She Noticed! Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo1104
Boo1104
113 Followers

My hands then proceeded to the hem of her black skirt, gently easing towards her waist unveiling a pair of shimmering, black thongs. I shook my head, thinking to myself "Devon would enjoy this." When she didn't protest, I grazed her kitty through her panties and discovered moisture there. "Oh," I said to her, raising and eyebrow, "You're liking this shit, huh?"

Unable to resist, I got on my knees in front of her, spreading her legs further apart. I slid her panties over to the side with one hand, and using my other hand, I gently stroked her clit with my thumb. Her body slid towards the edge of the sofa, giving me more access to her womanhood. I took the action as her way of allowing me to continue. While I continued to stroke her clit with my thumb, I slid a finger into her warm, wet pussy.

She moaned and pushed her kitty cat towards me. I took this as my cue that she was down for what I was now planning to do, but first, I had to be sure, so I sort of challenged her."If you don't think that you can take it," I began, "speak now or are you... scared?"

"I ain't scared of shit," she said as her head fell backwards against the back of the sofa. "I ain't no punk," she stated, her voice growing softer.

"We'll see," I said with a cunning smile. I then reached for the top of her skirt and panties and began to pull them towards me. Helping me, she raised her body so that the garments would slide down with ease. I then removed her shirt and bra, revealing her small but nice breasts. I played with her nipples until they became brown gemstones beneath my fingers. When they were erect to my satisfaction, I licked and sucked on one taut point as I played with the other. I knew that there was absolutely no turning back, when I felt her lazily playing in my hair . After sucking on one pert nipple, my lips traveled to the other as my hands made their way back to her saturated cat.

She moaned as I licked upon her breast and gently massaged her clit. Her hips rotated against my fingers as if asking for more. I then slowly pushed two fingers inside of her as my lips trailed to her neck, then her jaw, and finally her lips.

I was drawn in by the taste of "leg spreaders" and Fanny's tongue. I found myself wanting to slip deeper into the sweet cavern of her mouth. I felt myself growing wetter and wetter as our tongues battled and as she fucked my fingers. Time seemed endless as she played in my hair as I teased her pussy zealously. She moaned in protest when stood up and moved away from her to remove my attires. "I'm coming right back," I promised as I stripped away my goldish bra and matching panties.

I hurried back to her, kneeling in front of her once again. Unable to control myself any longer, I spread her legs apart and rubbed the damp pussy that was waiting for me. I then ran tongue from her thigh to the lips that enclosed the sensitive nub that I would soon feast upon. I then flicked my tongue back and forwards across her pussy lips, teasing her at first, sucking on them, never touching her clit.

Then, without warning, my tongue slid between those lips, finding her erect, throbbing clit. My tongue took prolonged, deeps strokes at first. They then grew slight and quick before becoming deep again. I gently sucked upon her clit as she rose her cat towards my face, writhing under my sweet torture. She bucked beneath my face as I licked and sucked her kitty cat like no one had.

When I felt like she was near the point of climaxing, I pulled away from her long enough to kiss on her neck and lips and let her calm down just a little bit. Then, I continued my dining on her clit. As I fervently licked her, I slid two fingers into her again, making her hips swing forward to meet every stroke of my fingers and tongue. She moaned, "Tavia..." It only urged me on! When I felt her body begin to quake, I knew that she was about to come. This time I did not fight it or try to stop it. I let her juices spill and flow as she moaned loudly, "Oh shit... Tavia... Ah Damn..."

I continued to lick and suck on her until she damn near begged me to quit. Letting her calm some, I made my way back to her lips and kissed her deeply, letting her taste herself to gauge her reaction. She kissed me back just as deeply as if enjoying her self as much I enjoyed her. As we kissed, I gently massaged her well eaten cu d' gras. She moaned against my lips as she once again began to work her hips against my hand.

"So," I began, still massaging her cat, "was that 'just okay' as you put it?"

"That was," she began with a soft smile, "Lovely."

