She Only Wore a Shirt to the Funeral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haramiru
haramiru
149 Followers

I shrugged as I stood up as well, then undid my belt and dropped my pants to the floor. "No big deal; it happens every time I catch a girl wearing a shirt to a funeral."

Jade ran her fingers down from my navel to my boxers, her fingers lingering over the bulge which was trying desperately to get out from there. "Oh wow. I did this?" she asked.

I shrugged. "It wasn't the Easter bunny."

Jade looked up at me and smirked, practically nude. "Why don't you have a seat again? At least we don't have pants in the way now."

I sat down and said, "Just to warn you, the grinding was rubbing me a little raw. Might not be able to do much more."

"I bet silk won't be as rough as your pants were," she said as she sat down on me again. She slid experimentally on my lap, and she was right. Her pussy was hot and wet, and I could feel it right through my underwear. It was only a few moments before my erection was back to full force, and had escaped from my boxers through the fly. Jade smirked and kept going, lining up my cock against her slit and rubbing it, letting her wetness seep through the silk panties and lubricate my shaft. I started breathing faster as she ground, getting more and more into it by the moment. Just as I was beginning to feel my orgasm around the corner, she stopped. "You might as well take off your underwear," she said as she dismounted.

I nodded and slipped my boxers down, sliding them down my legs and setting them on top of her shirt. Jade looked down at my cock and nodded in approval, her panties still tucked by my cock into her vulva in a ridiculous camel toe. She spread her legs again and sat down on top of me, this time taking my cock and positioning it against her panties directly. "If you can get through these, you can fuck me," she announced.

My cock took that as a challenge. I gripped her waist and pulled her towards me, and I felt her pussy respond. I could even see it as she leaned back, leaving just enough space to see my cock as its head pressed hard against her panties. It was only moments before its head sank into her wetness, and a squishing sound came from her pussy as my cock pressed insistently against it. The material was cotton, and it had soaked up enough of her juices that it almost felt like I was fucking her at this point. I was entering her just a fraction of an inch, and the panties had formed a wrapper around it. Jade closed her eyes in ecstasy and reached down to finger herself again, strumming on her clit furiously as I thrust against her pussy harder and harder. I felt myself entering her deeper and deeper, and the panties were pulling in; the lips of her pussy were almost entirely exposed at this point. I pulled Jade a little closer to me and locked my lips onto her right breast, sucking on it as she strummed on her clit. She didn't have a free hand at this point; her other hand was holding into my shoulder for balance. I could see a crisis in her eyes as she began to breathe faster, her orgasm beginning to come as I stabbed my cock towards her pussy. Moments later, she let out a muffled whimper as she tried not to scream. I could see her begging with her eyes, pleading, and I granted her request. I brought up my other hand and clamped it over her mouth just before she opened her mouth and screamed into it. She was breathing fast, and my hand vibrated with the muffled screams as she let loose, the sounds reduced to the point where they wouldn't be noticed over conversation in the next room.

Her pussy let loose at this moment, letting her hot juices drip out of her. It wasn't quite a squirt, but it was all my cock needed. Wet, stretched, and now soaked, I felt her panties begin to give way before my cock's relentless assault. I took my hand off of her mouth as her orgasm died down, and slipped it behind her ass and pulled. I thrust as hard as I could, and felt the panties give just a little bit more. Jade looked down into my eyes, her own eyes widening as she felt what was starting between us. She opened her mouth to say something as I pulled back, but then clamped her eyes shut and took in a sharp breath as I thrust again, finally tearing a hole through her cotton panties and plunging fully into her hot, wet pussy. I pulled her to me, one hand around her ass and the other around her lower waist, as I made her mine, owning her body completely in this moment.

Jade wrapped her arms around me and squeezed, pressing our bodies tight against each other as we were finally joined, our fleshes molding around each other in a dance as old as our species. We didn't talk, I just thrust. I could feel the remnants of her panties wrapped around the base of my cock, still damp with her juices but no longer providing any kind of obstacle.

I buried myself inside of her, my cock straining for release. Jade opened her mouth to breathe, and I stopped her by pulling her head down and kissing her. At first hesitant, she threw herself into it. Moments later, she broke free and gasped out, "Floor."

I didn't need any encouragement. I lifted us up from the chair, her slight body presenting little impediment to me. I took a step or two to get some distance, and then dropped down onto a pile of clean clothes to soften the fall. Jade gasped as the shock of the landing was transmitted into her pussy through my cock, then I used my weight to roll us over. There was no reason to fuck on top of my ex's clothes, particularly since she'd just lost her father. There was a brief pang of guilt as I remembered that this was supposed to be a funeral, but the feeling of Jade's pussy on my cock was enough to make me push away the guilt to focus on this.

