Sheba: Solomon's Lost City Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Struggling along the treacherous footing Charlie lagged to the rear to cover their desperate retreat and moved slowly scanning for the sign of pursuit. Though skilled in bush-craft the man did not hear the naked women pass by him and wait in ambush further up the slope. The first he realised that he had walked into a trap was when a dark shadow stood up next to him and the bronze blade of her spear rammed into his skull knocking him to the ground bleeding profusely from the head and without movement.

"Charlie. Nooooooo!!!!!!!!" Prue screamed as she saw her fiance fall the blade being pulled from his head. As she screamed the warrior women closed about her and her father who offered no resistance and without a word bound their hands to lead them away into a desperate fate neither could imagine.

As their captives were led away two women remained behind, drew knives of volcanic glass and moved towards the prone man who lay as though he was dead. As they moved one of the women clawed at her throat before crashing into the ground only to be followed by her choking partner who also clawed frantically at her throat. Silence descended on the scene until the bushes near Charlie began to shake.

iii

A dirt-streaked Prue wept as she sat on the ground until a naked warrior near her struck her severely across the face and then laughed at the look of surprise that replaced the pain. Realising that she could be further punished for making noise Prue began to observe what was happening around them. Looking at their captives it was almost as though they were two species. The men were a dark chocolate brown and wore buckskin loincloths that barely covered their generous cocks and muscular buttocks.

Yet it was looking into their faces that sent shivers through Prue's body, they looked almost apelike, their brows sloped back and their teeth protruded out above a receding chin. When one of the men saw Prue looking at him he laughed and pulled aside his loin cloth and began to masturbate in front of her, his leers communicating what he wanted with her. Blushing she found that she could not turn away but watched as the man pumped his callused hand along his cock and used his bestial eyes to rape and intimidate her. His yellowed fangs were bared in a rictus of pleasure.

Suddenly he went flying across the path onto a bush snarling as he rose to his feet to be confronted by one of the Amazon warriors who towered above the man. She laughed as her hand slapped across his face the sound of it like the shot from a gun. He rocked back and reached for his spear only to be stop and rubbing his sore jaw he moved away fear showing at his eyes.

If the man was more than half a beast then this couldn't be said about the woman. Unlike the men they had the same black colouring that was often seen in a resident of Abyssinia a black ebony that seemed to suck in the light. Yet with that came the noble looks that they also had, the thin nose and sharp cheek bones, each had the the arrogance of nobility and they stood over six inches above each of the men. They shaved their heads so they lacked any hair either on top or above their eyes that seemed to be a vivid white in their black visages, this gave them the look of demons more than people and a shudder passed through Prue's body again. Naked their bodies were whipsaw lean pulsing with muscle and ferocity. They held their weapons with a natural ability that communicated their ability with the tool.

Each woman sported magnificent breasts that thrust like cones into the air and some wore jewelry attached to the nipple. Prue became obsessively interested in these women and she saw that they were bare of hair between their legs and that some had glittering chains and hooks that hung from the bared lips that were uncovered. As she looked at them she had not realised that they were considering her until a particularly magnificent woman her nipples and cunt lips dripping with chains and uncut gems stood before her. Taking her face between her thumb and forefinger she used her other hand to trace an outline as though convincing herself that this woman was real.

When she laughed the sound of it filled Prue with dread and taking the young woman's clothes in a hand she ripped them slowly from her body only stopping now and again to touch and play with the woman's breasts and nipples that she uncovered. The warrior found it extremely funny when Prue cried in pain as she twisted the blonde woman's nipples with a casual cruelty. Hearing a noise behind her she turned her head to see other women stripping her father of his clothes and when she tried to move towards him the woman in front of her sent a powerful fist into her stomach doubling her over so that she fell to her knees in the dirt.

