Sharon's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys that were in her ass and pussy were already hard and began fucking right away. Sharon worked on the dick in her mouth and the two in her hands. It took quite a while before all 5 of them came again, but they did. But, not before Sharon had her third and fourth orgasm. Once they were all done the guys got off the bed, Sharon was laying across the bed, completely limp. There was cum running out of her ass, her pussy and even a little out of the corner of her mouth where it had surprised her and she hadn't gotten it all swallowed. There was cum all over her breasts where the two she had masturbated had shot their wads.

Sharon heard the door open but was too tired to sit up to look but she heard one of the guys tell the guys outside, "Sorry guys, nobody else tonight. Maybe next time." Sharon wondered how many guys were out there and how often this happened. She felt a presence between her legs and then warm breath on her thighs. Hands gently pushed her legs farther apart and she felt something part her pussy lips. When she figured out it was a tongue, it was slowly making its way up and down her pussy, licking her inner lips. She opened her eyes to see the first guy to fuck her tonight looking down at her. "My girlfriend really likes to clean up for us. I hope you don't mind."

She must have been a professional maid because there wasn't a bit of cum left in Sharon's pussy when she was done. Not to mention giving her the fifth orgasm of the night. When she was done, the guys all got dressed and as they were leaving they left $20 on the bed and told Sharon to take a cab back to her car when she was ready. "Oh, and if you're interested in doing this again, you know where to find us." Sharon just smiled and drifted off to sleep.

12