All Comments on 'Shattered Crystal'

by StormX

Sort by:
  • 300 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
they deserved it

all cheaters deserve that fate.

Anyone that likes stories where cheaters have fun deserve that fate...

Fuck all cheaters and hope they live in hell.

6

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

again this is the best!

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Crap story.

True revenge is when the cheater lives a long shitty life to have lots of time to realize how stupid they were. To die that soon is no punishment at all. Would vote less than one if it were possible.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Having the wife die without having to face the hubby is a little unsatisfying, but the story is more about the husband and his reaction. Thanks for the offering.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

But inside she knew the only person who could have done it was hubby. And marcus was left with a stub. Lmao

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
The best revenge is a well lived life -

But she needed to see that happen -

She needed to know what she lost and how it could have been -

She got off easy -

So did Janet unless there is more?

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
BTB

True revenge is knowing who did wjat to you and living a shitty life for many years !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story.

Too bad the wife didn't live to suffer for her cheating. That would have been a sweeter ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is sick

There may be situations that warrant violent revenge. The murder of a child or the brutal rape of a wife might be examples, but cheating is definitely not one of those situations.

If your wife cheats, divorce her,. Have nothing to do with her ever again, but don't hurt her. Everyone has the right to live their own life. If your wife decides to give herself to another man then be a man. Leave her and move on with your life. You aint fucking twelve years old. Act like a man. You can survive the hurt.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Peace and happyness?

@ Anon You have 2 preteen daughters and your wife cheats with a man. You divorce her, she got children custody and she married to her loverboy.

However (sometimes there is such thing) the second husband is a hid PEDO.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OK

Good for Jake,can't say alot more some people don't see that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

I love this story. They didn't have to die, if they had not cheated they would not have been burned by the acid. It was their choice. He didn't kill them, they killed themselves. Great way to react. And really, the only way to keep a cheating cunt from cheating again. Now he just needs to keep his eye out for when his new bitch does him wrong. It is inevitable... because all women are selfish cunts waiting for the opportunity to cheat and lie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I don't like the ones that end In death with no confrontation. It makes the author look weak like he is not creative enough to come up with a good ending so he just kills them off! It is a cop out in my opinion!

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Inadvertant suicide.

They did it to themselves. They made a conscious choice to cheat. Twisted revenge and riveting storytelling. 5 Big Stars.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Fan fucking tastic!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
I love a happy ending

Just a shame that he wasn't clever enough to find a way to let them know it was him.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Ha

Don't you wish for one second that she would have lived? Imagine, no cunt, no ass, no liver, no kidneys but alive on machines fully conscious of what she did and how her ex-husband visits her once a week with his new wife and laughs?

No I guess not. That's just my bitter vindictive side coming through.

OH YEAH

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
BTW

In IronDragon's last story was the detective same selfblind. Beside 55% wife minimum 1 lifelong extramarital activity such selfblind law enforcment staff, DA's employees and judges may be in the life................

javmor79javmor79almost 11 years ago
Kind of sad

This story is kind of sad. Even though he is remarried he says that he is content, but not happy. After 12 years he is still holding on to the first marriage. Hope this wife stays faithful.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Man, I am finally finding the real good stories. I wish all the cuckold stories would end this way. It would be very interesting to see how much cheating would go on.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

Good story overall but I think Janet needed to pay as well for helping wifey become a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She didn't have to die..

A cheating slut needs to be treated like a slut, they don't need to die. Living well is the best revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid vengeful story.

This is a well writen story with a very sick ending. Dude you need help.

ifeanyiifeanyiabout 10 years ago
stupid vengeful story ?

Anyone that thinks the story is stupid and vengeful is one of the following:

A cheating wife

A wife-fucker

OR

A spineless wimp

I like this story and I think it deserves a galaxy of stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

The desire for vengeance is understandable, but it goes way over the line in this case. As an MD he must have known what his actions could lead to.

