She Crawls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
554 Followers

He banged her against the wall a few more times and then withdrew, leaving her to crumple onto the floor.

"Into the bedroom," he growled, panting hard. "Into the bedroom and on your hands and knees."

She had to spread her legs quite a bit to get her ass on the same level as his dick, but Alex didn't care. He slid himself in and fucked her slowly and deliberately, enjoying the view of his cock disappearing between her legs. His cock gleamed in the lamplight, liberally covered with her cunt juices. Both of them were drenched in sweat; it dropped from his face onto her butt with every violet thrust.

He flipped her over as the urgency increased. Her pussy glowed red, a beacon that called out "come fuck me now, I'm open for business." Even in his mind-numbing state he could appreciate her beauty and sexuality. Her breasts were made to be sucked, her lips were perfect for kissing. But just as quickly, his attention returned to the inviting slit below him. He mounted her savagely, her legs trapped between his chest and hers. His strokes grew shorter but harder as he neared the edge.

He wanted to cum inside her, to finish it off in the hot cave between her legs. But he had one final task to complete for the night. You're a professional, he reminded himself, though the urge to keep going almost won.

Instead, he pulled out from her and crawled up to her face. Stroking and squeezing himself with obvious relish, he brought himself to the edge. And over. Cum streamed from his cock as though shot from a firehose, one long, continuous stream that quickly covered Melissa's face and neck. He felt as though he were peeing, the cum splashed onto her for so long. Huge globs of it slid down her chin, across her cheeks and into her hair. It puddled atop her closed eyes and heaped along her lips.

Alex looked down at the beautiful woman wearing his cum like a face mask. He owned her now.

REALIZATION

Jungle fucked. I've just been jungle fucked, Melissa thought. She'd heard the term before, on a comedy special from some woman comic who'd described a fuck so wild, so abandoned, that it could only happen between animals. She'd wondered what it would be like to go at it so violently. Now she knew.

Melissa struggled to control her breathing. She wanted to open her mouth and suck in great quantities of air, but she could feel the gobs of cum covering her lips. She wanted to open her eyes and see if she was still whole after the multiple orgasms had ripped through her body, but she could feel the weight of cum on her eyelids. She wanted to experience the scent of a jungle fuck, but all she could smell was the musky cum threatening to drip inside her nose. And she was afraid to do anything at all that might offend her new master.

"Whose cunt are you?" she heard his ragged voice ask from above her.

She took it as permission to open her mouth. "I'm your cunt, sir," she answered simply, as a large globule of cum slid into her mouth. She felt his weight shift off her.

"That's right. Now wipe the cum from your eyes and take your position on the bed, facing the dresser mirror." He sounded as though he'd been hollowed out.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she was shocked at how much of his milky white cum covered her face and neck. She'd once dated a guy in college who would shoot so much cum in her mouth she could never swallow it fast enough to avoid drips. She'd expected it then, because he'd had such huge balls. Alex's balls were small enough to seem inconsequential. It was amazing that so much had ejected just from him.

As she watched herself in the mirror gravity had already become a factor, sending huge, slimy drips of cum off her chin and onto her tits or thighs. Alex watched it with evident pleasure as well, waiting until almost all of it had slid off her face before giving her new instructions. By this time, she was nearly twice as cum-covered as before, and she began to feel a bit unclean.

"Scoop up as much cum as you can and lick it from your fingers. And while you're doing this, I want you to remember this won't be the last cum you'll be eating. Of mine, or anybody else's."

Now what did he mean by that? His or anybody elses? She scooped a particularly large glob onto her fingers and dutifully licked it off, the cum saltily coating her tongue and then sliding into her throat. Unlike some of her friends, Melissa never minded the taste of it. As long as her husband didn't complain about her taste, she wouldn't complain about his. Of course, during their dating years, Jack had wanted sex from her two or three times a week, but he'd never do her while she was on her period. So oral sex had been the only choice.

She still felt slimy even though she'd licked off as much as she could. The clock read 10:20. Would he use her right up until 11:00 and then let her clean up? She decided she didn't care. It wasn't her decision to make.

"Damn, you're a mess," Alex said as he fondled her tit and then distastefully pulled his hand away. "You need a good hosing off and I need a good shower."

He ordered her into the shower, forcing her to wash and clean him before attending to herself. She'd hoped not to get her hair wet, but that proved impossible when he made her kneel and suck him some more, the water making a perfect lubricant. He continued to be very curious about her body, too, poking and prodding in every crevice and curve. She realized she liked the way he held her butt, his fingers always a threat to slide down and tickle her pussy. And when he occasionally showed that edge of animal passion, she would feel a thrill run through her.

