Sharon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at her. Deep down she knew I wouldn't refuse her, especially when she had those hazel eyes locked on me. "Fine, let me get started." In a few minutes I had the first can of water seal open and stirred and was applying it to the fence. She'd brought me a glass of water and than went back

to the deck where a towel was draped over the back of a reclining chair. She adjusted the front and back of the chair so that it was lying flat than spread the towel over it. Her hands grabbed the bottom of her shirt and she pulled it over her head. She looked like she leaned back a little which strained her breasts against her bikini top. She than unbuttoned her skirt and turned her back to me than wiggled her hips out of it. I almost lost my breath when I saw that her bikini bottom was actually a thong. As her skirt cleared her ass cheeks she bent over and pulled them all the way down. Poking out from between her legs was a small patch of red fabric covering her pussy. Needless to say, during this whole scene I didn't simply get an erection, it sprang into a painful hard on that was pressing against my pants. She stood back up and turned a little so I could see the profile of her body, than reached over her head and stretched. God in heaven, she was a glorious sight.

Sharon turned and sat down on the chair ready to stretch out and sunbathe. "Your dripping," she said and pointed at the paint brush.

"What?" I looked down. "Oh, yeah."

She laughed. "Come on, the fence isn't going to seal itself." She reclined back in the chair and put a pair of sunglasses on her face.

'That bitch,' I thought. 'She's going to sunbathe while I'm out here working.' I was about to turn and get back to work when I saw her open a bottle of sun block than squirt it onto her hand. She rubbed it between her hands and than up and down her arms and shoulders and her neck. She put a few drops more on her hands and began to slowly rub it on her chest and over the exposed parts of her breasts than down between her cleavage, deliberately drawing out the simple act of applying sun block. She applied more to her legs which she lifted up in the air one at a time, pointing her toes and caressing her inner thighs. Finally, she rubbed the last little bit of sun block on her tummy and down to the small patch of fabric that covered her pussy. She even took a moment to adjust it and slowly slid her finger down under the suit and slowly trailed it back up her tummy. 'Oh, that's just not fair,' I thought. 'She is going to spend the day torturing me. I don't believe this.'

Reluctantly I turned around and got back to work, the sight of her bending over and shimmying out of that skirt was still playing in my mind's eye. It took me forever to seal that stretch of back fence since I kept looking back over my shoulder to look at that gorgeous woman on the deck. Finally by 9:30 I had finished the inside of the back stretch of the fence. I set my brush down and walked over to the deck. By now Sharon was glistening from both the sun block and sweat. I deliberately blocked the sun which made her look up at me.

"Think you can get me some more water," I asked.

She smiled and looked me up and down. I was hot, my shirt was sticking to my skin, and I was staring at her like she was my next meal. "Sure," she said. She stretched, which pushed her tits out against her top and slowly stood up. As she walked inside she put a bit more of a sway in her hips and those two gorgeous ass cheeks twitched and danced with each step she took. She came back out with a cold glass of ice water in her hand. "God, it is hot out here," she said and pressed the glass against the side of her neck than slid it down over her chest and between her cleavage.

'Jesus, what is with her today?' I asked myself. 'She is driving me insane.' I took the water and gulped it down I was so thirsty. My eyes were roaming all over her body and I mentally was stripping that bikini off of her.

"Oh, before you get back to work, can you do something

for me?" she asked.

"What?"

She handed me the sun block. "Can you put some on my back for me?"

My cock sprang to attention at her request. "Umm... yeah, I suppose."

She handed me the tube and turned around. She laid face down on her chair and her hands went to the bikini ties behind her and pulled them loose, her bare back now exposed to me. On either side I could see her tits squash out a bit and it was all I could do to keep my hands from reaching out and grabbing them.

I squeezed some of the sun block onto my hands and rubbed it around. I laid my hands on her shoulders and began to massage the sun block into her skin. I pressed my thumbs into her muscles a little and dragged them down either side of her spine, while my fingers and palms followed the contours of her back. I could hear soft contented moans escape from her as a simple sun block application turned into a full massage. A little at a time my hands crept further and further along her sides until my fingers could feel the sides of her soft tits. Her moans became louder and she started to breathe heavier. I slid down further and began to massage her two beautiful ass cheeks, moving from one to the other and back again. I grabbed them both and began to push them together than stretched them apart revealing her tight puckered little ass ring that she had introduced me to a few days ago.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Okay, I think I have enough on me. You can get back to work, now."

