she made Him cry

Story Info
A quick punishment.
2.5k words
3.56
15k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their eyes had long been closed as she rested her head on His chest, her smile and cheek rubbing against His bare skin. His breathing made her head rise and fall with it, the tags on her collar softly clinking together amidst the quiet trickle of the flowing creek in the backyard. Even in His slumber, His hand gripped the handle of her leash, as it's length lightly lay next to her head. She belonged to Him, and was proud to be His.

Clothing scattered across the floor amongst the rope and chains finally lay quiet. Their previous cries of "no more, please" still echoed in the quiet corners of their bedroom. The soft rope remembered the stretching and pulling, the sheer tightness against Panda's skin as the un-giving and unforgiving chains bound her body to the door to the bedroom.

Panda was normally a good girl. A little mischievous at times, but knew that He would put her back into her place if need be. She didn't expect this particular punishment to be so stressful. Her words not only hurt Him, but they brought back His bad memories of women before. Though unintentional, He didn't want any part of it. She had to learn, then and there, just how much she had hurt Him through her careless choice of words.

The bathroom next to them echoed the sting that His hand placed on her naked rear. As her cries echoed against the pale white tiles, a tear lightly rolled down His cheek. With the stinging of His hand, he remembered just how much her words had hurt Him. The overwhelming thrust of His arm brought to His attention the wave and kick to His heart that she caused. He never wanted her to make Him feel that way again.

As her hands gripped the cold steel chains that bound her to the door, she thought to herself, "He could be using the whip. Thank god He's not using the whip," as His hand swiftly dropped on her backside with a snap. Her eyes clenched shut as ordered, she still could feel the tears that fell from His eyes, and knew that she was the reason they were falling. Her thick collar had been tightened to show her how much she had taken away His breath, and she almost choked with each swipe of His hand.

He never raised His voice. He never did. Never. Not even when he did use the whip. As Panda pulled on her chains to lessen the sting of His hand, she remembered the first time He used the whip on her, her sides and thighs stinging and burning, the time she took off her collar and walked out of the house in rage. She knew that walking back inside meant that sting. Being with Him was more important to her. Being by His side was worth whatever mark He laid on her.

When He paused, her eyes still shut, she felt His hand lay gently on her back, leaning over her as a tear fell onto her bare skin. She heard Him weep. His cry hurt her more than His hand ever could. He could have let her go. He could have locked her out. He could have pushed her onto the street to fend for herself, but didn't. Panda knew that He didn't like to punish. Not like this. To train or educate, maybe, but never with the intention to hurt.

Panda's eyes opened from her slumber, looking up His chest to His sleeping face, a face of relaxation and satisfaction. Her cheek brushed itself along the length of the leash, smiling more, knowing that no matter what He would not let her go. No matter how badly she hurt Him, there was always going to be that leash, that connection to Him, His guidance and love. She grabbed the leash with her teeth, giving it a playful tug, and His hand tightened further, pulling back, showing her that He still needed her by His side.

Once the sting of His hand had subsided, He dropped to His knees, leaning His wet face against her thighs. She finally let her tears fall down her face. Biting her lip, she tried the best she could to stop, His words making it all the more difficult. "Please," He said. "Please don't make Me do this again." His arms wrapped around her thighs, hugging her tightly, pulling her body tightly in her restraints.

She smiled against His bare chest, keeping the leash between her teeth. His hand in the loop of the leash was the only tense part of His body. Leaning her head to the side, she looked up at the curves of His chest, and at the cartoon tattoo of His panda on His shoulder, by His side where she belongs. Panda closed her eyes, softly kissing His bare belly, nuzzling against the dry, sweaty skin.

"No Sir, never again." Her words were broken between her breathing and her sobs. "I'll be a good girl. Just as you like. I never want to hurt my Master again." She pulled her arms tighter, pulling the chain to her collar, tightening it further as He stood. He leaned His chest against her back, His arms wrapping themselves around her breasts, His hands sliding up between them to loosen her collar for her to breathe.

Panda dropped to her knees beneath Him as her chains were unlocked. "Please forgive me, Sir," she begged. Sitting on her knees, her head hung low as the chain on her neck dangled before her. Her eyes closed tightly as her tears streamed down her face like the creek in the backyard, soaking the dark hair that fell on on either side of her face. "I'll be your good girl. I promise. I'm sorry."

She felt His hand swiftly fall on the top of her head, pushing her to the ground. "Down," He said. As she lay with her chest against the floor, her eyes opened to a glimpse of His clenched fist. He was angry. Rarely did He get angry. Panda knew her Master well, and remembered many of the things He tried to teach her. She knew Him well enough to know that when He used one word commands that He was trying to work through something. He was trying to heal. He had taught her the stages of grief: denial, pain, anger, depression, recovery, working through, and acceptance. Through being with Him for so long, she learned all of these emotions that He displayed, and what His end result would be.

"Stay," He commanded. She nodded and hugged her body to the floor, keeping still. The closer and more quickly she followed His orders meant the sooner He'd be willing to have her in His arms. Oh, how she longed to be in those strong arms, wrapped around her sore body. She wanted His firm hands to ease her pain, let her know that He still loved her, and with each moment she lay naked against the hardwood floor more thoughts of Him ran through her head.

Panda was His good girl. As her lips left His body, her eyes opened to His, looking down at her sleepily. His hand wrapped in the leash had opened, and she quickly pressed her face into His palm. Her hands slipped around His waist as she pulled her body further between His legs. Gently kissing His hand, she whispered, "Thank you, Master."

