Sheila's Adventures in Adult Videos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Em moved to the beautiful white sofa and got on all fours. Carlos moved behind her, and Kurt, now naked, in front of her. Wes directed each of them to move slightly; apparently to match up with a snapshot or camera frame that he had from the prior weekend and held in his hand.

Wes continued, "We had some good footage of you guys in this position, so only give me about two or three minutes worth like this, then you two guys change places. As you menchange, I want you to roll over onto your back Emmy. Take Carlos down your throat that way and let him fuck your mouth, and Kurt you fuck her pussy, but watch that left hand of yours so you don't block the camera view of your cock going in her pussy. Also pull all the way out and re-penetrate several times every couple of minutes; whack her pussy with your dick too. Oh, and Em, use your fingers on your clit or grab ahold of Kurt, play with him, and then steer him into your cunt again. After about ten minutes I'll signal and then I want new positions all around, and remember lots of kisses and hot romantic looks."

Kurt and Carlos had been stroking their cocks and bringing them up to full potential. I was getting really horny at this point. The other thing turning me on was Emmy's sweet body. I'm bisexual and I could see myself doing something with her later if she were willing.

"ACTION." Wes' shout called the set to order. A boom microphone appeared about six feet over the actors, held by Jon the soundman who also wore headphones to monitor his work. There was really no formal dialogue for the scene. The men grunted and encouraged Em to fuck and eat cock, and Em moaned in satisfaction over being fucked and over having one of the best looking cocks in the state in her mouth.

I moved to stand with Nancy and a couple of the other members of the crew. I had a good view of Carlos' cock stroking in and out of Em's pussy. I could feel my own girl juice gushing from my cunt and soaking my undies. I preferred boy shorts as undies instead of a thong; I just couldn't get used to the butt floss on most thongs. The boy shorts were a little more absorbent too, but in this case that meant they'd be holding onto all my odiferous emissions. If we went anyplace later, people around me were apt to pick up the odor of a horny girl.

The filming went non-stop for about thirty minutes, and then Wes shouted, "CUT." He talked in a loud voice for everyone to hear, "That was a good take. Let me spot check the video and we'll pick up again in twenty or thirty minutes."

Ted and Ann - the two camera people, and Wes walked over to a large iMac computer. As Wes whipped a few commands into the keyboard, and the video crew connected their cameras to the back of the computer. After a minute, up on the screen came the past thirty minutes of video and sound. Ted, Ann, Em, Kurt, and Carlos looked over Wes' shoulder. Em gestured for me to come and look too, so at first I peeked in between bodies at the screen but then Em pulled me up next to her right next to Wes, and also next to her naked body. My god, I was horny. I could smell Emmy's sex and it turned me on even more.

I inadvertently bumped Wes with my boobs on his shoulder. I wondered if he could smell my sex odor. He just turned and smiled at me then went back to jumping through the video. Occasionally, he'd make a comment to his three actors, the camera crew, or make a note about lighting or sound. After reviewing the film from one camera, he switched over and did the same with the other camera that Ann had used.

The scenes showed up on the screen as erotic and sensuous, but not as crude fuck films, like some I'd seen. These had a certain appeal to my female sense of eroticism, yet they were also explicit and left little to the imagination. The backlighting and the use of lots of white linens on and around a white couch helped accent the actors and their sex acts.

The whole review had taken about fifteen minutes. Wes stood and everyone broke for a few minutes, stretching and limbering up for the next serious of shots.

Wes turned to me, "You ever think about doing anything like this. You have the look, you know?"

"The look?"

"Yeah. I think you'd be a natural just like Emmy is." He pointed at my chest, "I assume those are real?"

I smiled, "They are. C cup, if you must know - nothing to write home about. Emmy has the chest for this."

"You straight? Do you do women?"

I kept my smile, "Anything that's fun and that gives everyone pleasure. I don't do rough stuff, but I do enjoy a hard fuck once in a while. I'm really a very loving individual, but ... well, I'm not exclusive, and yes, I'm bisexual."

"You want to give it a try? Do you mind bareback? I assume you're clean?"

I absorbed what Wes had just asked me, actually getting excited for many reasons at the prospect of doing a porn video. "I like bareback if the guys have paper. I know I'm clean, but I didn't bring my recent check with me, and yes, it looks like fun. I'm so horny watching I thought I'd have to disappear and jill off during the next round of shots. I'd love to try."

