She Tries To Forget Ch. 10

Story Info
Something nice happens to Ann for a change.
4.5k words
4.77
20.1k
00

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passion in James County XVI

Ann woke up with a horrible hangover the next morning. It was all she could do to get her shower and get ready for work. When she walked out the door, she realized her car wasn't where it usually was. At first she thought it had been stolen, then she remembered where it was. "Damn!" she thought, "It's still at the bar out on the highway!" She just managed to get to the corner in time to catch the bus and make it to work on time.

About the only good thing to happen that morning was that she learned Mr. Lewis had gone to some kind of executive retreat at district headquarters and wouldn't be back until the end of the week.

"Well," she thought after Traci Norman, one of the other girls told her where the boss was, "at least I won't have to put up with his harassment for a couple of days."

The day went relatively quickly. After she punched out, she began walking across the parking lot, headed for the bus stop. She figured she'd take the bus to as close to where her car was as she could, then walk the rest of the way. It meant a walk of more than a mile, but she had to get her car back.

A beat-up old pickup truck pulled up next to her and stopped. Ann looked and saw that the truck was driven by Lonnie Ames, a young stock clerk in the store where she worked. He was a somewhat pudgy, shy, but very nice boy. She had an idea he might have a crush on her, judging from how he looked at her from time to time. "What happened to your car?" the young man asked.

"I...ah...I left it out near the town line last night," Ann said. "I...I have to go get it."

"Want a ride?" he asked.

"You sure you don't mind, Lonnie?" she replied. "I...I'll gladly pay you for gas."

"Get in," he said. "And don't worry about the gas. We're friends, right? Just tell me where we're going."

Ann told him where her car was, and Lonnie started driving in that direction.

"What's the matter, Ann," he said, "You looked really sad all day today."

"I...I guess I was just, you know, having a bad day," Ann replied. The last thing she wanted to do was burden Lonnie with her troubles.

"If you want to talk about it, I'm a good listener," Lonnie said.

Ann was touched deeply by the young man's sincere concern. She couldn't help herself, she began sobbing. A river of tears cascaded down her cheeks.

When Ann started to cry, Lonnie didn't know what to do. He pulled to the side of the road, stopped the truck, turned to her, and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, now, Ann," he said softly. "Things will be all right. They really will."

"Oh God!" Ann sobbed. "I feel so awful! You...you can't...you can't im-imagine..."

Lonnie slid across the seat to be nearer her and put his arm around her. He was surprised and thrilled when Ann buried her head against his chest. Her soft hair tickled his face and made his skin tingle. Gently, he rubbed her back and let her cry. Finally, the sobbing grew softer, and she quieted.

Ann took a deep breath, leaned back, and looked at the young man, whose eyes showed deep concern.

"Really," he said. "Things will be all right."

Ann was confused by the feelings she began to feel as she sat there with Lonnie's arms around her. It felt good being in his arms, very good! He made her feel safe, protected, and special, almost like her neighbor, Martin, did. She was glad he'd come along and offered her a ride.

"Thank you, Lonnie" she murmured. She kissed the young man, intending it to be a friendly kiss, a kiss of gratitude. But, when their lips met, she was startled by the feelings the kiss awakened in her. Kissing him felt really good!

Lonnie was just as surprised by the kiss and burst of sensations it evoked as Ann was. This was far more than he'd hoped for. He'd been dreaming about her ever since he first saw her, and now he was kissing her! His heart continued to pound as he gazed into her eyes.

Ann leaned back and looked at the young man. She wasn't sure what was going on. He was looking at her with such caring in his eyes that it almost made her cry.

"Ah, you want to go get your car now?" Lonnie asked. His body was in total turmoil. He knew he was going to have a serious case of lover's nuts when he got home!

"I'm...I'm not sure I should be driving in the shape I'm in," Ann replied softly.

"What do you want to do, then?" Lonnie asked.

"Would...would you like to come to my house for dinner?" Ann asked. "You've been really sweet, giving me a ride and all. The least I can do is feed you. And it will give me a chance to calm down. After we eat, you can take me to get my car on your way home."

"Ah, sure, that would be great!" Lonnie replied. He was thrilled to be able to spend more time with her.

Warning bells clanged in Ann's mind as Lonnie drove toward her house, but she ignored them. She liked being with him. What harm could there be in having him over to her house for dinner?

When they reached Ann's house, Lonnie pulled into her driveway, shut the truck off and, shaking with excitement, got out, opened the door for Ann, and followed her to the house. He opened the door and held it open so she could walk into the house, then he followed her inside and looked around. "Your house is really nice," he remarked.

"Thanks," Ann replied. "The living room is in there. Make yourself comfortable while I start dinner."

"Where do you keep your dishes?" the young man asked. "I'll set the table while you cook."

Ann was impressed by Lonnie's willingness to help. "The dishes are in that cabinet over there by the sink," she told him.

Lonnie went to work setting the table while Ann scrounged around in the refrigerator and found some food she could make for them. Once the meal was ready they sat down and ate. They talked about work and a lot of other things, and the longer the young man was there, the more comfortable Ann felt.

When they finished the meal, Lonnie helped her clear the table, rinse the dishes, and put them in the dishwasher.

"Are you feeling better now?" Lonnie asked when they finished cleaning up the dishes.

Ann nodded. "Yes, I am, Lonnie," she said. "Much better." Impulsively, she walked over to him, hugged him, then kissed him softly.

The kiss surprised the young man. Still in Ann's arms, he leaned back and gave her a puzzled look. "What was that for?" he asked.

"That was for being my friend," Ann replied. "You don't have any idea how much I needed a friend today."

"I'm glad I could be here for you when you needed me," the young man said.

Ann's arms were still around Lonnie. His body felt solid. She looked up at him and, slowly, his face began to move toward hers. Once more their lips met, and this time fire rushed through her. Her tongue slid out, seeking his.

Lonnie's tongue dueled with Ann's and the sensations caused by the collision of their tongues rocked Ann far more powerfully than she expected it to. She felt his embrace tighten and pressed against him.

"Wow!" she exclaimed when the kiss finally ended. "Lonnie! You really know how to kiss!" Her body was shaking and she could feel his erection pressing against her. She hadn't planned on anything like this happening, and wasn't sure it was fair to the young man if she allowed it to continue, but she wasn't sure she could stop! Lonnie wasn't like the men she usually brought home. He was sweet, he cared about her, and he obviously adored her.

Lonnie, too, felt the powerful feelings developing between them. For him it was the fulfillment of a dream, a fantasy becoming reality! He tightened his arms and pulled Ann into another passionate kiss. Once again their tongues lashed. By the time the kiss ended, she was flushed and, he thought, looked more beautiful than any woman he'd ever seen.

Ann gazed at Lonnie. Her emotions were in turmoil and heat and desire were flooding her. His kisses excited her and had her trembling with need for him. She wasn't sure what to do. Should she let this go on? She felt his hands slide onto her buttocks, then he pulled her against the swollen bulge of his erection. She knew then what the truth was! She wanted him! She looked directly into his eyes. "L...Lonnie...I...I want you," she whispered.

Lonnie heard Ann say the words he dreamed he'd never hear and needed no further encouragement. His pulse was booming in his ears while he scooped her into his arms and felt her head fall against his shoulder. Her hair tickled his face. He was so excited he was afraid his cock would tear a hole through his pants!

Ann rode lightly in Lonnie's arms, her slender arms around his neck, as he moved through the living room and down the short hallway to her bedroom. Gently he laid her on her bed, then he stood there, chest heaving, heart pounding, looking down at her.

"You...you won't hurt me, will you, Lonnie?" she asked softly.

"Oh, God, Ann, no way! That's the last thing in the world I'd do!" Lonnie said. He struggled to get control himself. He wanted to be the best lover Ann ever had. He sat down on the bed and began tracing his finger lightly over her face.

The softness of the young man's touch thrilled Ann. His finger began to roam, exploring her neck, and whatever skin was exposed by her outfit. She'd never been touched so softly, so lovingly, and it enchanted her. She lay on the bed moaning softly, with a look of delight on her face.

Lonnie paused his caresses, unbuttoned the loose over blouse Ann had on and pushed it back. His hands went to the tank top she wore under it and began to pull it out of her jeans.

While he did that, he bent over her and covered her mouth with his once more. She arched her neck, opening her mouth, her tongue lashing his, thrilling him. While the kiss went on he finished tugging the top out of her jeans and slid it up.

When the kiss ended, Ann raised her arms so Lonnie could pull the top over her head, then she laid back. The young man knelt there, gazing at her wide-eyed. She couldn't believe how ardently he was staring at her. It was almost as if he was worshipping her and it thrilled her beyond belief.

"God, Ann, you're so beautiful!" Lonnie murmured reverently. He stroked her chest. Her skin felt like warm silk. His fingers hand moved over her, working out to the erecting tip of each perfectly formed breast. Her nipples were surprisingly large considering the dainty breasts from which they sprang.

"Oh, Lonnie!" Ann moaned. Her back arched as the young man stroked her. "God, that feels so wonderful!" Lascivious sensations roiled through her while his touch stoked the fires of lust brighter and brighter.

Lonnie was delighted by how soft and warm Ann's skin was. He loved the contrast between the soft skin covering her breasts and her firm, rubbery nipples. He also loved the sounds she was making and the way her body moved against his hands. He had to have those nipples between his lips, so he bent his head and drew one of the taut buds gently into his mouth.

"Ahh!" Ann moaned as thrills swept through her. Her hands went to Lonnie's head, tangled in his hair and pulled him against her. "Oh, Lonnie, that feels so fantastic!"

The young man's lips traveled from one turgid nipple to the other, then back, drawing louder and more impassioned moans from the lithe woman lying on the bed. Her movements grew more and more insistent. While his lips were working on her breasts, Lonnie let his hand slide over her flat belly and unfastened the button at the waist of her jeans. Then he slid it under the waist of the loosened jeans.

Ann had a hard time recalling the last time she'd been this excited by a man's touch. Lonnie's tender, gentle caresses were making her crazy! The crotch of her panties was soaking wet from the fluids of passion which were pouring out of her. He was making her feel so good!

"Please, Lonnie!" she moaned. "Oh, please! Feels so good! Oh, God Lonnie! Feels so good!"

Lonnie stopped kissing Ann's breasts and worked the snug jeans down over her hips which she raised off the bed to help him. He slid the jeans down her long, lovely legs and dropped them on the floor next to the bed. Then he sat back on his heels and gaped at her naked body. He was afraid he'd come in his pants. She was so beautiful! "You are the prettiest woman I've ever seen!" he whispered, his voice soft and filled with awe.

Ann trembled with delight when she heard the young man's impassioned comment and she almost jumped off the bed when he kissed her navel. At the same time, his hand began to move up and down over her slender, perfectly-formed legs. Thrill after thrill coursed through her.

It was all Lonnie could do to keep from tearing his clothes off, jumping on Ann and plunging his cock into her. He didn't, though, he was determined not to, even though it was the hardest thing he'd ever done. He was living out a fantasy. He wanted to savor it, to make it last as long as possible! He might never have a chance like this again!

Between Lonnie's kisses and the things his hands were doing to her, Ann was quaking with passion. Every tender caress, each kiss built her need to a higher and higher level! Then she felt his lips coasting over her belly and his hand touched the silken lips of her vagina. The sudden jolt of excitement that resulted caused her hips to arch upward, off the bed.

"Oh! Oh, Lonnie! I'm going crazy!" she groaned, pressing herself against his searching hand. Indescribable thrills roiled through her while he caressed her aching, lubricant-soaked opening. Her body arched and twisted and thrills continued rumbling through her. He was so gentle! It felt like he was touching her everywhere all at once, like having her feel good was important! "Ah! Oh, God! Ahhh!" she mewled.

Lonnie began probing her juicy opening with his fingers. Her groans got louder and she pressed against him more frantically.

"Too good!" she groaned, "Oh, God, Lonnie! That feels so good!"

The young man slid a finger between the puffy lips and into her. While his finger twirled and thrust, her hips began a rhythmic thrusting in response.

Ann was being completely overwhelmed by exquisite sensations! Her stomach churned with need, her mind whirled, explosions of delight flashed behind her tightly closed eyes. "God! God! God!" she babbled. "Oh! Oh! Ohh!" She was going to come soon! She'd never been this turned on just by being touched! It seemed as if Lonnie knew it, too! He took her to the point where she was sure she would lose control, but then he backed off, stroking her, calming her down, only to take her back again to an incredibly high level of need! "Oh, God, Lonnie!" she moaned, "Please! Oh, please! Got to come! Please! Got to come!"

Lonnie heard Ann's fervent plea, bent down and, while thrusting into her with his finger, he sucked her swollen clit between his lips.

"Oh! What....What are you...Ohh!" Ann howled. Still more exquisite sensations flashed through her. Her insides felt as if they were going to melt and flow out of her. "Yes! Yess! Agghh! Agghh!" she cried, "That's it! Lonnie! Oh, God, Lonnie! I'm coming! Coming! Yes! Yess! Oh, God, yes!" Her body writhed wildly as she came. Her movements were so frantic her juices wound up smeared all over the young man's face. Gradually her desperate motions slowed, but Lonnie kept working on her until at last she lay still.