Work? Was she kidding? There was no way I could go back to work now. My hands had just explored her body and my hard on was pressed so hard against my pants it was killing me. The only thing I was going to work was her pussy. I stood there next to her chair and stared down at her. She turned her head to look up at me, her shoulder lifted a little and showed me some of her tit.

"You waiting for an invitation?" she asked, with that same spoiled teenager attitude she gave me that morning.

"No. No I'm not." I reached down, grabbed her by the arm and stood her up, her bare breasts jiggling and swaying. She never resisted me but she had a look of surprise from the forceful way I manipulated her. Without hesitating I leaned over, wrapped my arm around her legs and tossed her over my shoulder.

"Aaaah," she yelped. From the way it sounded I could tell she was smiling. I slid open the door and walked inside with her draped over my shoulder like a pirate kidnapping a bar wench. I shut the door behind me, not wanting the rest of the world to hear what I was about to do to this little cock tease. I could feel her slapping my ass. "Put me down. Who do you think you are?" She wanted down, fine. I put her down on her kitchen table. She jumped a little when her thonged ass cheeks hit the cold surface. "What do you think you're doing?" she asked with indignation, than slapped my cheek. It didn't hurt, but it was hard enough to turn my head. When I looked back at her, Sharon had this look of anticipation on her face, she liked where this was going.

"Getting what I came here for," I said.

She reached back to slap me again. I reached up and caught her wrist when she swung, than yanked her off the table. I forcefully, but gently, twisted her arm behind her back than pulled her against me, her tits squashing against my sweaty chest. I planted a forceful kiss on her lips which she reciprocated than pulled away. "Tough guy, huh? What'cha gonna do now?" It was actually an honest question. There was a suspenseful look in her eye. She was enjoying this and didn't want it to stop. I spun her around and forced her down onto the table top. "Uh!"

"You told me to bring my tool," I said as grabbed her thong and yanked it down. "Well, I know something that needs to be straightened out, and I've got the right tool for the job." I reached between her legs and my fingers found the folds of her pussy. I shouldn't have been surprised that she was already dripping wet. Her hips pushed back as she fucked my fingers, she wanted this. I kicked her legs apart with my foot and unbuttoned my jeans than let them fall to the floor. My cock sprung from its denim prison, I was so hard it ached and the only salve that would alleviate it was Sharon's hot pussy juices. I grabbed the shaft and wiggled the head of my dick in between her pussy lips till it disappeared within. She let out a gasp at the invasion of my fleshy knob. "And here's how I fix a problem like a dick tease." I slammed my hips forward and buried my cock to the balls into her slick pussy.

"AH! Jesus!" she cried out. I slid my cock all the way back to the head and slammed forward again so hard I caused the table to shift. "FUCK!" she yelled. I reached forward and grabbed both her wrists and pulled them both back by her hips. I used them for leverage as I began to saw my cock in and out of her in a slow, forceful rhythm. I began to pick up the pace, never losing the force with which I was driving into her. Her ass cheeks rippled with each impact my hips made against them. "You think you're pretty funny, dragging me over here, making me work in the hot sun while you lounge around outside in this skimpy bikini teasing me. Than asking me to rub sun block on you." Sharon started to laugh. "You laughing at me?"

She looked over her shoulder at me. "Yeah, cause I'm wondering if what you're giving me is the best you got."

With those words I let go of her wrists and grabbed hold of her hips. "I'll show you what I got." My pace picked up as well as the force I was fucking her with. My hips slamming into her so hard the table began to rock. I lifted one of my hands high and slapped it down on her ass cheek hard enough to leave a hand print. Sharon threw her head up in ecstasy which gave me the perfect opportunity to grab her long brown hair and tug. "Ah, yes! Fuck me! Fuck this cock tease like a whore!"

While I had thought Sharon just like to get a little freaky from time to time, it was actually more than that. She was no different than any other woman, who wanted to know the man she was with could get a little rough from time to time, without taking it to brutality. That he could act like a caveman or a Viking or whatever name you wished to pin to it and simply take what he wanted, and the was his woman. No seduction, no romantic set up, just an animalistic craving to ravage his woman, and that she trusted him enough to let him do it. Pleasure mixed with a seasoning of danger and pain.

