She Ch. 01

Story Info
A couples journey into a third party mistress.
5.3k words
4.52
31.4k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 01/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to try it, but always had that voice in the back of her head, "Will the real thing be as good as the fantasy?" You see, my wife is a little on the submissive side, which by itself is not a problem. The thing that makes it interesting is I also am a submissive. We normally take our turns as a top, but neither of us is completely satisfied in that position.

The natural answer was to bring someone in from outside to play that role, but whom. Carol didn't like the idea of trusting another man in the dominant role. Living in a small town meant finding someone that didn't have any connections to our local family and friends. The other thing was that fantasies are in your mind, and your mind doesn't always set the same boundaries or limitations that your body does. Some of the places we take each other in our minds may be extremely exciting, but in reality, way beyond where we could go physically. These problems kept the fantasy just that, a fantasy.

We often use the many thoughts of a third party in our regular love making sessions. Whispering to my wife as I stroke her pussy, "SHE can see you enjoying yourself, and I don't think SHE is ready for you to cum. Are you going to obey her wishes or cave into your desires?"

Stepping closer to Carol, SHE is dressed in a black corset holding up HER large exposed breasts on tightly cinched under-wire shelves, with HER large dark nipples fully exposed and stiff. Garters and seamed dark stockings, black pumps with four inch heels and HER long dark hair pulled back into a thick pony tail complete HER attire. SHE is gripping a stiff black leather crop in HER right hand and a bottle of lubricant and large anal plug in HER left hand. "Don't even think of cumming yet." SHE barks, "You need to be properly filled before any more pleasure can take place."

Soon Carol is on all fours, her head and chest on the mattress as Mistress works a well lubed anal plug in her ass. Her arms are stretched down along side her calves and secured to her ankles with padded leather cuffs. Her mouth is slightly open and heavy breathing can be heard as she tries to hold back the tears from the anal plug stretching her ass open further than it's ever been before. Her cunt lips are swollen and dripping with juice.

Carol cries out with pain, as her ass is stretched to point of almost splitting open. Finally, with an extra little push the plug is buried completely in Carol's ass.

"Now that's properly filled." SHE says, with a proud smile on HER face. "But what about the blatant disrespect you have for your Mistress? Thinking you can cum without my permission."

Carol's tears subside as she grows use to the plug in her ass. "No Mistress," she whimpers, "I'm here for your pleasure. I am only allowed what you're willing to give me."

SHE steps back from the edge of the bed and measuringly touches the end of HER crop to Carol's upturned ass. "Good try, but I think twenty strokes should offset your little discrepancy. With that, SHE draws the crop back and strikes Carol's ass. A great rush of breath exits Carol's mouth and along with it a muffled cry. Her ass has never been stuck as hard as that before. "Aren't you going to count them off for me?" SHE says. "I'd hate to loose track and have to start all over again."

Tears are welling in Carol's eyes after the second swish of the crop, and loud crack, as it strikes her ass. "TWO, Carol yells. The crop is drawn back again for the next strike. "THREE" is heard as the crop finds its' mark on alternating cheeks. Tears are flowing freely down her face as the cropping continues. You can see the butt plug being sucked in every time Carol clenches from a blow of the crop. By the time SHE reaches fifteen, Carol's breaths are coming in ragged pants and her cunt is dripping with juice. Her fingers are white knuckled around the buckles attaching her wrists to her ankles.

As "Eighteen" is heard, Carol is shaking almost uncontrollably. "Nineteen" is mouthed as Carol slides over the edge and starts to cum. The last swoosh is heard as Carol's orgasm washes over her. Screaming "TWENTY" her cunt pumps forth a huge discharge of clear thin fluid and she continues to shake and scream from her enormous orgasm. You can see her ass pulsing around her anal plug and her cunt continues pumping stream after stream of nectar as her orgasm slowly subsides. Completely spent, Carol falls on her side and slips into unconsciousness.

A smile washes over Mistress's face as SHE say's, "I don't remember giving you permission to come. It just looks like I need to find a different punishment for you now.

When Carol awakes she is stretched to the four corners of the bed. Mistress is sitting on her stomach holding a set of nipple clamps. Carol can still feel the anal plug set firmly planted in her burning ass. "We can't forget about these cute little titties now, can we?" SHE says, as the nipple clamps are applied. Coral's mouth draws in a sharp breath as the first clamp bites into her tightly wrinkled nipple. A long rush of air and a moan is heard as the second clamp is applied. "We can muffle those noises." SHE says, as SHE draws her knees up along side Carol's head and settles her cunt down over Carol's mouth. Mistress's ass is resting on Carol's upper chest and her hands reach back to play with the sensitive clamped nipples.

