licking & sucking started and soon we were in 69 position. This time both of us were a little slow but came together. After that we had tea and chatted for a while.

I asked her how frequently she manages to get guests. In reply she said she was rather unhappy with the frequency, may be about one in a week. I told her about my masseuse whom I can use at my convenience any number of times for sex. She asked me if I could let her use my masseuse. I told her that my masseuse would not be in a position to attend her regularly. I asked her why doesn’t she use her maids. She said she was not sure if they would be interested. I told her I could bet my bottom dollar that both Aroti and Pushpa were horny with me today. I did not go in for them ‘cause she said she never uses them for regular sex (I lied). She was totally surprised and I suggested that if she wants I would initiate both of them today itself. She said she would be very delighted if I do so. I told her just to watch me and do as I suggest.

We decided to move on to the terrace.

We went to the dressing room and Sharmila asked Aroti to dress her up. By that time, both the maids were wearing sari and even blouse & petticoat. I gathered that Sharmila either dresses up fully in a sari or remains in the nude. Actually she sleeps in the nude, both at night & in the afternoon and rest of the time is in a formal sari. She all the time wears her heavy ornaments. I objected to her going through the elaborate process of dressing up in a sari and insisted that she wear something casual. I also asked her to take off all her ornaments.

I asked Aroti to show me the stock of gowns and nighties, which were not used at all. I finally chose two, one full-length Japanese kimono and one very short semi-transparent sleeveless nightgown with a low-cut neck. I asked Aroti to decide which one would look better on her mistress. I knew that her vote would go for the sexy nightgown but noticed the she was a little hesitant. To make things easier, I pointed to the nighty and said that is more comfortable and Aroti said that her pretty mistress would look very nice in that winked at Sharmila and she winked back.

As I was going to put on the kimono, Pushpa stopped me and took out another nightgown. This one was also very short and see-through type. Aroti and Pushpa made us put on those sexy nightgowns. Sharmila was looking a different person in that short sexy dress with no ornaments and without any make-up too.

As we moved to the terrace I was impressed to see that a large part of it was covered with well-manicured grass. I felt so delighted in the beautiful environment that I started running on the grass. I invited all of them to join me and we had a good running competition. After we got tired we rested on the grass. I lied down on the cool grass and it felt wonderful. Sharmila also followed me and we started rolling on the grass. When we stopped small pieces of grass were all over our body and hair.

I told Sharmila that we need a good wash and noticed a hose pipe tied to a water tap. Without giving her a chance to reply I turned on the tap in full and water started gushing out of the pipe. I took the pipe in my hands and threw water all over her. She screamed in joy, stood up and took off her nightie. She ran all around and I chased her with the pipe. After a while she asked me to stop and coming close to me snatched the pipe from me. She sprayed water on me and I pulled off my nightie. I circled my body standing at one point and enjoyed the strong spray of water.

I clapped at the maids and asked them to join us. As they were hesitating I asked Sharmila to stop for a while. I went to the maids and started undressing Aroti. She did not resist and started undressing herself. In seconds her beautiful hairy body was fully exposed. Sharmila came over and undressed Pushpa. I first attacked Pushpa with the pipe and she danced in joy. I asked her to raise her hand and sprayed water in her armpit. I aimed the pipe at her boobs, buttocks and then to her groin. She was all the time howling & screaming and her enjoyment was visible.

After some time, I handed over the pipe to Sharmila and she attacked Aroti. While Sharmila was gunning Aroti, I hugged Pushpa and kissed her cheeks. Then I held Puspa’s hands and we danced in circles. In a little while Sharmila and Aroti joined us in dancing. It was great fun and for some time we four had gone back to our child hood.

After a while I noticed there was a small open cement tank at one end of the terrace. I walked down and found that it was sort of a shallow small pool, built probably for gardening purpose. It was about 10 feet by 10 feet and about 3-4 feet deep. It was full of water and was very inviting. I called all of them over and got down in the water. They all joined me and we sat down on the floor and chatted.

Being surrounded by three naked women, all beautiful in their own way, I was feeling horny. I was particularly keen to try Aroti. I said I felt like relaxing on someone’s lap. As Aroti was squatting on the floor with her legs stretched out, she invited me with her arms open. I went over to her and placed my hips on her lap. As I settled my body on her she held me with her arms. I rested my head on her shoulder and she placed her arms on my belly. I could feel her wet bush under my bum almost in my crack. It felt so soft and nice. I rested my back on her breasts and her nipples pressed my back. I asked Aroti if my body weight was too much for her. She said she was feeling very pleasant. I told Sharmila that it was a delightful thing for both of us and she could try this out with Pushpa.

Hearing this Pushpa crawled over to Sharmila and offered to take her on her lap. Sharmila refused and in stead forced Pushpa to sit on her lap. To make things going, I took Aroti’s hands and placing them on my breasts, I asked her to massage me. With that signal Aroti’s hands became active and she nicely pressed my breasts, played with my nipples, tickled my armpits and navel. Sharmila watched us and slowly started playing with Puspa’s breasts. I was feeling happy to have made a beginning towards fulfilling my promise to Sharmila. After a while, we were all feeling a little cold and came out of the tank.