We rolled over and over, winding up on the carpet with me on the bottom and her on top. I ran my hands from her ass cheek to her shoulder, enjoying the sensation of her warmth pressing against me as I entered her. I thrusted again and again, her pussy wide open and accepting me as I worked my way up to my orgasm. Jade was breathing faster and faster, and grinding her crotch against me in a way which made me pretty sure she was getting her clit rubbed. My cock felt it would bust any moment as it swelled inside her, as her pussy juices dripped out with every stroke. A familiar fire began to build up within me, concentrating in my lower abdomen and slowly edging ever closer to my cock. I began breathing faster as I got close, and Jade responded in kind. I could feel a new tension around my cock as her pussy began clenching around it and releasing, her pre-orgasm coaxing my shaft, milking it for my cargo of sperm. Jade opened her eyes and looked into mine, thrusting deliberately and watching my face intensely. It was more than I could take; my hands flew down to her ass and crushed her to me, driving my cock deep within her as I felt my orgasm reach its climax.

My cock was all the way inside her spasming pussy when I came, dumping ounces of thick sperm into her willing and ready pussy. This time Jade couldn't help but cry out; she let out a gasp of pleasure as I finished my intimate invasion of her body. While we were all present to mourn a death, we fucked for life. At least, that's what I realized in the aftermath, as we split apart our heaving, panting, exhausted bodies.

My cock got hung up on the devastated remains of her panties, pulling them towards me. They were a sopping wet mess, with a hole in the center where my dick had rammed its way through on the way to her pussy. Jade rolled over and lay on her back, her knees slightly elevated as she looked around frantically. I figured out what she was looking for and tossed her a box of tissues. She slid her panties off, then pulled out some tissues and hurriedly began to dab at her vaginal area, trying desperately to catch our commingled fluids before they could flow out far enough to drip onto the floor.

"Shit," she said. "We got carried away."

I put my boxers back on, then held up her panties to the light. "Never underestimate a dick's ability to overcome obstacles, as long as there's a vagina on the other side," I observed. My cock had successfully punched a ragged quarter-sized hole through her panties, and her vaginal juices had soaked a bull's eye around the hole.

Jade took a look at her panties and swore softly. "I should have taken those off," she said as she stood up, letting the sexual fluids drip more freely from her vagina.

"That's probably why good girls wear more than just a shirt and panties to a funeral," I observed.

She threw one of the wadded-up tissues at me, and I ducked it reflexively. When I looked back at her, her hands were on on her hips, all modesty gone. Her tits were proudly exposed to the open air, and the delicate line of her trimmed pussy was visible as she stood with her legs slightly spread. "I suppose that good girls don't get cheated on by their husbands either?" she inquired.

I slipped my shirt back on. "I'm all ears for this one," I said.

Jade rolled her eyes and sighed. "Well, you saw my little boy earlier. A couple of months ago, I found out that when I was pregnant with him, my husband slept with another woman because he didn't want to fuck me until I got my body back. I found out about it last month when his paychecks suddenly got smaller. He got her pregnant, and she stuck him for child support. If it weren't for that, I'd never have known."

I winced. "Why don't you just leave him, then?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Maybe I will, maybe I won't. But I'm certainly going to have an affair or two on him before I make up my mind."

Jade's hand ran down to her pussy, and she grimaced as she felt more of my cum dripping out. She left a tissue down there and ran her hand over her flat belly, caressing it gently. "As for this, Brent, don't worry. if I get pregnant, I'm not coming after you for the child support. I'd rather twist the knife by making him pay for both of my kids if we do divorce."

She bent over and picked up her bra, then slipped it over her shoulders and turned her back to me. I stepped up and hooked it for her, admiring as I did the sinuous curve of her neck and shoulders. She turned around, the V of her bra bunching up her cleavage and pointing downward at her navel and the lower, deeper V of her pelvis. I drank in the sight of her body as if it were a fine wine. "We must do this again some time," I said.

Jade smiled shyly. "Well, at least until I make up my mind," she said.

I held up her panties, looking at her through the hole in the center. "I imagine this will present a problem for you, given what you're wearing," I pointed out.

Jade shuddered. "Well, you did have to go converting them to crotchless. Why don't you hold onto them, sport? War trophy." Jade bent over and rooted through the pile of laundry on the floor, trying to find something she could wear. The years since my breakup with Lois hadn't been kind to her, and there was no way that Jade's slender hips could hold Lois's panties. But her hotter sister was about the same size and had been staying at the house since her father's death. Jade found a pair of black panties which were close enough to her size, then pulled them up. She was incredibly hot in her underwear, and she picked up her dress shirt and slid it on. She started buttoning it up and asked, "How do I look?"

I looked her over - her hair was wild, her lipstick was smudged, and she looked like she'd just got done fucking a guy at a party. "You should probably clean up a little. Take a look in the mirror over there," I said, gesturing towards a mirror on the wall. I stepped into my tactical pants, one leg at a time, as she maneuvered herself over to the mirror and then gasped in horror.

