She Wolf Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers

So after breakfast, Margaret agreed to drive back home. She thanked Javon and Elise for their hospitality and then she told Julianne and BJ to take care of each other. She and Levin bid goodbye to their friends and drove back home.

After Margaret left, Javon and Elise had some time alone. Elise moved into his safe embrace. So much had happened and changed that they'd yet had time to really talk. These weren't just normal changes; they were profound. There pack was now linked to vampires and if their suppositions were correct, they were about to become connected to a pack from the ArkLaMiss, the Gaines pack. But that wasn't as concerning to Javon as his new relationship with the vampires.

Although having an alliance with vampires could be a good thing; it could also become problematic. If any of Gernick's enemies decided to strike Gernick, that placed his pack in the position of being targeted, but there was nothing they could do. Gernick had taken precautions and the pack was well guarded.

Javon felt he needed to meet the vampires guarding his pack, and after some time had passed, he'd make sure to go out and meet them. "Javon, don't worry. Everything will be alright." Elise comforted her mate. She knew he was worried about the ramifications of the events that had occurred over the previous days.

"Love, I'm not really. Besides, to know Nicolette is alive and safe is more than I could ever hope for. Gernick talked to me. He told me why he let me live all those years ago. He said because I was strong and a fighter. He really respected me, Elise and was genuine." Elsie hugged him tightly and smiled. "He promised that he'd help in any way that he can, and I believe him. He and Claus are a welcomed addition to our family." Then he laughed, "How long do you think he will have to grovel before you all forgive him?" He'd asked, jokingly.

Elise glared at him and smiled. "Javon, I know to you what we feel may seem like something we should get over, but it's not. He abused her; maybe not physically but emotional and mental scars cut just as deep. Javon, she was so terrified that she cut ties with her family to protect us from him. Mrs. Valdez, Amerie, snapped and we almost lost her. Can you imagine what Nicolette went through during that time? I shudder to think about it, and my heart breaks for her. What he did was wrong and we are not about to let him off the hook. But because Nicky asks it of us, we will deal with it and accept him fully, but it will take time. We aren't like you guys and aren't as able to let stuff go. She almost died Javon, because of his abuse. We could have lost her and the baby. I know he didn't mean to hurt her and he's truly remorseful; that's why at some point, we must forgive him." Javon nodded and held her close. His mate was amazing and strong. The fates had chosen well for him. Javon was smiling when the next statement she gave made him hyperventilate. "Javon, honey, I want a new pup."

Javon choked, "What? Baby, the twins are just old enough for us to have time alone. Why do you-" Elise interrupted. "Last night when we kept Nickie and Theo, it reminded me of when ours were small. They are so big now and I want a baby to cuddle. Javon, don't you want more children," she asked kissing his neck distracting the Alpha. He loved the frisky, playful side of his mate and it had been a while since they'd spent a more amorous evening alone.

Elsie decided to remind her mate of their young wild days. Slowly she rose and crooked her finger for him to follow. Javon, being such an obedient lover, followed along calmly. Leading Javon to the bedroom, Elise wasted no time shoving her more than eager spouse onto their bed. Slowly she climbed over him, gently fastening his arms to the bedpost. "Mr. Alpha, for the next few hours, I'm in control. You sir, will do whatever I ask, when I ask, how I want, and when."

For the next few hours, Elise took time to remind her mate of what it meant to be young and in love. Javon was an eager and obedient recipient of whatever punishment she gave him. Elsie straddled his cock and rode him for hours, not letting him cum. Finally Javon could hold on no more and took control. He loved his mate into a state of indescribable bliss. And soon both screamed as the most powerful climax overtook them. At the end, Javon held Elsie close thanking Luna for blessing him with such a wonderful partner. He would be forever grateful. He hoped there were pups, but if not they'd have fun trying to make them. Javon smiled as he thought of all the fun making pups could be. Then he kissed his tired mate that lay sprawled across his chest. "Baby, we need to practice every day if we're going to make new babies, right?" Elise looked at her amazing man and smiled. "Baby, day and night, and morning, and whenever you want it," she promised. YES!Javon shouted mentally. Becoming a daddy was so much fun.