The question I'm left with is this: can all the other reviewers that agree with this revenge accept (attempted) murder as a viable option? I think that's very wrong, but maybe some of them have been so hurt by their spouses, that they think irrationally and can be okay with it.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
I wouldn't have gone fatal on this

More appropriate to inflict non-fatal injuries that would result in a lifetime of suffering.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Glad to see an author that includes

enemas in his ass-fucking scenarios. Although it seems strange that Marcus was insisting on this. He seems more the type to have her clean him with her shit and the ass gel on his cock. (Maybe Janet had trained him better.) It does seem unlikely that he would have gotten away with it. The coroner would have determined what caused the deaths. The police would have found his access to the acid and the limo driver and golf buddies would not have lied about him going back to the house. But, on the bright side, he didn't have to pay her outrageous alimony.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

She got what she needed. Death to a cheating whore. A woman is the life support for a cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bah

To heavy for me,just crazy glue would be enough for me.

It made me angry and sad though so objectively It was good.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 10 years ago
Plot holes

Gaping, huge, holes in the plot. Any rookie cop would have solved this, motive, means and opportunity all point to the protagonist. Not well done at all.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
No matter...

No matter the police found out or not...what matters is he got his revenge...That was a cheating that could not be forgiven....To the 5 * just missed his revenge against the friend of his wife that urged her to do it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
can't bellieve

a cuck could write this.

1 star for once a cuck always a cuck, no matter he tries to portray his self other wise.

1 cucka doddle do star for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
voted 5 star , for an imaginative story ... hated it that he killed his wife.

really can't understand how people can think it is OK to seriously injure or kill someone because they are fucking us over.

we all get screwed over in much worse ways every day by our politicians , & we kiss their ass & thank them for the privilege... go figure.

sorry its a great story ,very funny ending ... but sooo wrong in every way.

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Good Tale of Revenge

I like a tale where the cheating wife gets caught and pays a heavy price so what if she ends up dead its only a story after all. And It's only a shame that her boyfriend didn't suffer more.

I noticed that someone mentioned the glacial acetic acid and doubted the effect of it.

Well I know for a fact that it was used for treating warts and suchlike and can say from personal experience that its pretty potent stuff. There is no way on earth that I would want it anywhere near my nether regions or any other sensitive places, and can imagine the effect it would have if used as described in this story. My eyes water just thinking about it.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
What happened to Janet?

she is the one who instigated the whole thing by bragging how good it was and that her husband would never find out. At least her husband deserves to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She deserved to die

They both deserved to die slowly and in agony. Let them both die in agony and then rot in hell for all eternity. Let all cheaters perish the same way. Fuck them all.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 9 years ago
The Only Problem

Is she didn't learn her betrayal was discovered and dealt with by her husband!

Loved it though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

very well written story , voted it 5 stars for the quality of the writing & the strength of emotions it evokes in the reader.

as usual with this type of "fiction" am shocked by many of the comments ,and find myself asking once again ... since when did psych patients in secure institutions get access to the internet ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What

No revenge on Janet? Not a complete story without that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad Consequence story

Generally to kill the cheating wife is not BTB only it is a sad Consequence story as this is.

There are some exceptions as BigK10's story "The Fate of Her Lovers", which is BTB in spit of the wife murder, but the killer is not the husband in that story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuturally the sad murders are part of the extramarital affairs in the World, but the good BTB stories allow the cheating ex wives to see their ex husbands' happiness.............

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
The relationship is still broken...

the wife is still a cheat and, despite the pain, had no consequence or even facing up to her betrayal and deception of her husband. All in all it's a sad story and the protagonist is not much.

Not looking for BTB here but the marriage is a lie and he embraced it

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
Interesting Conclusion

To the cheating wife situation. Really enjoyed the revenge. Would like to have seen the girlfriend get some payback too.

Thanks for the fun read. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

pretty stupid.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Death Sentence A Little Hard!

What he SHOULD have done was get his buddies and their golf clubs, send the limo off and wait for Marcus and "take care" of him!

krosis666krosis666almost 9 years ago
I hate it

When they die, without knowing the reason, or that they were caught, or that they brought it upon themselves. It's much better when, with their last breath, they realize the truth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This story is not BTB story!

It is not BTB story! The story a very hard extrem Consequence story.......If the wife suffers a not deadly harm (STDs, other illness) and she lives that is generally BTB story.

Very few manshlqauter-murder stories are BTB stories:

Michfren and BigK10 have BTB stories with murders!

