Shattered Boundaries Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last dying gasp of my past life snapped my consciousness into life. I awoke as if my life to that point had been a confused dream. My strange, new body sent bursts of sensations flooding to my brain. Liberated from uncertainty, unimpeded by boundaries, I felt complete. The emptiness that had plagued my life was now brimming with cum.

I noticed a moth fluttering around a bare light bulb in the ceiling. The moth's attraction to the light so strong it was unable to fly away. I identified with the moth, the two of us addicted to the brilliance of our tormentors. Each of us singed by the heat beyond repair but unable to pull ourselves away to safety. Again and again we would return to our addictions. It would only be a matter of time before the moth and I would be consumed by the heat. Our burnt bodies would plummet from the heights of fiery bliss to the cold, hard earth.

Drunk on a euphoric high, I lay there until slowly the tremors stopped and my body's rhythms settled back to normal. Exhaustion and nauseous I lay spread-eagle in the sling aware of Jim's cum growing cold. I wished for the euphoria to return, to last forever. I would not get my wish, not even Jim's appetite for sexual domination would last forever.

Over the next two year I was a cum-dump for a countless number of Jim's loads. In a misguided effort to prove my commitment to him, I would submit my body and psyche to the worst indignities. I was gently pushed passed any definition of myself, passed the furthest definition of normal sexuality into the depraved sinkhole that was Jim's heartless imagination.

Jim was the catalyst that changed my life. By the time I turned twenty-two, the corruption of my innocents was complete. I was freed from judgement, liberated from the illusion of love and void of sexual boundaries. I acquiesced to performing humiliating sexual acts as proof of Jim's complete domination.

An unknown catalyst drove Jim's uncontrollable obsessions with the seduction of beauty. What circumstances drove him to justify such gross humiliation? Why did he pursued such an unattainable fantasy as complete domination?

My life today has become nothing more than acting a role, playing awkwardly that I am still alive. The self-consciousness that tormented my youth is now replaced by a humbling acquiesce. I toil away day to day, cherishing the memoirs of my youth as Jim's submissive.

As I sit down to document those years, I am reminded of the hours I spent on my knees worshipping the potency of Jim's huge cock. I again feel the heavy weight of my utter mortification after being treated as merely a cum-bucket by Jim and his buddies. I recall my slavish addiction to semen. I ache to relive the hours of bone crushing humiliation and again experience the exhilaration of feeling profoundly alive.

12