Wes said emphatically with a smirk, "Oh, don't do that jill thing. Let us capture you on film ... maybe with Em, would that be OK?"

I nodded. Em stood beside me and looked pleased that I'd agreed to be in the film.

Wes talked to me about the scene we'd shoot next. He waved Em, Kurt, and Carlos over too. "Sheila, I want you to appear at that door to the patio, and then come in as though you want to watch close-up your friend get the fuck of her life from these two guys. Tiptoe and act sneaky, and try to keep the backlights out of the direct camera shot. I'll have Kurt turn to you, and pull you into a kiss and then start to strip you. Grab ahold of his cock as he does, and then drop down and suck on him too. Carlos will move to fuck Emmy. Do something sexy if either of the guys cum. After that just do what comes naturally until I say 'Cut.' Got it?"

"Yes, I think so. I'll try to be good. I've watched a lot of porn, so I think I know what you want."

Wes said, "Oh, and don't look at the cameras unless I tell you. Look at the person you're interacting with, look at their cocks or pussies or tits, stare into space, but don't look at the camera!" He was emphatic. "If you think of any emotions that you want to portray, think of being horny and in love with Em and the two guys."

I checked myself in a mirror Nancy had, and let her touch up my lip color, rouge, and eye shadow even more than she did before. She had a knack for make up and in two minutes I thought she'd made me look much sexier. I'd noted what she did so I could duplicate it in the future.

Wes went and talked to the videographers and soundman. He motioned for me to go outside, got everyone into position, and then shouted, "ACTION." I could even hear him outside.

I walked past the back of the house, peering in the windows. Ann's camera focused on me, and followed me as I crept in the patio door on tiptoe and stood watching Em get spit roasted. I peaked out from behind a column and then some curtains near the door.

Kurt then saw me, acted surprised, and gestured for me to come closer. I moved tentatively, and he extracted his impressive schlong from Emmy's pussy and came to me with his cock sticking straight out in front of him. I noticed his dick was covered in her cunt juices. He kissed me quite passionately several times, and if I hadn't been hot for sex beforehand, the kisses certainly warmed me up. I kissed back, and we quickly got to French kisses and tongue action. We both got into it. Acting horny and in love with this man was an easy task. Off to the side I heard Wes go 'Ahem,' so we went to the next stage.

Kurt started to undress me, and I reached down and grabbed ahold of his erection coated in Em's juices, and started to pump it back and forth. We both moaned a little, and then were kissing again and again, and I was swooning. My god, I wanted this handsome hunk to fuck the daylights out of me until the end of time. As we kissed I forgot about the cameras, the boom mic, the stage crew, and even Em and Carlos who were going at it five feet away.

I helped Kurt strip me down, and then I leaned over an inhaled his long cock, getting every inch of it in my mouth and throat. I salivated all over him and made all sorts of drooling sounds, but best of all I enjoyed the taste of Emmy that I licked off his shaft. After a few minutes of my blowjob, I allowed him to pick me up and set me down next to Emmy's head on the sofa. Kurt dropped to his knees and buried his face in my dripping pussy.

After diving into my cunt with his mouth, he said, "Oh, Babe, you taste so good. I may stay here and eat you all night."

I was up for that. Kurt made me cum almost immediately I was so wired for this. The second and third orgasms arrived after that about a minute or two apart. I was only vaguely aware of a camera focusing on my face as I came. I knew I was moaning, but that was normal.

After my third orgasm, I said to Kurt, "Let me do you. I want to suck you like you've never been sucked before. Blowjobs are one of my special skills, but before I do, would you dip you wick into my friend one more time."

Kurt nodded, and Carlos moved to give him access to Emmy's pussy. Kurt plunged into her cunt a few times and then relinquished her cute body back to Carlos. He brought his wet shaft to me.

I had his entire shaft down my throat in seconds. He tasted divine; most of the taste was Em's pussy. I'd definitely have to come on to her later. She tasted delightful, and then I inhaled the aromas around me: my own sex, Em's, and I guess Kurt's and Carlos' odors too; the combination was intoxicating and made me want a lot of cock in my pussy.

As I turned on all my sensors, I also became aware of some light jazz playing softly in the background. There was also a romantic candle burning on the coffee table. It made the whole scene really sexy and erotic in a special way.