Carol struggles with both the task at hand, of pleasing her mistress, and the pain searing in her breasts as mistress twists and turns the nipple clamps with her fingers.

"The sooner I cum the sooner we can get these little clamps off your tits." Mistress says, with an extra little tug on them, so Carol knows exactly what SHE is talking about.

With a loud growl, Carol drives her tongue between Mistress' wet cunt lips and tastes HER juice for the first time. Her tongue starts lapping at Mistress' cunt, first thrusting up into HER as far as she can reach, and then lapping forward, touching the tip of her tongue to the exposed end of Mistress' clit. Over and over Carol's tongue traces this route. With her tits on fire from Mistress' assault, she tries to loose herself in the pleasure she is giving the pussy that's planted snugly over her mouth, and forget about the bolts of lightning running from her nipples through her chest and down to her cunt.

Carol can see Mistress above her, with HER head back, eyes closed and mouth opened slightly, concentrating on the tongue in her cunt and nipples between her fingers. Carol moves her mouth up slightly, so her lips encircled Mistress' clit. Sucking slightly, Carol starts to circle the end of HER clit with the tip of her tongue. Mistress' chest is heaving up and down, and HER fingers go into overdrive with Carol's nipples. The closer Mistress gets to cumming, the harder SHE works Carol's tits.

Tears again filled Carol's eyes as she continues stimulating the tip of the little nub between her lips. She knows she can't stop, Mistress is so close, but she can't take the burning pain much long. Slowly Carol starts lightly sucking on Mistress' clit, while circling her tongue more aggressively around it.

Mistress' mouth is opened wide, as she pants for breath, grinder her crotch on Carol's face. Suddenly a wave of release washes over Mistress as HER orgasm hits HER. Bucking her hips wildly, and convulsing madly on top of Carol's face, SHE tears the nipple clamps from her tits and listens to the muffled scream as HER cunt smothers Carols cries of pain from the blood rushing back into her tortured nipples.

Mistress removes herself from Carol's mouth, and unfastens her legs from the corners of the bed. SHE could see the sheets are soaked from the juices running from Carol's cunt. SHE sees in Carol's eyes the need to cum yet again. "You'll get your turn in just a moment" SHE says, as Mistress pushes Carol's knees back towards her shoulders and fastens them to a strap that is under her upper back. Now Carol's ass is pulled up off the bed, her hands still fastened to the outer ends of the headboard, put in just the right position for fucking.

Climbing off the bed, SHE walks over to a black leather bag lying on the floor. After several minutes, SHE returns to the foot of the bed with a large black rubber cock strapped on over her cunt.

Climbing back onto the bed SHE slowly removes the butt plug that's been in Carol's ass for quite some time now. Carol feels her sphincter stretching as Mistress pulls slowly on the plug. Just as her ass stretches to the point were she thinks it's going to rip wide open, it pushes the rest of the plug out and closes itself around the tapered length.

Mistress reapplies lubricant to the plug and pushes it right back in. Carol's ass clamps back down around it, but only for a second, as Mistress pulls the entire length back out again, continuing to thrust it in and out of her ass. While Mistress is sawing the plug in and out of Carol's ass, SHE is also pouring lubricant on the big black cock between her legs. Setting the lubricant down, SHE spreads it around HER cock.

"Now, let's give your ass what it's needed for so long." SHE say's as SHE drops the butt plug and drives HER cock steadily into Carol's ass.

As stretched as her ass is from the plug, it's not prepared for the huge cock Mistress is pushing into it now. The pressure is almost unbearable, but mistress continues to push against the resistance. Suddenly the resistance is gone and the huge cock slides completely inside Carol's over stretched ass.

Resting HER hips against Carol's ass cheeks, Mistress smiles and slowly pulls the whole length of cock out, until just the tip of the big black head is touching her. Then, once again SHE starts pushing it in until HER hips rest against her ass. Over and over again the assault continued, with Mistress slowly picking up speed.