As we dried ourselves, we felt very refreshed. Sharmila’s hair had to be dried with a hair drier. I used that to dry my bush, which was very damp. I used that on Sharmila’s bush also. Then I called both maids to me and treated their pubic bush and armpits with hot air. They felt a little shy but enjoyed. After that we two put on two silk robes. The maids also dressed up in their saris. We settled down in a large air-conditioned room with a cellar and a fridge.

Sharmila asked me what would I like to drink. I went up to the cellar to choose my drink. It was a huge thing and offered unlimited choice. I chose my favourite Glen Fiddich and had it on the rocks. Sharmila had Black Label with Soda. As we enjoyed our drink, I asked Sharmila if she offered drinks to her maids. She said she did once in a while. I suggested that to fulfil our mission, getting the maids drunk would be a good idea. As she nodded, I told the maids that I would like them to have a drink with us. They protested under modesty, but I could see that they were quite willing.

When I asked them their choice they said they had whatever their mistress offered. Sharmila said she usually gives them Rum & Cola, as they liked the sweet taste. I told them I would make a nice drink for them. I made them a drink with Bacardi, lime juice and a bit of Cola. I got them to crush ice and added a lot of it. I told them I have shown them how to make the drink and next round they should make it themselves. I was delighted that they liked the taste of the drink and both of them gulped down pretty fast. Sharmila was also a fast drinker and she liked her whisky strong. By the time I took my second small, she was almost finishing her third large. The maids were also almost through with their second – mind you I gave them a large measure.

I felt that the women were rightly poised for an enjoyable evening. I asked the maids about their husbands. Both of them told me that their husbands were drunkards and did not earn. I asked them since they spend all their time with their mistress and sometimes even stay overnight whether they miss their families. Aroti had one daughter, who was married. Pushpa did not have any children. Both of them did not miss their husbands at all. I told them that all women, particularly a young one like Pushpa, had the need of men. How can they ignore that need? They understood my question and I could see that they were hesitant to reply.

Sharmila came in their help and told them that there was no need to feel shy to me. Aroti said that she had relationship with another man and used to meet him 2/3 times a week when she was young. Their relationship is still there but she hardly finds time to meet him.

I was sure that everyone was tipsy enough and asked her bluntly, “ When you were young, you slept with the man regularly and liked it? In one night, how many times did you have fun?”

She nodded with a smile and said, “ Initially, 3-4 times, later on at least twice.”

“Though you have now grown in age, I can see that your body has not aged much. Having sat on your lap I felt that your body is still young. Don’t you still feel eager to sleep with your man?” I asked her.

She then came out with the truth, “ Though I have not grown old, my man has and now he can’t make me happy. If he could, I would have taken time off from my mistress, who is very kind to me.”

This part of her life was probably a secret even to Sharmila and she looked a bit surprised.

Aroti said, she needs another man but now it’s no longer possible to get a new friend.

“So, your body is starved all the time?” I asked and she nodded with a sad smile.

After this, I asked Pushpa about her personal life. She said that she loved a man and managed to spend almost every night with him. She did not stay back unless her mistress had any specific need. At my question, she told me that her mate was very strong and they enjoyed 3-4 times every night. When there was a gap for a couple of days, they even went up to even 5-6 times and almost did not sleep through out the night. I then asked her if the man had a large sword and she proudly showed me the size with her hand. Both Sharmila and I gasped; it was about 9 inches!

Then Sharmila asked her; “ How come for last about three months you don’t go home at all?”

“He has been charmed by another woman and is gone”; she was almost in tears.

I looked at Sharmila, who shook her head as we both realised that these two women had more need for sex than Sharmila had. From tipsy Sharmila’s eyes, I understood that she had a difficult question in mind. “ Can the needs of these two women match hers?” I did know that the answer to the question was yes, but could not tell her that I had already tried them out when she was asleep. So, I decided to do something to break the barrier of hesitation between the maids and the mistress.

I asked both of them, “When did you sleep with a man last?”

Aroti said she went to her daughter’s place a month back. One day she was having her bath in the pond. There was no one around. She took off all her clothes and was massaging oil on her body. Suddenly a young man came from no where. She did not know what to do. In stead of trying to cover her she hurriedly went into the pond and covered herself under water. But, in the mean time, the man had a full view of her naked body. As she swam away, she watched that the man was keenly looking at her. He took off his clothes and had only a brief on. He went into the water and threw his brief to the side of the pond. The man swam across to her. As he came close to her she realised that he was a friend of her son-in-law.

He told her, “ Auntie, I never thought you are so young in your body. Now that God has given me this chance, please don’t shy away. Nothing will go wrong if I enjoy your body.”