Crawling in the dust she saw the bearers being stripped naked and then felt her remnants of her dress torn away so that she was entirely unclothed before these cruel women. Pain slashed through her back and she pulled her head up to see men carrying long thin rods cut from thorn bushes whipping the captives, making them form into a line where they tied them with biting knots together amongst them they included Prue. Satisfied that they were all firmly bound together the men raised the thorn wands and stoked them almost lazily across the backs and buttocks of their captives driving them up the ridge.

Some staggered and fell including Prue and her father only to feel the sharp tap of the thorns and they rose quickly and staggered along the narrow pathways and goat tracks that they taken over. Prue found each step a burden that seemed to weigh on her even more than she could have imagined as she tried to push herself and her father along the steep and difficult paths. Prue feared that her father had lost his sanity as he spoke of Connie and the others as though they were still with him. He looked so grey and withdrawn, in fact Prue feared he would not survive this march.

As the others grew tired they fell only to be beaten by the cruelly cutting thorn whips of the laughing guards who seemed to take delight as they inflicted pain upon the prisoners. Those who fell would be beaten until they rose and staggered onwards. Once a man fell twice and refusing to move the guards beat him to a bloody pulp in front of the other captives eyes as a lesson. A lesson that brought fear to each heart as they were driven towards their grim fates.

With no shoes the rocks that she walked over cut into Prue's feet so that she would leave bloody footprints on the path to mix with the blood of others as she dragged along the suffering Sir Henry but she continued realising that should she cease or let him go they would be slain without pity or compassion by their beastly guards. Indeed the beasts would have slain them but for their fear of the naked Amazons that ran past them scouting and guarding their path, that stopped the guards from stopping and killing the bearers, Prue and her father after inflicting unspeakable depravities upon them. Prue could easily see that the men wanted to ravish her battered but beautiful naked form. What also scared her was that the Amazons were also looking at her in the same way and she strangely found herself excited by their interest.

Staggering through jungle strewn valleys and over rocky ridges they finally came to their destination as the sun began to set in front of them dazzling them until they enter a shadow. Then they gazed into a valley that centred around a thriving village protected by both thorn bush wall and the remnants of an ancient stone wall. Mud brick houses sat next to decrepit stone buildings that dripped with moss and ivy but spoke of a civilisation old, vital and powerful. The houses were clustered around a high rocky outcrop that could have been considered natural but for the form that reared on the top of the hill, when you looked at that you realised that the whole hill must have been made by hand.

Built into the rocky outcrop was an artificial entrance built of the dark diorite that made the walls of the ridges that formed a natural wall around the village and its inhabitants. Looking at the entrance Prue realised that it was shaped into the form of a giant ape's head that was thrown back as though it was roaring out a challenge to anyone foolish enough to challenge its mastery. Sharp fangs formed the gateway columns. Indeed it was a sinister doorway to the earth beneath the village of the beast-men and amazons.

Naked the captives were pushed through the village and into corrals like the cattle they were considered. Famished and hungry the bearers fell onto the troughs of water that waited for them. Falling to their knees they drank like animals and crawled to corners where they lay whimpering and hoped for some peace from their captivity. Prue's heroic heart quailed before such cowardly behaviour and leaving her father far from the others she found a small shard of pottery that she filled with water and brought over to her father so he could drink. The bearers fled from Prue as she came near them feeling ashamed of their own cowardice and recognising her true nobility. In the sun her hair seemed to shine like a gold crown and she walked like a queen amongst them even though she was as naked as they were.

As the last rays of the sun touched the mud and thorn walls of the village she saw the wooden gates closing and cutting them off from the world outside and the hope of any escape.

iv

As the night settled. Darkness spread brought with it the comforting hope of escape. Jok slowly moved along the slope using the cover of the bushes as he searched for signs of the warriors hunting the trio. Making no sound he appeared only as a darker shadow amongst many shadows that formed in the night. The Amazons had hunted them for over four hours using their considerable skills. Both Jok and John Carter used every trick they could, keeping to the rock so as not to make footprints, they had wandered through streams in an effort to lose their cunning hunters staining their skins with mud to remove scent but it had only been after this last hour the hunters had been lost and both the guide and Jok considered that it had been more by good luck than good design that this had been the case.

