She Had It Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she approached me smiling sexily, I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her on to the bed, ouch that hurt. I cuffed her arms behind her back with the cuffs just above the elbows. I blindfolded her, and with my phone, I took some photos of her, posing her this way and that, while using my hands on her, to expose and stimulated her. Slapping her on her big breast pinching her nipples, she became combative trying to kick me, I pulled her off the bed by her hair, and she landed on her knees. She craned her neck and held her head high I was pulling her hair straight up, you're hurting me, stop, ouch stop. I slapped her across the face with a stinging blow, she became silent and looked into my eye's and tears formed in her eye's, "you bastard", I slapped her again and she began to cry. I forced her backward pulling her hair, she fell back with a thud her feet twisted awkwardly under her ass, I face fucked her brutally slapping her face to make her do my bidding.

I fucked, sodomized, spanked, whipped and roughed up her breast and pussy for the next four hours. She cried, wailed in pain and fought me in the beginning, then fell silent and quit struggling as if resigned to her fate, grunting, groaning, and tensing in pain. When I finished she slumped face down in the center of the bed, in a sweating heap, her body covered in red blotches. Still silent except for her heavy breathing and an occasional sob, she said nothing. I unclipped the cuffs on her elbows and she first sighed deeply as if relieved, then grimaced painfully when she moved her arms around and laid them on her stomach.

She turned on to her back and stared at me; she did not move nor shift her gaze. Her look was hard to read, clearly hurting, it was a bewildered look. I hated myself; I wanted to say something but could not. I moved toward her and touched her shoulders and she winced in pain and blinked, then stared at me again. I rubbed and kneaded her shoulders gently; I knew they hurt her, strained for hours with her arms behind her back. She only broke her stare to blink away tears, she did not move otherwise. I offered her some bottled water, lifting her head to rest on my thigh. I held the bottle to her lips and tilted it up to give her sips.

Are you Okay? I asked her finally breaking our silence. She tried to answer but couldn't, then cleared her throat nodded yes and whispered;" I knew you wouldn't hurt me". I just hung my head you did not deserve this I'm sorry, it will be over soon. I explained how it would end. I would tie her to the bed comfortably where she could sleep, in the morning I would call one of her friends to come free her. I will be far from here and I will never bother you again.

She told me I did not have to tie her, she was not going to go to the police but she knew I did not believe her and understood I had too much to risk, so it was Okay. Then she said I know you did not want to hurt me, but also I think you like me, I'm quite sure of it actually even with your mask I can see it in your eyes, and at times I can feel it in your touch. I am confused myself I should be furious, angry, hateful maybe even vengeful, but I am not. You won't do this again I'm pretty sure of that and you'll punish yourself every time you remember it. The strangest thing of all is if I wasn't such a conceited bitch who disregards everyone with out giving them the time of day or the courtesy to say hello, to talk to them, this would not have happened. I think given the chance, we might have been friends. I don't give anyone that chance with my attitude, and because of that, I don't have many friends, don't get many dates. The few friends I do have are just like me, it's sad really, I have even thought about therapy I guess I'm to conceited to try it, may be it's time to rethink that.

The sad fact was, she was right about much of what she said. One thing I was sure of, I could have very easily liked her, she was very pretty with even the slightest softening of her personality, I was sure I could like her. None of that mattered, I was leaving, I was not going to stray from my plan, and I would never see her again. Maybe she would get that therapy; she might make some lucky guy happy, maybe a bunch of lucky guys.

I told her I would leave her bound but with as much movement as possible and still accomplish what I wanted her utter humiliation, even if to be just for her best friend. When she was secured to the bed frame she could move her arms, bend her elbows but could not reach far enough to reach her wrist cuffs. Her legs were secured much like her arms, able to bend at the knees but not close her legs completely. All the keys for the locks on her restraints would be left on the kitchen table. The lock on the leather pants, which would keep the twelve inch black vibrating dong, secured in her vagina I would leave on the nightstand. I did not want to leave her gagged, just too dangerous she could literally choke on her on drool. There was a sports bottle with a long drinking tube for water. She could move her head and hands enough to get it in her mouth.

The time for me to leave was near, I told her it may be in her best interest best too take some over the counter sleeping pills, this would let her sleep through the night during those periods when the vibrator was not buzzing deep in her cunt. I would call her friends early in the morning so they could come and release her. She said she would be frightened, being bound and alone, that all this wasn't necessary. I have no choice, as much as I want too, I just can't trust you, I told her. So that's how I left her restrained to the bed, butt plug and vibrating dildo inserted and on a timer, porn spread about, water available and sedated with OTC sleeping pills. I left just after dark.

I made the call to her friend at seven in the morning, it took some convincing that it was not a practical joke and she really needed help, but she said she would go free her. I called Lynn an hour and a half later just to check on her. Hi, are you Okay Lynn? It's you I knew you'd call to see if I was all right. Yeah I'm fine, Sarah came to rescue me, and she is pretty freaked out. I am tired as hell, and really sore, that damn vibrator wore me out. I'd would just fall asleep and it would start again. I'm going for a short walk, and then I'm going to bed. I'm also going to see a therapist, to work on my attitude, I have decided. Will you call me again, please? I can talk to you. I knew you wouldn't hurt me. Yeah I'll call I still have time on this phone card, finding a pay phone is tough these days, but I'll call, you're right I didn't want to hurt you and I do like you, Bye.