Shelbyville Tales: Study Date Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------------------------

Tara had come to the mall knowing basically what she wanted and where she was going to find it. She headed straight from the entrance to Frederick's of Hollywood. She wanted to find a fun and sexy teddy to wear that night for Josh. She figured they would spend some time watching the DVDs she had sent him to get and get in the mood. Then she would find a way to slip away and come back wearing something that would draw his attention away from the TV and on to her.

She walked into Fredericks and began to wander around. She saw a lot of different options for what she wanted, but a lot were too tame. She wanted something that wasn't a standard short gown over thong look. Then she saw it on a mannequin with a sign calling it a Ruched Leopard Microfiber Teddy. It was black, 1 piece and in the front basically was a strip of fabric that went around the neck, down over the breasts and came to a V between the legs. Then there was another strip that went around the waist and formed around the ass like high cut panties. It revealed a lot but at the same time hid enough to really turn Josh on. She smiled to herself, grabbed one in her size, and headed back to the changing rooms.

Once she got into the fitting room she wasted no time in pulling her shirt off. She pulled it off so fast in fact that her breasts jiggled up and down for a minute as she watched them in the mirror. As they did this, she could feel her shorts begin to get damp through her shorts. Then, working really hard to resist the urge to just yank off her shorts and start fingering herself, she quickly pulled on the teddy up over her shorts and down over her head. She admired herself in the mirror and liked what she saw. The straps held her breasts barely in check, allowing for a good view of the sides but nothing more. Her ass was barely covered. Her shorts had ridden up during the short time she had been walking in the mall, causing her ass to hang out. She noted though that she could still see a little of the shorts under the edge of the teddy, so her ass would be bared even more when wearing only this. She smiled as she twirled a few times in the mirror and wondered how long Josh would let this stay on her

body.

Before she was done, she decided to see how the Teddy might hold up to fondling. She roughly grabbed her breasts and began to knead them with her hands. Her nipples hardened almost immediately and it didn't take long before they became too sensitive to have the material stretching and contracting over them. She moved pulled the straps together between her breasts and they jumped free easily. She quickly pinched and twisted her nipples with a moan. Watching herself abuse her nipples in the mirror just turned her on more and pretty soon she had no choice but to let one nipple go so that her hand could begin to rub her pussy through her shorts. She discovered the second she touched herself that the crotch of her shorts were soaked.

She stopped and pulled the teddy off so that it wouldn't be soiled by her juices yet. It took her long enough to pull it off that she managed to cool off a little bit. She realized that what she really wanted right now was Josh's cock, and that her own fingers wouldn't be able to do the job. She sighed and put her shirt back on. She looked in the mirror and could see her nipples clearly through her shirt. She could also tell pretty easily that her crotch was soaked. She wasn't particularly worried and unabashedly grabbed her teddy and headed off to checkout.

The entire time she was standing at the register getting checked out she could tell that the cashier could see her hard nipples and could tell that she was wet. She just stood there with a smile on her face as the cashier rang her purchase through and swiped her card.

"He's going to love it," The cashier said as she handed Tara the bag and her receipt. "Probably even more than you do."

"I'm sure he will," Tara said. She turned and left the store to wander the mall for a bit prior to meeting up with the others in the food court.

--------------------------------

Abby had the most difficult trip of the three. Since breakfast she had been trying to figure out what her feelings were toward Jen, and what Jen's might be toward her. They had always been best friends, telling each other everything (well almost everything apparently) and sharing in each other's highs and lows. However, were they really both romantically interested in each other or was this just a one-time experimentation. Abby couldn't dispute the fact that she had enjoyed being with Jen last night, but was she really interested in girls that way, or just Jen.

Because of all of these feelings, she had no clue what she was looking for. She knew that they were going to have to sit down and discuss things at some point, but at the same time she wanted to just enjoy the moment and not worry about what it meant. Ultimately she decided that what she really wanted was to treat Jen to a special night when she returned, to thank her for everything that had happened. She wanted to show Jen that she was special, even if they were just going to be best friends after tonight. To that end she decided that Victoria Secrets would be a good place to start.