Except for Steve, my serious boyfriend who I shared with my 'sisters,' Kurt had the largest cock I'd run into in both length and girth. Never one to shirk a challenge, I ate him up like a ripe banana.

Soon, Kurt said to me, "Baby, you're going to make me cum real soon if you keep that up. I always thought I could be in control, but you've blown that theory out of the water. You are the best - the way you use your tongue on my balls and glans, the suction at just the right point, and the way to bring your hands into play are all 'A' rated."

I smiled up at him as I made a last lunge down his entire shaft until my nose was buried in his pubes. I pulled off of him rapidly, his exiting cock actually making a 'pop' sound as it left the suction of my mouth.

I smiled up at Kurt, "Now it's time for you to fuck me really hard. I want every inch of that cock inside me right now - every last fucking inch, and when you're ready I want you to dump about a gallon of cum inside my hot little pussy ... so much cum that I want it leaking out of me for the next week. Come on, make me your cum slut."

I lay back and spread my legs. I saw the girl with camera zoom in on my twat, but a few seconds later she was zooming in even closer as Kurt's long cock slowly slid into my hot drippy pussy. I moaned in lust and contentment as he bottomed out inside me.

"Oh, that feels so good. Fuck meeeee!"

Kurt said, "Oh, Baby, we're both going to fuck you. If you like me, you'll love Carlos."

Kurt started to stroke back and forth into my pussy at a steady pace, the camera moving nearby to capture each stroke. He also reached forward and pawed at both of my breasts. I was making slight squeaking noises on each of his in-strokes.

After about two minutes, Carlos said to Kurt, "Hey, man, I'd like to tap that blonde pussy. How about switching?"

Much as I'd pulled off of his cock with my mouth, Kurt yanked his cock from my pussy so fast I thought I heard a little 'pop.' I almost came from that one move.

I looked up as Carlos appeared between my legs. He bent down and sucked on my labia for a minute, using his fingers to stroke my clit and finger me, and then suddenly he rose up and stabbed his long cock into my cunt. I jerked with a tinge of pain and a lot of pleasure. Kurt was already fucking Emmy. The men showered us with kisses and tongue-to-tongue action.

Carlos fucked me at twice the speed that Kurt had, actually flipping me over after a couple of minutes so he could fuck me from the back doggie style as Kurt did Em next to me the same way. Once in a while Carlos would swat my ass in a dominant gesture.

I became vaguely aware of the two of them switching back and forth a few times until I wasn't sure whose cock was penetrating; it was all just wonderful.

I leaned over and kissed Em, and she kissed back with her tongue searching out the far corners of my mouth. We both panted in passion to each other.

Carlos leaned down and whispered in my ear, "You good for a creampie?"

I nodded, and seconds later he screamed, "Oh, my god, she's got the hottest pussy in town and it's making me cum in buckets."

I could feel the surges of Carlos' hot cum squirt in eight huge surges into my quim as he made his final slams into my body. He milked out the last few jets right at the entrance to my vagina, and then he backed away as Ted, the cameraman, rapidly closed the space so he could video my leaking cunt. Carlos started to kiss me some more.

I'd seen enough porn films to know I needed to stay in one place and allow gravity to pull the cum from inside me to where the camera could watch it dripping onto the sofa.

Beside me, Kurt had blasted a gallon of cum into Emmy, and she too was frozen in position. When Kurt extracted his cock, Ann focused her camera on Em's leaking cunt.

I rose slightly and with one hand I squeezed my mons and surrounding pussy in hope that it would force some of the white sticky fluid to my opening. It worked. Emmy watched me and duplicated the move for the other camera.

Before anyone could do or say anything further, I leaned over and kissed Emmy again. I said loudly, "I want to suck that cum from your pussy while you do me."

I heard a gasp from the film crew, but Em clearly liked that idea, and ten seconds later we were in a sixty-nine on the sofa with my dripping cunt over Emmy's mouth as I energetically lapped at the white fluid Kurt had left in her seeping from her pussy.

We ate each other's pussies and cum for about ten minutes, and then pulled around until we were side by side with our arms around each other and our hands feeling each other's tits. The two men sat down next to us and stroked our bodies. We kissed and then smiled at the cameras and waved goodbye.

"CUT."