*****

Thaddeus and Nina took the day off to spent time together. Nina needed to say something to her mate. She was nervous, not because of his reaction, but eh magnitude of her feelings. She took a deep breath and spoke. "Thaddeus, I love you. You have been my rock through everything I have gone through. You have held me up when my whole world seemed to be knocked off kilter. From the moment that we mated, you've never turned me away when I needed you." Thaddeus froze. What was she talking about? She was his, his love. Of course he was going to be there for her.

"Nina, listen-." She stopped him. "Please let me finish. You didn't signup to have a mate with all these attachments. I want you to know that I am forever and ever grateful to you."

"Nina, you are my heart. You've had my heart since the first time I saw you. We are family, all of us. Yes, there have been challenges, but nothing we couldn't overcome. So please, always remember you are everything to me, Nina. You have graced my life and given me the most wondrous gift, a son. If anyone is grateful, love it's me." Thaddeus whispered. Nina leaped into her mates arms; and for the first time in all the time that had passed, she was truly content.

Margaret had returned home and called to let everyone know she arrived safely. Julianne relayed her message and life resumed its normal course. Life at the Loess compound went on. Julianne called Margaret more often to check on her. After her last short visit, she was concerned. She felt Momma was hiding something. At first, she thought maybe she and Uncle Levin had become an item, but the last visit dispelled her of that notion. She suspected that Momma had met a new man, and was nervous. No matter what, she'd be there for her.

She and BJ had talked and they had made a decision. They wanted to start a family. She couldn't wait to call and tell Momma that she was expecting her first grandchild. Her Momma loved the kids and was always spoiling them; Julianne knew her child would be well loved and cared for. She thought of Celia and her Godchildren, Julianne smiled.

"What are you smiling about? Do you have some news to share with my brother?" she teased. Julianne and Celia were best friends and she'd told her that she and BJ wanted to start a family. Jules smiled. "No, not yet. We're practicing though." Celia laughed. "Practicing is the best part." Jule's joined her friend in laugher. Soon someone cleared their throat and the two women blushed and went back to their respective jobs.

Meanwhile, Gustavo contacted Claus, informing him that a small band of wolves had moved to the city. They were instructed to watch them and see if they posed a threat to the pack. The vampires who stood guard kept watch and kept Claus posted. And soon, things settled into a normal routine.

Several weeks passed and everything was back to normal. The pack was happy and everyone was content. Blaine was at work thinking about his mate and his two kids. He also thought about how in the last year his life had changed so much for the better. Celia Daniels Loess fascinated him, and even though they were mated with two kids, he was still awed by her every day. He remembered when he saw her the first time. She was a gangly teenager and had no real friends. She was always taking care of her younger siblings.

She went to school where he attended for a year and then she left. He didn't see her as much, but he'd always sneak to town to get a glimpse at her. Finally, some of the bitches decided to befriend her and invited her to visit the compound. He recalled approaching her the first time, and she gave him a cold shoulder. He started teasing her, and every day, he'd make it his business to mess with her. Celia detested him. "Boy, what are you over there grinning about?" his boss asked, noticing the goofy smile on his face.

Blaine sighed and answered, "My wonderfully, sexy, wife." His boss smiled. He'd met Celia when she was pregnant, and she was really a lovely woman. He could tell Blaine was besotted with her. He left and Blaine continued working; soon the day ended and he was headed home to the one woman that occupied his thoughts the entire day.

*****

BJ was at work anxious for the day to end so he could get home to his mate. While he was sitting in the car, talking with his partner, they were dispatched to a disturbance call. When he and his partner arrived at the scene, it was gruesome. Three children and their mother were had been brutally attacked and left for dead. BJ froze, instantly alert; he sniffed. WOLVES They were wolves. His partner started to called for an ambulance, but BJ told him, he'd make the call. He called Javon. Javon told him to let the humans pick them up. He'd alert the pack members at the hospital of the arrival of the pups. He and Elise would meet them at the hospital.

