Shelby and Johnny Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheyenne in many ways can be tomboyish. She played sports, is a barrel racer and has kept herself in great shape. But her room was her sanctuary. It was very feminine. She decorated her room in two shades of pink after seeing the movie, "Steel Magnolias."

In the movie the character portrayed by Julia Roberts had her wedding colors as 'Bashful and Blush.' So guess what Cheyenne did. When you walk into her room it resembled a five gallon bottle of Pepto-Bismol had exploded in her room. Pink curtains, walls, pillows and comforter.

We went into her sanctuary and she set the beers down on her night stand. The drapes were shut to darken the room. She lit about a dozen candles and put on some soft romantic music and turned down the lights.

Mid you, I'm naked she's still wearing her pink cowgirl hat, boots and the pieces of material she called a bikini.

She came up to me and hugged me and said softly, "Care to dance handsome stranger?"

I said, "Sure pretty lady."

We danced to "Always and Forever."

As we were dancing she started kissing my neck and nibbling my ear.She reached up and cupped my face in her hands and kissed my lips softly at first, then growing with passion. Her hands running up and down my back and dragging her fingernails along my skin.

I held her close and was feeling her tight body against me.

Cheyenne pushed me back onto the bed. She took off her hat and let that hair cascade over my chest. She then covered my chest with kisses. She went up to my neck, worked her way down my belly to my waiting cock. She kissed around it and licked and gently sucked on my balls. I kept myself shaved. I know Shelby Loved it! I hope Cheyenne appreciated it.

Her hand found my cock and she started to gently stroke it. She ran her tongue along the shaft a few times and then covered it with kisses. She moved her mouth to the side of my cock and stuck her tongue under the shaft and her lips over it and went up and down the shaft. She then placed the tip into her mouth, mixing my pre-cum with her saliva. I gently pushed her off and took her hand. I brought her to the bed and laid her down in front of me. She sure is beautiful.

I started on her lips, worked my way down. I kissed around her bra, down her tummy to the inside of her thighs. I noticed a little tattoo but didn't say anything about it. I went back up and moved the bit of material away from her breasts. I kissed and licked around her areolas and her nipples. This brought out soft moans and sighs. I kissed and licked her nipples causing her body to shudder. I worked my way back down to her steaming gash. The heat was radiating from her pussy.

I was right; her excitement had soaked through her little panties. I licked the folds through the material and she spread her legs. As I moved the little patch of cloth to one side I saw the moisture heavy in her cunt. I put my hands on her pussy lips and gently pulled them apart revealing the delicious pink inside, I could see the liquid almost running down her slit.

I ran my tongue up and down and Cheyenne gently bucked up to me. I wanted to savor this as much as I could. Her pussy smelling and tasting sweet, like she must have used a flavored douche. After teasing her awhile, I finally attached my lips to her clit causing her to squirm beneath me.

Her mouth found my cock and she started making love to it. She would go to the hilt, like she was going to swallow my dick and balls. When she had it to the hilt she stayed like that for about 15 seconds and use her mouth muscles and tongue to suckle my dick and then pull back to the tip. Then repeated and it felt great!

I worked her clit until I sensed an impeding orgasm. I then went down and tongue-fucked her hole. I went further and tickled her asshole with my tongue. I could feel her moans thru my dick in her mouth. It didn't take long. I told her I was ready to cum. She stopped and asked me to turn over. I did as I was asked. Now I was on my back again.

Once again she went down on my cock licking, teasing and playfully running her teeth along the shaft. She kept up the teasing and after around five minutes she started picking up the tempo. I started getting that sensation deep in my balls and said, "Honey, I gonna cum! I'm gonna CUM!"

She broke away and said, "Cum daddy, cum in my waiting mouth!"

She then took the head of my cock in her mouth and with thumb and forefinger, jacked me off. I came in torrents and to my surprise she swallowed EVERY drop and kept going. She moved so I could continue eating her pussy. I licked, sucked and bit until she

screamed in orgasmic wonder. I drank down all she had. She squirted on me but nothing like her mom.

We then relaxed for a while and drank our beers. We kissed and fondled each other. She then worked me back to hardness and stopped.

Cheyenne asked me, "You ready for a ride cowboy?"

"So long as you're ready, Sugar Butt. Are you really sure about this?" I replied.

Cheyenne responded, trying to stay in her role, "Daddy, er, handsome stranger. I've been itchin' for this for ever so long. I would be much obliged if you'd take that six shooter of yours and please me right kindly."

I said, "Ok pretty lady. If'n that's what you want. I'd be much obliged to please you. I just figured I'd make sure it's what you really want. 'Cause I sure want it now."