Fleeing the Amazons both Jok and the guide had fought desperately, sometimes hand to hand as they had made their way through the forest, the strongly built women had thrown themselves at the fleeing men with reckless abandon in an effort to hinder them for a short time so that the others of their regiment could catch up and take them. Both men had wounds from the struggles they had undergone and they were now feeling the strain. Connie shocked had retreated from the others and had wept silently once they had found their place of refuge though in their flight she had fought as valiantly as either of the men.

Satisfied that they were safe for the time being Jok moved carefully to the deep overhang over which a waterfall ran. It was under this waterfall that the others sheltered. Though Jok moved silently the guide held in his hand a stabbing spear that he had taken from one of the Amazons he had slain and was ready to use it to protect his freedom. As he saw who it was he relaxed though remained vigilant in their damp refuge. Silently he fed the small smokeless fire and nodded to the sleeping woman her clothes now in shreds. The cave itself echoed with the roar of the water rushing over the rocks outside.

"They seem to have gone," the Zulu chief said softly," The woman is asleep, good."

"Did you see the others?" the low Scots brogue asked.

"No they seem to be going to the southwest. They seem to have taken the bodies," Jok said bleakly.

Grunting the men watched the fire crackle and burn throwing shadows over the walls. Suddenly Connie started and screamed in terror, in an instant the guide was at her side and had his hand over her mouth stifling further cries. As she settled he eased her over to the fire which she stared into as though without any other thought in her mind. She shivered and being without blankets the man embraced her trying to give her some of his warmth. Desperately she held them and began to speak softly at first and then in a keening lament.

"Their dead, their all dead........" Connie repeated as she rocked back and forth her body. As they had fled their clothing had been ripped so much they were virtually naked and in Connie's case a cloth band was wrapped about her voluptuous breasts and voluptuous hips. It was fortunate that the night was warm so they would not be freezing.

Realising that they needed to comfort the woman and feeling his passions as Connie's body touched his Jok covered her mouth with his own. With the touch of his lips to hers Connie kissed him back in return and pushed her body even harder against his. Her passions burned with the need to express the life she felt burning through her body after their almost miraculous escape. She felt her kiss returned with the same need. As she felt John move she turned and kissed his lips as her hands rubbed Jok's cock through the remnants of his ragged trousers. After the despair of the battle the three seemed to become locked into the need of a primal physical release that emphasized their lives.

Hands pushed down the cloth band about her breasts exposing the hardened nipples to the air. She did not know who did this but she enjoyed the feel of the fingers that pressed and played with her erect nipples. Making the pink nubs grow ever harder. As they played with her breasts she moved her kisses from one face to another. Her own hands stroked hard cock through the ragged cloth stoking ever higher the passions and lusts that seemed to fill the air.

With infinite tenderness she touched the flesh through the cloth and then she was pulled the covering to one side so that she could enjoy the feel of hard, strong flesh pulsing in her fingers. She felt John move around her so that he was against her back as she massaged Jok's cock. Though not as large as Hawk's giant sized cock it was larger than many she had used before so she enjoyed feeling the size and width of it in her hands.

As she rubbed the man's cock she felt its heat seep into her body and smelt the arousing rich meaty scent of the hard spear. As she caressed and stroked Jok's cock John behind her guided her onto her hands and knees and pulled the remnants of her skirt over her hips. This left her sensually rounded ass cheeks gleaming in the flickering light of the fire. Between them the Scot saw the lightly furred cunt, a cunt that burnt with need and she moved it through the air as though wishing it filled with cock. Even as she felt the need she felt the man's fingers opening the desire filled lips and slipping in a finger against which the woman humped energetically.