A social worker arrived to accompany the children and BJ was overwhelmed, but he had to get control of his emotions. The children needed him because right now they had no one else. He stood and watched as the ambulance sped away with the little ones. He took some deep breaths and his partner, James, placed a hand on his shoulder. "Daniels, we'll get the bastard that did this. We'll get him." He promised. BJ nodded. He thought of the children, a little boy and two girls. They were so young and fragile. The oldest child was no older than four or five. She lay on top of the other two as if she was trying to protect them. Her posture reminded him of how Celia guarded him and Kyra when they were kids. He felt so angry and hurt, but a part of him would not accept the obvious. Initially, it appeared to be that the mother inflicted the wounds. However, BJ knew that female weres would die for their young, and they didn't harm their children.

The medical examiner wanted to rule this incident an attempted murder and homicide, but BJ argued against that call. His commanding officer had worked with him for a few years and he knew that he had good instincts. If he said this was murder, then he was probably right. He called for a further investigation. The homicide detectives took control at this point. The children arrived at the hospital, where Javon and Elise were waiting, and the mother's body was rushed to the morgue. Several wolves worked at the hospital, so there was no worry that her true nature would be discovered. BJ had to stay with the pups, so he called Julianne and told her he'd be late. When his shift ended, he went back to the hospital to check on the kids. They'd survived surgery and were in a room together. Their mother was identified as Angel Cortez, and she was barely eighteen years old. BJ was furious; she was a child. Some bastard had mated her and she was a child. The children were sleeping and he watched them through a glass wall. Marisol was the oldest. The police investigated and learned that this was an immigrant family from Mexico. Javon and Elise were there and the children had been identified. Their names were Javier, Rosita, and Marisol Cortez.

The Jael Pack was the predominant pack in the Arizona region. He was a small pup, but his sisters told him of the abuses Momma suffered at their hands. This made him nervous. If that pack was involved, would they come after his family when they learned lived here? BJ growled, no one would harm his family. When he was a pup, he couldn't protect them, but now he was a man. He'd alert Javon of his suspicions and then he'd plan for the worse. They were rogues from a pack in Mexico. The Jael pack was notorious for taking in lone wolves, much like his mom had been. For some reason, she was on her own with three small children and this made her a perfect victim for a pack like theirs.

The investigation lasted a few days, but eventually they found the boyfriend. He was a drug addict and high on a cocktail of drugs. He kept rambling that this girlfriend and her children were being chased by a wolf man, and that he didn't hurt them. He kept saying a wolf-man tried to eat them. He was immediately remanded to a state mental facility for detox and mental health treatment. BJ didn't like what he was hearing and he contacted Javon as quickly as he could. Javon was concerned about wolves that the vampires had reported in his territory earlier, but they didn't seem to be a threat. The vampires became restless a few days ago when they scented an unknown wolf, but he never approached the pack or the compound. Gustavo and his men were wary, but the wolf never showed himself. When Javon and Elise left the compound, they learned of the murder. Gustavo knew that the rogue wolf did this, they had to find and eliminate it.

The vampires did not wait for the police to find him; they located the villain and took action. Within a week, a rogue male were had been apprehended. He apparently followed the girl and her boyfriend from New Mexico. He wanted her to join him. When she refused him; he decided to exact punishment, leading to her death and the death of her children. Gustavo was incensed, and within minutes, the threat was eliminated. Javon was informed as were Claus and Gernick. Now the pack had to make sure, no other pack could claim the pups, so Javon did the only thing he could at this point. He made a phone call.

Javon knew he had to contact the Jael Pack about the children. He knew of Nina's history with that pack, and as much as he detested them because of how they treated his sister-in-law, he had to be civil and find out if they had any connection to the children. Even though he suspected they were not members of that pack, protocol demanded that he speak with the alpha. He waited a few days, and then he called the Alpha of the Jael Pack and spoke with him candidly. He learned that his pack knew of the female and the pups, but they were traveling with a human. He didn't like it, but it was not his place to interfere.

The young ones survived all three regained consciousness. They learned quite a bit of information from the oldest girl. She was terrified, and kept asking for her Momma. At first, they sedated her, and she slept for a few days. After a week, the kids had recovered enough and needed to be placed. The police spoke with Marisol and learned that a man hurt her mother and them. She didn't know a name, but she gave them an idea of what he looked like.