"Shit! I can't go out like this!" she exclaimed.

I pulled up my pants, then buckled my belt and picked up my jacket. "Anything I can do for you?" I asked.

She sighed. "You can kick that window out and help me through it so I can drive away," she said.

I shook my head. "I'm afraid the grieving family wouldn't appreciate the broken window. That, and your son is probably wondering where you're at by now."

Jade thought about it for a second. "I think my boy messed up my hair," she said with a smirk as I slipped my jacket on.

I walked over to her and ran my hand through her hair to smooth it. She tossed her head and smiled back at me, then kissed me on the lips. I circled my arms around her lower back slowly and pressed her to me, enjoying this final embrace.

"Wanna do this again?" Jade asked.

I smirked and reached into my wallet, fished out one of my business cards, and handed it to her. "Text messages are best for a quick response, in case I'm with a customer at the shop. Make sure you tell me who you are the first time, though, so I can add you."

Jade smirked and pulled her bra out a little, flashing me her nipple for a moment as she slipped my card inside. She kissed me and said, "I'll get in touch soon. I'm pretty sure I'm fertile right now, and the more I think about it, the more I want to have your baby to get back at my husband."

I smiled and said, "Well, at least I'm STD-free. But I'd prefer you don't do anything risky if we're going to do this regularly though. You know, like fucking a guy you just met at a funeral. A funeral you showed up to in nothing but a shirt and underwear, for that matter."

Jade blushed. "It's a dress, Brent. Now, we need to leave here a few minutes apart, so it doesn't raise suspicion."

"Shirt, Jade. There's no way that's anything other than a shirt," I said as my hand slipped between the flaps on the front of her ‘dress' and massaged her pussy through her borrowed panties. Jade's eyes widened and she slapped my hand away. "Don't you go getting me started again!" she hissed.

I chuckled and held up my phone. "Text me right away, and I'll message you as soon as the coast looks clear. I'll keep an eye on the door from the outside."

"Seems you may have done this a time or two before," Jade said suspiciously.

I shrugged. "I'm single, what can I say? Anyway, I'll be be back."

She pressed herself flat against a cabinet to shield herself from view as I cracked the door open and discretely slipped out. There were a number of people out in the kitchen, but I walked out as if I owned the place. No one seemed to look at it afterwards.

I sat down on the couch I'd abandoned earlier, and a few moments later my phone buzzed as Jade messaged me. I saved her contact info, then let her know that I was watching the kitchen and would let her know as soon as the people who'd seen me leave had circulated.

Fred spotted me, and meandered over to the couch again. "Hey bud, where'd you go?" he asked.

I turned to him with a smirk. "Details tonight, my friend. Let's just say I owe you dinner for a white lie, and she wasn't asking if I was family."

Fred's face was blank. "Who's ‘she'?" he asked.

My attention was drawn to the side, as Lois raised her voice over in the living room and people migrated over to listen. She was talking about her father, what he'd meant to her, and that everyone who wanted a copy of the family photos she'd scanned could write their address in her book and she'd send them one. I quickly sent Jade a text message telling her no one was looking at the laundry room anymore. Seconds later, the laundry room door cracked open slowly, and Jade slipped out, giving me a furtive look which drew Fred's attention.

Fred looked over and saw me looking at her, and her looking at me. Moments later, I felt his elbow jab my lower ribs gently. "All of the details," he said under his breath.

I smirked and joined the applause after Lois finished her little speech. A lot of the family were relatively distant relations, so for some of them they'd have learned more about her father after his death than they knew about him during his life.

Chapter 4: The Aftermath

I left the party half an hour or so later, and my phone buzzed with an incoming text message as soon as I was on the road. Jade had already made a list of the times which would work for her for our next encounter, and was asking if any of them looked good for me.

I read it, then smiled and set the phone on the seat until I pulled into the driveway of my apartment.

That evening, I had dinner with Fred and spared no details. He was impressed, and as soon as I got home from dinner, Jade came over to my place for 'dessert' while her husband and son thought she was going to the gym. Over the course of the next week, I fucked Jade almost every day. Sometimes I'd take a lunch break, sometimes she came by after work, and once she woke me up in the morning instead of going to the gym. It didn't really surprise me when, two weeks after the funeral, she showed me a positive pregnancy test and reiterated her intent to make her husband unknowingly raise my child.

"So, what does that mean for us?" I asked her. For the past week, we'd been having sex at least once, if not twice a day.

Jade blinked at me and moved my hand over on top of her flat, firm belly. "That depends, doesn't it? Because I get horny when I'm pregnant, and my husband won't even touch me once I start to show. You wouldn't want me to go unsatisfied, would you?"

How do you respond to that? Well, I know how I did: I fucked her senseless, then affirmed my desire to repeat it as often as necessary for the next nine months.

12