Once more THIS STORY IS A SAD CONSEQUENCE STORY!

TransAmManTransAmManalmost 9 years ago
His revenge was not yet complete

Marcus needed additional punishment and Janet needed a whole dish of revenge served cold.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
I Agree With The Last Comment

Yes the asshole did need more punishment. Other than a now tiny dick he was still breathing. Also the cheating cunt should have lived. Being in a nursing home divorced with a big hole where her parts were eviscerated would have been nice.

Just an observation. Also now a favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That Was Pretty Stupid

What a cop out and a waste of time.

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
come on....

this is the ultimate Burrrrn the Biyatch story ever!

he literally had his wife's vagina burn up & kill her also burning the dick of the dick head into the vagine, I like! Yess!

though no doubt shows, his decisive action to use his expert knowledge of the human anatomy's reaction to certain chemicals

was he wrong to do so? i really do not know, i feel in his mind he must have deemed it as the most effective confrontation he could devise in a short time span, i feel any lesser learned man, would probably have tried to catch them red-handed(dick-in-hand here), in his mind he must have believed his actions to be no different as he understood chemical reaction & the human body better, he dealt it in his way.

i see the wife's death, as an un-intended accident, the police never came after him, because after a brief investigation itself they must have known that he was responsible but not come immediately to intimidate him as he was a man of resource(doctor/obgyn), so upon futher detailed investigations, even though they were certain their instincts were right, no evidence could possibly come up,

the wife had arraged the allibi, he was among known people, no circumstantial evidence could connect to him, they would have to back down, otherwise face counter lawsuits..

did he commit a crime? in the eyes of law he most definitely did, & should be punished, if necessary evidence is produced.

the reason the Justice is blind, because crime has no rules, if you believe you are innocent, its your right to prove your innocence, you have to fight, no matter what the result, as its the prosecutions duty is to prove you are guilty, irrespective of whether you are or not.

Oscar Pistorius - a brief summary of events

August 2012: Competes in London Olympics and Paralympics, where he won a gold medal

February 2013: Shoots dead his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp

March 2014: Trial begins

September 2014: Judge finds Pistorius guilty of culpable homicide

October 2014: Begins five-year sentence

October 2015: Transferred to house arrest

December 2015: Appeal court changes verdict to murder

i find Oscar & our story have many similarities, but why did he kill Reeva.S, 4 shots from a closed door, he still maintains, that he thought he shot an intruder.

i feel there are two probabilities, oscar cheated & she wanted to leave him, or she wanted to leave him as he found out she had cheated on him, Only Reeva & probably Oscar know the truth.

Now boys & girls i leave you with this line as food for thought:

"The difference between fiction & reality, fiction ALWAYS makes sense."

Good Noight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really burned the bitch

I've read other similar stories, only it usually was a lube/superglue switch.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THE OLD ADAGE IS RIGHT ON

one thing doesnt have to mean anything to another, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So... let me understand this... because some of us... for what ever reasons we may have... do not wish to join the site... our opinions aren't worth squat... and we are cowards hiding in shadows... and that we should... how delicate do you people put it... "eat shit and die"?? and we who do not wish to join are far worse scum than those with a ridiculous and irrational hatred of anons... is that about right?... and btw... I am "jaye" and I still do not wish to join... for my own reasons... and fuck who doesn't like it...

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
Dear anon, let me explain

Us writers who find ourselves frequently subject to comments that would get the perpetrator in a court of law in other circumstances (yes I/we are used to death threats and what they'd like to do to our mothers), have need to protect ourselves. Sorry if having to give a bit of info about yourself offends you, but the site can thrive without you, but not without 'US'. Think again please. Nothing personal against you implied.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
To annony! Only when the asshole of Lit, the guy who bashes all LW stories and myabe more do we hammer

the fool. Those who leave constructive suggestions or criticism we don't bother or care. It's the asshole of LIt we hate and want gone.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Have read this at keast twice

And enjoy the heck out if it each time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spinal Tap?

I'm reminded of the scene in the film "Spinal Tap" when one of their drummer's deaths is designated by Scotland Yard as, "Best left unsolved!" It was a joke in the film, because it was inconceivable that SY would do such a thing. Equally inconceivable here that the police would do nothing. This becomes merely snuff porn, and not very good at that. 1* for being completely illogical, badly written and filled with hate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story but...