With that she pulled off what little she had left on except for the boots. She straddled me and reached over and got a condom and rolled it onto my cock. She then put her hat on.

She brought her tight little cunt over my cock. She held herself up with her legs. She reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart. I reached for her waist. I grabbed my cock and she lowered herself down. GOD she was tight. I told her to relax a little and let her pussy adjust. We were half way in and she was nice and wet. Her wetness was dripping onto my waiting cock.

Then she said, "Okay cowboy. On three!"

She lowered and raised 1. Lowered raised, 2. Lowered and raised and we both yelled, "THREE!"

She let herself down to the hilt. Her ice blue eyes went wide and her mouth opened. The only noise she made was "UUHH HUHH!

Her eyes welled up and she sat perfectly still on my impaled manhood. After about what seemed a minute she said, "WOW! Happy Birthday daddy, er Handsome stranger!"

The cute little tattoo I noticed earlier was placed up and to the right of her cunny. It was a red heart with an arrow through it and a banner with "Daddy's Girl" on it. Above the heart was written "True" and below the heart "Love."

She started rocking her hips. After a little bit her juices were really flowing and she leaned into me and kissed me passionately. She was holding her hat and bouncing up and down on my cock her tits bouncing up and down. She would speed up and slow down.

I looked up at that beautiful face. She looked so very adorable holding her hat with one hand and the other hand on my chest. The smile never leaving her cute face.

She suddenly had a glow about her accented by her smile. She took on an angelic

proportion. At that very moment I felt a very deep love for Cheyenne. I hadn't had this feeling since Shelby and I started making love. Shelby was the love of my life and as long as we were together I loved and protected her.

With Cheyenne at this moment a strange feeling came over me. Like my heart was saying, this is your number one now. I felt a very strange tenderness and passion for my little Sugar Butt. It wasn't so much sex right now as it was more of a spiritual experience.

As she was rising and falling on my manhood I noticed her little spurs were nudging into the sides of my legs and her wonderful tits bouncing on her chest. This really got my hormones going.

Suddenly Cheyenne grabbed me by my ass cheeks and pulled me to her as tight as she could. She moaned loudly and her breathing came in short staccato rasps. Her face

contorted as the orgasm hit her. I felt her monster orgasm cascade over my impaled cock in wave after wave of pussy juices. After a few moments she continued where she left off. I let her ride me like that for a while, but when I felt my balls tighten I pulled her close and kissed her ever so tenderly and then rolled her over.

I put her into my favorite position. My forearms under her knees and pushed her legs into the shape of a big M. A while ago I had intended to just pump like crazy in this position, but with the feelings I just found for her I entered her and gently started pile-driving her slowly. I then started picking up the pace, riding her faster and faster.

At the height of my thrusting she was holding her hat on her head going, "OH gawd! OHH yeah DADDY!

Yes baby YES! OH YES! Ride me!

RIDE MEEE BAYBEE! Make me cumm!"

I was looking down at Cheyenne. Her eyes were half open and her hair splayed out on the pillow moving her head from side to side. Her beautiful tits moving up and down on her chest, faster and faster with my pumping. She put her booted feet flat on the bed and was lifting her hips to meet my thrusts. Our bodies making slapping sounds as we thrusted against each other, her beds headboard banging against the wall. I could see beads of sweat forming on her forehead. Sweat was running down my face. Cheyenne had tears of pleasure running down her pretty face.

She must of cum about a half dozen times as I felt the warm liquid inside her love tunnel cascading over my invading cock.

She was moaning unintelligibly. All pretence of role playing was gone!

I said "Cheyenne! I ready to cum hunny! I'm ready!"

She was screaming, "Do it daddy, do it to mee! Make me cum, Ohh!

DADDYY!

Yes, yes, YES!!

OH GAWD YESS!!!!"

She had another monster orgasm just as I released my white sticky load into her waiting cunt. Her body was thrashing under me, her legs trembling her face contorted as her screams of ecstasy flowed from her mouth. Her body stiffened for a few seconds her pretty eyes rolled to the back of her head and she went limp!

I piled drove until my balls were empty and my cock started to deflate. I rolled off Cheyenne and held her close until I heard the rhythmic breathing of slumber. That was the first time she took her hat off since we started making love. I covered her and kissed her lips softly. I went and cleaned up.

Sugar Butt napped for about a half hour and when she woke, I was lying next to her, looking her and stroking her angelic face. As the fog cleared from her face she looked at me and reached down between her legs. She felt the sticky wetness of our lovemaking.

