She Remembered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her dress up to her waist again revealing her bare butt. In the full moon it shone like two lamp globes. Then she leaned on the post of the stairs sticking her cheeks out to me where I could see the darkness of her pussy in the shadows.

"You gonna do me or what? Come on, I need some of that horse dick."

I had no rational answer for that question. I just remember undoing my belt, unzipping my pants, and shucking everything from the waist down. I walked toward her swaggering in the sea breeze.

"Wait, I wanna see it," she half-whispered.

I stopped and she looked down. Then she grabbed my erection and stroked it quickly pulling me towards her.

"Oh shit, you're even bigger than I remembered. I'm ready, come on."

There are circumstances in life where instinct takes over, because no daydream or wet dream could have prepared me for a situation like this.

I got in close behind her rubbing my cock along her leg and feeling her glorious ass, so round and taut. She grabbed the post on the steps with both hands thrusting her behind out toward me. One hand dove into the darkness between her legs to get her ready. I was too late, way too late. Her pussy was as wet as the ocean and wide open. I could not have had a clearer invitation.

I placed my dick along the crack of her ass and rubbed down all the way; then I rubbed it back up her pussy until I found what I was looking for. Slowly, but deliberately I eased myself in. She was not that tight, but then I didn't expect her to be. But she was certainly tight enough, and before long I was balls-deep in her and working on a slow, steady stroke.

I could not believe I'm fucking my niece, the object of a 15-year fantasy. And now one fantasy is fulfilled, for the first, and probably only time in my life. I pistoned in and out of her holding her hips and rubbing her waist.

Then I remembered those fabulous tits, and I reached around in front and began to fondle them.

She could only moan louder and louder, sometimes shuddering as I withdrew and pushing back at me as I would enter. When she felt me feeling her breasts she grabbed the hem of her dress and drew it up and over her head to where all she was wearing was a gold necklace. I almost came right there seeing her completely nude with my dick inside of her.

I made a motion for her to change positions, and she did just that. I pulled out of her, and she turned around and dropped to her knees in the sand right in front of me. Then she took my cock and started to lick it, and then put just the head in her mouth. It was my turn to moan.

She bobbed her lips up and down on the head, and then she began to swallow more.

With a pop it left her mouth, and she looked up at me and said, "I never sucked a cock before, can you believe? Not even Reggie." At the sound of her husband's name I winced a bit, but she never reacted. "I just had to taste you, and you taste good."

She resumed sucking on my rod getting more and more into her mouth and trying to deep throat me in a kind of funny way. I admired her determination, but I've never been deep-throated before, and certainly didn't expect it from her.

When I couldn't stand it anymore I grabbed her hand and lifted her up. We sprinted to where the arbor for the wedding was, and, yeah, it was still there. The pad where the bride and groom stood. I brought her to her knees as I lay down on my back. She understood what to do.

She grabbed my dick, pointing it straight up, and impaled herself slowly but deliberately. I thanked my good fortune for the bright moon, because I could see this vision of loveliness in all her glory riding above me. Her eyes were closed, mouth open, as she rocked back and forth. Her breasts were just as full, firm and beautiful as ever. I couldn't keep my hands from them.

I trailed one hand down to her pussy and played with her clitoris, which elicited a louder than normal moan. I continued to rub lightly and firmly and she began to rock more erratically. Then she began to scream , "Oh... I'm cumming, I'm cumming... ooooooh." And she did. I never stopped, but she leaned forward and grabbed my shoulders as she began to shake. I leaned my head up slightly and took a nipple in my mouth tonguing it while I continued to pump back and forth and frig her with my thumb. She was violent, thrashing her head about and literally screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Stop, stop stop, I can't take it anymore. Oh shit. Stop, oh damn, you feel too good. I'm too sensitive. Please stop."

So I removed my hand but she made no effort to remove herself from my dick. Her breathing was very heavy, and soon she laid down on top of me, her wonderful bosom smashing into my chest, and then she rolled over on her back right beside me. Her hand found my cock and feebly stroked it up and down. I let her continue for a few moments then laid of my side resting my head on my arm just looking at her. Her chest heaved as she tried to breathe, her hand still stroking my everhard dick.

I got to my knees and scooted down between her legs.

"What?" she glanced toward me.

