She is Thai

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tits didn't look the best from this angle. They were more saggy now, the loose skin visible. Looking down her body, her waist still looked firm and curved and her backside was still lovely. Small, tight and rounded. I reached over and pulled one thigh upwards, exposing her pussy. I slipped two fingers along her still wet pussy lips. Soon I was knuckle deep as I finger fucked her slowly.

I was trying to get my cock deeper into her mouth. Yang suddenly gagged, but smiled as she said "Mak, mak." Too much. She began licking along the shaft and down to my balls. I suddenly realised that she had been sucking my cock still coated in a liberal coating of her own pussy juice. The thought turned me on. She hadn't hesitated. I wondered if she liked the taste of pussy juice.

I twisted her around and into the famous 69 position. Obviously a new one on her, Yang took a moment to get the hang of it. Soon she was gasping again as an outpouring of juices ran down my chin.

She turned around quickly then squatting over me, she lowered her pussy onto my cock, her hand guiding me. Two or three bobs and my cock sank into her to the maximum. It was a lovely feeling. Her face seemed screwed up with pain, but when I tried to stop her Yang shrugged me off and carried on, dropping down on me harder and harder. She took my hands and guided them to her breasts, squeezing my hands to her breasts by using her own hands around mine.

It took me a few disconcerting moments to realise what she wanted. I squeezed her tits hard, even managing to catch a nipple in my fingers, squeezing that hard too. In moments Yang was groaning loudly through an orgasm which shuddered through her. Squeezing her hard seemed to prolong the delicious agony for her. Wow. What an orgasm. She eventually collapsed onto my chest, breathing deeply as she nuzzled my neck.

Was she saying "thank you, thank you, thank you."

12