Shelia and Thomas Ch. 04

Story Info
Thomas gets aroused.
1k words
4.18
8.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giln
Giln
52 Followers

Chapter 4 -- Thomas Gets Aroused

Thomas felt panic for the first time. In all his fantasies he always got off. Even when the woman was only about the sex he still came before falling asleep in his bed, his own cum warm on his belly. Now, she was telling him to leave.

Dejected, Thomas bent over to pick up his clothes. Feeling embarrassed he stood back up, shoulders hunched. Monica told him to stop. Shocked, Thomas stood as still as he could.

"What are you doing? First you take off clothes without me telling you to. Then you starting picking them up?"

Tom was confused; she could see it in his eyes. Half standing, holding his pants and shoes he did not know what to do. Shelia was elated. Tom would do, or not do, anything she told him. Her nipples hurt they were so hard. Her pussy was wet. Her corset fit snugly and she could feel the fabric of her stockings as she moved towards him. Whispering she said "Put those down... NOW!" Emphasizing he last word to confirm her control over Thomas.

Tom dropped them immediately and stood straight up, back erect. Monica looked down and opened her mouth slightly. He was bigger then she imagined. Tom's "manhood", she giggled at that thought, had a small head that flared out into an ever-widening base. It looked fantastic. She brought her eyes back up and met his. "You must like what you see judging by your cock's condition." It felt good to talk this way. She had never taken command in the bedroom like this before. "Stroke yourself for me. I want to see how big you can get."

Thomas was on the verge of climaxing when she spoke. Being told to jerk off was too much. He started slowly rubbing his dick up and down trying not to cum. Monica kept looking into his eyes, unblinking. He kept this up for a few moments before closing his eyes.

Not liking this Shelia barked, "Open your eyes! Are you going to cum?"

Tom responded barely breathing, "Yes!"

"STOP!" Shelia commanded. In mid-stroke Tom stopped. Pre-cum leaking. Shelia reached out rubbing the clear liquid into the head of his dick. She continued this until he closed his eyes once more. She immediately stopped.

Tom's eyes popped open and looked directly at her. "Please, don't stop. It feels so good." Tom implored.

Shelia loved the feeling. Having a man stand naked, hard and dripping cum on her carpet (that might leave a stain she thought) was overwhelming. Normally she would get on her knees and start sucking. Then she looked down at herself, still clothed. She felt sexy but realized Tom had not even seen her outfit and was ready to squirt right now. Now she was truly aroused.

With her fingers still wet from his pre-cum she held them up to his mouth. Not saying anything but both knowing what she wanted. Tom's lips parted slightly and she pushed her fingers in.

"God! What a feeling!" she thought, "He is MINE!" Tom continued licking her fingers until they were clean.

"Did you like that Tom?" she asked.

He nodded yes, unable to speak, still tasting himself from her fingers. Monica smiled, "I can get more if you like." She reached down and started stroking him with just one finger and her thumb circled around his prick. Thomas tilted his head back and started moaning.

Monica slowed her hand job saying, "Not yet mister. I want a little more fun before you cum."

Tom looked at her and wanted a kiss. Aching to hold her to feel and explore her body. Shelia could see it in his eyes.

"You want to touch me? You want to taste me? Get on the bed." Shelia ordered him. Tom did not hesitate. Clambering onto the bed he laid on his back.

Shelia was prepared for just that telling him, "Now, if you want this continue you have to lay there just like that. If you move, we are done."

Monica then turned her back to him and removed her sweater. Thomas could not tell what she was wearing underneath the sweater but it was tight fitting and pure white. She let the sweater drop from her hand to the floor and turned around. Thomas could see breasts bulging from the top. The front encasing her body accentuating her natural curves. His dick reacted, getting even harder, standing up from his balls. Again she smiled, again, he melted starting even more pre-cum leaking.

Monica turned around again and started undoing her pants. As she purposefully wiggled out of them. Thomas took a short breath. She was wearing stockings, no panties. Her ass was beautiful and Thomas could just start to make out her pussy when she stood back up.

Just turning her head she looked at Tom and said, "I know you like this. Keep still and I promise to bury your cock in my cunt." Tom felt that he would cum just from her words.

Shelia kept the teasing up as she stepped away from the jeans. Running her hands over her body, making small sounds of pleasure. Never touching her tits or pussy. Tom was straining not to masturbate. His dick hard and sticky from Monica's earlier hand job.

"Good boy. Now, how bad to you want to be fucked tonight?" Monica asked.

Thomas found his voice and replied, "I want you to sit on my cock and ride me until you cum all over my dick. I want to feel you wrapped around me. I want, ", but was interrupted by Shelia.

"You want, you want, you want! All guys are the same. They think the woman is there for their enjoyment. I am going to show you something new tonight." Monica leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "This is your final test. Do not move and I promise to make you feel better then you ever have before".

Thomas was so excited that a cat could scratch it!

Giln
Giln
52 Followers