She Said I Was the One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring that beautiful cock up here and fuck me with it, Don!"

Don, needless to say, was not shy about helping out in that regard. They went for the old stand-by missionary position as she reached for his cock and grabbed it, and then fitted it to the opening of her sopping wet and glistening pussy. He slid it to the hilt and it was like a firecracker went off inside of her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Omigod, no one can make me feel like you do! Your cock reaches places that my husband has never been!

FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK Meeeeeeeeeee!"

I'm pretty sure that last part was an orgasm.

I watched for almost 2 hours, and simply cannot describe the grief that I felt. It literally overwhelmed me. I could literally FEEL the emotional pain. A couple of things became very clear to me. First was that I didn't sexually satisfy my wife, though I had always thought I had. Second was, though the may love me...or thought she did, she certainly had some feelings for my new friend, Don.

I decided that I had seen enough. Of course the tears running down my face might have helped in my decision making process. I stepped out of the closet and just stood watching them for a minute before they noticed I was there. I seem to have caught their attention at the same time and Denise shrieked and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Oh my God! Mark!"

She started sobbing immediately and covered herself. Don just looked up at me as if he didn't have a care in the world.

Many men in this situation would have been very angry...rightfully so. Many men would have inflicted as much pain as they could on the man lying on top of their wife, or...at least attempted to do so. There are also men that would have started yelling and screaming at their wife, though I hope they would not raise a hand against them in violence. Me? I was just hurt beyond words rather than being mad per se. I had a sense of despair that was so overwhelming, that I couldn't begin to adequately describe it. He hadn't promised anything to me. He certainly didn't know me. Denise, on the other hand, had promised to love, honor, and cherish me. She had promised to forsake all others. I simply turned around and walked out the door and got the first cab I could find to the airport.

Needless to say, my brain was mush all the way back to Chicago. I took the first flight out even though the only available seat was in first class. I was vaguely aware of my cell phone ringing periodically, but it never occurred to me to answer it. Who did I want to talk to right now? I called my boss first thing in the morning and made arrangements to take the rest of the week off. As always happens in Literotica stories, he was very supportive since I had been a solid performer, and indicated that they would get along fine without me for the short term.

That afternoon, Denise came into the house very subdued. I was sitting in my chair staring straight ahead trying to determine what the first step might be to move forward with my life.

"I'm so sorry, Mark. I know that doesn't begin to cover it, of course."

I simply looked up at her and then looked away. There was a long period of silence as I felt, rather than saw, her continuing to look at me. When she apparently couldn't stand the silence anymore she came to me and started to put her arms around me. I immediately jumped away. For some reason, that seemed to cause her to become even more upset.

"Oh my God, what have I done?" she lamented...I assume to no one in particular.

I still hadn't uttered a word. What could I say? A man is entitled to a fair amount of self pity at a time like this. I didn't want to drink and dull the pain. I wanted to feel it. I wanted my guy to wrench. How silly of me to think that someone like her could ever be content with someone like me? (Yes...more self pity.)

"Mark? I know this is a ridiculous question right now... but... do you think you could.... I mean, is there any way you could find it in your heart to forgive me? Not now, of course... but some day?"

That question confused me, I'll admit. I turned to look at her with what I can only assume was a genuinely puzzled expression on my face. I sensed that she noted my puzzlement.

"Forgive you?"

"Yes. I know I don't deserve it, but I'll do anything for as long as it takes...."

"Forgive you? Why would you care about me forgiving you? Now that I know, you can be with him. I assume that's what you want. I assume the only thing that has kept you with me before an attempt not to hurt me by leaving, right? By the way, I don't really know or care how long it has gone on, or who he is, or anything like that. Frankly, none of it would matter much, would it?"

"God no, Mark! I want to be with you! I know my actions don't demonstrate that very well, but that's all I've ever wanted since we met!"

She broke down at that point and wept openly.

"Denise, I don't even know how to respond to that. Do you remember that I heard how you talked to him as you were fucking? Don't you think I understand now that I clearly haven't been meeting your needs, but that your boyfriend, Don, has been? I know my cock isn't big enough for you by listening to the two of you together. I also noticed he was quite tall. Remember me asking you to make sure you could live with me being shorter than you? I was ok with it, but clearly you were not. Do you not think I have an OUNCE of pride? Why would I, or any man, consider staying with a woman who clearly is so attracted to someone else? Why, Denise?"

More weeping.

"He isn't ½ the man you are! I want you. I don't want him. I've already told him so."

"Well, you'd better call him and tell him you've changed your mind, then. I simply don't believe you when you say that. If he isn't ½ the man I am, you wouldn't have fucked him once, let alone for who knows how long. No, Denise. I need to be the center of the universe of my woman as you have been for me."

"Mark... I don't know why I did it, but I never wanted you to be hurt. You ARE the center of my universe!"

"Denise, this is ludicrous. There is no way I'll believe you. Your actions have proved just the opposite. I TOLD YOU I WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH FOR YOU, REMEMBER? (ok...I may have been getting upset with her at that point) Use a little common sense here. Why would I believe you have an interest in staying with me? Would you if the situation were reversed? You've been caught, so you're emotionally charged as a result of that, but think about it. If you could magically be with him now instead of me...and if no was hurt in the process.....would you take that option? I think you would. If you're honest with yourself, I think you would, too.

"Please don't leave me! I couldn't take being without you! Please make it up to you, Mark!"

I was very convinced, at this point, that Denise was simply reacting. It's not that she wanted me or didn't want him. She was just feeling the trauma of getting caught and this was her natural reaction.

"I'm leaving, Denise. Surely you didn't think you could have an affair and I'd stay with you...especially after what I saw and heard. I will leave you with some thoughts on the potential of us getting back together, should you decide you're interested. I didn't say if you ARE interested. You need to really think about this....for a long time. There are four things that have to happen if we would ever have any chance of getting back together. I will NOT get back together and have anything less than a loving, mutually fulfilling, and vibrant relationship. You have to PROVE all the following to me. Note that I'm not saying show me or tell me. By prove, I mean that you truly have to make me believe that none of the four issues the least bit in doubt. You must: prove you love me, prove I can trust you, restore my dignity, and prove that I satisfy you."

"If we were to ever be in a relationship again...which I'm assuming will not be the case, you need to communicate more proactively so that nothing like this ever happens again. I thought...and fairly so...that you were satisfied with our sex life before. Clearly I was wrong. Why did I not have a chance to address that before you went elsewhere? I had every right to expect to have that opportunity, but you deprived me of that, partly because you didn't communicate with me the way wives are supposed to communicate with their husbands!"

I was exhausted after that tirade, though I never yelled or screamed. Ok...I came close once.

"How can I do all that? Tell me what it will take and I'll do it."

"I have no idea. If I did, frankly, I'm not sure I'd tell you. It's up to you to figure out IF you want to and HOW you're going to do it, if so. Since I assume you can't make all that happen, Denise. I want to thank you for the illusion of a great and happy 12 years together."

I walked to the door and paused only briefly without looking back as I left our house and our life.

12