Sheila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I... I don't know...!"

She repeated her teasing four more times, squeezing his cock between her calves for him to thrust between, only to pull away when he started cussing her out. Finally, he could take no more. "Please," he said, tears starting to run down his face. "Please, I'm sorry, please, please let me cum."

"Are you sure?" she said. "You want me, a filthy demihuman to—"

"YES! Please, for fuck's sake, I'm begging you!" He shook with emotion, but it was all desperation now; the anger had been pushed out by the relentless needs of his body, which did not care what it took; Matthew only wanted to cum, to hell with his preferences.

Sheila lowered her leg and trapped his cock between her calves again. She squeezed his cock tightly between them, and this time it took only seconds for him to reach the edge of climax. She squeezed him even tighter just as he reached the peak, so tight, that his ejaculation was nearly cut off! But the pressure had built up so much, that his cock forced its way through the vice of her legs, and hot, wet streaks of cum exploded from his cock. Matthew moaned loudly in both ecstasy and defeat, surrendering himself to his servant's mercy. He continued to thrust between her calves until he had thoroughly milked himself dry. Only then, did she finally release his cock, removing her now cum-covered legs.

Matthew, exhausted, looked at her with a confused expression. Sheila stood over him, then leaned down and purred in his ear. "Are you pleased, master?" she said.

Matthew started crying again, overwhelming by his emotional confusion, and clutched at her with his feeble arm. Sheila hugged him to her. "I'm sorry," he said between sobs. "I'm sorry. Thank you so much."

Sheila held him for a while longer, until he stopped crying. Then, she cleaned up his mess, drying her legs and wiping the cum streaks off the floor. She took him to the bathtub, where she washed him, taking extra care with his genitals. Even still, he stiffened again, and Sheila grasped him with her hand. She gave him an inquiring look, and, nervously, Matthew nodded. She spent the next ten minutes stroking him, building him up to a powerful climax. Then, she did it again. He blushed almost the whole time, but looked at her with a renewed appreciation.

"Thank you," he gasped. "Oh, god, thank you."

"No need to thank me, master," she said. "I am here to serve."

"I'm sorry," he repeated, but she shook her head and smiled at him.

That night, after Kevin got home, he noticed how much more relaxed Matthew was, and how he was even being nicer to Sheila. "Well, I'm glad to finally see you two getting along," said Kevin. "I was starting to think this really was a bad idea."

"Not at all," said Sheila. "Sometimes, it just takes a little while for someone to grow on you." She looked at Matthew, who smiled softly, blushing slightly.

THE END