Sheila’s Escapade #137

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put them on once we were in the water. Thor pushed me under and pulled down his trunks. I put his cock in my mouth and began the process of sucking him off a few seconds at a time. I came up for air after each furious act of fellatio then dived back under the water to continue my love labor. I finally brought him to a climax and as I rose from the water I showed him my cum-coated tongue before swallowing his seed. He slapped me hard across the face, called me a whore and told me to stand by a nearby tree.

Thor got his truck and pulled down to where I was standing. He told me to put my heels back on then he cuffed my hands. From one of the tree branches he used a come along to suspend me. I watched as he retrieved a device from his truck that looked like a stevedore hook except it had a ball on the tip. He pulled the crotch of my swimsuit aside and forced the devise inside my pussy. Using a second come along attached to the hook he pulled me up until I was on my tip toes. He then removed my shoes and tightened the first winch. My pussy and my wrists were in pain when he strapped a ball gag in my mouth and slipped a bag over my head.

Fear overtook my pain, but I was not expecting the powerful blow to my midsection that came next. I was lifted off the ground then dropped onto the probe with enough force to tear my pussy and bruise me inside. I was struggling to regain my balance when the next blow was delivered to my left kidney. I had known and wanted some pain, but nothing like this. The weight of my body was supported by the device in my cunt and I was physically hurt so bad I couldn't regain my equilibrium. Tears rolled and I was screaming into the gag when the blow to my right kidney landed. At some point the body can register no more pain and I was there. I had actually pulled my knees up in some kind of defensive move. I had 10 level pains all over my body.

The first sign of relief came when Thor put my shoes back on allowing me to stabilize myself. He removed the hood and gag and asked if was enjoying our date. I assured him I was. I also answered in the affirmative when he asked if I was going to be a good girl. He relaxed the winches and removed the hook. I was standing, but I was weak and unstable.

Thor handed me two large yellow pills and a cup of whiskey. I asked what they were before thinking. Thor reached for the hook, but I had the message. I quickly took the pills. He suggested I clean myself in the lake and get back in my clothes. The warm lake water felt good and I sat down naked with water up to my neck. I used two fingers to probe my pussy which I'm sure was bleeding. After ten minutes or so I got out dried off and slipped a fresh tampon in me. By this time I was dressed the pain pills and booze had done their job. I was in la-la land and working on another Scotch.

Thor and I got in his truck. He had some tomato soup in a thermos and BLT sandwiches. He served Pinot Blanc and as I got drunker and drunker we talked. He asked all the same questions. How could I subjugate myself to a woman? Why did I enjoy pain? Would I introduce him to my wife and let him fuck her?

It was a pleasant relaxed conversation. He ran his hands over my bare legs and kissed me a couple of times. Thor kept consulting his watch and shortly after we had finished our meal, he asked if I was ready to bend over the tailgate of his truck and give him a piece of my ass. I pulled off my skort and undies, got out of the truck and before I lay down in the bed of the truck I pulled the tampon. It was bloody, but I was just too smashed to care about bloody tampons or modesty. I had retreated into total submission. This time Thor fucked me with ferocity until he spilled his sticky goo inside me.

My first sign that new trouble was brewing came when he place a pair of handcuffs on each wrist. He led me back to the tree, placed a pillow on the ground and pushed me down on it. With my hands crossed behind my back he attached my ankles to my wrist. He placed a choker chain around my neck then loosely attached the chain to a limb of the tree. I couldn't rise and if I fell over trying I'd choke myself to death.

Thor placed a tight blindfold over my eyes then ripped my top open and pulled my bandeau down. My bejeweled breasts were exposed and I was naked from the waist down except for my cage. Thor said nothing, but I heard the door to his truck shut and him pull away. I've never known what apprehension really was until that moment. I was afraid, but it went way beyond that. I was overwhelmed with unknown fears. I might have been in pain, but in my drunken state my mind retreated into an isolated lonely place dominated by demons and dragons.

What seemed like hours went by and every sound or insect attack added to my state of anxiety. Then there was a giggle. It was unmistakably female and quickly followed by the exquisite fragrance of a wet vagina. As the pussy met my lips instinct took over. Because of the hours upon hours I spent eating my beloved Mistress' love canal the obligation was second nature and one of life's great pleasures for me. The anonymous object of my affection came three times before pushing away from my hungry mouth.

My surprise was complete when she took one step back and kicked me between my legs. By design the Birdcage pushes a male's testicles tight into his scrotum. I don't know if the cage hurt her foot, but the pain literally stopped my breathing and elevated my blindness. I screamed like a little girl and slumped forward on my choker chain. From nearby Thor's voice commanded me to straighten up.

Fear overcame pain and I assumed my kneeling position. A penis gag was forced into my mouth before from somewhere; by someone the second blow to my groin was delivered. The pain and my muffled screams were exponentially increased. This time I gave consideration to using the choker chain to end the pain permanently, but Thor again ordered me to straighten up.

A fragrant hand removed the gag and presented my mouth with a new target. All pussies smell good and taste better, but the pubic bones help form unique and wondrous shapes. This was not the pussy I'd just serviced and as my pain subsided I eagerly loved on her clitoris. I take pride in my ability to perform cunnilingus and this young woman was the beneficiary.

As she stepped away I steeled myself for another assault, but this time I was suddenly drenched in water. The shock was nearly the same, but not the pain. I was unchained and introduced to the other girls. They helped my dry off and gave me some fresh clothes. As I dressed we started to chat. Before long it turned into girl talk and Thor said he just couldn't stand it so he left.

As I drove back home the events of the past two days danced through my mind like a ballet. My Mistress would not have approved, but she would never know. I'd have to hide some marks on my body for a while, but I could do that.

A good start was a long hot bubble bath. I was still a bit dopey, but that too would pass and I was wrapped in the afterglow of subservient service. Something about panties and a bra and humiliation filled a hole in my sole that nothing else could. My reverie was disturbed by the doorbell. I wrapped myself in a towel girlie style and answered.

To my astonishment it was Thor. He had followed me home and that was a nightmare, but it was to be much worse. He ordered me to my knees. I dropped the towel and obeyed. He put a DVD in my player and there I was in full living color. Someone had recorded the entire events of the evening.

As it played I crawled over to Thor. I didn't have to beg. He knew what he had done and the impact it could have on my life. My Mistress would punish me or worse she would leave me. How would a weakling cuckold ever find another Mistress? My utopian life would cease and I was to blame.

Thor's demand was simple. I was to bring my Mistress naked before him. She would suck his cock then offer her pussy and her rectum to him. My Mistress would never submit herself to a mere male, but I could not dissuade him nor find a solution to this conundrum.

What am I to do?

12