Connie sighed deeply as she felt her cunt invaded, it felt so good to have her needs met. She wanted to scream with the pleasure that washed through her body but her mouth had been gagged as Jok's cock was pushed in and out of the woman's willing mouth. He seemed wider than she thought he had been. He grunted with pleasure as she used her tongue to wash the cock of the precum that coated to head. Teasingly she slipped it over the slit at the tip and he shuddered with the intense pleasure. Slipping his cock from her mouth she gently nibbled and caressed his large balls with her lips allowing her teeth to brush against them.

Playing with his cock she pumped her hand along its length every now and again allowing her thumb to slip over the sensitive head. Suddenly she stiffened as she felt John's hard cock slide effortlessly into her dripping cunt. Like Jok's it was larger than most but thinner than the Zulu's which she held and sometimes took into her mouth. The feel as the flesh filled her hot cunt tipped her into intense pleasure and she shuddered again as her orgasm shot through her body.

His cock felt so good as she tried to massage it with the muscles in her cunt. Jok's cock was again in her mouth and she felt it pumping ferociously. His hands cradled her head so that she could not escape from his thrusting cock. Her head filled with delight as she realised that she was pleasing these men so well. She had felt a shock as she realised that she had been useless during the battle though the men would have profoundly disagreed with her had she told them that. Every now and again she felt the guilt almost overwhelm her as she thought of Henry, Hawk and even Prue in the hands of the savages who had attacked them.

Yet even as she considered these things the hands caressing her body, the cock sliding in and out of her hot cunt in rhythmic precision and the cock in her mouth drove away the thoughts, drove away the feeling of her inadequacies to give her purpose and filled her with a pleasure that even the hard rock floor could not remove. Orgasms shot through her from her cunt, when John squeezed her nipples with his fingers it sent little electric bolts through her body and she ground her cunt even harder against his thrusting cock.

Jok continued to plunge his cock in and out of her mouth and he held her head in tender fingers until with a pleased grunt she felt that familiar twitching of a cock that was exploding with cum. Pulling away from her mouth and using his hands he pumped the cum from his cock into her face. It shot from his dark flesh in a perfect arc of cream to land on her creamy flesh and run down her face in rivulets, when it reached her full red lips she would lick each drop into her mouth and swallow the salty liquid.

Then just as Jok had finished she felt the same spasming in her cunt as John's cock began to cum. Again it was pulled from her drooling orifice and John shot his cum over her back and full ass cheeks until there was nothing more to squeeze from the flesh. Sated the men settled back and began to rub the cum into her writhing body, their fingers brushing the sensitive orifices and not allowing her to rest from their exertions. Sometimes they would use their mouths and tongues instead of her fingers as she screamed her needs.

Slowly the massage slowed and then stopped as tiredness took the trio into an exhausted sleep in each others arms. Outside the waterfall gushed over the rocks shattering the silence of the jungle and their hunters tried to futilely find their spoor in the dark. Once there had been a group of the Amazon warriors near the hidden cave but they saw nothing and moved on under the full moon.

v

Charlie tried to struggle from the soft furs he lay on only to be pushed back firmly onto the comfortable bed. He reached up to his head and found that his head had been bandaged in such a way that he was blindfolded to everything around him. When he touched the rough cloth that was wrapped about his head another hand slapped it away. His head rang as though it was a bell.

"You were fortunate man of pale skin that the spear did not poke out your eye," a soft female voice spoke to him in a barely comprehensible dialect of Swahili.

With the realisation that there was a woman with him and that he was quite naked tried to cover his cock from her sight. His efforts brought a delighted musical laugh and her sultry voice again.

"Oh man of pale skin are all your men so ashamed of their nakedness. Did not the Great God give us our bodies to enjoy and allow others to enjoy them. No do not answer," as she spoke she laid her finger across his lips and then continued as her small hand drew away the hand that covered his cock," No more of this foolishness do you think that Nyamate has not seen a naked man before, aye even one as handsome and well-built as you."

Charlie felt his skin blush with the last comment especially as he could feel her hot breath on his cock. What was worse was the fact that his cock was responding to her breathing and was growing hard. As it grew she stifled a giggle.