Damn. I like a happy ending but this was way too rushed. It lacks a final confrontation between them. Come on!

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
Yep, happy ending alright.

Only thing that kept it from being a 6 star story was that Janet didn't get exposed. However, she wasn't the one that betrayed him. If wifey loved him so much and he was such a good lover and all that bullshit then she shouldn't have cheated on him. I can't believe that it was all about a 10 inch dick. Maybe they are better, I wouldn't have a clue about that. I liked the one I read somewhere else where they got glued together rather than acid burned. That seems live a good solution too.

miss_hornymiss_hornyabout 8 years ago
not good at all

alll this does is it comes down snuff porn or murder which ever way you put it .. tis just plain stupid shit

RhomanovRhomanovabout 8 years ago
***

Not bad. Not good.

Definitely missing something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Two Cheaters Got What They Deserved

My marriage is my life. If my spouse chooses to kill our marriage by being unfaithful, I have no problem ending the lives of the two adulterers. What the courts do to me is anticlimactic and not important whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sweet

Great story of justice served.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 8 years ago
Too much

For what she did, death by acid is too harsh a penalty. yes, she's guilty and yes, she needs to pay, but acid is too much.

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
WTF?!

He purposely killed her? WTF?! Thought he was just setting her up to get knocked up and hurt by being ass-fucked with ineffective lube. Sure he should have gotten some revenge but,he did hear her say how much she loved him and the fucking was experimental curiousity which would end with this 2nd time. That's worth killing her?!

The M.E. would probably discover the cause and theorize what happened ,with the doctor husband being the prime suspect due to his knowledge/ability to do the deed.

(At least Master Marcus got what was coming to him!)

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
What I can't understand...

What I can't understand...Is how some people can think she really loved him!! Yes, she said it, but saying isn't the same as feeling it...She even could say it would be the last time...Would it? I don't think so...However wouldn't it be better if they lived and suffered all their lives? 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
they got exactly what they deserved.

If you don't think so, then fuck you.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
This made me sick

But it was entertaining.

I was enjoying the ride until the end.

Being murdered in terrible pain just makes me sick. She deserved humiliation and divorce, not torturous death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was over the top

A brutal sadistic murder. Over some cheating wife. If that's what you call justice. Then you are also a killer. And I quess your voting for the Donald too.

Max604Max604over 7 years ago
Not very believable!!!!

It was ok until you mentioned the acid. I have worked with glacial acetic acid and it has a very strong odor. They would have smelled it when they opened the lube up. Impossible not to and once you get a whiff of it, it will take your breathe away. The EMT's and police would have been able to smell it as soon as they walked in the room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

GREAT STORY. A very good BTB Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yes i an voting for donald.

that is the problem with this country currently. no one thinks about what is right.

cohibaIVcohibaIVover 7 years ago
Re: anonymous Trump voter

Pretty strong views for a stroke story, site, but nothing we're not used to by now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
almost perfect

she needed to know who killed her and why. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@anon ''over the top''

Not sure about trump reference but indicates a hilly and billy supporter. Billthe secual harasser of 20 something

Not to mention his juanita broderick episode

All accepted known about and supported by hilly

By the way

JUST LOVED THE SHOCKED LOOKS AND TEARS OF HILLY BILLYCHELSEA AND THEIR SUPPORTERS

ME I VOTED INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE BUT ADMIT DESPISING THE CCONDESCENSION AND HYPOCRISY OF THE DEMOLISHED DEMS

SAY GOODBYE TO SOCIALIZED MEDICINE AND HOPEFULLY SYRIA LYBIA AFGHANISTAN PALESTENIANS AND FOR GOOD MEASURE FROGGY FRANCE

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 7 years ago
another

cowardly character, anonymously murder rather than confront the cheaters

read 2 of your stories and in both main character was a coward, no more for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

all adulterers should die. i loved to i wish i could give you more than 5 stars. if you wanna go be a slut/ manwhore. do it when your single and leave those that want monogamous relationships alone, and dont even think of getting into one if you feel you need to explore. there are toys to day that can be used for mongamous relationships to enhance your sex life. there is no need to go swinging or looking for extra marital affairs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Public Service Announcement re: vinegar vs. ascetic acid