Wes came up to us, "That was the hottest sex scene I've every filmed - the foursome was perfect, the blowjobs spectacular, and your little lesbian thing at the end is truly off the charts and I'll have to think long and hard about how to top that." He took a deep breath and went on, "Further, I don't think I want to edit one second out of the whole hour you guys were messing around."

I exclaimed, "Wow! We did that for an hour. It went by awfully fast."

Em said with a catch of awe in her voice, "I think I came about a dozen times." She was standing between Kurt and Carlos, so she leaned up on tiptoe and kissed each of them to say thanks. She then came over and planted a kiss on my lips too.

Wes turned to everyone, "I'm buying dinner down at Shannon's Bar and Grill, any takers?"

I realized I was hungry. It was about nine o'clock now and across the swimming pool in the backyard the sky was beautiful with the last of the sunset. The view from the house was awesome. I raised my hand after checking in with Emmy, who also wanted some nosh. A couple of others on the crew indicated they were coming too.

Six of us went to a nearby pub for dinner and drinks, although there had been some beer and wine on the set. Besides Wes, Em, and me, Ted and Ann - the videographers, and Jon the soundman came to dinner. We had a great discussion, about doing adult films, the whole Hollywood movie scene, and everyone's other, regular job. They each did the adult stuff for pleasure and a little extra money.

As we left the pub about ten-thirty, Wes said, "Anyone want to come back to the house for drinks and maybe to mess around. It is Friday and I assume no one has to jump up early tomorrow morning to go to work."

Em squeezed my hand and whispered to me, "Let's go. Wes is really good in the sack." She looked so eager, and I still had hopes of some more exclusive time with my new best friend.

Ted, Ann, and Jon indicated they wanted to go too, so we caravanned back to the large house.

Wes immediately got everyone a drink, and then sidled up to me. "Sheila, you are a natural in this business. Could I convince you to do a couple more films over the next few days? I'm also hoping you'll sign the release so we can use all the material we shot earlier. I didn't even think about that then, you were making me so hot."

I smiled. I could see the lump in his pants indicating he was still 'hot.' Before I could speak, Em came to my side, "Wes, I suppose you're going to make it worth her while, and I want to be on screen when she is, after all she is my friend ... and I want to do more scenes with her."

Wes leaned over and kissed Em, "Of course you're included, darling. You're my favorite porn queen - you're my favorite all around." He turned to me and asked, "You here all weekend?"

I nodded.

He turned to the other three, "You guys up for working all weekend and doing a few more films? I promise good pay and relaxed working hours."

Everyone nodded or said yes.

Wes looked at me, "Then I guess you're hired."

In a low voice he turned back to me and Em, "I'll pay you five grand for today and the weekend." He turned to Em, "And you too, but this is really exceptional. I'm going to expect about twelve hours of some of the hottest stuff you've ever done between now and Sunday night. I'm going to call in other guys and gals too, certainly enough to film an erotic orgy as one of the videos. OK?"

We all nodded.

Wes smiled broadly, "Good, then let's celebrate. I love to party." Wes' last few words made me think he was about to drag out some drugs, but nothing like that happened. He was just a guy who enjoyed being around other people in a relaxed atmosphere he called a 'party.'

Wes did like to celebrate with his clothes off, and the rest of us joined him. The six of us relaxed by swimming around naked in the large pool. I found the atmosphere sexy in that the six of us were nude and in such close and obvious proximity to each other. I hoped for some further action, and wasn't disappointed.

What made the pool time unique is that Ann, Em, and I made the rounds of the three guys, making out with each guy for a few minutes before moving on. Making out included a lot more than just French kisses and hugs, we girls also had our tits sucked on and our pussies fingered. While that was going on, we were feeling and jerking the guys off. It was hot.

Eventually, Wes and I were making out. He said to me, "Can we fuck?"

"Please," I begged with a coy smile.

He swooped me up into his arms, and carried me up the stairs out of the pool, depositing me on one of the double chaises near the pool. He lay beside me, and after a few kisses, he dropped between my legs and started to eat me. Wes muttered, "Oh, this is some of the sweetest tasting pussy I've every had."

I snorted, "I bet you say that to all the girls."

He gave me a stern look that let me know he was serious. My serious boyfriend Steve and my other boyfriend Aidan had often told me the same thing so I thought, well, maybe I do have a great tasting pussy. When I got a taste of it second-hand I thought it was pretty normal.