"For what," He asked softly. She turned her face to look up to Him as He liked and saw His smile. That was important to Him, knowing that even after a punishment she knew that He wanted her to be proud of herself. A simple look in the eye. She was everything that He wanted, and everything that He had trained her to be. If for nothing else, He wanted her to be proud of that.

"For keeping me where I belong." Her eyes closed as her head relaxed in His hand. "For showing me that I was wrong, for making me see where my place is. Everything. Thank you, Sir." She lightly curved her body, softly rubbing it against His. Even the simple feeling of their bodies together sent shivers up her spine. "Thank you, Master."

With her body against the floor, her tears started to soak the hard wood. "Look at Me," He commanded. "Look at Me!" She lifted only her eyes, keeping her head turned low to the ground. His eyes were red and swollen from His tears. Swiftly he slid His forearm across His face, breathing heavy. His stern stare into her eyes, in addition to the redness of His, burned through Panda's heart, making it sink below the cold floor she lay on.

His hand suddenly pointed at her face. "Never. Never! Never, do that again." Slowly, he knelt down next to her head, resting His hand on the floor. "Do you understand Me?" Panda nodded quickly. His voice was still strong and firm. "I've chosen you. I have no others. I don't want another slave. You know I never will. Never ... never imply that I will. Am I understood?"

Her hands next to her head clenched as she nodded quickly. Jesus did this hurt. The whip wasn't this bad. At least when He whipped her, His rough hand would ease that pain, even if it required the oh so gentle touch. "Yes, Sir. Never. I am Yours, to do with as You wish."

Her eyes wept again, speaking the words themselves. In the pit of her stomach, knots tightened and stretched, much like the ropes that pulled her body almost apart just minutes before. Her arms had been pulled to the sides of her and behind her back, His strong hand lifting her body, His other slapping firmly down on her naked rear. Then came the chains. Those were not as forgiving as the now seemingly soft ropes. As He lifted her hands over her head they rattled, more so when He threaded the chain through her collar. Pulling it tightly, the weight of her body stretched her as His feet knocked hers out from under her, as He began to lay His hand firmly against her rear. Even that pain didn't compare to what was now almost ripping her heart to pieces. She made Him cry and hurt. Badly. How in God's name could her Master still want her?

"I think you know what I wish to do with you, don't you." His voice was softening. To anybody else, those words would have meant a beating or more punishment, but with His soft voice , and as much as she knew Him, it was different.

She kept her head low, doing her best to keep her eyes fixed on His. A stuttered quick inhale held back more tears. "You wish to keep me. You wish to keep me where I belong, Sir." Panda bit her lip. He was so close to her. His kneeling naked body was inches from hers, her hands capable of reaching up to Him, pulling herself into His arms. She knew better. He had to be ready to accept her back into His arms. "Nothing else matters to me, Master. I will stay where I belong."

He paused, blinking as He looked at her. The moment seemed an eternity to her, praying that she was right. By His side was where she belonged. Keeping Him happy was all that mattered to her. She knew that He loved her, and always wanted her to please Him. As the quick few seconds slowly passed by, she started to tremble. She prayed that she was right.

Finally He sighed, and reached to the bed and picked up her leash, a gentle green, soft as His touch could be. His face relaxed further as His strong fingers latched the clasp to her collar, finally threading the chain out from it. "C'mon, Panda Bear. Time for bed." He stood before her, opening His arms, and she quickly lunged her body to His chest. Her arms tightly hugged His strong torso as He wrapped His around her back lightly. In His arms, her entire chest breathed a sigh of relief as He walked her to the bed.

At the edge, she stopped as always, folding her hands behind her back and lifting her chin to Him, waiting for Him to draw back the covers. She looked at Him next to her, her eyes large and wanting with His eyes looking back at her with a subtle smile. That smile alone meant forgiveness. He leaned down, lifting the sheets to the side, and laid His body on the bed, resting on His back. Still she waited.

Panda knew He wouldn't say much more. Master wasn't much for verbal commands. He would rather that she read Him, His actions, and know exactly what He wanted. He held her leash loosely, and trailed His eyes up from His hand to her collar. Finally, He locked His eyes with hers. Master was alright. Master had forgiven. Master still loved His little panda bear.

She stayed still, knowing He wanted to simply look at her, to admire the prize that was His. She blushed with a smile, her naked body before Him, standing and waiting for His desire. He smiled more, giving out a soft sigh. That meant acceptance for who she was, and what she meant to Him. Panda turned her face down slightly, smiling wider, doing her best to keep her soft blue eyes towards Him. Finally, with her leash in His right hand, He lifted His left to His lips, gently pressing a finger to His lips, then lowering it to His chest with a gentle pat. She loved that command. She loved it more than anything.

Every time He did this she felt sparks run through her body. Slowly she slipped onto the bed, resting on all fours, her hands by His shoulders. Her eyes closed as she gently kissed Him, prolonging it as much as she could. Keeping her lips against His, she lowered her body to His side, and rested her arm across His chest. The last part of His command was almost as satisfying as His kiss. Her head slipped slowly from His lips and down His chest to where He patted. This is where He wanted her head. Turning her cheek to nuzzle against His bare skin, she remembered why He wanted her here. He wanted her to be as close to His heart as she could.

They settled together, her head finally holding still, listening to the loudest heartbeat there ever was. She knew that it beat for her. It always would. Panda closed her eyes as His open hand pulled the covers over them. Once the blankets laid still, the only sound was from the running creek in the backyard. No more cries. No more tears. No more pain. Just Him. His heartbeat. "Thank you, Master," she said with a smile. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight. Goodnight My sweet panda bear."