Yes, ascetic acid is the main ingredient in vinegar (other than water), but vinegar contains only 3-9% ascetic acid. Glacial ascetic acid refers to ascetic acid that is undiluted, i.e. 100% pure and it IS corrosive to the skin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cheater

When I was in the RAF we used it to join audio tapes together as we had an early reel to reel quarter inch tape recorder glacial acetic acid worked well but it was nasty stuff and had an extremely strong odour, it would have been obvious as soon as they opened the lubricant. I don't think the story holds up even the suppositories would smell strongly. Hence cheating pair would smell a rat and continue without taking precautions eventually a coloured child would arrive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your kidding this was murder!

Yet some sicko love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

Pure bullshit! When you find that the love of your life is cheating on you for a big dick, ALL LOVE DIES THAT INSTANT! But also, I don't want to kill her or her lover, I want them both to suffer for the rest of their lives! Either that or send the guys on their way, and wait for her lover to arrive while I hide out! After they get started I come in with a 9 iron and break every bone in his body and make sure I smash his cock and balls so he can never use them again! The beating will LITERALLY break EVERY BONE IN HIS BODY so he will be hospitalized for a couple of months! I tell her I know I'm going to prison for this but she's around when I get out, the same thing will happen to her! I want her to live in fear for the rest of her life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Duh

A gooooodddddd BTB story.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
wheres the story?

"found out she was cheating with a BBC, mutilated and killed her" the end.

this story will appeal to juvenile woman haters.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Another asshole husband.

He deserves the death penalty. He should rot in hell.

His wife loved him as she clearly stated. She did nothing to deserve this. She didn't humiliate him. He got his little ego bruised. You know what. Their is always someone with a bigger Dick who will give her better and more orgasms but he will not be able to make her complete because there is not love.

Instead of being a man he became a boy. No revenge was necessary. He should have loved her they way she loved him. Unfortunately he loved himself more than her.

What a cocksucker.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Ugh Anon is right!

First it all, the story is not BTB. The story is a classical Consequence story. To kill the spouse (husband/wife) and the lover/mistress is not BTB. The BTB is when the cheater suffers before-during or after the divorce ALIVE!

About the misgonyst accusation. Among the San (Bushman) people the murder rate is similar to the New York City level, but the main cause is cheating in Africa!!!!!!!!!!

Yes sometimes the consequence of the cheating is murder!!!!!!!

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
It may be murder of the consequence.......

Mbgdallas Sometimes the husband/wife does murder when he/she finds his/her spouse's cheating. We are very civilizated against the XIX Century people with low murder rate for cheating, but it is possible in low % nowdays too!

The story is sad Consequence story and the widower murderer is not 100% happy for his deed....according to the story.

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
Important for authors

The author explained well how the husband avoided court, prison in the story. But he did not avoid the police......

oatzaboatzabover 6 years ago
What is the difference between BTB and Consequence stories!

The good BTB story shows to the readers how the cheated on husband (wife) finds a better life situation than the cheater wife (husband). The better life situation demands alive cheater (ex)spouse in the story. The better life situation can be before the divorce, during the divorce or after the divorce 1-20 years later!

The most Consequence stories have sad results. Unfortunatally in a few % the consequence is murder with police-court discover as in DGHear's excellent story "Another Chance" or undiscovered? as in this story.

Once more Consequence story is not equal to BTB story!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTB story is better as my forever first favorit BTB story Vulcez "How Are You?" story. I suggest to read for everybody to understand what is the difference between BTB and sad Consequence story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mbdgdallas

Are you for real. The husband is a cocksucker??? She didn't humiliate him??? You are clearly cuckold material. She did everything she could to humiliate him. She lied by not telling him that she had fucked someone else. She arranged for him to be out the house, and she had denied him her body for 5 days because someone else told her too. She was going to fuck him in her marriage bed.

