She Wants it Bigger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agena
Agena
1,235 Followers

During the week my calls were all answered and I felt some relief but the detection devices and the PI report on surveillance would provide the final story when I got home. The following Friday afternoon I arrived home while she was at work and the kids were at my parents. Without touching the detection system I called Jack to alert him that I was home. He hurried over and shut down the system and took the recordings back to his office from the sealed box he had left the recorders in. He asked me to come to Adele's office Monday and we would review the results of the week long surveillance.

On Monday morning I headed for Adele's office after dropping the kids at my parents. As I drove I determined that whatever the outcome of this was I owed my parents big time for their help during this time albeit only as dependable baby sitters.

They were waiting for me as I arrived and Jack played the DVD for us. He told us up front that there was a lot of material on them that was innocent so he was cutting to the parts we would want to see. I suddenly knew that this would probably not be good.

The scenes we watched related to Wednesday evening as determined by the date and time shown on the video. Jane entered our bedroom followed by Bob Simpson. They undressed almost in a panic and got on the bed without speaking. When I saw Bob's cock I suddenly realized why she wanted him. It was huge while semi erect but enormous when it got hard. It wasn't that it was that long but it was especially large in its diameter. Without foreplay she got on her back on the bed and held out her arms to him. I noticed they weren't even waiting for him to put on a condom.

"C'mon big guy. Put that big thing in me. God, I've missed it. Stretch me out and let me know something is in there."

"I don't know why I'm doing this. I don't want to hurt my wife again." he said as he got on the bed between her outstretched knees and put the head of his cock, which was the size of an orange inside her.

I blushed and was humiliated by her words that implied she couldn't feel my cock inside her. I knew her cunt was looser after two kids but I didn't think it was that significant. Adele and Jack didn't look at me but continued to watch the screen as he plowed into her with his enormous tool. She began moaning and then yelling as she reached toward her first orgasm. Soon she was bucking hard against him and then flung her arms and legs around him to drag him deep within her as they came at the same time. We could see in the wide angle camera shot as his big load squeezed out around his cock and ran down her legs onto the sheets. I knew I would never sleep on that mattress again.

Suddenly, the wide angle lens showed a movement at the open door to the bedroom. Beth was standing there watching them.

"Oh god!!" I moaned. "No, no."

It was a few minutes before Jane recovered from her orgasm to see Beth.

"Beth baby. Why are you up?" she asked as she jumped up and went to Beth naked and with cum running down her legs. Bob was still on the bed naked with his semi hard cock swinging back and forth.

"I heard you yelling mama."

"C'mon sweetie. Let's go back to bed." Jane said as she disappeared with Beth out the door and down the hall. A few minutes later she was back and on her hands and knees sucking on Bob's mighty sword."

"OK, that's all I need to see now." Adele proclaimed. "What do you want to do John. You can go after her for adultery with these pictures and there will be no question about you're getting custody if you want a divorce."

"Go for it." I told her. I was enraged that she would show so little love and respect for me that she would have sex with someone else in our bed and had demeaned and cuckolded me.

"I'll have the papers filed by noon, see the judge this afternoon to get a temporary restraining order on her to stay away from your home and kids and I'll have her served at work this afternoon. Finally, I'll serve her boy friend for alienation of affection today. This is going to be a busy day that I'm going to enjoy very much."

"What should I be doing in the meantime?"

"You can cancel all your mutual credit cards, change your insurance beneficiaries, change your will and close mutual checking, savings and stock accounts. Then get a locksmith to change your locks and fix your garage door opener so she can't open it. Have her call me to get approval to remove her clothes and other personal items. That should keep you busy for the rest of the day. When she or her lawyer try to contact you refer them to me. In no way meet or talk with them without me being there. Do you understand?"

"Yes, thank you. Will you keep me informed as to how things are progressing today? Please call me on my cell."

"I'll do that."

I left and headed to our bank. I spent the rest of the day changing our finances and getting a locksmith to our house. I was on my way to pick up the kids and then meet the locksmith when I received a call from Adele.

"You'd better prepare for some responses. The server is on his way. The judge took one look at that scene in your bedroom and it was a piece of cake after that. Have a nice day."

"Thanks Adele."

It was about forty five minutes later that I got the panic phone call from Jane who sounded distraught.

"John, why are you divorcing me? I thought we were alright now."

"You can't do what you did last Wednesday night Jane and expect our marriage to continue. Please don't call me again. Have your lawyer contact mine from now on. Goodbye."

"Om my god!" I heard her cry as I broke the connection.

+++++

EPILOGUE

It's been three years since the divorce. I understand she moved away back to her hometown to be near her family. She has supervised visitation rights twice a year with the kids when she comes at Christmas holidays and over the forth of July to spend a day with them at my folks. I've refused to see her or talk with her since the day she was served.

Bob Simpson's wife divorced him and took him to the cleaners.

I'm remarried again now. I started going to church with the kids and met a woman there my age who was divorced also. She couldn't give her first husband kids and he wanted some so they split. She loved kids and loves mine very much. We fell in love and got married. It was as though a prayer was answered. We're great in bed together and she's nice and tight so I'm not worried she'd be looking for something bigger. Been there, done that.

Agena
Agena
1,235 Followers
12