Only one question remained for her: would he ask her if she would be returning the next week, or simply tell her to? Either way, the answer would be "Yes."

CONSUMMATIONS

Alex examined the nipple he held between his thumb and forefinger. Aroused and pliable, it represented the relationship he'd created with this woman. He was pleased that he could handle and inspect her in any manner he liked, and she would comply without complaint, neither physical nor audible. He felt sure that when he fucked her anally during their next session she would allow that without complaint as well. She'd come far in just a few hours.

He squeezed the nipple a little harder, noting the change in her breathing and the widening of her pupils as she became more aroused. Even though they'd just showered, he wouldn't mind sending her back to her husband with the scent of sex on her. His cock stirred a little at the thought. Maybe during his instructions things would heat up sufficiently.

After the shower, he ordered her to lay on her back on the floor, while he peered down at her from the loveseat. He placed his foot between her legs and idly played with her pussy using his big toe.

"You did adequately well tonight," he told her, seeing a small smile creep across her face. "You are sufficiently attractive to please me, and you are a fairly decent fuck. On a scale of one to ten, I'll give you a six for your performance today." It was important to give her some doubt as to her abilities, so she would always work harder to please him. "Now take your position so you can get your orders for next week."

She scrambled into position, her face now only inches from his crotch, her eyes properly downturned. "You have two homework assignments," he began, trusting in his ability to instinctively find the right orders. "First, you're going to work on your vocabulary. No more of that dismal performance I heard today. By next week, I want you to know ten words for cunt, not including the ones you used today. For every one you're missing, you'll get five punishment points. And I won't just be using my hand next week." She quivered at that.

"Second, there's some people who say there's over a million dirty pictures on the internet. I just want ten of those pictures. Next week, I want you to bring me a disk with ten dirty, obscene, sexual pictures on it. And not just any ten. I want ten that turn you on, ten that make you want to jump in and join the action.

"Finally, when you come to me next week I want you dressed in a certain way. Specifically, you'll wear a short skirt with satin G-string panties. A matching garter belt. Sheer stockings. High heel shoes. And most importantly, a sheer white blouse, as gauzy and see-through as possible. And don't bother wearing a bra. With tits like yours, we're gonna want to show 'em off."

He leaned forward and placed his cock in her mouth, lifting her chin so she could look in his eyes. He let some of his lust peek out from his eyes, causing her to shudder as though a small electric charge had stung her. "Bring some cash with you, as we'll be going out shopping. And you're going to end up paying, and paying, and paying..." he intoned ominously.

He brightened up. "Now, it's ten to eleven. If you can get me hard in five minutes, without your hands, I'll bring you off one more time. But if you fail...well, who knows what may happen."

He immediately felt her sucking at his cock, her talented tongue and mouth working wonders on his shaft. But after just a couple minutes, he knew it to be a lost cause. He was just too drained, physically and mentally, to really get going. Now, if he had time to tie her up...but no, that particular exercise wasn't slated until later.

"Bing! Five minutes...and I am very disappointed, as you can tell from my cock's obvious lack of excitement," he scolded her. "Now it's my turn."

On her back on the table, her cunt was at the perfect height for him to lick her freely without putting a crick in his neck. He pushed his tongue inside her, quickly finding her clit. Violently shaking his head back and forth, it didn't take very long to elicit moans and gasps from her. He kept his eye on the clock while he alternated the pace and pressure of his tongue work. Her excited thrusts and writhing told him that she was nearing the edge. It was now or never.

The clock flicked to 11:00 and he lifted his head from between her legs, causing her to gasp and whine at the sudden lack of stimulation. "Out of time, cunt," he teased her. "Too bad. Too sad. Maybe next time you'll do a better job on me." He smiled at the spiteful look she gave him. He flirted with the idea of bringing her off but rejected it. Best to leave her with a sample of his power.

"Now," he warned, "no bringing yourself off until after you leave here. And don't forget, same time next week." He slapped her butt as he headed to the bathroom to dress, still feeling her frustrated stare bore into his back.

THE END... For now

Melissa stared at him as he left the room, willing him to come back and finish the job. Her legs remained spread, her pussy ached for release, but she didn't dare ignore his orders not to finish the job.

The bastard! Next week she would have her revenge!

Thank you for your many comments. Please let me know if you'd like the story to continue!

bbonz1
bbonz1
554 Followers
12