Sharon Does the Swing Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam was fingering Rose's pussy and as I repeated the scene she too would suck on my cock when I pulled out. I continued swapping from Rose to Emma and back again until Lyn, Lisa and Emma began a rotation. Everytime I turned back, there was another cunt waiting to be fucked. Seeing this innovation, Sharon began a rotation too. After a while though I knew that my time was coming close. When Sharon began to suck my cock after I'd fucked Pam, that need to cum was rising.

I wasn't going to succumb too early though, Ever since I knew I'd have six women all to myself I wanted to try something I'd only seen on videos. A tower of twat.

"Okay ladies," I smacked Lisa on the arse as I spoke, "Over here please, to the bed."

They all hopped off the lounge and stood wondering what I had planned. I took Sharon by the hand and had her lie face down on the bed, her knees on the ground. Then I got Lisa to lie face down on top of her, and Emma on the top. Then I directed Pam, Rose and Lynn to stack themselves next door. I had two conglomerations of cunt, a pair of pussy parking lots.

I started at the bottom and slid my cock into Sharon's used hole and I fingered as many pussies as I could as I fucked her. Then I fucked Lisa and then Emma. My, it was nice. I moved over to the next pile and fucked into Lynn first then Rose and Pam, I'd never had so much pussy before in my life and to be honest, I was a tad overwhelmed. My greatest concern was keeping them all happy. Although I was rapidly moving from one to another I could tell that one on six was just too big a ratio.

I could see that the slide in the door was open and someone was looking in, so I made a decision. I was going to send a few back out. I liked Emma, and of course Sharon and Lisa the most, so I was going to keep them on board and release Pam, who was too tall for me, Lynn, whose attitude I didn't really like anyway, and Rose back to the horny men that lingered outside.

"I have to say," I slapped Lynn and Pam on the arse. "That I think that six is far too many so you three can pop back outside."

"Really?" Lynn said taunting me, "Can't you handle us all?"

"Oh I most certainly can," I said as I slid back into Lisa, "I'm just thinking of all those poor bastards out there that are still horny and wanting a good fucking."

Emma rolled off Lisa and spread her legs wide, her pink wet pussy was open and inviting. Lisa immediately pounced on her and began licking and tonguing Emma's delightful slit.

Before rejoining my chosen three I opened the door and informed Rick, who was the figure looking through the peephole, of my decision.

"Good on you mate," he said, "you enjoy yourself in there."

Without a word Lyn and Pam walked right past me as they exited but Rose however sauntered right on up to me. She grabbed my cock and stroked its length as she spoke.

"You look after that wife of yours," she said, "She's lucky to have a man like you."

Chuffed, I kissed her on the forehead and patted her on the arse. "Yeah, I know."

I turned back to my top three. "Okay my dears," I said to them, "Time to fuck you three good and proper."

Lisa was the first to feel my rigid cock splay her pussy apart. She was on all fours gorging on Emma's twat so it was a no-brainer for me to slide into her well-fucked hole. I took her hips and pumped and pumped as rapidly as I could, caring little for what she was doing to Emma.

Sharon flipped onto her back and slid beneath Lisa and shuffled up between her legs. Emma held onto Lisa's head, pulling Lisa into her snatch. With Sharon's head below my balls she took to them with a vigour. I whipped my cock out and fed it down into my wife's willing mouth. For as long as I could handle it I swapped from cunt to mouth, mouth to cunt. Then Emma, clearly wanting a cock to suck, moved away from Lisa, crawled around and rested her head on Lisa's arse. Clearly she wanted to suck some of Lisa's juices off my cock as well. How could I refuse?

Sharon and Lisa re-adjusted themselves into a cunt-munching 69er. So there I was fucking two mouths and one cunt. Pure heaven. Mouth, cunt, mouth, cunt, mouth, mouth, cunt.

Sharon and Emma's ministrations on my cock as I plowed into Lisa was damn fine and before the desire to cum was too high I moved away, allowing Sharon to feast well upon Lisa's copious juices. Emma stared at my cock and began to finger herself. Unsatisfied with that, she slapped Lisa playfully on the bum and said that it was her turn. I was happy with that.

Sharon took to Emma's young twat like a cat to milk. As did Emma to Sharon's. Lisa sucked on my cock before I eased it back into Emma's sweet hole once more. Cunt, mouth, cunt, mouth, cunt, mouth, mouth, cunt. How I lasted as long as I did was beyond me.