Then she said softly, "Daddy, that wasn't a dream, was it? We really DID just make love, didn't we?"

I saw such a love in her eyes as they welled up with tears. From that instant I was hers and hers alone. I knew she would always be mine.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I said, "Cheyenne honey, that was the best birthday present I ever had. You were the best I've had so far. I love you so very much, Sugar Butt."

She replied dreamily, "Your very welcome daddy. You made me feel so, I can't even begin to describe it. It went through my whole body like a storm. I'll never leave you daddy. I'm forever yours. Anytime you want me.

I now know why Aunt Jackie and Aunt Kelly, mom and Shannon love you so much and want you so very bad. I won't be able to keep my hands off of you from now on!"

Then I asked, "The tattoo Sugar Butt, Is it real?"

She said, "No daddy, my girlfriend painted it on last night after her and I made love. She said she hopes you like it."

I replied, "I like it just fine. I'm not too into girls with tats but this is nice. If YOU want to make it permanent, it's ok by me! Bring your girlfriend over sometime and I'll thank her properly, if that's ok with you."

She said, "Thank you daddy. I love you so very much! I'll talk to Janice, you think mom would approve? I mean, we never let on outsider join us."

I replied, "I'll talk to Shelby. I'll let you know." We kissed and cuddled until Shelby and Shannon came home.

Now, I never kept anything from Shelby. So I took her aside and told her of my experience with Cheyenne. How I felt that by feeling this I was somehow betraying her. I explained how much Cheyenne reminded me of a younger Shelby.

Shelby told me not to worry. It was always her idea to share me with her sisters and now her daughters. That she knew that at some time one of them, besides her, would make me feel this way. Then I asked about Janice and how I'd like to thank her and about what Cheyenne said about outsiders.

Shelby said that would be ok only if she could join in on the fun. She then took me by the hand, led me to my office and proceeded to give me one of the most mind blowing blow jobs I think I ever had.

She took her 'pocket rocket' and placed it at the base of my balls then moved it from there to the base of my cock where my balls meet it. With the vibration of the pocket rocket and her sucking I was done.

I can't believe that that woman loved me so much. For some reason my mind said to me, Not even death will keep you two apart.

I also couldn't believe that at my age I could get it up so much. I chalked it up to three women who truly loved me and staying in shape.

We had a good time the rest of that day. We went to my favorite restaurant had some friends over. Had some drinks, played cards and had the usual cake and ice cream and the singing of 'Happy Birthday!'

After everyone left we shared some Champaign and had some fun. The four of us went out to the Jacuzzi. [Yes we checked with the doctor and turned the temperature down for Shannon's sake].We were sitting there enjoying the relaxing water and Shannon started. She stood in front of me then went under the water and put her mouth on my cock and then came up for air.

Not to be left out Shelby and Cheyenne took their turn. I got up and grabbed Shelby and sat her on the deck and went right for her gash. That made her squeal with delight. Shannon came out of the water, faced Shelby and put her pussy right in her face.

Shelby leaned back and got busy eating Shannon. Sugar Butt wasn't about to be out done. She put her pussy in Shannon's face. I broke my contact and said "Girls I'm left out!"

We all got up dried off and went into the living room. The housekeeper was gone for the day. We had some more Champaign and then I laid on the floor, Shelby attached herself to my awaiting cock, Cheyenne started eating Shelby, Shannon went down on Cheyenne and I buried my face in Shannon's dripping pussy.

Each time one of the girls came we would change partners. I then had them get down on all fours next to each other. As I approached each of my girls they would lay with their face in a pillow on the floor with their asses up and their legs tucked under their bodies. I went down the line entering each of my girls giving a few thrusts and moving to the next.

After a while I was getting close to cumming, plus my cock was getting sore and our fun would soon be over. I said, "How do you want me girls?"

Shelby spoke up and said, "Let's go upstairs!"

We all scrambled up the stairs where we had an oversized custom made bed that fit us all comfortably. Shelby took over and said, "Lay on your back and we'll have a cum feeding frenzy on you!"

I did as they asked. I ate Shelby until she came on my face and Shannon and Cheyenne came on my chest each one taking turns sucking me and jacking me off.

I come in torrents on my belly and the girls swarmed over me and licked me clean. We all lay entwined in each others arms for a while. We all showered and came back to our large bed.

That was the best birthday I had in as long as I can remember. I was surrounded on our king sized bed by the three women who loved me more than life itself. Cuddling around me and moving their hands over my body as I tried to do the same to them.

I think I'll have to take a few days off from loving my girls. My cock is sore.

Life is just GREAT!

I would soon find out how special this day would become.

End.

Continued?