Since each of them sustained serious injuries, they would require special care. The humans were ready to place all three kids in foster care when Javon and Elise asked to take them. The social worker looked pensive, but if they took them it would be one less case for her to deal with. So she agreed, but informed them that they had to appear in family court for a ruling before permanent placement could be awarded.

Javon and Elise nodded. They knew they'd be awarded custody. These were orphaned pups in their territory and they'd convince the courts to let them take them. The family court judge for that area was also a member of the Loess pack, and he was aware of the situation. BJ was relieved. Javon called his friend, and they were awarded temporary custody. When the children were stable enough, he had them moved to the medical center at the compound.

Every wolf rallied around those small children and at first they trusted no one, only BJ. But soon they opened up. The first night the three kids were at the medical center, BJ stayed with them the entire night. He made sure to visit them over the next few days and let them know they were not alone. The first time Julianne went with him, Javier was crying. She picked the little boy up, and he hugged her. He held her so tightly, and she felt his small body trembling. A nurse was trying to care for him and he was frightened. Julianne calmed him and held him as the nurse dressed his small wound. Another nurse was working on Rosita and Jules held her hand as well. She watched Jules the whole time, her big brown eyes tearing, but the three year old didn't cry out. When the nurse was done, Jules embraced her and told her she was so brave. Rosita held on, as if she'd never let her go.

BJ was with Marisol. She was the strongest, bravest little girl. At four years old, she took care of the other two. She didn't trust anyone but BJ. When the man hurt them, this guy came in and promised that he'd keep them safe. So far he did. Then a lady walked in, and he kissed her. Marisol was nervous. She looked kinda like Momma, but Momma was gone. That man hit her in the face and she was bleeding so much. The little girl closed her eyes to block that memory. When she looked up, Julianne saw the mistrust and her heart broke. She had to hug her. She moved to her small frame and she lifted the little girl in a firm embrace. She whispered, "No one will ever hurt you or them again." And Marisol responded. This lady felt safe. She felt safe. Maybe, just maybe she was their new Momma. For the first time, Marisol cried and held onto Julianne tightly, she would not let go. BJ and Julianne connected with those kids. Everyone knew, and everyone accepted them.

Each time they visited the young charges, it was harder and harder to walk away. Finally, they had healed and needed to be fostered. None of the wolves volunteered to take in the pups, and this caused Javon pause. He turned to Elise. She smiled at her befuddled mate and said, "They need to be with their parents."

Javon tensed, their mother was deceased. No one knew who their father was, what did she mean. "Look, baby, Just look." She ordered. Her husband was a good Alpha, but sometimes he tended to over think things. He looked up and he saw BJ and Julianne with the three kids . They were so content, so happy. He finally understood; this young couple was their new parents, and he would not split them up. BJ and Julianne he called. They looked up. Come seem me, he ordered.

They quickly walked to his office. "The children need a home and Elise and I are aware that they seem to have bonded with you. We were wondering-." Julianne interrupted. "Yes. Yes, we'll take them. They are ours, Alpha Javon. Please let us." Javon looked at BJ and smiled. "Congratulations, man. You're a daddy, two girls and a little boy." He shook BJ's hand.

"I have to call Momma. She'll want to meet them. Alpha can she come visit, I mean I know she just left, but..." Julianne stammered. "Julianne, your mother is welcomed anytime. Please call and share your great news."

"So, you're a daddy" Blaine teased his best friend as they left the Alpha's office. BJ nodded, "Yes, a son and two daughters. I will love them and give them the best life I can. Soon, Julianne and I will add to our family," he added sheepishly.

"Wait, what are you saying?" Blaine asked. He knew the women in this group knew instantly, something with the vampiric blood they ingested, but would BJ know the moment he impregnated his wife? BJ smiled from ear to ear. "It's only been a few days. I want to wait a couple of weeks before I tell her. I don't want to get her hopes up; anything could go wrong this early. I don't want to hurt her needlessly," he explained. "Four kids, Wow! Congratulations." Blain stuttered. "No, five." BJ laughed, "Um, Blaine, its twins."

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,295 Followers