Shattered Innocence: Call me Cari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He helped me lay on the king sized bed. I was relaxed. Much more relaxed than the last time I had had sex.

"Cari...."

"Hmmmm?"

"When was the last time you had sex with a man?"

"Does a college boyfriend count?"

"Not to me."

"Then, I guess never" I said blushing.

"There's no reason to be embarrassed, Cari. I am privileged to be your first and only man."

He said the last so quietly that I didn't think that I heard him correctly.

"Are you ready for my favorite toys?" I nodded. "I want you to know, that if at any time you need me to stop, just say watermelon very loudly. If for some reason your mouth is occupied, just hit the mattress three times. I will stop, I promise." I was beginning to feel a little panic. I had never been in a situation where I would need a safeword before, but I nodded for him to continue anyways.

We continued kissing and stroking each other and he loosened my corset. I was going to start shrugging out of it, but he said not to, he liked the way it looked on me. With my stockings in place, and my slippers off, he laid over the top of me. He was hissing me with a passion that I had never felt before, and was afraid I would never feel again. I could feel his cock at the naked entrance of my pussy. Though it was still encased in his pants, I was sure he could feel the heat and dampness from there.

Still kissing me, he reached above my head and clasped a cuff to my left wrist. I jerked and looked at the cuff. It was old, but it was padded. It didn't hurt at all, it just startled me. Before I said anything, my right wrist was cuffed in the same kind of cuff.

Stephen began kissing me again. I became even wetter. He pulled out another one of his toys. I didn't get to see what it was at first. He began playing with both of my nipples, sucking and pulling on them. I was so close to orgasm just with him playing with my nipples....

I closed my eyes and was ready to begin a release that I had wanted for hours. Suddenly I felt him pull away from my nipples, and then I felt a sharp pain go through them. I opened my eyes, only to see alligator clips covered with plastic, connected by a jeweled chain between my breasts.

"Do you like your new jewelry, Cari?" he asked just as he gave the chain a tug, I began to have an orgasm right then. He continued to play with the chain, which seemed to be attached directly to my clit. I think he read my thoughts, because the next thing he did, still during my orgasm, was flick and pinch my clit. This sent me over the edge and left me sweating and panting, and begging for more.

I wondered if we were done, because he got off the bed. But then he began to disrobe, and I was mesmerized. His entire body was tanned, and there were no tan lines. He must live far enough out that he doesn't have to worry about neighbors. His chest, shoulders and arms were so well constructed that I thought he couldn't be real. My eyes traveled lower to a slender waist and... well a cock so big that I said "It won't fit." Then I blushed for saying it.

"It will fit, Cari. And you're going to love my fucking cock." Getting back on the bed, he said "I have one more toy I have been dying to try on you, but I want your permission to try it."

"What is it?" I asked willing to try anything for him. He pulled out a rubber ball gag. I hesitated. "Why do you want to try that?"

"I just do... I also want to put your blindfold back on. I want you focused on how good you feel, not what to say or where to look." I nodded that I would try it. "Remember to knock on the bed if you want to stop, your cuffs are loose enough for that. You won't have any trouble..."

He began strapping the gag around my head. I had never had this before, so I was a little surprised at how big it was, how far I needed to open my mouth to accommodate for the ball. I definitely wasn't going to be able to spit it out to say anything because it wrapped around my entire head. The blindfold was next.

All I could rely on now was my ears, and the occasional cool breeze that washed over my hot skin.

I heard him get into my bag, wondering what he was getting out. I heard a lid of a tube of lubricant snap back closed. He didn't say anything, he just kneeled between my legs. I wish I could have told him he didn't need any lubricant to fuck my pussy, I was more than ready, but I was speechless...

His hand gently lifted each of my hips, displaying myself to him.

"Cari, you're so beautiful..."

I felt his fingers at my ass, pushing into my tight hole. I've never had a dick there, but I am used to my plugs, I didn't think a dick would be much different. I felt a smooth tip of the plug enter and retreat from my ass. He's definitely done this before. It entered and retreated many times, each time getting just a little deeper. I was getting restless. If it were me I would have already had it in by now. I began to squirm, to try to help him push it deeper. I was rewarded with a smack across my ass. I stopped.