Carol's pain slowly turns to pleasure, and she can feel a pressure start to build in the pit of her stomach. Watching Mistress thrust the full length of HER cock into her ass, and feeling HER thighs slapping her recently cropped ass cheeks is more than Carol can take. The pressure continues to build and spread throughout her body, until Mistress is slamming HER cock into her ass. Carol knows she can't cum until she is given permission, but she doesn't know if she can hold off until then.

Mistress is fucking Carol's ass as hard as she can, with the base of HER cock rubbing against HER clit, SHE to is feeling the approach of another orgasm, and SHE knows Carol is close, with her head thrashing back and forth on the bed, and moans shamelessly coming from her wide open mouth.

As Mistress' climax hits HER, SHE barriers HER cock to the hilt in Carol's ass, grinds HER cunt against its' base, and screams, "CUM WITH ME." as SHE reaches forward, and grabs Carols' nipples.

With Mistress' thrusting cock buried completely in her ass and sensitive nipples clamped in HER fingers, Carol's orgasm washes over her like a tidal wave crashing down on her. She violently thrusts her ass up and down, fucking the huge cock in her, as wave after wave of orgasms crash over her, which causes yet another wave of orgasms for Mistress. Their orgasms continue feeding off each other until Mistress finally can't take any more and pulls HER cock from Carol's ass. The last of Coral's orgasm subsides and she is, once again, completely spent.

She feels a hand caressing her arms and shoulders. A smile creeps across her face. I whisper, "Are you in there?"

She slowly opens her eyes, "I don't think I can move, that was unfucking believable" she says. "You sure know how to get into my mind."

"If the fantasy is that strong, just imagine what the real thing would be like." I said.

"But I don't think I could handle that fantasy as a reality, I mean, the thoughts are awesome, and relinquishing control like that is so exciting, but some of the actions are going beyond what I think I could handle. Plus, even if I wanted to try that with someone else, where do we find a person you can put your total trust in?" Carol says. "I know this is all about pushing your boundaries, but I could never trust someone the way I put my trust in you."

"I know." I said' "But, remember, there are ways you can control the situation, even when control is what you're giving up. Finding the right person is greatly important, but when we first started dabbling in B&D, you remember, we set up the safeword 'butterfly'. Well, that would be something that we can expand on. I mean, obviously a safeword is necessary, but that stops play altogether. Maybe we could, in addition to that, use the word 'yellow', to back things off a little, and 'red' to stop that particular action. These words would not stop the entire scene, but control what's happening at that moment."

Then I add, "Or maybe we'll just have to continue our little stories. I mean, it sure seems to work. The only thing is, right now, from watching your orgasms, I've got an erection that's about ready to blow. I think it'll burst if you brush against it."

"Well," Carol says, as she tightly grabs the base of my cock, "I don't think Mistress would like it very much if you cum without HER permission, would SHE?"

Kneeling, naked on the living room floor, my hands behind my back, knees spread wide and eyes cast down, SHE stands in front of me. SHE is dressed in black leather. Thigh high boots with four inch stiletto heels, a small g-string covering HER smooth shaven pussy, a short tight fitting jacket zipped up to the base of HER breasts, exposing just HER tanned cleavage. Fit around HER neck is a studded collar, and HER thick dark hair is pulled back in a heavy pony tail. In HER hands SHE holds a short leather crop and a four foot length of leather lacing.

"You weren't going to cum without my permission, were you?" She asks.

"No Mistress" I say, without looking up.

"Good, cause slaves do nothing without their mistress' permission." SHE says, as SHE reaches down and tilts my head back, forcing me to look up to the ceiling. This forces my shoulders back and exposes my erect cock for HER to see. Taking the crop, SHE forces the mid point of the shaft far back between my teeth, and tells me, "Hold this." effectively gagging me.

SHE squats down in front of me, and holding the lace with each hand to each side of its' center, SHE starts at the back of my balls, pulls the length of leather lacing forward and up around the top of the base of my cock. SHE crosses the ends over my cock, then back down between my cock and balls. Crossing the ends again she pulls the lace as tight as she can, without breaking it.

A loud grunt escapes me, as now my cock is straggled off from my balls and my balls are pulled up tight to the bottom of my cock.

"I hope this isn't too uncomfortable yet, I've just gotten started" SHE says as the lace is drawn once again around my cock and back down between my balls. SHE pulls it tight again, and now starts firmly wrapping it just around the base of my balls, each wrap constricting them more and more in my scrotum. An overhand knot finishes the wrap on the back side of my balls.

