Sharon's Ultrasound Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slutty63
Slutty63
81 Followers

Sharon, being Sharon, couldn't just stand there being ignored.

"Excuse me," she barked "my appointment was at 4 and I'd rather like to get going sometime today."

The ultrasound tech looked surprised and slightly annoyed at this intrusion.

"Oh Ms. Ward." she said "I'm so sorry I didn't think you were going to make it today please forgive me."

She then said goodbye to the brunette before turning again to Sharon.

"I've just got to write up this patient's notes and we'll get you straight in - just a minute." she said going back into the room and closing the door.

Sharon, bristling with indignation, sat down again and crossed her legs. She was now a picture of anger and female desperation, squirming in her seat, legs twitching in desperation as she struggled to control herself. The brunette had paused at reception, presumably to make her next appointment with the receptionist. The 2 women were talking in low voices and the receptionist glanced over at Sharon and then said something to the young brunette which caused them both to giggle. Then the brunette turned around to look at Sharon before returning to the receptionist and there was further muttering and giggling - it was obvious that the 2 women were discussing Sharon's situation and clearly the thought that she was desperate for the toilet amused them greatly! Finally the brunette concluded her business and turned to leave. As she passed by she paused briefly and smiled at Sharon reveling in her agony.

With her bladder now empty she was no doubt feeling comfortable and on top of the world and her broad smile seemed to say "Hi there, you look like you're ready to burst - how's your bladder feeling darling?"

Sharon, struggling desperately not to wet herself, scowled angrily at her departing back.

Another couple of minutes ticked agonisingly by while Sharon, now clearly at the end of her rope, fidgeted, groaned and pulled at the waistband of her trousers (which must have been nearly cutting her in 2 by now) while I sat trying to hide my delight and wondered if things could get any better!

Sharon though had evidently decided that enough was enough and again, knock-kneed and her ass jiggling away delightfully, she walked up to the reception desk. She stood in front of the desk one knee turned in struggling desperately to control her weakening bladder.

"Excuse me." she demanded in her best, important bitch, voice.

"I was told to be here by 4 PM - through no fault of my own I was delayed and it's now 45 minutes past my appointment time. This is absolutely intolerable - do you have any idea what this is doing to me - I'm absolutely desperate for the toilet!"

The receptionist looked up calmly.

"Ms. Ward," she replied "I know how desperate you must be and believe me I sympathise - just take a seat and I'll ring through and see if she's ready for you."

"Look," said Sharon, adopting a softer tone "I'm really, really desperate. Can't I just pop into the toilet and let a little out so I can get some relief?" she asked "Please." she added reluctantly.

The receptionist looked up at Sharon, smiling gently.

"I'm so sorry Ms. Ward." she replied "I'm afraid that's out of the question."

Her tone was sympathetic but she wasn't fooling anyone. It was obvious that she was really enjoying Sharon's suffering.

Sharon turned and walked back towards me taking tiny steps, clearly afraid to open her legs even a fraction for fear she might piss her panties! Meanwhile the receptionist had picked up the phone and was ringing through to the ultrasound room. She was talking to the ultrasound tech.

"She's 45 minutes over her appointment time."

"Yes I'd say the poor girl's really desperate to urinate."

She was trying to give the appearance of sympathy and concern while all the time her eyes betrayed the pure delight she was clearly feeling! At one point she lowered her voice and placed her hand over her mouth to conceal her words and I could just imagine the conversation:

"She's a right haughty little cow."

"When you get her in there really work the little bitch over, her bladder must be bursting and she must be close to pissing in her briefs already."

"She begged me to let her go to the toilet to pass some urine but I turned her down."

"A few prods with that probe of yours and she'll piss all over your table."

And I saw her mouth turn up in a smirk of pleasure presumably at the reply!

I could picture the ultrasound tech in the other room openly laughing at my girlfriend's ordeal and again I imagined the conversation:

"Fidgeting is she? She must be right at her limit and absolutely dying for a piss."

"Don't worry she'll get no mercy from me - let's see how much she can take before she floods her knickers."

"That's right, don't let her use the toilet, let's keep the little bitch waiting a bit longer."

