Shattered Boundaries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You dare laugh at me," she hissed through gritted teeth.

His demeanor changed in a flash. "Not only do I dare to laugh at you, I will dare to bend you over my knee if you continue with your attitude."

Her cheeks grew hot at his retort. Anderson believed that it was due to her indignation, but his words had a far different effect on her than he intended. Eventually she broke eye contact and spun about on her heel. Again, Anderson had mistakenly believed her actions to be caused by her anger. The truth being that she was afraid he would realize the affect he was having on her.

Bathing the afterglow of his small triumph, he watched her walk away. Whilst enjoying the view, he noticed her hand slip into her pocket. Alerts went off inside him and the world slowed to a crawl. He did not believe she was dangerous, but instincts had kicked in and he moved to grip his weapon. Still staring at the redhead, his eyes widened at the fluidity of her movements. As her hand withdrew the object in her pocket, her knees began bending. One leg slid forward and the other back, keeping her balance perfectly centered. Once her hand had cleared her pocket, she smoothly twisted back to face him. Her hand snapped forward and he saw a glint of steel.

Just as he realized that a knife was flying towards him, a shout went up from one of his squad mates.

"AMBUSH!!!"

12