With both ends of the laces hanging from my balls, Mistress tips my head back down towards the floor and commands me to raise myself up on my knees. Walking behind me SHE reaches down and draws the laces up the crack of my ass and binds my hands together, behind my back with them. This draws my balls back between my legs and forces my ridged cock to, quite uncomfortably, tilt towards the floor.

With my head cast down towards the floor I see my cock straining against its' binds, the lacing has stopped the flow of blood out of my cock, causing it to grow larger than I've ever seen it before. The head, dark purple and smooth with its' bloated tightness contrasts the heavily veined shaft. My balls are savagely tucked between my legs, almost touching my ass cheeks. Lifting my head would give a little relief from the lace pulling on my hands, but any other movement is almost impossible, without stretching my balls to the point of unbearable pain.

A slight panic sets in as I start thinking about my predicament. What can SHE possibly have in mind for me? Can I withstand HER demands?

"You need to know what happens to slaves who act without permission." SHE says, as she removes the crop from my mouth. "Twenty should give you a good taste of what to expect if you disobey me at any time."

With that, SHE draws the crop back and lands a direct hit to my left ass cheek. The pain shoots through me like bolt of lightning. I tighten up from the blow, causing my hands to pull slightly on my balls, and a tight lipped groan comes from deep inside me.

"Now, how many was that? I'd hate to loose track, only to start over again." SHE says calmly.

"ONE" I yell, and then grit my teeth knowing the next blow is coming.

"Very good," SHE says, as the next stroke is heard whistling through the air.

"TWO" I yell, as it strikes my right cheek. "THREE" comes back to the same spot the last one struck.

The blows continue in a random pattern, with me gritting my teeth at each blow, and a heat building in my ass that's spreading with each strike of the crop. As I continue my downward gaze, I see my cock continue to grow. Precum leaks from its' tip, and the need to orgasm has grown with its' size.

I hear myself say "TWENTY" as tears stream down my face and the pain and heat spreads throughout my loins. If this damn lacing wouldn't have been on my cock, I would have sprayed my cum all over the floor. My balls ach and my cock is visibly throbbing with each rapid beat of my heart. I am so close to cumming, but the lacing won't allow me the relief.

I hear Mistress in the kitchen, at the ice dispenser in the refrigerator. The next thing I know SHE has two hands full of crushed ice wrapped around my engorged cock. I scream from the contrast of temperatures. SHE holds it around me until my cock is flaccid. "We can't be having any accidental discharge now can we?" SHE says, as SHE drops the remaining ice in a bowl and towels HER hands, and my cock, dry.

Behind me now, SHE frees my hands, and tells me to stand. I see her grab the ends of the laces between my legs and pull them straight up to my chin. SHE pushes my head up until I'm looking her in the eyes and hear, "Follow me."

Dropping my chin, SHE tugs on the laces and pulls me into the bedroom. My cock has already started to regains its' previous size.

"Get on the bed, on your hands and knees." SHE commands.

I crawl up onto the bed with me facing the head board. I still have my eyes cast down on the sheets of the bed. Suddenly I feel a cool firm object sliding into my ass. My sphincter is slowly being stretched open as this object is forced further insde. Gritting my teeth, as I reach the point that I'm stretched as tight as I can possibly go, the object suddenly is sucked inside me, my ass firmly clamps down on it, holding it tightly in place.

Without realizing it, I start breathing again, feeling my ass clenching at the object stuffed in it.

Mistress climbs onto the bed in front of me, SHE props her naked ass on the pillows, leans against the head board, and commands, "Eat me"

HER legs are spread wide; knees are drawn up with the heels of HER boots dug into the mattress. As I move forward I see SHE has removed HER g-string and jacket. HER clean shaven pussy lies in front of me. HER now expose breasts firmly encased in an under wire, shelf bra. The cropping SHE gave me must have extremely excited HER. HER lips are swollen and very moist, HER dark brown nipples are standing erect, and HER clit is peaking out from its' hood.

"EAT ME!!!" SHE yells as she grabs my ears and forces my face to HER cunt.

I move down to my elbows with my hands under each of HER upper thighs. My face is planted firmly against HER crotch. I thrust my tongue out for my first taste of HER nectar, softly licking up and down the length of HER slit. A moan of pleasure escapes from HER lips, as SHE guides my tongue with the grip on my ears.

12