"If she pisses in her pants I'll tell you all about it afterwards."

It seemed that all the women in this place (including me) were clearly getting off on poor Sharon's predicament and the knowledge that she was on the brink of pissing in her briefs!

The receptionist replaced the phone and a few seconds later the door opened and the ultrasound tech reappeared.

"Ms. Ward," she said "so sorry you've had to wait so long if you'd like to come in now."

"At last." said Sharon impatiently and she walked gingerly towards the examination room pausing once or twice as if every step was an ordeal. I got up and followed her even though she hadn't actually asked me to accompany her. It did occur to me that Sharon might not actually want me in there witnessing her examination but she was too preoccupied with her bursting bladder to notice me following. As for me I felt like an utter bitch but I wasn't going to miss this for the world!

As I reached the door I glanced at the receptionist and she was openly smiling, a look of pure delight on her face - and then we entered the examination room and closed the door.

The ultrasound room was small, about 10 feet square. Almost the whole room was taken up with a padded examination table and the ultrasound equipment. To one side was another door marked 'Toilet' where presumably the patient could relieve herself following the examination.

For Sharon it must have been like walking into a torture chamber! Sure enough at the end she would get relief but before then she was going to have to submit herself to a terrible ordeal! Neither of us were medical people but we both knew enough to know that the procedure was going to put an even greater strain on her already bursting bladder - poor Sharon's face was a mixture of desperation, suffering and apprehension!

The ultrasound tech introduced herself as Megan. Sharon still clinging stubbornly to her dignity and status declined to offer her first name. Megan was young, maybe 22-23, and was a petite blue-eyed blonde. Sharon towered over her by several inches but there was no doubt who was boss-lady in this room! Megan was wearing a fairly standard hospital tunic uniform and flat shoes with no hosiery. The tunic finished about 4 inches above the knee and was fairly tight around her young body. The fabric was stretched across her round bottom and the outline of her bra and thong panties could clearly be seen. The atmosphere in the hospital was quite warm and it was obvious to me that beneath that uniform Megan was naked except for her underwear! Outwardly Megan was caring and supportive, giving the impression she could empathise with her female patients and their situation but I was convinced that our tech girl was enjoying every minute of my girlfriends suffering!

She probably got off on female desperation and given that every woman who entered this room was dying to pee this job was perfect for her!

"Right Ms. Ward." she said cheerfully "I'm sure you're keen to get going so let's get started on you shall we."

There was no mistaking the pleasure in her voice!

"Christ." I thought "She's loving every minute of this."

And so was I! (I hoped that my sexual arousal wasn't too obvious although I was beyond caring).

There's a subtle dynamic to any medic/patient relationship. Megan's patients were all women and they all came here with a full bladder, desperate to pee. This gave her a certain 'power' over her patients and defined their relationship. In Sharon's case circumstances had combined to tip that power balance against her. Sharon's bladder was now agonisingly full - she was on the brink of pissing her knickers and Megan knew it! In effect my girlfriend was completely at the mercy of this woman!

"Okay could you slip your trousers off please and get on the table?" said Megan her eyes shining with joy. Something told me Sharon was going to regret her earlier high-handed attitude - tech girl here wasn't about to show her any mercy and clearly my dear girlfriend was in for a terrible ordeal!

Sharon kicked off her shoes so she was barefoot. Then she unfastened the waistband of her trousers and unzipped them. She eased her trousers over her superb round bottom and then let them slide down her legs before stepping out of them leaving them discarded on the floor. She looked at me and gestured to the floor with her eyes silently appealing for help. I knew what she wanted - she was trying to avoid bending at the waist which would have increased the strain on her aching bladder and wanted me to pick up her trousers. At the same time she didn't want to ask me out loud - too proud to let Megan know how much she was suffering!

I took the hint and picked up her trousers, folded them and placed them on the back of a chair. Sharon meanwhile was perched with her bottom resting on the edge of the table. Keeping her legs pressed together and as straight as possible she prepared to lift herself up onto the table - it was an awkward maneuver clearly designed to avoid opening her legs or bending at the waist. Gripping the sides of the table she leaned back and at the same time swung her legs off the floor, swivelling herself into position in one movement so she was lying flat on the table.