He started to put the plug in more, this time he began to play with my clit with his other hand. I always hated the last large part of the plug, the swollen end that always hurt as it went in. I knew that was coming very soon. I was distracted though, my clit was being expertly sucked and nibbled on, and soon I was coming again. The plug was shoved the rest of the way in as I was coming. I never felt the pain.

"Now that's over" He had pulled out the feather and was lightly rubbing it along my powdered chest and rouged nipples. I couldn't sit still. Even with the cuffs on my wrists, I couldn't stay in the same spot. My back arched and he moved beneath me. I felt his swollen cock at the entrance to my pussy. I remembered how big it was and started to panic. He placed his hand on my stomach and his fingers on my cheek. He stroked my cheek, outlining the ball gag. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked and I hesitated. "If you want me to stop, I need you to hit the bed, I need you to tell me, otherwise you're going to feel my dick.... Well you haven't hit the bed, but I will give you just a little more lubricant... would that make you feel better?" I shook my head yes.

"You really don't need any more, you're wet enough... but I can understand you're scared... it's not like I'm shoving it in your ass yet... Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, you're taking a trip around the world tonight, and we're only starting with your pussy.... But! While I have your attention, I think it's time to spread that beautiful anus just a little further. This plug's way too small... I have just the right size though." Silence as I felt him shift and open the drawer next to my head. "Actually, it's the perfect size for my cock, because it is my cock, in toy form that is. I had it made especially for you when you applied to the firm." He rubbed it against my breast and pulled my chain with it. "It would be a shame not to get to use it on you."

He began to take the other plug out "push a little. There you go" and it came out with a pop. I heard the tube of lubricant again, this time he pushed his fingers inside to get the walls of my anus as well. "Just to reassure you, I put extra on this cock of mine" Slowly, he worked it in... Slowly and agonizingly, my anus took the cock. I was so full.

My pussy had dried a little by the time he had the replica cock in my ass. After a "tsk, tsk..." I felt hot breath on my pussy lips. Slowly, I felt a tongue stroke my slit, gently probe for my clit. Once it was found, he began sucking and licking my clit with such vigor, I began cumming in no time. As I was cumming, he pushed his cock in slowly, no longer patient enough to wait until my vaginal walls relaxed. Finally, all of his cock was in, buried to the hilt.

I had never felt so full in my life. I thought I had made a mistake when I had bought the double headed dildo, but now I know that I can stretch much further than I thought. Slowly he started moving. It no longer hurt, but it certainly was full. As he pulled and pushed, he fingered my clit and played with my nipples. I was on the verge of cumming again when he slapped the side of my thigh.

"I let the other times go, but you will wait until I tell you to cum! You must learn to cum on command, otherwise, you will get punished"

I began to blush, trying to hold back the cum that continued to build. Finally, I heard "CUM!" and I released myself, only to realize he was cumming too, and inside of me! We hadn't talked about a condom, I'm not on the pill right now, I didn't think I needed it! I also remembered I had my ovulation cramps just last night. I was as fertile as I could be for this month. SHIT!

I began to hit my hand on the bed. "It's too late sweetheart, you're already filled to the brim with my cum. I need to think of a way of keeping it in, too." As he thought, his cock became hard again, he began pushing and pulling again and again, I began to cum again, I couldn't help it. This was the best cock and the best sex that I've ever had. For every bit of pleasure, there's going to be at least one consequence. Right? Would pregnancy really be a consequence? I've always wanted children. I've enough money to go around. I've a great place to live...

He interrupted my thoughts "Are you thinking about what you're going to do once you're pregnant with my baby? Hmm? Do you think you're going to raise it on your own? I don't think that's a wise plan."

He came again in my pussy. This time, some began to drip out. He took the replica cock out of my ass. He cleaned it off and shoved it in my pussy. "That should hold my seed inside of you."

