She

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt I was water cascading down a mountain or a burst of star works in the sky. Her musky flavor was all I knew and I envisioned her big tits brushing my lips, nipples flushed and red like her cherry lips, like the sweet cherry on which I sucked and licked. I could feel a cooling summer breeze, slipping over our glistening bodies and urging us on till we both began to moan and gasp and rock harder, till together we exploded in passion and ecstasy.

She lay with me & held me then, we kissed and kissed as our breathing slowed and a languorous peace encompassed me such as I had never known with any man.

We slept until the shadow grew to twilight and I stirred to look at her, breathless at her lush beauty.

I traced her breasts with my fingers, cupping first the left then the right and the weight and the satin smoothness of each was perfection, of a kind never imagined in the pages of the glossy magazines she had so often graced.

She rose on one elbow and paid tribute to my nipples then, with her tongue. "Your titties" she said between mouthfuls "are magnificent, so pert, full but still, so firm. When I saw you on the dock in your tight pink lycra, that tiny white top, that tight little ass - I could not help but be drawn to you, you with eyes like the green sea, I wanted to kiss all your pretty little freckles, your long silky golden hair." She ran her fingers down across the line of my hips to my pelvic bone, plucking at the little blonde tuft between my legs, "yYou are almost hairless here, just that soft golden down as on your bottom, your thighs", she kissed my clit and ran her most pink tongue over and over along my crack until I was unable to restrain myself, I – pulled her face back to mine, licking the juices from her ruby lips, sucking on her tongue and praying this day would never end.

She made love to me again slowly and without pause; until I rocked with orgasms that lasted for many breaths.

I learned so much that summer; how to give pleasure, but also how to receive it and still, now, the memory of her swollen wet clit on my tongue her voluptuous breasts and her cries as I brought her to multiple climaxes can arouse me near to orgasm, even when alone.

12