She had never shopped for lingerie before with the intention of showing off to someone. Sure she had been in the store before to pick up regular panties and bras, but this was a much different experience. She was overwhelmed at first by all the choices. She stood dumbfounded looking at all the displays and obviously looked lost. Eventually one of the employees came over.

"Can I help you find something, miss?" the woman asked. Her name tag said her name was Sandy and she looked to be right around Abby's age. Abby could only nod meekly.

"Looking for something for that special guy?" Sandy asked. Abby didn't react so Sandy added, "or girl?" Abby blushed and Sandy knew she had hit the nail on the head. She looked Abby over, but not in a sexual way. She was obviously trying to decide what might look best on her.

"Let's try something more classic and elegant," she suggested and led Abby over to the wall. She took a couple things off the wall and held them up to Abby and then shook her head. After a couple of minutes she pulled down a floral print one and smiled.

"This would look great on you, what do you think?" Abby looked down and then nodded in agreement.

"Why don't you come to the fitting room and try it on?" Sandy suggested. Abby absently followed her, still in a daze. She wasn't sure what was going on, or why Sandy was being so helpful. She felt like she should be embarrassed to be going to all this trouble for another girl, but Sandy was acting like it was perfectly normal. Sandy led Abby into the hall of changing rooms and stopped in front of one of the stalls.

"Go ahead in and put this top piece on," Sandy said, "Then come on out and we can decide together." Sandy handed her the top, leaving the matching panties on the hanger, and Abby went into the stall and latched the door. Her head began to clear as the second part of what Sandy had said. She wanted her to come out in the teddy, did that mean that she was being nice because she knew what she was going through?

Abby continued to snap out of it as she pulled first her shirt and then her bra off. She looked down at the piece of material that Sandy had handed her and saw for the first time what it really looked like. It was made from a silky white material with a black floral pattern and black lace along the edges. It opened in the front, had two shoulder straps, and a black string to tie it between the breasts. She slid the straps up her arms and over her shoulders. She then pulled the material across her breasts, letting out a quiet moan as it slid over her hard, sensitive nipples. She tied the string and looked herself over in the mirror. She really liked what she saw. The top went down to about mid hip and it hung open across her belly. She imagined what she would look like wearing the matching panties instead of her shorts and decided she would look sexy, but not slutty. She was smiling as she opened the door and went into the hall.

"Wow, I can see why you are smiling," Sandy said when she saw her. "However, it is hard to tell anything with those one." Without saying anything else Sandy came over and grabbed the top of Abby's shorts. She quickly undid the button and the zipper and let them fall to the floor. Abby stood there partially in shock and partially in arousal. She could smell her own scent through her boy shorts and was sure that Sandy could too. Sandy took a step back and looked thoughtful. After a minute she walked over to the wall where she had hung the hanger with the panties and brought them over. The panties were bikini briefs made of the same material and with the same pattern as the top. They were a solid piece of fabric that would go between the legs with strings along the top for the waistband. Sandy held them up in front of Abby's boy shorts by the waist. She then grabbed the crotch and pulled it down so it sat against Abby's front. Sandy's hand brushed against Abby's pussy as she did so, eliciting a gasp of surprise and pleasure from her.

"I think this is perfect for you," Sandy finally said, "What do you think?"

"I love it," Abby replied.

"Ahh, so you can talk," Sandy said with a smile, "Well you are in luck because not only is this perfect for you, but it is also on sale. Go change out of the top and meet me at the register."

Abby headed back to the changing room and quickly took off the top. She smiled to herself, happy with what she had found, the whole time she was getting dressed and walking back to the front of the store. She quickly checked out with Sandy.

As Sandy was handing her the change she said, "She is a lucky girl." With that she smiled and Abby left the store more confident in what she was going to do and looking forward to tonight.