Personally I would have waited around and then embarrassed her and then divorced her as this would have had much more painful than death. Years of regret.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick

Generally like your stories. This one was sick. Wife, who is ignored by H decides to have some illicit fun. This was her second and last. She makes sure husband will not know and she will quit forever. Throughout her conversation with friend you can tell she loves husband and would not have this tryst if there was a chance he would find out. What does H do? He decides to ruin her by having her inject acid into her anus and vagina. Instead he kills her. This is a snuff story. H was a total jerk and he deserves equal "justice." The funny thing is that black lover is now just like him. His only punishment is to have a penis the size of H's.

anon.1

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Ugly Bitch!

"I would rather stay with him and never have another orgasm as long as I live than have the best sex in the world and be without him." - How wonderful that she would rather never have another orgasm and be with him, than have the "best sex in the world" without him!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Oops! Forgot This!

Why does she need spermicide? She's obviously lying to Marcus, so why can't she be on the pill? How would he know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Husband a wimp

This guy is a major wimp rather than confronting his wife that hevpretends to be in love with he kills her

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Well, someone had to write it :^)

Doctors get away with murder all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Mediocre......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Now That's How You Do It

I caught my ex-wife with other men (yes, plural). I wish I knew about this stuff back then.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

Such a downer, revenge isn't satisfying if it doesn't lead towards happiness, and the epilogue is so vague that that it only tells us that he never managed to be happy again.

And as a doctor shouldn't he had known how bad it could be? That part would also have been more satisfying if it seemed like he intentionally tried to off them

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
Sorry this is 7 years to late

I got the opportunity to read this story because of the process of, this story was based on another story an another story and so on. StormX, I enjoyed your tale even though I had to read all of the BobNBobbi stories to get here. I realized late that really none of your stories really dealt with his other than your alt ending. To all of the commenters going on about murder, who cares. He could have just as easily sent his friend away and hid somewhere and waited then injected them with something while they were doing it.

I too am a person who likes to read a reconciliation story but as I read this I don't believe it would have been possible. Her conversation with Janet was the first indication. When she talked to Marcus she spoke like they had been together more times than 1. Just because some guy has a BBC and starts spouting about how he owns her and is going to give her a baby, if she loved her husband she should have told him to fuck off then and not gone through with it. She had no real intentions of making that her last time, so the punishment fit the crime. It would have been a better BTB story if the husband had found where Marcus's family lived and knocked them all off, that would have been a snuff story.

StormX, it would be great to see another story as you haven't posted in a while.

Good luck my friend.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Just a technicality

Glacial acetic acid is corrosive and would have caused severe burns. As to fusing tissue together, never happen. While the stunt was barbaric, the probable outcome would have been that Marcus would have withdrawn quickly when he experienced the burning sensation on his penis. Given the concentration of nerve endings on the penis especially the gland, the sensation would be marked.

For Samantha, any acid that contacted her labia, clit and vaginal opening would cause extreme discomfort.

The most logical and correct action would have been for both of them to dose themselves with copious amounts of water.

Glacial acetic acid is readily diluted with water. Continuous dosing would reduce the concentration rapidly and minimize tissue damage.

There would probably be scarring and skin grafting may be necessary on the penis, not an easy procedure. Permanent damage to the internal vaginal tissue as well as other internal organs e.g. cervix, is probable. The ability to enjoy intercourse could be compromised and if the concentrated acid entered the uterus where it would be difficult to irrigate, future pregnancy could be impossible.

Death is highly unlikely given the small amount of acid administered and its probable rapid dilution when symptoms were experienced. Both victims would have sort medical help. The incident is so bizarre it would be difficult to escape reporting.

It difficult to imagine that Jake would not me the prime suspect.

Let's get real here folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
foiled by vinegar

It's just extremely vinegary. Anhydrous. I guess sodium hydroxide would have been a good choice...It's how the cartels clean up bodies. Intent to maim, but not attempted murder.

A fantasy story, a sad ending, and the guy still getting the short end of the stick. Does happiness really need to die forever? Saying happiness died with the wife has good literary effect; still being unhappy a dozen years later is weak. Thats not how humans work.

Even in non-human with mating senses like used in this story, the death of a mate starts the search for a new one, not the start of a joyless life. I think anyways, I never paid much attention to that part but there's no loving vampires/werewolves section so it's hardly taken as a central theme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormX@StormX
Like to read and when I have time and inspiration I like to write too.

SIMILAR Stories