She Knows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That tickles!" She laughed

After I was finished with her feet, I looked up at her and smiled, "I guess it's time for the main course."

"That's right baby, stick that tongue inside me!"

I was more than happy to oblige! I started to lick up and down her lips, she tasted great! I then pushed my tongue as far as it would go inside.

"Oh yeah that's it"

I carried on licking and penetrating her with my tongue. I was working all the way round her pussy; until I got to her clit then I stayed and worked on her clit.

"Oh yeah that's it, don't stop now, I'm gonna... OOOhhhh"

All of a sudden her pussy nectar oozed out of her pussy and I lapped up every single drop.

"You taste great Jacqueline." I smiled at her. She looks as though she was just recovering from her orgasm.

"That was so much better than masturbating" she said, "How would you like me to return the favour to you?"

"Yes please" I said immediately, we quickly swapped position, now I was lying on my back and she was on top. She started to rub my cock through my shorts. Then she pulled down my shorts to reveal my semi-hard cock.

"Oh my god" she gasped, "I didn't think I would be this big!"

"I don't like to brag, all I can say is I can satisfy Zoë every time I see her with this." Then I patted my cock.

"How big is it?"

"About 6inches when it is like this, but when it's fully erect it's just under 8inches." I said proudly.

"Wow you're bigger than Jaret already! I guess all the creatine shakes do make you bigger!"

I just smiled thinking how small Jaret must be. She then started to stroke me, "do you like it like that?" she asked.

"Just carry on"

She carried on, and then about after a minute or two, she started to tease the tip of my cock with her tongue.

"That feels so good!"

"It tastes even better" she said softly back to me.

She then took the whole thing in her mouth, she was licking the underside with her tongue, she also took care of my balls too, she used her nicely manicured nails to gently scratch and tickle my balls. She carried on doing that until I was rock solid, then she swapped positions, she started to stroke my cock and took my balls into her mouth.

"Oh! This feels amazing, you should teach Zoë this!" All I could from her was mumbling as she had her mouthful with my balls. Then she stopped sucking and stroking me and looked at me,

"I think we're ready for the fucking."

With that she lay back down on the bed and waited for me insert my cock inside her. Before I fucked her I quickly asked her,

"Wait, shouldn't I wear a condom before we fuck?"

"Don't worry about it, I'm on the pill. I decided if I needed a condom every single time I fucked Jaret or you now, then I would need hell of a lot of condoms, and besides, the pill is cheaper."

With that said, I positioned myself between her legs, I grabbed my cock and placed the tip between her pussy lips, then I just inserted the head and pulled it back out again. I loved teasing her, it was so fun, I guess she was going to tell me to hurry up and fuck her so I just thrusted my hips foreword and rammed my cock into her pussy.

"FUCK!" was all she could say

"Sshh... You don't wanna wake my mom and dad up now do you?" I said as I carried on fucking her pussy. "Oh Jacqueline you are so fucking tight!" I continued thrusting in and out. She replied very quietly,

"Well everyone is gonna seem tight with the cock you've got"

I just laughed at this comment. Then I thought to myself Jaret must have a really small cock if he fucks Jacqueline all the time and she is still this tight! Before I had anymore time to think she said to me,

"I want to ride that thing."

"Sure babe, I wanna see those titties bouncing up and down. Come on then Jacqueline, take a seat."

She got on top of me and started to bounce up and down,

"Oh my god, this is so good!" she kept repeating.

Whilst she was bouncing on me, I sat myself up so that I could suck on her tits.

"Yeah suck those titties Bobo, aaahhh... so good!!!" She came for the second that night.

"Baby, can you please gimme a footjob?"

"Sure baby" then she got off me cock and sat down between my legs, she sandwiched my cock between my cock and started to rub it up and down.

"Did you know my feet are virgins?"

"Well technically they're not"

"Why you say that?" she enquired

"You were more or less giving me a footjob today when I was giving you that foot massage!"

"Oh that doesn't count silly!"

"Why not?"

"Because I wasn't actually touching your cock with my feet, your shorts were in between."

"Fair enough"

She carried on rubbing my cock with her feet, and then she said to me,

"Are you ready to fuck me again?"

"Hell yeah! This time I wanna do you doggy style"

"Yeah, do me doggy style"

I quickly positioned her on all fours and I quickly slid my cock inside her. As we fucked I leaned on her so that I could start to kiss her again. As we continued to fuck, I could feel my balls tightening up and my cock was starting to stiffen even more and it started to throb.

"I think I'm gonna cum baby, where you want it?"

"I want it all over me, all over my face, cover my glasses baby"

"Let's do it!" That said I pulled myself out of her and stood up over her, and now she was kneeling in anticipation of my load. I was wanking furiously and she started to tickle my balls. She was gently pushing me over the edge and she said to me,

"Let me see you wank Bobo"

"Carry on tickling those balls Jacqueline"

"Oh so you like me playing with you balls do you?"

"Here it comes..."

With that I shot my first load directly on her glasses covering her lenses, the second load came out almost instantaneously this time it hit her on the cheek and her nose. The third load wasn't as powerful; I came out and dribbled onto her chin.

"Is there any more in there?" She said as she started to squeeze my cock and a couple of drops came out of my cock. She then sucked the cum off of my cock.

"I haven't tasted cum for so long. It's so good!"

"Hey let me get a picture of you like this" I quickly grabbed my camera and took a picture of Jacqueline naked covered in cum. "This will be great to wank over in time to come!" I said.

"No it won't" she said back whilst wiping off the cum on her face with one of my t-shirts.

"Why not?" I replied

"Because we'll be doing this every time I stay round silly, so you won't need to wank over a picture of me naked and covered in your cum, you'll be doing it to me!"

"We're going to be doing this again?" I said as I lay down next to her in bed after putting on by boxers and sleeping shorts again.

"Course we are, after tonight I don't give a fuck if Jaret fucks me or not, because he won't be able to satisfy me like you can." She smiled

"You're not gonna break up with him are ya?"

"Nah I'm still gonna go out with him, and probably let him fuck me like he used to, I'll just pretend to enjoying it when I'm not. And then every single weekend I'll get what I need with you honey."

She smiled at me, I smiled at her, and we kissed one more time.

"I think we should get some sleep now, we can fuck some more tomorrow if you want when mom and dad are out working we got the house to ourselves for about 7hours! Think of the places we can fuck!"

"Looking foreword to it already!"

After saying all of that we cuddled up and slept.

The End

So what did you think about my first story? Please send me some feedback through the link below.

I will reply to all emails.

12