He grabbed my hips and began to flip me over, then he stopped. "Where are my manors? No woman wants to suck on a cock once it's been in her ass... I felt him take the strap off the ball gag. Then I felt him remove the blindfold. I opened my eyes, only to see him stare at me. He was smiling. It was truly a beautiful smile.

In his hand, he held a ring. "Cari, I want you in my bed for the rest of my life. I want you to have as many children as we can have. I want to love you and fuck you for the rest of my life... I know we haven't known each other long, but this is right. This is your ring when you want it. Until you take it, and promise to love me and have my children, you won't be able to leave my home. I'm not going to keep you captive, I just want you to say yes..."

I didn't answer. I didn't know what to say. The man that I have been secretly infatuated with the entire time I worked at the firm was asking me to marry him and have his children. Maybe it was stupidity, but I asked "Can I answer you tomorrow?" Anger flashed in his eyes, but was replaced by a cool smile. "Sure. But until then, you will be used every way I can think of. There's no other way. Now, it's your turn to suck something hard."

I gave him head as best I could. It just couldn't fit all the way. Before he came, he had me lie back, and removed the replica phallus. He came in my pussy for the third time that evening, and then plugged it back up with his toy cock.

Now for the last stop on our trip around the world. He once again grabbed my hips and this time didn't stop until my ass was facing him. His removing of the plug had two uses; one, it was keeping me from losing any of his sperm and two, my anus retracted a bit.

"My god, this is the tightest hole I've ever been in! I'm glad we stretched it first."

He fucked my ass, and I came twice. I had never felt so good, so fucked. He came in my ass and kissed the back of my neck.

"I am going to run you a bubble bath in the tub. I will be right back. Don't move.

He came back shortly, and carried me into the bath. He sat me gingerly into the tub and locked my hands to the rim of the tub.

"Can't I wash myself?" I asked

"Sorry, I can't have you wasting all that sperm I've been saving for you."

He slowly washed me, and as he did, he removed my nipple clamps. The pain as the blood rushed back in was horrible. When I was clean, save for my pussy, he helped me out of the bath and had a large plush towel and robe waiting for me. He took me back to the bed and lay down with me.

"Cari, please consider seriously what I asked you. I really don't want to keep you under lock and key. I do want you to have my children, and I want to be able to fuck you like that the rest of my life."

I fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night. Man I really had to pee. Next thing I know is that I have Stephen back between my legs. He removed the cock but replaced it with the real one. This time, nothing kept me from responding as I wanted to. By the time we both came, he was sporting some very nice claw marks on his back, and finger grips on his shoulders. He replaced the phallus again, and we went back to sleep.

I didn't wake until mid afternoon. Stephen was waiting for me to wake. He asked not about the proposal but about what the partners had wanted me to do: take a sabbatical. I agreed. He looked relieved. "Cari, the partners want you to investigate the original owner of your house and this house: Steven Dalton. He brought an orphan by the name of Amanda Rain to this ranch in 1893. They are some of your ancestors, you may have heard of them. Anything you can find out about them is what we need to know."

"And on the other matter, Stephen?"

"You can have as much time as you need to decide, Cari. You know how I feel about it. Marigold's out front to take you back home. It's just across the field. I am sure you will find your way."

I went home, with the phallus still in my pussy. That was the best ride I have ever had on Marigold. I left it in as I thought about the other night. I called Stephen to come over that evening.

"I know you said to take as long as I needed. But I am here to give you your answer." I pulled the skirt off that I had been wearing and took him to my bed. I still had his phallus in. "I think I need another round in my pussy, please."

******

We were married two months later, while I was on sabbatical. Just over 6 ½ months later, the twins were born. I have taken a permanent leave of absence, but I am finding so much out about my ancestors. It is no accident that I now share the same last name as my great grandmother, either. Stephen and I are not genetically cousins, but a very long distance marriage, and one adoption later, we are married and very much kissing cousins.

I have read journals about my ancestors, and I think I am going to write more of what they went though together. All of those old journals, of no use to a child, holds more erotic acts and fantasies than I had ever known.

12