You had to admire her spirit and determination despite her predicament but one thing she had no control over was the movement of her bladder contents as she went from standing to lying flat. As she lay back on the table she couldn't stifle a groan of distress as her massively full bladder shifted inside her! Sharon's forehead was damp with sweat and her breath came in short bursts. Her face was a mask of grim determination and she gripped the sides of the table tightly - just then I realised how close she'd just come to pissing her pants!

For me the experience was both thrilling and harrowing in equal measure but tech girl was thoroughly enjoying herself. Hearing Sharon groan with pain brought a brief smirk of joy to her face - it was instantly replaced by a look of cool detachment but I knew what she was thinking:

"She nearly lost it there but she's a tough cookie. Let's see how the bitch copes when I go to work on her with the probe, let's see how much of that she can take."

Megan was donning a pair of thin latex surgical gloves. She held her hands in the air and flexed her fingers as she tugged the gloves into position, the elastic snapping loudly against her wrists - the move was clearly designed to increase Sharon's anxiety. Now she approached the table where Sharon lay awaiting her ordeal a look of dread on her face. It seemed the dynamic between the 2 women had shifted further and the medic/patient relationship was now more akin to the relationship between a torturer and her victim!

Megan opened a small cupboard and removed a glass jar containing conductive gel and a small plastic spatula. She then sat down on a chair next to the examination table.

"Okay, I just need you to lift your blouse and lower your briefs a little." said Megan.

Sharon reached down and undid the bottom 3 buttons on her blouse before raising it to just below her breasts exposing her abdomen and for the first time the full extent of her suffering was revealed! My first thought was amazement that she'd managed to hold it back this long without flooding her pants. Sharon's normally flat, toned stomach bulged painfully, the taught, swollen flesh accentuating her desperate predicament! The elastic waistband of her panties was pressing deep into her bulging flesh adding to her agony!

"Christ." I thought "She must be so close to pissing her knickers - how the hell's she going to keep control when Megan starts on her with the probe?"

Sharon reached down and adjusted her panties, sliding them lower to expose more of her bulging abdomen, in the process giving us a glimpse of the fringe of her neatly trimmed bush - again she couldn't stifle a groan of distress and there were vivid red marks where her underwear had sliced cruelly into her swollen flesh!

Megan couldn't hide her delight at the sight of poor Sharon's swollen abdomen and her blue eyes sparkled with pleasure - she was really starting to enjoy herself!

"Well I certainly don't need to ask if you've drunk plenty of water." she smiled "Your bladder looks nice and full - that's really good."

Sharon didn't seem to share Megan's enthusiasm however - right now she looked like she wanted to kill tech girl!

"I'm so glad you're happy." she said bitterly "But do you think we might get this over with now - it may have escaped your attention but I'm rather in need of relief."

"I know and I'm so sorry." replied Megan not a trace of sympathy in her eyes.

"I've had this procedure done to me and I always feel like such a cow when I have to do it to other women - believe me I know what you're going through."

"Why did you have to wait for over an hour after your appointment was due." snapped Sharon "My appointment was at 4:00 PM. I was slightly late due to no fault of my own and you allowed someone to jump the queue ahead of me. She's now merrily heading home feeling fine and I'm an hour late for my procedure. I drank 2 litres of water before I came here - how much more of this do you think I can take - I'm nearly wetting my knickers!"

The minute she said I knew she'd made a mistake - adopting such a haughty tone with this girl was only going to make things worse for her!

"I can see you're desperate. Well let's not make you wait any longer shall we?" replied Megan a half-smile on her face. She then picked up the jar of gel and twisted off the top.

This was it - Sharon's ordeal was about to begin in earnest!

Megan dipped the spatula into the gel.

"Now I'm just going to spread this on your tummy." she said cheerfully "The gel is conductive and will help us get some good images."