"Shhh," I admonished her and gently spread her legs feasting on the shadowy vision of her cunt. I brought my head down and slowly began to kiss the inside of her thighs. She started to moan again. I licked from her knees to her labia, blowing gently on her lips as I approached. Finally, I lapped up her slit from her butt to the top of her pussy. I felt her rise from the ground when I did this. So I did it again. She almost cried out that time. Then I spread her lips and began to lick fervently from her vagina to her clit. She grabbed two handfuls of hair and started rocking my head from side to side. With one finger I started pressing on her anus after lubricating it with juice from her pussy. The harder I pressed the louder she moaned. I licked pressed and rubbed. Finally, I got a finger in her ass and one in her cunt, pumping both of them as I nibbled her clit. She went off like a bottle rocket. A loud scream and then kaboom. She smashed my head into her crotch suffocating me, but I never abandoned my post.

"I need you inside of me , hurry."

She spread her legs wide, lifting them to her breasts. I didn't need an invitation, I needed relief.

Hang the gentleness this time. I need to cum real bad. I sunk into her all the way, and I think I went somewhere where she's never had anybody before because she shrieked, and it felt different to me, too.

"You OK?" I asked, deeply concerned.

"Yeah, just do it. Come on, I'm gonna cum again."

I did. Three, four, five strokes was all. She was certainly tight now, as I expanded and exploded deep inside. I held myself deep within her as I unload three times. Then I began to stroke again giving out a little more. When I realized I wasn't getting soft I continued pumping in and out, and sure enough, she struck again. She began to freeze up and hold me tight. I felt her shudder and heard the scream. She began to hump me hard pushing me deep inside again. And I came again. Not nearly as forceful, but with just as much pleasure as before.

Our heaving breaths were a counterpoint to the crashing waves just yards away. I lay on top of her physically and emotionally drained. I finally flopped down beside her, allowing her to breath easier.

"You are the best lover I've ever had," she sighed.

"And you are the most beautiful," I replied gazing at moon and doing my best to remember every single detail of the evening, knowing that I would never again experience anything like it again.

We lay together naked for over a half hour. Finally, we went looking for our clothes. I had shed my shirt somewhere between the steps and the arbor. We found her dress and my pants, but her pantyhose was lost to the reeds. Our shoes were waiting at the top of the steps, and we walked back to the hotel down the boardwalk hand in hand. Halfway there she stopped me, and grabbed my neck. She pulled me into her and gave me a kiss that implied a lot more than just one night of sex. I returned the kiss allowing our tongues to explore each other. As we kissed she felt my hardness rising again, and mouthed a little sound of surprise.

She let go of my neck, our lips still locked, and began to undo my belt and pants. I couldn't believe she still had the energy for another round after that pounding. She didn't.

She broke the kiss, and settled to her knees again. She fondled me back to full hardness and again took my cock in her mouth. This time she tried in earnest to swallow as much of it as she could. Then she began to work her hand up and down my length while she mouthed the head again, in and out. She began to take about half of it in, then withdraw moving her mouth up and down, sucking it in and the same time. I felt my balls began to draw in and the feeling grew and grew.

"Bret, I'm gonna cum." She continued. And I came, over and over again I shot deep into her mouth. I saw it seep out of her lips, but she swallowed as much as she could. She withdrew me from her lips and rubbed my head over her neck and down into her cleavage. I weakly poked it in and out down between her boobs, but I was spent.

We adjusted ourselves and walked back into the hall. The party was still going full steam, and apparently no one missed us. We separated as soon as we got in there, but I met her back at her table.

"I've been waiting 15 years to do that, you know," she confessed.

"Bret, I have to confess too. When I saw that clear swimsuit on you that day, I wanted to fuck you so badly. So I went to jack off behind the bathhouse. That's why I was back there."

"I figured that out when I was in my room. I couldn't understand why you were doing yourself right there, but later I remembered that you probably saw me like that. That's when I realized that I wanted to do you so bad. If I were just a little bit braver I would have jumped you in the car to the store. You have no idea how horny I was that whole trip. I even thought about giving you bad directions so we'd get lost. But I kept thinking about Aunt Kate. But now I don't have to worry about Aunt Kate."

"Yeah, but Reggie..."

"Yeah, Reggie... she kind of trailed off. "He gives us everything we need, I guess, except affection. We haven't had sex in almost a year."

Then it was like she was young girl again, and she blurted "So when can we do this again?"

"I'm in room 922," I smiled.

"922, half hour." She winked, turned and sauntered away back to the party with a smile on her face.

I've seen more of Bret over the past eighteen months than I have the entire time I've been a part of that family. She comes to visit her aunt and uncle, even though she's never been especially close. Or she'll just be passing through to visit her folks, alone. She always says she's staying with a friend. No one has ever figured out that friend is me. The sex is always mind-blowing, but the relationship with Brett is wonderful. I do not know what the future holds, and I try not to dwell on the negative, even though it's inevitable. But for now we're filling a void in our lives, and all because she remembered.

12