I pulled my cock from her sopping gash, stood her up and spun her around. I pulled her face towards mine and planted a kiss on her lips, my tongue penetrating her mouth like my cock did to her pussy. I released the kiss and she gasped. I picked her up and plopped her onto the table than pushed her back so she was lying down. I grabbed her legs and put them up on my shoulder. I slipped my cock back inside her and resumed fucking her as hard as I could. My hands reached around grabbed hold of both her tits squeezing and kneading them like two mounds of raw dough.

A smile crept across Sharon's face. "How long have you pictured me in this position?"

I returned her smile. "Since I met you. Now, shut up and do what a whore does best and take my cock."

The sounds of skin slapping on skin filled the room. I ran my tongue up and down her calf and bit down on her toes just hard enough to get a response from her. I could feel myself getting close. The sight of her tits bouncing back and forth with each thrust was making it hard to hold on.

"Oh, God, Jake, fuck me faster, I'm so close," she whined.

I picked up my pace to a fevered pitch. It took every ounce of self control I had not to lose it. I had to close my eyes, the sight of her bouncing tits was too much. Slowly her pussy started to clench and her brow began to furrow. The corners of her mouth dropped and her jaw opened into what started as a silent scream that was soon filled with... "OOOOOHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!! FUCK!! FUCK!! YES, JAKE, MAKE ME CUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!"

That was all I could handle, I let myself go and pumped my seed deep into her wanting honey hole. With each thrust I could feel the sensation against the head of my penis getting stronger. Waves of electricity coursed through me as I came inside her. "AH SHIT!!! FUUUCCCKKKK!! I'M CUMMMIIIINNNGGGG!!!!" I held tight to her waist and pulled her back onto my cock. I buried myself as deep as I could until I hit something spongy against the head of my cock.

"Ah Shit! You just hit my cervix! Don't move, don't fucking move," Sharon said. I could feel her body shudder and quake against me. Her hands gripped the edges of the table hard. "Oh, God, you have to fuck me! Fuck me deep, Jake. Please, fuck me."

I was still hard inside her, but I was at that sensitive point after a guy cums, so I was a bit hesitant.

"Jake, I'm begging you!"

I started pumping into her, my overly sensitive cock head sending shocks through my body. "Ah, God!" I forced myself to power through the sensations, plunging my still hard cock as deep into her as I could. Over and over I could feel the head of my penis push against that same sponginess I felt before.

"Oh, Gggaawwddd!!!" Sharon's voice became lower, like a growl. Over and over I pounded into her, shaking her tits with each thrust as she started to whimper. I could feel her pussy start to tighten around me and her breathing was becoming faster and deeper. "Hah, hah, HAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" She let out a scream that had me worried for a moment. Than I felt a warm gushing feeling around my dick. I pulled my cock out and was greeted by the sight of a clear warm liquid that erupted from her pussy. For a second I thought she just peed on me, but it wasn't a stream or yellow, and it didn't smell. It took me a moment, but I finally realized, she just came on me. She squirted.

I looked back up. Sharon was still sprawled along the table panting like she'd just worked out. "You okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Just... just gimme a minute." I gently laid my hand on her leg. "No, no. Don't touch me. Just give... one minute." Sharon's breathing eventually slowed down and returned to normal after a moment or two. She pushed herself up onto her elbows and looked at me. "You just made me squirt, mister."

"Is that what I did," I said.

"Mmmm hmmm," she said as she rubbed her leg against my cheek. "It's not easy for a man to do that to a woman."

"Well, it would be nice to know what it was I did," I said as I rubbed her leg and kissed the inside of her calf.

"I'm not sure either. Could be how deep inside me you were, how you gave me what I wanted; being so forceful, or it could just be how I feel about you," she said with a tilt of her head.

"And how do you feel about me?" I asked.

"I feel safe with you. You make me happy. And I have a lot of fun with you," she said.

"Well, you know how I feel about you," I said. "So, what do we do about it?"

Sharon's eyes looked around the room. "Mmmmm, have dinner."

"Have dinner?" I asked

"Yeah, dinner. I think you and I should get to know each other better," she said. I wasn't sure, but I think the woman I'd been fucking for the past few days just asked me out on our first date.

12