Lisa must have known that I was ready to blow, maybe it was the tightness of my ball bag, but she interrupted proceedings by nudging Emma off Sharon and saying "Time to fuck your wife."

Lisa certainly had a plan for the finale because she told me to lie down on the bed and enjoy the view. For a moment I thought that the three of them were going to put on a bit of a show, but as soon as my head hit the pillow and I noticed the mirrors above the bed, I wondered just what they had planned.

"Let's do what we practiced," Lisa said. It was a sentence that intrigued me and I later discovered that the pair of them had tried this out with a dildo. Understandably, I was the first to do it for real.

Emma kneeled next to me and I fingered her delightful cunt as she watched the seasoned performers ready themselves. Lisa pumped some lube onto her fingers and began to wank my cock as Sharon crawled over to me and we kissed.

"I love you so much," she whispered to me. "Thanks for tonight."

"Thank you," I said as I plunged two fingers into Emma, "I reckon I'm about to fuck you in the arse."

"You betcha," she said before straddling me in reverse. Lisa held my slippery hard, proud cock as Sharon, moaning as she went, squatted down on it. I watched from behind, and from the mirror, as her arsehole engulfed my cock. She flung her head back in delight as I filled her arse and we locked eyes in the mirror when she lay back upon me.

"Fuck that's hot," Emma said as she moved forward rubbing Sharon's tits and belly. The view I had from the mirror affirmed her own thoughts. I could see my cock filling her arse and her open cunt was waiting for some action, and Lisa of course, was the one to bring it.

Considering what I'd seen earlier, I had an inkling of what Lisa was going to do next.

"Suck on those titties," she directed Emma, "Make those nipples nice and hard."

Emma sucked and tweaked those nipples to such firmness that she was at risk of cracking a tooth. Lisa began licking and sucking at Sharon's clit, sending shivers through Sharon's torso.

Lisa then began to do exactly what I expected her to do. Lisa gathered her fingertips together and slowly inserted her tiny fist into Sharon's gaping hole.

It was simply amazing to not only feel Lisa's fingers through that thin membrane, but watch it happen in the mirror.

"Lick her clit now," Lisa instructed Emma who subsequently trailled her tongue down to Sharon's swollen nub. I took over squeezing her firm nipples and kept enjoying the view and sensation of Lisa's hand action down below.

I know when my wife is about to orgasm, she goes quiet and closes her eyes, this time though I whispered to her "Open your eyes, look in the mirror." When she saw herself lying on me with her legs spread wide, Lisa's hand in her pussy, my cock in her arse and Emma licking her clit, she exploded.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she screamed, "Oh God, oh fuck, arrrgggghhh..."

Her whole body tightened up as she shook from wave after wave in orgasmic bliss. Lisa began stroking my ball bag as I fucked into Sharon and I could hear and feel the juice oozing out of Sharon's pussy. The extra lube on my cock enhanced my desire to cum and Lisa, the all knowing, began to stroke at my cock through the perineum. I didn't want to cum in her arse though so I lifted her up and whipped my cock out just as I began to spurt.

"Cum all over my cunt," she demanded, "Fuck me, oh fuck, arrrgggghhhh..." Sharon and I came together as Lisa pulled her sticky hand out of Sharon's cunt and began to wank my cock. I shot a reasonable load of cum over her pussy and I was impressed with Emma who took a blast straight into her mouth.

After I finished convulsing I shuffled Sharon down next to me. In the reflection above us we watched as Lisa and Emma began to kiss. Sharon reached down and rubbed her pussy gently. Small shivers still coursed through her body every time she flicked over her clit.

Soon we locked eyes and smiled.

"Have to be one of the greatest nights we've had," Sharon said.

Lisa began sucking on my cock just as Emma began licking tenderly at Sharon's cunt.

"True," I said shakily as Lisa ran her tongue around my sensitive knob. "Have you had enough?"

Sharon stretched out along the bed, forcing Emma to sit up. "I'm all out of steam," she said, "Did you book a nice hotel, with a spa?" she asked.

"The Four Seasons good enough for you?"

"Oooh," Lisa piped up, "Can I come?"

"Not tonight," Sharon said, "Just us two."

"You two are so lucky," Emma said.

Emma was right.

We were the luckiest couple in the world.