I smiled back at her. By now my pussy was also throbbing for release. I had no expectations of Fanny doing the same to me since I knew that she was still so new to this, so I told her, "I'll give some time to get cleaned up and stuff". Then I went into the bedroom to relieve myself. I closed the door behind me and walked across my dark bedroom to the bed that Devon and I shared and laid down against the cool bed comforter. As my eyes drifted closed, my hands roamed my body, one hand massaging a pebbled nipple and the other gently rubbing my clit. As I played with myself, I once again became lost in my fantasy that it was Fanny who was touching me so intimately. I must've moaned her name because before I had realized what was happening, Fanny was crawling onto the bed beside me.

"What?" she began. "You were just gonna leave me in there while you played around in here? That's not cool."

"Well," I said in the darkness of my room. "I didn't think that you wanted to join in this part."

"Why not," she asked, switching on my small bedside lamp. "You did it to me."

"True," I debated, "but I didn't want you to feel obligated to do it back to me. I did it because I wanted to, not because I was expecting it in return."

"Well," she said, "I wouldn't feel right if I didn't do it back to you. Besides, I want to."

"Is that a fact?" I challenged in a sexy tone, making myself comfortable on my pillows.

"Yeah," she said, looking at me from where she sat on the edge of the bed. "I told you I ain't no punk. I'ma do this just to show you that I ain't fulla shit."

"Fine then," I said crooking my finger at her. "Come here."

She came to me and we shared a kissed that made me wish that Devon could've been there to experience it. Her thigh grazed my delicate cat and I moaned a little. This was going to drive me crazy! She had barely touched me and I was already ready to lose my damn mind! I had to do something to give me a minute or two to calm down, so I rubbed her cat a little while she kissed me softly on my neck. She then went to my erect nipples and flicked them and licked them with the tip of her tongue. I moaned out loud when she took a ripe nipple into her mouth and sucked on it as she began to massage my pussy with sure fingers. As if by it's own will, my body rocked into her fingers as she continued to rub me intimately. "More," I pleaded with her. "Ooh shit... more!"

She rubbed me more zealously as I tossed my hips backward and forward. She then slithered two fingers in me, then three as she continued to suck upon my breasts. I tangled my fingers into her hair as her tongue drifted from my breasts to my stomach circling my navel. She the trailed lower to the outskirts of my pussy. "Don't stop there," I begged her. She then began to tease my cu- lips as I had done her before, torturing me with bliss before taking my throbbing clit into her mouth, sucking at is gently, licking it ferociously, then lazily. Her tongue darted into my womanhood and I lost my mind! She tease me there and licked my clit with wantonness as I tossed my head left and right against my pillow unable to control the pleasure that coursed through my body. "Fanny... shit!...babygirl, please!..." I moaned a squirmed as she licked my clit while fingering me with two and three fingers.

When I came, she kept the strokes coming, pleasing me until I trembled uncontrollably, begging for mercy as I had made her just a while ago. She then brought her lips back to mine and tongued me deeply. I kissed her as deeply, stopping only when we both need to catch our breath.

Afterwards, we showered together, where we tasted one another again. Once we dried each other off, we strolled into the bedroom, climbed under the covers and talked about what had just taken place between us.

"Well, was this time better than the last time?" I asked her.

"Well, I can't really compare them because the first time was a threesome," she explained, "and this time was one-on-one."

"Oh, I see," I said with a smile. "Well, how did you like your first one-on-one experience? Be honest."

"I liked it," she admitted. "I'd do it again."

"I hope so," I thought aloud.

"You little freak!" she said with a laugh.

"It takes one to know one," I said grinning. "Oh and I meant what I said about the threesome."

"You really think that Devon would do it?" she asked.

"I'm sure of it," I informed her with a foxy smile.

"Fine," she said. "Set it up."

I was quiet for a moment. "Are you for real?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "I ain't scared."

"I believe that now," I told her, my eyes drifting shut. "I'll work something out...No problem."

"Cool," she said with a yawn. "Do that."

We both fell asleep, planning for the next time...

Boo1104
Boo1104
113 Followers
12