She showed mock anger but the young man was persistent. He asked her not to be angry and told her that she can no way escape without letting him see her naked body. And having exposed her beautiful body to him, she can’t let her down by depriving him of this god sent gift. She was also willing in her heart and she allowed him to embrace him tightly. As their body touched it was a wonderful sensation; his large & strong cock nudging her groin, his hairy chest brushing her breasts, and their lips entangled in a deep drawn kiss.

As they were keeping themselves afloat, he pressed her breasts hard and she held his cock tight. They moved closer to the shore to get their feet on the ground. As they were more stable now he put his mouth in her nipples and sucked hard. She went below water and sucked his cock. As she was having a male body after a very long time and that too of a young one, her pleasure was unlimited. At this stage, he positioned her body, spread her thighs and penetrated her. She was not expecting this and she screamed in joy. As they stroked back and forth the pleasure was heightening. She was so wet that his cock slipped out a number of times interrupting the pleasure. So they got back to the shore.

He then made her lie down under a tree and entered her. He stroked her and at the same time pressed her breasts. She was all the time scared that some body may see them but she enormously enjoyed his action. Soon they both came together. After that they left after drying and dressing up.

Later on, the young man came a number of times to her daughter’s place and the day she was leaving for Calcutta he found an excuse to escort her. On the way back, she took her to a friend’s place. This chap was a bachelor and they stayed at his place for the night. The host was working in a factory in night shift and they had that small place to themselves for the night.

“ How many times?” I asked.

“ After two times, I was tired. But after a couple of hour’s sleep, the greedy young man was again on me. After the third round, we slept and early in the morning he forced me again”.

Sharmila asked her, “ The way you are saying, you were not very willing after the first two. Did you not enjoy the last two?”

She gave a naughty smile and said, “ Of course, I did. Who wouldn’t, with a such a strong young man?” “

What size?” I asked.

Her hand measure showed about 6 inches. By the time Aroti finished, I was dripping wet and I guess, so did others.

I asked Pushpa about the last occasion when she had sex. Pushpa said that after her lover deserted her she had sex with a new man 2/3 times in a month, the last one being 10 days back. Pushpa said that this man was very young (18 years) and she almost seduced him. He was the son of her aunt. She went to their house to spend a day. Her aunt was a widow and he was his only child. She worked in a nursing home and had night duty that day. As she left, Pushpa felt horny.

As it was a warm summer night, Pushpa told the boy that she would like to have a bath. There was a well behind their house and the boy took her there. As the boy went back to the house, Pushpa undressed fully and started pouring water. After a while she faked a scream as if she was scared. As the boy asked her what happened, she said there was a jackal and she was scared to be alone. So, could he come there with a lamp? The boy obliged. As he came with the lamp he gasped seeing Pushpa stark naked pouring water on her body.

Pushpa did not try to cover her body and asked him to soap her back. The boy came close and soaped her back. From his touch Pushpa realised the boy was trembling in excitement and she turned around to let him see her body fully and closely. She asked him to put soap on her breasts, and then on her belly and down below. The boy was too excited but was also scared to attack Pushpa’s body fully.

Pushpa asked if he would also like to have a bath and without waiting for his consent started taking off his vest. She caressed his chest and then unbuttoned his shorts. When he was only in his brief, Pushpa pulled the waist band and asked him if he was ashamed of taking this off. Again without waiting for his answer, he pulled down the brief and she got the answer in his 7 inches erect manhood.

After that there were no pretensions and Pushpa aggressively held the boy in embrace – kissed him, licked him, sucked his cock. First time, the boy erupted in her mouth. Pushpa took him in side the house after giving him a nice bath. They lied down in bed and she caressed him and sucked him to make him arouse him. She taught him how to have sex and it was most enjoyable. From then onwards, they clandestinely met 2/3 times a month.

Having heard them I was sure that they were in a mood to come out with their hidden desire even in presence of Sharmila.

So, I became more aggressive and said to both of them, “ You two seem to be starving in your bodies for months. Pushpa, you are very young and Aroti, your body is far from getting old. You must be feeling very restless. If you are not having any partner how do you calm down the fire that burns in you? Do you do something on your own?”

Pushpa very shyly nodded her head. Aroti said she did it but it was not to her liking.

“ Then you are silently suffering. Are you aware that even between two women their can be exchange of pleasure?” I asked them.

As both of them silently nodded, I asked, “Do you have many occasions to see other women naked? I mean, when you are not working.”

From their reply it transpired that in that large house, there were about 10 servants and 15 maids. There are separate toilets for men and women. But there is only one large bathing area with no separate cubicles. Men and women have different timing for bath. So, quite a few maids have their bath together and they take their clothes off fully. In the shanties, where they live, they have no bathrooms. They have their bath in an enclosed area with a tube well. Generally, men have their bath early in the morning and leave for work. Later in the day, it’s only women around the tube well and it’s common practice for women to be fully naked.

I then asked them, “ Please tell me frankly, when you see other women’s body without any clothes, do you get excited?”

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers