She Wanted to Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy leaned on me and said, "One minute I want to kiss you, the next minute I want to punch you. There must be something wrong with me."

"Just because you love someone, doesn't mean you've lost all your own contradictions."

She lay back on me. "Sheila is right, you are good therapy. Is it ok if she finds her way to our bed again?"

"She seems to like my cock almost as much as you do. Am I going to suffer for having two sisters after me?"

Amy was sucking on my fingers. "We turn each other on, and you turn us on, so we can enjoy that, can't we?"

I got us out of our pants and coupled up tightly. "Now tell me you are not jealous that this cock finds its way into your sister."

She squeezed him hard and pulled me tight to herself. "I promise I will never make a jealous move or comment about you having sex with Sheila. Now finish me."

I did and she played at a wild, moaning finish with her body twisting and humping under me. I rose to the occasion and gave her my best, which brought out a giant genuine climax that left her gasping.

I used a wet towel to clean her up and said, "So, anytime you need it bad, I should just start talking about what a great lover your sister is?"

She stood, naked from the waist down, and beat on me with her pillow. "Beast. Crude good for nothing. Seducer of innocent sisters..." She fell into my arms laughing and crying. "Oh my god. Are we actually going to get married? It is too much fun being around you."

I got us a soda and lay on the bed again. "We don't race for ten days. What if we take this rig up the road and leave it in one of the yards, rent a car, and go see the folks?"

"You mean, face the music?"

"Are we in trouble?"

"Probably not. My dad can't believe his daughter is sailing the boat with the best fleet record."

"My dad, who paid for this boat, is pretty happy too. What about the moms?"

"They will be falling all over themselves thinking about grandchildren."

We smiled at each other. "Not this year?" I said.

"Not this year."

I pulled her into my lap and worked her muscles with my fingers. "Do you worry we are living a dilettante existence?"

"Yes. But I fight it off, telling myself we are working hard at what we do, and competition is good for us."

I dug deep into her glutes and she moaned. "I've discovered that inside my Amy is a tough core that gets what it goes after."

She turned over and pulled me down for a kiss. "Yes. I realized this morning that in all my confusion and crying there was a little voice saying, 'Don't let him get away, you are good together.' "

"I'm still confused, but I feel the same way about you."

We hugged some more, and then my feisty tough lover and I got back on the highway, headed north.

12