--------------------------------

Josh had found a table in the back corner, near an abandoned stall. He had picked the location for the seclusion and the fact that there weren't many people when he arrived at the height of the lunch rush. However, now that lunch was over he was sitting alone in an almost abandoned food court. This made it really easy to spot Tara and Abby when they finally arrived though, at almost the same time. They quickly found him in the back corner and joined him at the table.

"Gee, all these seats and you had to pick the furthest out of the way," Tara said to him.

"I didn't have much choice, I arrived when it was busier and had a problem that I needed to hide thanks to you." Josh shot back. Tara and Abby bent down and looked under the table to see that Josh was still sporting quite a tent in his shorts, although the precum spot had since dried and disappeared.

"Oh," was all she said with a smile as she sat back up.

"I'm a bit hungry," Abby said suddenly. She hopped up and continued, "Anyone want anything?"

"Sure, I'd like a pretzel," Josh responded.

"Me too," Tara agreed.

"I guess I will go get three pretzels, unless you would like to go Josh," she said with a laugh. Josh just glared at her until she turned and left.

"I'm sorry, Josh," Tara said, sounding almost sincere. "I hope you didn't get in too much trouble."

"It was interesting," was all he said.

"Want me to make it up to you?" Tara asked. Before he could answer Tara had her sandal off and her foot was caressing his thigh. He let out a moan as her foot worked its way up the leg of his shorts and gently began to move over his balls. She smiled as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back. She slowly moved her foot up, pushing his cock against his body and moving upwards agonizingly slowly. Finally she managed to reach the waistband and worked her toes underneath it. With a quick pull she freed his cock and balls from their prison, leaving them fully exposed under the table. His eyes snapped open but she quickly pulled her foot out from inside his shorts and began slowly running it up and down his cock.

"You have two choices, either I stop and you can put your cock away or you leave it out and I continue," She said with an evil grin on her face.

"You are evil," he responded.

"Flattery will get you nowhere," she said. She continued to stroke his cock with her foot, daring him to argue some more with her eyes. He finally closed his eyes and just continued to enjoy it.

"What's going on here?" Abby said mock indignantly when she returned.

"Josh needed a little help resolving his problem," Tara responded like she was doing nothing out of the ordinary.

"Lucky him," Abby said as she handed a pretzel to Tara and put one down in front of Josh.

"I'm sure if you dropped your shorts and sat down next to him, Josh would lend you a hand." Tara suggested.

"I think I will stay dressed," Abby said as she sat down next to Tara, "This could get us in enough trouble."

"Suit yourself," Tara said. Without Abby noticing Tara had begun to unbutton and unzip her own shorts. Because they were so small, just unzipping them was enough to expose her pussy which she quickly began to rub with her fingers as she nibbled on the pretzel.

"Umm Tara," Josh finally said after a couple of minutes. Tara could feel his cock beginning to throb but just continued stroking faster. "Tara really, please stop, I'm going to cum." He opens his eyes in alarm and Tara just smiles back at him as she continued to chew on her pretzel. Josh began to squirm under her foot but can't get away without standing up and really exposing himself to the whole food court.

"Tara, please don't . . . do . . . this." He begged. "I'm really about . . . about . . . to cum!!!" he says as the first spurts leave the end of his cock and land on the front of his shirt. Her foot pulled away as his cock jumps and swings free under the table. The underside of the table as well as the front of his shorts and shirt get a solid coat of cum before he was done. Tara just smiles at him as she covertly refastens her shorts, wishing she had been impaled on him when he had exploded.

"Napkin?" Abby asked, trying to ignore what just happened while nonchalantly watching to make sure no one saw Josh's display. Josh took the napkin and does his best to clean up, knowing that there is nothing he can do to hide the wet spots until the dry.

Once he is done cleaning up, he started nibbling slowly on his pretzel, hoping the girls won't insist on leaving soon. He is lucky, Tara decides she doesn't want show off her accomplishment to the whole mall and they stay until the spots are mostly dry. The three of them then head back through the mall, much too slowly for Josh but in reality quickly enough that no one gave him a second look. They make it to his car without incident and head home.

12