Lonnie again sat back on his heels and looked at her. Ann looked back at him and smiled. "That was incredible, Lonnie, but...but what about you?" she asked.

Lonnie licked her juices off his lips. "Do...do you still want me?" he asked.

Ann nodded actively. "Oh, God, yes!" she said, "I do! I want to feel you in me!"

Lonnie stood up, shed his clothes, and laid next to her on the bed. Ann looked down at his erection, then grasped it in her slim, warm hand. It was so hard! And hot! It was throbbing, too!

Ann's touch sent a wild rush of pleasure up Lonnie's spine. "Be careful," he said, his voice strained. "I...I'm really turned on! I...I don't know how much longer I...I can wait!"

"I want this in me!" Ann said and tugged on him.

Lonnie rolled on top of her. His bulk pushed her against the bed and his hard shaft slid between her legs. He raised his hips, and Ann reached between them and guided the head of his straining cock to her moist opening. He lowered his hips again and felt his cock begin to slip into her tight, hot, wet opening. "You...you're so tight!" he said.

"Oh, God, Lonnie!" Ann moaned as he slid into her, "It feels so good! Oh God, Lonnie does it ever feel good!"

Sensations unlike any he'd ever experienced before billowed through the young man as his shaft was engulfed by Ann's snug sheath. He was making love to her! His dream had come true! When he was fully embedded in her, he stopped and savored the delight that rippled through his body from their connection. Being in her was unlike anything he had ever experienced! He stayed still a bit longer, his cock pressed deep inside her forcing himself to calm down.

After savoring the exquisite grip of Ann's vagina on his cock as long as he could, Lonnie slowly began to move, to thrust into her. He knew he wouldn't be able to keep this up for long. Just being in her and not moving had brought him very close to coming.

"Oh! Oh, Lonnie, that's so good!" Ann moaned. "Oh, God! Yes!" She locked her slim legs around him and thrust against him feverishly seeking the release she knew would soon come.

"Wow!" Lonnie cried out suddenly, "Oh, Wow! Oh, my God!" Urgent pulses rippled through him and tingles of release coursed from his toes to the roots of his hair. Then he exploded powerfully, pumping gob after gob of hot cream into Ann.

"Oh, God, Lonnie! You're coming! Oh, God! That's so hot! That feels so good!" Ann cried when she felt his torrid sauce splattering into her. "Agghh! Agghh! Agghh! I'm coming again! Oh! Ohh! Ohhh! My God! My God! My God!" Her body bucked violently against the young man's.

Their joining finished, they lay in each other's arms, basking in the warmth of their wonderful shared experience.

"It's been so long since I've felt like this!" Ann whispered. "Oh, God, Lonnie, you have no idea how wonderful that was for me!"

Lonnie kissed her on the forehead. "I'm glad I was good for you," he said.

Ann recalled something he'd said earlier, pushed herself up on an elbow, and looked down at him. He caressed one pert breast, making her shudder with the thrill of his gentle touch.

"Did you really have, you know, fantasies about me?" she asked.

The young man's hand was making her crazy again! She shuddered and more thrills went through her as his hand kept exploring her body.

"All the time," Lonnie replied. "Why do you think I keep hanging around you at work?"

Ann was flattered. Not only that, she was aroused again, too. She couldn't believe it! His insistent manipulation of her breast had the fires of need burning inside her again! His toying with her nipples had her vibrating with need again! She reached between them and was surprised to find he was hard. "Lonnie! You're hard again!" she exclaimed.

Lonnie smiled sheepishly and his face reddened. "Ah, yeah, I guess I am," the young man replied. He rolled atop her and began suckling her nipples, which had again grown to rigid points.

Ann decided not to talk any more. What the young man was doing to her felt so good it had robbed her of the ability to talk! As he suckled her rigid nipples, one of his hands slid between her legs and his fingers began to explore her vagina again. Soon she was bucking with pleasure again.

"Lonnie! I...I'm ready again!" Ann gasped. "Please, darling, don't make me come without you this time!"

"I wouldn't think of it," Lonnie said. He rolled onto his back and pulled her on top of him. "I want to do it with you on top," he said. "I want you to ride me!"

His rigid shaft was between them, the length of it pressing against Ann's belly. She kissed him, then raised her hips, freeing the fleshy shaft. As it stood up, the tip slid down her belly and between her slim legs, then it slapped delectably against her vaginal lips. She reached between them, held it steady, and lowered herself on it. Once more she was thrilled to feel it slide into her.

12