She Was So Damned Cute!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Baby, " I thanked her, "That's damned fair of you, and we'll protect your share with our lives, too. We might want to dress and eat something. My men should be hot on our trail by now. They'll be hoping to catch their Gunny malingering somewhere, but I think they'll like their new partner just fine."

We dressed and went through our canned goods and each found something we liked to eat. We drank a couple of warm beers to celebrate being alive, finding the gold mine, and finding each other. We were enjoying the afternoon together when I heard the plaintive whistle of a Bob White Quail, a bird that does not live in the South American jungle. I returned Cool Dave's whistle, and a moment later he walked into our summer home and sat down before us. He was dressed in his normal attire of camo pants, a do rag, and a semi-automatic rifle.

Cool Dave had been a Harlem gangsta the Army had sent me a couple of decades before. Now he's a grown man and a damned good troop. We shook hands as he eyeballed Sherry. "Gunny, you never cease to amaze me! Where did you find this lovely lady in the Amazon jungle?"

I turned to Sherry, "Sherry, my dear, meet Cool Dave. He's one of my Brothers. Dave, you won't believe this but Sherry's dumb ass husband was doing an insurance job on her. I picked up on it and took her away from a couple of wannabees named Jorge and Manuel in Rio Azul. As we were leaving a chopper came looking for us and shot up the jungle."

Sherry extended her hand and Dave, gentleman and horn dog as he is, kissed it. Sherry shifted herself into my lap and kissed my neck fondly, establishing prior relationships.

Dave accepted things as they were and went on, "Yep, those guys in the chopper tried to fire up the camp and they're in the river feeding the fishes. Our other troops reported they are watching the clinic you put those two guys into, and they can have a remission any time you want. Sherry, they met your dad in town where he was looking for you and he is safely with them and is armed."

Sherry was ecstatic, of course! I asked Dave, "Can you raise them on the radio from here?" Dave showed us his widest grin, pulled out a radio and made the call. My partners put her dad on immediately. They had assured him Sherry had last been seen with me, and she would be safe, wherever she was. There's nothing like knowing for certain, though.

There were tears on both ends of that call! "Dad," Sherry implored him, "please, do not trust Ronald! That five million insurance policy is the only reason anyone could possibly want me dead!" He assured her they were watching Ronald, too, but had heard from someone they were paying, he was leaving town soon.

Sherry looked into my eyes, she said, "Gunny, I want you and I to see that son of a bitch face to face and lay our hands on him!"

We ran the entire five miles back to the river. Cool Dave relayed my orders in code for both of the local bad asses to have spontaneous remissions and then for everyone to cover Ronald. The local law officers had last been seen on the river with their fishing gear.

Sherry and I caught up with Ronald at the town's bus stop. Buses are a major mode of transportation in South America, and any friends he may have had in town with cars had probably heard about the heavily armed gringo combat vets watching him.

Sherry walked up to Ronald and slapped him hard, as I stood close beside her. Had he dared to raise a hand to her I'd have done my best to rip it off and shove it up his ass. She said, "Your plan didn't work, Ronald, I'm still alive!"

He responded with, "You can't prove anything now. Jorge, Manuel and the others are all dead." He should have thought through the ramifications of that, but he was just too dense. I'd seen the bus coming out of my peripheral vision and knew the typical macho flair the drivers put on their entrance. They like to wheel their buses at the last moment, then open the doors directly in front of the passengers.

I reached and laid a hand on Ronald as he turned toward the bus. Sherry was so damned cute when she laid her hand on mine, smiled, and shoved. As Ronald went down with his head in front of the bus tire I had one hand on his collar and a knee in the middle of his back. Even a video of the event could not have proven whether we were pushing him or trying to stop him from falling.

I stood and held the widow away from the gory sight of Ronald's head, then spoke calmly into her ear. "Do some convincing crying, Baby, five million dollars worth."

"Aiiiiieee! My husband!" Sherry wailed. She was inconsolable until after all the proper accident forms had been filled out by eyewitnesses and signed. We had to retrieve the policemen from their fishing trip to get it done.

My partners met with us at a bar in town to celebrate their finding her and me alive and the successful completion of our mission in town. I asked Sherry, "Darling, can you think of a way to show our partners how really successful this mission has been?"

Sherry kissed me, then ducked down behind me and reached into her pant's pocket. After a moment she stood and walked around the table, kissing each partner and delivering a nugget with the kiss. I had thought that a good way of ensuring their loyalty to her, as well as to me. I assured them I had been literally drinking, lying atop of, and bathing in our gold, until Sherry found it for us.

The "Golden Kiss" mine has been paying off well for all of us. Sherry and I leave our yacht docked there for our partner's use when we travel abroad. She is quite happy with me, as I am with her. We keep each other entertained and she is so damned cute with that fresh fucked look that stays on her face all the time from our making sweet love.

*

Author's note: My thanks to "Blue Angel" for inspiring the inclusion of fisting.

12