Sharon looked as though she was about to face a firing squad, her face a picture of apprehension and female suffering. As Rachel prepared to apply the gel she gripped the sides of the table as if bracing herself! Megan began spreading the gel on Sharon's flesh which brought a sharp gasp of alarm. She repeated the process, smoothing the gel over Sharon's taut, swollen abdomen ignoring the gasps of distress from her patient/victim.

"I just need those pants a little lower." said Megan "Do you mind?"

"If you must." replied Sharon tersely and Rachel eased her panties further down revealing more of her pubic bush. Sharon's briefs now barely preserved her modesty and her dignity was in tatters.

Megan completed applying the gel while all the time Sharon squirmed and twitched at the touch of the spatula against her body. She was now pouring with sweat her blouse soaked through with perspiration. Her hands trembled as she gripped the table and she repeatedly crossed her knees as her legs twitched uncontrollably.

"And this is just the beginning." I thought to myself. Megan had barely touched Sharon with the spatula and it was enough to drive her crazy - how was she going to cope when tech girl began applying the probe to her? Could she possibly hold out without pissing her pants?

It was time to find out. Megan now had the ultrasound probe in her hand. To Sharon it must have looked more like a torture device than a piece of medical equipment!

Megan was sat at the side of the examination table with the probe in her right hand. To her left was the ultrasound monitor connected to the probe via a short lead. She had positioned herself so that when the examination started she would be looking at the ultrasound monitor her face turned away from Sharon. This may have been standard procedure but I wondered whether it was a deliberate ploy so Sharon couldn't see the expression on tech girl's face as she worked her over with the probe. Presumably taking great pleasure from seeing another woman desperately struggling not to piss her knickers was against medical ethics!

However next to the ultrasound monitor there was a small wash basin with a mirror - by carefully adjusting my seat I was able to alter my position enough to see Megan's face reflected in the mirror. I, for one, was determined to see tech girl's facial expressions throughout Sharon's ordeal.

Megan moved the probe into position hovering over Sharon's exposed midriff and then turned away to face the ultrasound console. She made a few adjustments to the console settings while Sharon, resigned to her fate, stiffened and gripped the sides of the table bracing herself for the torture. And then Megan, slowly and very deliberately, began to press the probe against Sharon's body moving the head across her swollen abdomen.

The effect on Sharon was immediate and dramatic - she reacted as if an electric shock had been applied to her! As soon as the probe touched she gasped and gripped the table even more tightly her knuckles white with tension desperate to keep control. Sharon was a strong woman who prided herself on being in control of every situation. She would be determined not to give Megan the satisfaction of knowing the agony she was inflicting on her.

Unfortunately for Sharon her body was betraying her inner anguish and suffering! She was now flushed pink, panting slightly and pouring with sweat. Her normally immaculately styled hair was in disarray and beads of sweat trickled down her forehead. There were dark sweat patches at her armpits, her cleavage was mottled with perspiration and her bra was visible through the damp material of her blouse. As the probe was passed over she repeatedly flinched and her gasps of distress became louder and more anguished! Clearly her bladder was weakening and every slight movement of the probe was bringing her closer to pissing in her pants!

Without turning my head I swiveled my eyes to look into the mirror on the wall - I wanted to see what effect all this was having on young Megan.

Tech girl was having herself a wonderful time torturing Sharon! Outwardly she exuded an air of calm professionalism but her face told a different story. Her blue eyes danced with delight as she pressed home the probe, her lips were parted slightly revealing her white teeth and as I watched she ran her tongue around her lips moistening them and making them shine. I noticed the swell of her breasts heaving under her tunic and realised that her breathing had deepened. Again she ran the probe over Sharon's body and the resulting gasp of distress caused the corners of her mouth to twitch upwards in an involuntary display of pure, malevolent glee! She was loving every minute of this - reveling in the misery she was inflicting on the unfortunate woman on the table. Not for the first time I wondered what state her thong panties must be in!

I was also loving it and right now I was having all sorts of problems in my pants! My clitoris was throbbing with lust and I could feel it peeking from between my labia. My knickers were now buried deep in my cunt and every time I adjusted my position I felt the crotch of my soaking panties rub against my clit tormenting me further. How much more of this could I take before an orgasm hit me?

Slutty63
Slutty63
81 Followers